NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 04:54 PM) patterson suspended indefinatly by idzik. were fucked at CB right now
azjetfan Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:35 PM) Do the Rams have a CB worth trading for?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) Saunders had a seizure, that is why he got into a car crash. He returned to practice, weird/
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM) ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Jets tried trading WR Stepehen Hill this summer. No takers. Let's see if final cuts today and Saturday change that equation.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:15 AM) i hate izdik
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 12:32 PM) Our starting CB Walls working in rehab area
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 02:52 PM) any CBs that are decent on the trade block or facing salary cuts?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:00 PM) I wouldnt cut Hill watch him go to NE and turn into Randy Moss
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#341 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:16 AM

Walter Veith EXPOSED
...Seventh-Day Adventist Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

By David J. Stewart

One of the most deceitful, dangerous and demonic cults in the world are SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS [SDA]. They are extremely deceitful. On the surface they seem to believe the Biblical Gospel; but a closer look into their beliefs reveals a works-based, Sabbath keeping, Commandment keeping, Ellen G. White idolizing cult. The most influential figure in SDA is unquestionably Ellen G. White, an alleged prophetess. She is no different than the Witch of Endor in the Old Testament, who dealt with familiar demonic spirits.

Professor Walter J. Veith has traveled widely throughout North America and the world corrupting woefully ignorant people with his Amazing Discoveries Seminar to large enthusiastic crowds. As is typical with Adventists, you won't be able to identify the cult from looking at their website. SDA's are very sneaky.

Walter Veith exposes the demonic Catholic religion and the whacko Charismatic Movement, and rightfully so; but Mr. Veith needs to also be exposed for supporting the demonic cult of Seventh-Day Adventism. Honestly, you have to totally disregard the Word of God and genuinely love for Jesus Christ to follow and support such a bizarre, unbiblical and blasphemous religion as Seventh-Day Adventism. Slice it any way you want, the irrefutable FACT of the matter is that Seventh-Day Adventism would not exist today is it were not for a nutcase minister named William Miller, who wrongly predicted that Jesus would return in 1844. The failed event became known as THE GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT.

The very FACT that SDA's go to great lengths to hide their true identity should be enough reason in itself to avoid the group at all cost. If they have nothing to be ashamed of, then why hide their religious affiliation? Why hide their denomination? Why be deceitful? When one studies the crazy and embarrassing beginnings of Seventh-Day Adventism, it becomes abundantly clear why they are so ashamed of their religion.

In addition to SDA's shameful origin, their false doctrines are unable to be substantiated from the Word of God. The Bible does not teach Sabbath Keeping as a requirement for salvation as SDA's teach. SDA's DO NOT believe that faith is sufficient to save, they also teach Baptismal Regeneration. SDA are a part of Satan's New World Order occult connection. SDA's errantly teach that Michael the archangel is Jesus. Adventists are NOT Biblical Christians. They are children of the Devil.

Ellen White boldly denied the deity of Jesus Christ, a fact that SDA today try to distance themselves from, since modern-SDA do claim to believe in Christ's deity. What they'll never tell anyone upfront is that SDA hold to a similar view of Michael being Jesus as do the Jehovah's Witnesses. Seventh-Day Adventism are Antichrists, because they pervert the Doctrine of Christ and teach that Jesus' work of redemption is incomplete. They call this damnable heresy, Investigative Judgment.

Due to the embarrassing origin of their religion, SDA's NEVER make it clear what their religious affiliation is. They are ashamed of their religion!!! SDA was birthed out of a failed prophecy, when a wayward minister named Miller taught that Jesus would return in 1844. Well, guess what, Jesus didn't come back. And they looked like idiots! Over 10,000 followers of Miller had sold their homes, gave away their worldly possessions and quit their jobs in anticipation of the Lord's return. To save face and make the pain of being the laughing stick of the world go away, they created the Seventh-Day Adventist religion to cover it up. A lie was fabricated instead that they had misunderstood the Bible, and what really should have happened was Christ's entrance into the heavenly Holy Place to begin His work of Investigative Judgment. Of course, the term is not even found in the Bible, because there is NO SUCH DOCTRINE. SDA's are LIARS!!!

Seventh-Day Adventism is a Lie!!!

The most effective lie is the half-truth, because in part it can be defended with incontestable logic. Satan knows that the most effective lie is a lie that contains some truth, to disguise the lie. Seventh-Day Adventists, as do all Satanic cults, repackage doctrines of devils to present them as truth. In the absence of Light, darkness prevails. The way to expose the darkness is to shine the Light. This is why Psalm 119:105 calls the Bible , a LAMP. In John 5:39 Jesus tells us to SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES!

SDA's are instead listening to Ellen G. White's trashy writings, which are inspired of Satan. Ellen G. White has a giant Masonic occult obelisk parked on her grave. She was closely associated with Freemasons, married to a Freemason and did Satan's bidding in her works. Ellen G. White is of the Devil, as is Seventh-Day Adventism. They are antichrists and liars (1st John 2:22)! SDA's DON'T believe that Jesus is the Son of God; but rather, Michael. Many naive people are being deceived by this dangerous false religion, because people are not searching the Scriptures as Jesus commanded in John 5:39. If they did study the Bible, they'd run away from Seventh-Day Adventism and expose these cultists for the imposters that they are!

