NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (19 December 2014 - 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:09 PM) Atlanta would be a good landing spot for REx. He'll have Matt Ryan there so no need to develop a QB and he'll make the defense better
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:54 PM) He's not a good hc. He'll struggle anywhere.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Idk. I bet if he had a good offensive supporting cast with established players he would do fine. He just can't develop players. It may be like the Gruden going to the Bucs but in reverse
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:19 PM) The Redskins are In this game, I am rooting for them so we move up a spot in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:17 PM) if he goes anywhere he needs a quality QB. He can't develop a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:18 PM) Manish wrote a article how the Jets have to hire Nick Caserio as their GM and Josh McDaniels as their HC
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:29 AM) Anything Manish writes is either garbage of stolen.
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#261 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

I know it is hard to believe but before there was the internet you had to rely on men and women to write books and this link brings things close to home if you are from Long Island ............But I know you all want the facts so read some of the books that the people named in the link and see what they said they wanted to accomplish .

http://www.esoterico...erican-eugenics
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#262 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:14 PM

woody johnson council on foreign relations earns 64 billion 13 net per yr.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Woody_Johnson
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#263 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:08 AM

this is to good to pass up .

http://amazingdiscov...a/124/212-100K/

#264 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

Freemasonry and Illuminati in sports today make sure you read the last part if you can't check out any of the links .

http://www.scoreboar...s-cardinals.htm

#265 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

here is more symbols .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-NNZEUikg&feature=related

#266 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:54 AM

This writer believe he has a plausible theory of what is behind the stadium...the real story. When large numbers of people gather and mentally and emotionally focus on a single object - such as watching a sporting event - energy of a psychic or emotional kind is generated and FOCUSED. The Illuminati design satanic buildings along certain earth lines of power (or so they believe) and then use, focus , store , study or in some manner manipulate the energy created for magickal workings or experimentation. This is not this writer's bald speculation stating this...It is Mr. Radin himself on the Art Bell Coast-to-Coast show. www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/07/23.html . "analysis of the Global Consciousness Project" ... measures the movement or "ocean" of consciousness through changes in random number generators set up around the world. ... mainly associated with populated areas". Remember "the wave" that the crowd does when watching sporting events? Who started that? A wave of minds working in unison in a snake stadiumrun by an Apollo Group linked to the Langley Virginia people and the United Nations One World Religion Temple of Understanding. HOW INTERESTING....and here you thought it was just a new stadium.

CONCLUSION:

This is not an isolated phenomenon. This is occurring literally everywhere that new stadiums are being built around the world... but that is a topic of ... God willing .. a future article. The phenomenon in Arizona is only one example.

because the cardinals stadium was modeled very badly after a snake coiled up in the desert..they reach to these conclusions?
and because it was sun devil prior?

are they completely forgetting that there are SNAKES in the desert?
just because the previous stadium had the word devil in its name makes it satanic?
what about the New Jersey devils who play on fucking ice?

and whats this for again? to concentrate energy for what exactly?
and the crowd doing the wave does what?

gmany do you even read these links you post on here?
lofl

oooOooOOoOOOOooOO jerusalem aliens
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#267 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

yes I do .the questions you have do have answers but you will need to search them out. once it is established why and who and how they do what they do than as you read about all these examples it just goes without saying.its their relgion and the symbols are thier trademark and it gives them power . next time I run across the energy and why and how it is used I will post it.King Solomon was a master craftsmen and he ruled over the demon world literally and used them to build the temple .SO you see there are biblical references . if you want to learn more about the Truth about these things go to the earlier link I posted http://amazingdiscov...a/124/212-100K/Santana it will take you there and it is in depth with facts 36 dvd lectures . start at the beginning and work your way to the next one absorb what you can.

#268 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:59 PM

To Live In Darkness Is To Be Ignorant and Blissful onto Death.To Search the Truth And To Pick Up That LIGHT Leads To Everlasting Life.

#269 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

you sir are blinded by too much light
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#270 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:08 AM

center of the universe video http://www.halos.com...20x240-273k.htm

#271 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

" Why is it you have this uncountable number of web pages given onto the apocalypse in 2012 ?
And you look them up and you see what they say and it says the Earth, the sun, the center of the galaxy will come into perfect alignment on December 21, 2012, and the extra gravity is going to knock Earth off it's axis and it will be the end of the world as we know it.
So do you just believe that? Or do you ask questions about it? The next question should be how often does Earth, the sun and the center of the galaxy align? That really should be your next question. The answer to that is, it aligns every year on December 21st.
So the statements that the world is going to end in 2012 because of that alignment are patently false otherwise we would have ended a long time ago on some previous
December 21 and that hasn't happened."