My question to you friend is, what's wrong with just being a born-again Christian? Why do you have to be a Seventh-Day Adventist? Why can't you just be a Christian? I tell people that I am first and foremost a born-again Christian. I am an Independent Baptist; but my Christian identity does NOT hinge on being Baptist. I could stop being a Baptist tomorrow, but I'd still be a born-again Christian on my way to Heaven! But an Adventist cannot stop being an Adventist or else they lose all of their identity, because the doctrine of INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT is exclusive to Seventh-Day Adventism.

I do not attack people through my ministry, God forbid; rather, I expose false teachers and false doctrines that lead people into the fires of Hell. This is what Psalm 94:16, Ephesians 5:11 and Jude 1:3 command us to do as born-again believers. I speak the truth when I warn you that Seventh-Day Adventism is a dangerous cult, who adhere to strange doctrines of devils not taught in the Scriptures. If you take away Ellen G. White, SDA falls apart. The sad truth is that Adventists elevate White's writings as being EQUALLY INSPIRED with God's holy Word.

That's what the evil Vatican does, i.e., they elevate the fabricated traditions of men above the Bible. Mormons idolize the writings of Joseph Smith and the perverted Book of Mormon, which are straight out of the pits of Hell. The same holds true of the corrupt New World Translation of Charles Russell, which Jehovah's Witnesses base their entire religion upon. Furthermore, all of these false religions are connected to the Masonic occult (part 2). It's all of the Devil intended to deceive the masses into Hell. Jesus told us to SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES in John 5:39.

To Walter Veith and all the followers of the Seventh-Day Adventism cult, Jesus would say boldly . . .

Matthew 22:29, “Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.”

...SEE,
I can post links like you can !
Just one of many links out there that are such BS for any religion or political party that is on the internet.

ITS ALL about propaganda, Racism, HATE and lies that do nothing but to stir emotions of HATE and distrust !

WARS are started that way !

And some Ignorant people fall for bullcrap like this.
Sure the RCC has problems, BUT I am sure that the SDA has many problems of its own !
WE are all HUMAN my man, WE all make mistakes!
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#342 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:11 AM

Good for you . like I have already said I read the negatives about the SDA and also what this guy is saying about the other cults he mentions RCC,JW SDA and Mormons.
the medium of print such as books and newspapers and even libraries are slowly fazing out . internet print is the medium of choice by the majority of the populas. so just because its on the internet doesn't mean its BS more so than someone who wrote about the same subject in book form.notice how he through all the other denominations into one group ?
Did he realize that even though the apostles who lived with Jesus for 3 yrs were dejected because they misunderstood that Jesus must die when he was crucified in stead of being the king that would conquer Rome.he told them over and over but yet they didn't get it. blessed are they that have not seen yet believed.As for you being a Catholic not to worry because what you have repeatedly missed is that Walter and the other pastors in his ministry say usually at the end of a sermon that Jesus has his many followers in all religions and creeds and is calling them out from the world to gather them onto himself.spiritual Israel .we are to make corrections of errors in his doctrine when we receive them and obey his commands.
I will check out the obelisks and freemason accusations today with regards to ellen g white. I have read her 1 book so far but there are 39 more to go. its GREAT BOOK AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ IT IT COSTS $3 than $7 for shipping . in this way you can know what to think about her for yourself.its called" the great controversy ended "

the key here is to keep the testimony of Jesus in tact.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#343 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Before I looked up ellen g white i looked up the person who wrote this article. is it fair to stop right here and discount his point of view ? I don't think so .

http://davidjstewart...d.blogspot.com/

http://cystinuriacle...nstStewart.html

it doesn't look good .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#344 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 09 June 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

BINGO and BINGO

Bingo another money making scheme of the RCC.
In the Godfather 3 what did al pacino learn at the end ?

#345 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:49 AM

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

This is the verse so many use to try to shame Christians for discerning poor behavior, ethics, morals, and values: the "judge not lest ye be judged" verse. So many times people, mostly teens have emailed us saying "judge not lest you be judged" regarding our analysis reports which reveal to their parents the content of movies. Using only Matt 7:1 is entirely incomplete. This verse is not speaking to not judging at all -- it is speaking to not judging unfairly or any other cheap and selfish way. Read the rest of the story ...

Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, our judgment will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' [tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite* [pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin.

thought you guys would like this .

#346 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

Books from Ellen G White . judge for yourself she had 3 yrs of school .

http://text.egwwriti...n=2&section=all

#347 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Christian belief systems

Competing theories of eschatology,
end times, and millennialism

Sponsored link.

Terminology:
Eschatology is a Christian term that means the study of the end of history from a religious perspective. Probably more obscure theological text has been written on this topic than on any other belief in Christendom.

The Bible contains many prophecies about the future. The Christian Scriptures (New Testament) in particular talks extensively about the return of Jesus Christ to this earth. 1 This is usually called his "second coming," or "parousia." The Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 24, is devoted to this topic, as is much of the book of Revelation, and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18. A literal interpretation of the Bible shows that four important events are predicted:

The Millennium: Revelation describes an important interval lasting for 1000 years when Christ rules. 1 This is a golden era; a time of universal peace. The concept was first proposed by the ancient Persian religion of Zoroastrianism.
The Tribulation: This is a 7 year interval when a world religious-political leader called the Antichrist takes power.
Armageddon is a terrible war provoked by the Antichrist. Most people on earth will die. God's anger, hatred, and wrath are poured out over mankind and the earth at this time. A series of violent events as prophesied in Daniel 9, Matthew 24, and Revelation 4-19 will occur.
The Rapture: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 describes a miraculous event when Christ will descend from the heavens towards the Earth. Many conservative Protestants believe that faithful "born again" Christians who have previously died will be resurrected, rise from their graves, and ascend to meet Jesus in the sky. Immediately afterwards, "born again" Christians who had not died will also ascend into the air. They will abandon cars, airplanes, factory jobs, homes, families, friends etc. Since the vast majority of humans are not "born again," most people will remain behind on earth. More details on the rapture. Unfortunately, this and various other Biblical passages predicting the future are ambiguous. The events themselves are open to many interpretations. There is no clear indication of either their timing or sequence. Some Christians believe that "millennium" does not mean a time interval of exactly 1,000 years. Rather it refers to a long interval of time. Some Christians interpret events mentioned in the Christian Scriptures as descriptions of real happenings in our future; others interpret them symbolically and/or as events that have already occurred.

This leaves the passages open to many conflicting beliefs about the end times. A lot of intra-denominational and inter-denominational strife has resulted from disagreements about end time prophecy. For example, the Roman Catholic Church and most mainline and liberal denominations do not have expectation that a Rapture will occur in the way anticipated by many fundamentalist and other evangelical faith groups.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Mark/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif

End times beliefs among Protestants:
Various Protestant denominations and para-church organizations promote one of six main systems of prophecy concerning the "end times"

Historical Premillennialism: This belief was held by a large percentage of Christians "during the first three centuries of the Christian era, and is found in the works of Papias, Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Hippolytus, Methodius, Commodianus, and Lactanitus." 2 The Antichrist first appears on earth and the seven year Tribulation begins. Next comes the Rapture. Christ and his Church return to earth to rule for a Millennium. The faithful will spend eternity in the New Jerusalem. It is a gigantic cubical structure, some 1,380 miles height, width and depth, which will have descended to Earth. New Jerusalem is a.k.a. Celestial city, City of God, Heavenly Jerusalem, Holy city, Shining City on a Hill, Tabernacle of God, Zion, etc. The forces of evil will have been conquered. The faithful will live during this thousand years of peace in Jerusalem, while occupying spiritual bodies. After this period, all people are judged. Christianity became the official religion of Rome in the fourth century CE. Premillennialism was declared a heresy at the Council of Ephesus (431). Amillennialism soon became the prevailing doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church and premillennialism was suppressed.

Dispensational Premillennialism: (a.k.a. Dispensationalism) Premillennialism, declared a heresy in ancient times, was reintroduced circa 1830. Most people credit John N. Darby with its resurrection. He was a minister of the Church of Ireland, a denomination in the Anglican communion, and the founder of the Plymouth Brethren. However, author Dave MacPherson claims that British pastor Edward Irving was the actual person responsible, and that a conspiracy was organized to give Darby the credit. 14 Premillenialism received general acceptance by most Fundamentalists and other Evangelical Christians after the publishing of the Scofield Reference Bible in 1909. As in Historic Premillennialism, the Tribulation is believed to precede the second coming of Christ, and the subsequent establishment of the millennial kingdom -- a thousand-year golden age on Earth. The Final Judgment follows the millennium. But, theologians are divided over the timing of the Rapture. Many Premillennialists search world events and signs in the heavens for some indication of the Tribulation, which they anticipate will arrive at any time.

All of the theories that have been proposed about the timing of the Rapture appear to contradict some passages in the Bible. Current beliefs include:
Pre-Tribulation Rapture: (or "pre-trib") The Rapture happens just before the Tribulation, so that believers will not have to experience any of its disruption and pain. The main difficulties with pre-trib are contained in the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus. In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus describes the terrible destruction and loss of life of the tribulation period. The disaster is believed to be so intense that no human (Christian or non-Christian alike) would remain alive, except that God shortens the duration of the disaster for the sake of the believers. Jesus then continues by describing his return towards earth immediately after the terrible devastation. From this passage, it is obvious that the rapture will follow the Tribulation. The supporters of the "pre-trib" position suggest that Jesus will have a total of three comings: the first during the first century CE; the second at the start of the tribulation, and a third at the end of the tribulation.
Post-tribulation Rapture: (or "post-trib") The faithful experience the full horrors of the entire Tribulation and are raptured only at the end of the 7 years. The main problem with this theory is that there are many Bible passages which state that Christ's return will be at a time that cannot be predicted. But the Tribulation period starts with the arrival of the Antichrist and an interval of peace. Precisely 42 months later, a sudden shift occurs, a peace treaty is broken, and devastation begins. These would be well defined dates that would allow an accurate prediction of the end of the Tribulation. There are other weaknesses to this theory. 7
Mid-Tribulation Rapture: (or "mid-trib") The Rapture happens 42 months into the Tribulation. Up to that time, the Antichrist brings peace to the world. After 42 months, events take a sudden turn for the worse. Some supporters of the "mid-trib" position suggest that there will be many mini-raptures.
Pre-wrath Rapture: This is a new theory, promoted by Marvin Rosenthal, former director of Friends of Israel, and others. Their view teaches that the church must experience most of the Tribulation, and then be raptured towards the end of the Tribulation period.
Partial Rapture: This theory teaches that the faithful born-again believers are raptured just before the Tribulation. Newly born again believers are are raptured during or at the end of the Tribulation. The latter three theories contain some of the weaknesses of pre-trib and post-trib.