- Neil DeGrasse Tyson
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#272 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:04 AM

Are you talking to Me? which link did you watch ? 2012 is just a subject of interest .I am not a believer in the 2012 scenario .

To Live In Darkness Is To Be Ignorant and Blissful onto Death.To Search the Truth And To Pick Up That LIGHT Leads To Everlasting Life.
this statement of Mine means that I am pretty much done with describing all the subjects in the darkness I feel I have defined it to its origins and now I am concentrating of the Light the truth and the way. I believe in the geocentric orbit as it is well established in the Bible.

#273 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

View Post#73jetsfan, on 27 February 2011 - 09:05 PM, said:

" Why is it you have this uncountable number of web pages given onto the apocalypse in 2012 ?
And you look them up and you see what they say and it says the Earth, the sun, the center of the galaxy will come into perfect alignment on December 21, 2012, and the extra gravity is going to knock Earth off it's axis and it will be the end of the world as we know it.
So do you just believe that? Or do you ask questions about it? The next question should be how often does Earth, the sun and the center of the galaxy align? That really should be your next question. The answer to that is, it aligns every year on December 21st.
So the statements that the world is going to end in 2012 because of that alignment are patently false otherwise we would have ended a long time ago on some previous
December 21 and that hasn't happened."

- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I think what you missed was that a planet is to come in close proximity to the earth during this year . planet X nibiru .

#274 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 01 March 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

I think what you missed was that a planet is to come in close proximity to the earth during this year . planet X nibiru .

planet X nibiru ! A bunch of B.S. !
I stand a better chance of winning Lotto, than getting hit by planet X nibiru !

-Warrior

#275 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 01 March 2011 - 09:04 AM, said:

Are you talking to Me? which link did you watch ? 2012 is just a subject of interest .I am not a believer in the 2012 scenario .

this statement of Mine means that I am pretty much done with describing all the subjects in the darkness I feel I have defined it to its origins and now I am concentrating of the Light the truth and the way. I believe in the geocentric orbit as it is well established in the Bible.

Neil Degrasse Tyson's videos are online. Tyson is also on Nova Science Now.
Tyson is the Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space,in Manhattan, NYC.
I was able to meet him after a class trip with my daughter. He is a very smart and entertaining person.
He has a way of taking the complex subject of Astrophysics, and make you understand it on your level. His goal is to educate people about space, That is it!
When you are at the Hayden Planetarium, you feel like you are like a kid again looking up at the stars ! You want to stay and learn !

-Warrior

#276 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:00 PM

I guess I am not sure why we were talking about 2012 . the last link I posted was not about 2012 in case you didn't watch it. It has a divine purpose in Mind.

#277 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:08 PM

#73JetsFan just in case you were interested i posted Dr.Robert Gentry's site he is a world renowned published author of Science peer reviewed .

this is not an argument just FYI http://www.halos.com...g-video.htm#cou

#278 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:12 PM

Rick Martin, "The 'Black' Pope Count Hans Kolvenbach—The Jesuit's General," SPECTRUM (May, 2000):

They're the ones in the government. They're the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers (in 2000) is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions (in 2000) is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they're busy creating a tyranny.

Just something I stumbled upon.

#279 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

Just a sample of what I have been up too this off season.

Search
DANGER JESUS IS THE END TIMES FALSE CHRIST AKA THE ANTICHRIST WE WERE WARNED WAS COMING!
by Felix Kunstler on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 1:05pmDear friends, family, strangers, truth seekers, conspiracy theorists, and all who have eyes to see and ears to hear!

My name is Felix Kunstler also known as Djice9. I write to you all today in hopes of spreading this important message and truth. I had a normal life until 5 years ago when I was visited by the Biblical Burning Bush, A glowing speed of light UFO, and Yahweh the God of the Bible. Since then I have had over 40 UFO visits and the same number of eye witnesses, video and photographic proof. I have contacted almost every news media outlet in hope's they would investagate my claims and bring their cameras to film the UFO's that come to me in Yahweh's name when I pray. (You can do this too.) I know this may sound hard to believe and I completely understand. I come to you today in hope that you all will test the message Yahweh has given me for truth and fact! In other words I write to you all in hopes that all of you will try to debunk the message Yahweh has given to me. For the past 5 years, and over 50,000 people who have come to my myspace and other blogs and no one to this day has proven Jesus was Christs name or discredited, debunked or proven the message Yahweh has given to me to be false or incorrect.

CAN ANY OF YOU????

PLEASE READ AND RESEARCH THE MESSAGE BELOW!!! THEN SPREAD IT!!!!

COMMENT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET'S ALL WORK TOGETHER TO COME TO THE TRUTH ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

I AM has sent me unto you.

#280 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:54 AM

Now here is a link you can read it all or just stop at the part about pro sports.

http://www.theforbid...h/blackpope.htm

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users