All of the Premillennialist beliefs teach that the Tribulation is followed by 1000 years of peace when all live under the authority of Christ. Afterwards, in a brief, final battle, Satan is permanently conquered. Dispensational Premillennialism contains an internal conflict. Its advocates generally believe "that the moral conditions of the world and the church are destined get increasingly worse. When they get almost unbearably bad, the Lord Jesus will return in the clouds to 'rapture' the living saints up to heaven." 11 However, they tend to be very outspoken and active in their opposition to many behaviors that they consider to be extremely sinful: abortion access, equal rights for homosexuals, same-sex marriage, pre-marital sex, adultery, sex education in schools, access to physician assisted suicide, the use of embryonic stem cells in healing, etc. By their opposition to these "hot" religiously controversial topics, they are delaying Jesus' return to earth, the rapture and the 1,000 year millennium.

Amillennialism: (Also sometimes referred to as nonmillennialism, nunc-millennialism, or realized millennialism). Amillennialists believe that the millennium is not an actual physical realm on Earth. They do not believe that it will last 1,000 years. Rather it began at the time of Pentecost (circa 30 CE) and is currently active in the world today through the presence of the heavenly reign of Christ, the Bible, the Holy Spirit and the activities of Christian faith groups. Both good and evil will continue in the world during this time. Lawlessness, a falling away from the Church, and persecution of Christians will increase in magnitude. Finally, the current Church Age will end suddenly at Christ's second coming. A type of Rapture will happen when Christ returns: believers will rise to meet Jesus in the sky. All will then shortly return to Earth. The Day of Judgment will then occur. Events described in The Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21) and in most of the book of Revelation are seen as occurrences which have already happened, or which are symbolic in nature and not to be taken literally. The Antichrist is looked upon figuratively and not as a real person.

This belief was held by many leaders of the early Christian church during the first and second centuries
CE. Simultaneously, other leaders -- perhaps the majority -- taught a version of premillennialism that is very different from today's dispensational premillennialism. St. Augustine (354 - 430 CE), often called the "Father of Amillennialism" was largely responsible for the establishment of amillennialism as the formal church belief. It remained the generally accepted system throughout Christianity until after the Reformation in the 16th century. Many Christian denominations -- including the Anglican Communion, Disciples of Christ, Lutheran, Orthodox, Reformed, Roman Catholic, and some Baptists continue to teach Amillennialism.

Postmillennialism: (Also known as "Christian Reconstruction", "Kingdom Now Theology" and "Dominion Theology.") This belief arose during the early 19th century CE. According to author Loraine Boettner, Postmillennialism involves "that view of last things which holds that the kingdom of God is now being extended in the world through the preaching of the gospel and the saving work of the Holy Spirit, that the world eventually is to be Christianized, and that the return of Christ will occur at the close of a long period of righteousness and peace, commonly called the millennium." 12 The theory is based on the perception of a gradual movement towards social perfection. They predicted that a massive religious revival, spiritual awakening and purification would occur. The entire human race is converted to Christianity, including the Jews. A millennium of peace and righteousness follows. After the millennium, Jesus returns to earth, resurrects the dead believers, and conducts the last judgment. The Rapture and Tribulation are largely ignored. This belief is being actively promoted today by the Chalcedon Foundation and other groups within the Christian Reconstruction movement.

Preterism is a belief that the events prophesized in the New Testament have already happened. The great war of Armageddon in the book of Revelation occurred in the late 60's and early 70's CE when the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, many Jews were killed and the rest were driven from Palestine. When Jesus talked about the end of the world, he did not mean that the physical world would be no more. He taught that the old worldview held by various contemporary Jewish groups was coming to an end, to be replaced by a new concept, the Kingdom of God. Thus, all of the major elements in the book of Revelation (Tribulation, Armageddon, Rapture, etc.) actually took place in the first century CE. 8

No Millennialism: Most skeptics and liberal Christian theologians largely interpret the contents of the books of Daniel and Revelation as having no prophetic information for our future. Many regard Revelation as being composed of visions, hallucinations or nightmares of the author, of little meaning for Christians today. Some believe that the purpose of the book of Revelation was to stiffen resolve in the early Christian movement to withstand persecution by the Roman Empire. Thus, its purpose was to predict persecutions and other events that were to happened to the early Christian church. They also reject the apparent prophecies in the Book of Daniel. They believe that Daniel was written early in the 2nd century BCE, long after most of the events had actually happened. It was history recorded, not their future prophesized.

End times beliefs among Roman Catholics:
Roman Catholics generally follow the teachings of Augustine and the Protestant reformers, and accept Amillennialism. However, they do not generally use the term. They anticipate Jesus coming to Earth and gathering the Church together. But they generally do not use the term "rapture" either According to Catholic Answers, "The Church has rejected the premillennial position, sometimes called 'millenarianism' (see the Catechism of the Catholic Church 676). In the 1940s the Holy Office judged that premillennialism 'cannot safely be taught,' though the Church has not dogmatically defined this issue." 13

References used:
The following information sources were used to prepare and update the above essay. The hyperlinks are not necessarily still active today.

#348 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:50 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 14 June 2011 - 10:11 AM, said:

Good for you . like I have already said I read the negatives about the SDA and also what this guy is saying about the other cults he mentions RCC,JW SDA and Mormons.
the medium of print such as books and newspapers and even libraries are slowly fazing out . internet print is the medium of choice by the majority of the populas. so just because its on the internet doesn't mean its BS more so than someone who wrote about the same subject in book form.notice how he through all the other denominations into one group ?
Did he realize that even though the apostles who lived with Jesus for 3 yrs were dejected because they misunderstood that Jesus must die when he was crucified in stead of being the king that would conquer Rome.he told them over and over but yet they didn't get it. blessed are they that have not seen yet believed.As for you being a Catholic not to worry because what you have repeatedly missed is that Walter and the other pastors in his ministry say usually at the end of a sermon that Jesus has his many followers in all religions and creeds and is calling them out from the world to gather them onto himself.spiritual Israel .we are to make corrections of errors in his doctrine when we receive them and obey his commands.
I will check out the obelisks and freemason accusations today with regards to ellen g white. I have read her 1 book so far but there are 39 more to go. its GREAT BOOK AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ IT IT COSTS $3 than $7 for shipping . in this way you can know what to think about her for yourself.its called" the great controversy ended "

the key here is to keep the testimony of Jesus in tact.

It dosn't mean the SDA is right in slamming the Catholic Church either !
When the SDA or its followers criticize the Catholic Church or any other religion to show that the SDA is superior than any other religion, that is wrong too !
FYI- Passing Judgement on others !

-Warrior

#349 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 14 June 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

Books from Ellen G White . judge for yourself she had 3 yrs of school .

http://text.egwwriti...n=2&section=all

So,
Bill Gates Microsoft CEO- High School diploma
Steve Jobs Apple CEO - dropped out of College
Albert Einstein, John Glenn, Walt Disney,
All dropped out of High School !
Mozart composed from the age of five and performed before European royalty. At 17, he was engaged as a court musician in Salzburg !

Ellen G White ok, 3 yrs of school,so big deal! does not make her any more important that anyone else !

-Warrior

#350 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 14 June 2011 - 07:09 PM, said:

Christian belief systems

Competing theories of eschatology,
end times, and millennialism

Sponsored link.

Terminology:
Eschatology is a Christian term that means the study of the end of history from a religious perspective. Probably more obscure theological text has been written on this topic than on any other belief in Christendom.

The Bible contains many prophecies about the future. The Christian Scriptures (New Testament) in particular talks extensively about the return of Jesus Christ to this earth. 1 This is usually called his "second coming," or "parousia." The Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 24, is devoted to this topic, as is much of the book of Revelation, and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18. A literal interpretation of the Bible shows that four important events are predicted:

The Millennium: Revelation describes an important interval lasting for 1000 years when Christ rules. 1 This is a golden era; a time of universal peace. The concept was first proposed by the ancient Persian religion of Zoroastrianism.
The Tribulation: This is a 7 year interval when a world religious-political leader called the Antichrist takes power.
Armageddon is a terrible war provoked by the Antichrist. Most people on earth will die. God's anger, hatred, and wrath are poured out over mankind and the earth at this time. A series of violent events as prophesied in Daniel 9, Matthew 24, and Revelation 4-19 will occur.
The Rapture: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 describes a miraculous event when Christ will descend from the heavens towards the Earth. Many conservative Protestants believe that faithful "born again" Christians who have previously died will be resurrected, rise from their graves, and ascend to meet Jesus in the sky. Immediately afterwards, "born again" Christians who had not died will also ascend into the air. They will abandon cars, airplanes, factory jobs, homes, families, friends etc. Since the vast majority of humans are not "born again," most people will remain behind on earth. More details on the rapture. Unfortunately, this and various other Biblical passages predicting the future are ambiguous. The events themselves are open to many interpretations. There is no clear indication of either their timing or sequence. Some Christians believe that "millennium" does not mean a time interval of exactly 1,000 years. Rather it refers to a long interval of time. Some Christians interpret events mentioned in the Christian Scriptures as descriptions of real happenings in our future; others interpret them symbolically and/or as events that have already occurred.

This leaves the passages open to many conflicting beliefs about the end times. A lot of intra-denominational and inter-denominational strife has resulted from disagreements about end time prophecy. For example, the Roman Catholic Church and most mainline and liberal denominations do not have expectation that a Rapture will occur in the way anticipated by many fundamentalist and other evangelical faith groups.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Mark/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif

End times beliefs among Protestants:
Various Protestant denominations and para-church organizations promote one of six main systems of prophecy concerning the "end times"

Historical Premillennialism: This belief was held by a large percentage of Christians "during the first three centuries of the Christian era, and is found in the works of Papias, Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Hippolytus, Methodius, Commodianus, and Lactanitus." 2 The Antichrist first appears on earth and the seven year Tribulation begins. Next comes the Rapture. Christ and his Church return to earth to rule for a Millennium. The faithful will spend eternity in the New Jerusalem. It is a gigantic cubical structure, some 1,380 miles height, width and depth, which will have descended to Earth. New Jerusalem is a.k.a. Celestial city, City of God, Heavenly Jerusalem, Holy city, Shining City on a Hill, Tabernacle of God, Zion, etc. The forces of evil will have been conquered. The faithful will live during this thousand years of peace in Jerusalem, while occupying spiritual bodies. After this period, all people are judged. Christianity became the official religion of Rome in the fourth century CE. Premillennialism was declared a heresy at the Council of Ephesus (431). Amillennialism soon became the prevailing doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church and premillennialism was suppressed.

Dispensational Premillennialism: (a.k.a. Dispensationalism) Premillennialism, declared a heresy in ancient times, was reintroduced circa 1830. Most people credit John N. Darby with its resurrection. He was a minister of the Church of Ireland, a denomination in the Anglican communion, and the founder of the Plymouth Brethren. However, author Dave MacPherson claims that British pastor Edward Irving was the actual person responsible, and that a conspiracy was organized to give Darby the credit. 14 Premillenialism received general acceptance by most Fundamentalists and other Evangelical Christians after the publishing of the Scofield Reference Bible in 1909. As in Historic Premillennialism, the Tribulation is believed to precede the second coming of Christ, and the subsequent establishment of the millennial kingdom -- a thousand-year golden age on Earth. The Final Judgment follows the millennium. But, theologians are divided over the timing of the Rapture. Many Premillennialists search world events and signs in the heavens for some indication of the Tribulation, which they anticipate will arrive at any time.

All of the theories that have been proposed about the timing of the Rapture appear to contradict some passages in the Bible. Current beliefs include:
Pre-Tribulation Rapture: (or "pre-trib") The Rapture happens just before the Tribulation, so that believers will not have to experience any of its disruption and pain. The main difficulties with pre-trib are contained in the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus. In Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, Jesus describes the terrible destruction and loss of life of the tribulation period. The disaster is believed to be so intense that no human (Christian or non-Christian alike) would remain alive, except that God shortens the duration of the disaster for the sake of the believers. Jesus then continues by describing his return towards earth immediately after the terrible devastation. From this passage, it is obvious that the rapture will follow the Tribulation. The supporters of the "pre-trib" position suggest that Jesus will have a total of three comings: the first during the first century CE; the second at the start of the tribulation, and a third at the end of the tribulation.
Post-tribulation Rapture: (or "post-trib") The faithful experience the full horrors of the entire Tribulation and are raptured only at the end of the 7 years. The main problem with this theory is that there are many Bible passages which state that Christ's return will be at a time that cannot be predicted. But the Tribulation period starts with the arrival of the Antichrist and an interval of peace. Precisely 42 months later, a sudden shift occurs, a peace treaty is broken, and devastation begins. These would be well defined dates that would allow an accurate prediction of the end of the Tribulation. There are other weaknesses to this theory. 7
Mid-Tribulation Rapture: (or "mid-trib") The Rapture happens 42 months into the Tribulation. Up to that time, the Antichrist brings peace to the world. After 42 months, events take a sudden turn for the worse. Some supporters of the "mid-trib" position suggest that there will be many mini-raptures.
Pre-wrath Rapture: This is a new theory, promoted by Marvin Rosenthal, former director of Friends of Israel, and others. Their view teaches that the church must experience most of the Tribulation, and then be raptured towards the end of the Tribulation period.
Partial Rapture: This theory teaches that the faithful born-again believers are raptured just before the Tribulation. Newly born again believers are are raptured during or at the end of the Tribulation. The latter three theories contain some of the weaknesses of pre-trib and post-trib.

All of the Premillennialist beliefs teach that the Tribulation is followed by 1000 years of peace when all live under the authority of Christ. Afterwards, in a brief, final battle, Satan is permanently conquered. Dispensational Premillennialism contains an internal conflict. Its advocates generally believe "that the moral conditions of the world and the church are destined get increasingly worse. When they get almost unbearably bad, the Lord Jesus will return in the clouds to 'rapture' the living saints up to heaven." 11 However, they tend to be very outspoken and active in their opposition to many behaviors that they consider to be extremely sinful: abortion access, equal rights for homosexuals, same-sex marriage, pre-marital sex, adultery, sex education in schools, access to physician assisted suicide, the use of embryonic stem cells in healing, etc. By their opposition to these "hot" religiously controversial topics, they are delaying Jesus' return to earth, the rapture and the 1,000 year millennium.

Amillennialism: (Also sometimes referred to as nonmillennialism, nunc-millennialism, or realized millennialism). Amillennialists believe that the millennium is not an actual physical realm on Earth. They do not believe that it will last 1,000 years. Rather it began at the time of Pentecost (circa 30 CE) and is currently active in the world today through the presence of the heavenly reign of Christ, the Bible, the Holy Spirit and the activities of Christian faith groups. Both good and evil will continue in the world during this time. Lawlessness, a falling away from the Church, and persecution of Christians will increase in magnitude. Finally, the current Church Age will end suddenly at Christ's second coming. A type of Rapture will happen when Christ returns: believers will rise to meet Jesus in the sky. All will then shortly return to Earth. The Day of Judgment will then occur. Events described in The Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21) and in most of the book of Revelation are seen as occurrences which have already happened, or which are symbolic in nature and not to be taken literally. The Antichrist is looked upon figuratively and not as a real person.

This belief was held by many leaders of the early Christian church during the first and second centuries
CE. Simultaneously, other leaders -- perhaps the majority -- taught a version of premillennialism that is very different from today's dispensational premillennialism. St. Augustine (354 - 430 CE), often called the "Father of Amillennialism" was largely responsible for the establishment of amillennialism as the formal church belief. It remained the generally accepted system throughout Christianity until after the Reformation in the 16th century. Many Christian denominations -- including the Anglican Communion, Disciples of Christ, Lutheran, Orthodox, Reformed, Roman Catholic, and some Baptists continue to teach Amillennialism.

Postmillennialism: (Also known as "Christian Reconstruction", "Kingdom Now Theology" and "Dominion Theology.") This belief arose during the early 19th century CE. According to author Loraine Boettner, Postmillennialism involves "that view of last things which holds that the kingdom of God is now being extended in the world through the preaching of the gospel and the saving work of the Holy Spirit, that the world eventually is to be Christianized, and that the return of Christ will occur at the close of a long period of righteousness and peace, commonly called the millennium." 12 The theory is based on the perception of a gradual movement towards social perfection. They predicted that a massive religious revival, spiritual awakening and purification would occur. The entire human race is converted to Christianity, including the Jews. A millennium of peace and righteousness follows. After the millennium, Jesus returns to earth, resurrects the dead believers, and conducts the last judgment. The Rapture and Tribulation are largely ignored. This belief is being actively promoted today by the Chalcedon Foundation and other groups within the Christian Reconstruction movement.

Preterism is a belief that the events prophesized in the New Testament have already happened. The great war of Armageddon in the book of Revelation occurred in the late 60's and early 70's CE when the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, many Jews were killed and the rest were driven from Palestine. When Jesus talked about the end of the world, he did not mean that the physical world would be no more. He taught that the old worldview held by various contemporary Jewish groups was coming to an end, to be replaced by a new concept, the Kingdom of God. Thus, all of the major elements in the book of Revelation (Tribulation, Armageddon, Rapture, etc.) actually took place in the first century CE. 8

No Millennialism: Most skeptics and liberal Christian theologians largely interpret the contents of the books of Daniel and Revelation as having no prophetic information for our future. Many regard Revelation as being composed of visions, hallucinations or nightmares of the author, of little meaning for Christians today. Some believe that the purpose of the book of Revelation was to stiffen resolve in the early Christian movement to withstand persecution by the Roman Empire. Thus, its purpose was to predict persecutions and other events that were to happened to the early Christian church. They also reject the apparent prophecies in the Book of Daniel. They believe that Daniel was written early in the 2nd century BCE, long after most of the events had actually happened. It was history recorded, not their future prophesized.

End times beliefs among Roman Catholics:
Roman Catholics generally follow the teachings of Augustine and the Protestant reformers, and accept Amillennialism. However, they do not generally use the term. They anticipate Jesus coming to Earth and gathering the Church together. But they generally do not use the term "rapture" either According to Catholic Answers, "The Church has rejected the premillennial position, sometimes called 'millenarianism' (see the Catechism of the Catholic Church 676). In the 1940s the Holy Office judged that premillennialism 'cannot safely be taught,' though the Church has not dogmatically defined this issue." 13

References used:
The following information sources were used to prepare and update the above essay. The hyperlinks are not necessarily still active today.

And I am to read this ???
Do you ever leave the house and go for a walk ?

-Warrior

#351 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 14 June 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

This is the verse so many use to try to shame Christians for discerning poor behavior, ethics, morals, and values: the "judge not lest ye be judged" verse. So many times people, mostly teens have emailed us saying "judge not lest you be judged" regarding our analysis reports which reveal to their parents the content of movies. Using only Matt 7:1 is entirely incomplete. This verse is not speaking to not judging at all -- it is speaking to not judging unfairly or any other cheap and selfish way. Read the rest of the story ...

Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, our judgment will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' [tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite* [pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin.

thought you guys would like this .

From which Christian bible is that found in ?
St. Joseph's ? Russian, Greek orthodox Bible ?
Dont you think it is in all Bibles?
Or do you think the SDA interpretation is
superior than anyone else?

-Warrior

#352 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

the above post was a google search on lest you be judged not SDA .

#353 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

king james version

Matthew 7 (King James Version)
Page Options Add parallel Posted Image Show resources
Matthew 7
King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 7
1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

#354 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

View Post#73jetsfan, on 14 June 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

When the SDA or its followers criticize the Catholic Church or any other religion to show that the SDA is superior than any other religion, that is wrong too !

The Roman Chatholic Church Vatican Papacy is the target of the issue not the people of the Catholic Church but the system.
I spent most of the day researching SDA site that debunks SDA. ellen white and the obelisk.Ellen white estate site which is worldwide.
than your post of the author who debunked the SDA he is a criminal turns out.
No I did not go for a walk and I am presently retired so I have plenty of time to research.
The SDA is the second largest Christian Church neXt to the RCC FYI. so far I am not a member of either.
there will always be a remnant church on the earth until Christs returns who have the testimony of Jesus and the spirit of prophecy.
which means that Satan and his forces attack Jesus's church causing many to leave the church or to forsake the truth and believe the lies.
the Seventh Day Adventists Church is without exception.Amazing discoveries ministry seems to be the Remant within the SDA Church causing many to ridicule.
In Jesus day many listened to him and many got up and walked away for unbelief.we must endure onto the end of our life long suffering.

#355 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:17 AM

View Post#73jetsfan, on 14 June 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

The Roman Chatholic Church Vatican Papacy is the target of the issue not the people of the Catholic Church but the system.
I spent most of the day researching SDA site that debunks SDA. ellen white and the obelisk.Ellen white estate site which is worldwide.
than your post of the author who debunked the SDA he is a criminal turns out.
No I did not go for a walk and I am presently retired so I have plenty of time to research.
The SDA is the second largest Christian Church neXt to the RCC FYI. so far I am not a member of either.
there will always be a remnant church on the earth until Christs returns who have the testimony of Jesus and the spirit of prophecy.
which means that Satan and his forces attack Jesus's church causing many to leave the church or to forsake the truth and believe the lies.
the Seventh Day Adventists Church is without exception.Amazing discoveries ministry seems to be the Remant within the SDA Church causing many to ridicule.
In Jesus day many listened to him and many got up and walked away for unbelief.we must endure onto the end of our life long suffering.

#356 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 15 June 2011 - 11:23 PM, said:

I was just talking about the dollar crumbling that is all. It has nothing to do with God. Stocks, Bonds, the strength of the dollar. That is all.

Ok how about this. No more God talk unless it's in Gmany's "holy thread". If I see God being brought up into a discussion I'm deleting it.

Posted Image

Religion and Race topics don't belong on an internet message board anyways.

Hey Santana, maybe deleting it wasn't such a bad idea.

I don't talk racism you got me confused with other people. If you were to read what I actually said about money and what is its relationship to Babylon than you would understand what I said.aren't we in the man show thread ? Santana's advice is a smart one the plague part is to wake him up no insult intended. if you want to know about the Dollar I think I have a site for you. http://theinternationalforecaster.com/

#357 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 14 June 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

WTF are you talking about? delete what? haha getthefuckouttahere

Anyways, this isn't no silly chain email or some random blog. That link is just a link I found while snooping around.

I know this is nothing no one really wants to talk about or consider and rightfully so I'm just bringing it to your attention.

However.. a few months back I was on the horn with a buddy of mine from Atlanta and we were talking about money, equity, the economy and he mentioned that the US dollar is going to go to sh*t real soon and total chaos will soon be upon us and that collecting silver would be a wise choice because eventually when the dollar crumbles, money will be useless and that people will use Gold, silver and things of that nature as currency/valuables.

Now mind you I'm barely skimming the surface and you guys know me. I would bring no mess up if I wasn't serious about it.

I've heard of these things from 3 totally different sources. 1 high ranked navy official, another guy that works with the NY stockmarket and one older friend of mine.

Just saying. Be mindful, be careful, explore the situation, ask questions.

If something was on the way wouldn't you want to be warned? juss saying.

After rereading your comments I can see you are scared really scared . the dollar is going to be fazed out with a new currency this kind of talking has been on going for a long time now its just new to you .b ut what caught my eye was your last line"If something was on the way wouldn't you want to be warned? juss saying.well that is what I am doing S-Dubb.
what kind of Man doesn't warn his friends of impending danger knowing he will be scoffed at ridiculed mocked threatened ? I am telling you to go to the source .He has told us the future in advance so you can be prepared and you want to delete Him.

#358 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:34 AM

Just for you S_DUBB http://theinternatio...Must_Read_Books thank ME later

#359 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

http://www.illuminat.../2007/0713c.htm

#360 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

this link is for the guy who has questions about Money or commerce . what you will learn is that you are a slave and it tells you how you can be free again.
when I talk about GOD/Jesus with regards to reality and fiction its much like this Article the real person vs the strawman.
the difference is that the message of the gospel is the truth that will set you free from slavery of Sin and to have eternal life with the real creator.
when you actually delve into GODS Book you come to realize the reality is in the words of GOD in him is life and when you can understand it than you are free from all slavery.

ok down the rabbit hole. #73jetsfan this is not about you.

http://www.supremela...hallprevail.htm

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users