NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#401 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

#73 Jets fan you are incapable of searching the truth you are lazy you don't want to work for it. all you can do Is criticize me. the people who post articles are people like us and even people that are very smart and researcher etc. almost every piece of literature from the library on congress is at our disposal information from the beginning of recorded history is on the Internet.you choose to discount it to your doom. so be it pal. do me a favor go to the NEW public library and do your research . did you know fool that Jesus was not a christian especially like the one you think a christian is supposed to be.you have been a catholic from the cradle to the grave I'd bet you didn't even check out your church to see if it is the true church that Jesus started. man up pal and look it up and don't waste my time anymore . sleep tight.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#402 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:04 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 08 July 2011 - 09:00 PM, said:

#73 Jets fan you are incapable of searching the truth you are lazy you don't want to work for it. all you can do Is criticize me. the people who post articles are people like us and even people that are very smart and researcher etc. almost every piece of literature from the library on congress is at our disposal information from the beginning of recorded history is on the Internet.you choose to discount it to your doom. so be it pal. do me a favor go to the NEW public library and do your research . did you know fool that Jesus was not a christian especially like the one you think a christian is supposed to be.you have been a catholic from the cradle to the grave I'd bet you didn't even check out your church to see if it is the true church that Jesus started. man up pal and look it up and don't waste my time anymore . sleep tight.

WOW,
I guess you dont question the authenticity of the websites from which you preach from.
So I guess that makes the information that you get to do your reasearch, 100% credible !
I guess this makes you right and everyone else wrong !
Well I did some reasearch too ! This is what
I have concluded about what YOU may be :
BIGOT:(–noun)
"a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion."

The phrase " Man -Up" ( verb)
"to adopt a stereotypically masculine approach or course of action." -

Interesting choice of words you use, from one who preaches from the almighty Websites of religious fanatisism.
I am sorry that I disagree with you,
I did not know you are incapable of being wrong.
I did not know you can walk on water !
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#403 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/34786957

this link is a link I found this morning thinking about you . I had many to choose from but for some reason this is the one I watched. bigot I guess God is one too. for HE is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

what is a credible source to you? how about a witness account . in this testimony this guy says many things that came out of my mouth, google it, how far down the rabbit hole or how many rabbit holes i have been down , research Satan and how he rules the world , Lucifer-ism Libertarianism, spiritualism, out of body life after death , secret societies, Jesuits our founding fathers, freemasons , roman empire, Ten commandments to far to mention and this guy is a decedent of pope clemetine going back 7oo yrs so i guess you should at least watch and observe the thing which you already have knowledge of and be ready to hear things you didn't know.also I read and purchased the book he is referring to the"the controversy ended"

So lets have you lead in your faith and proceed to tell me what beliefs you hold dear to you since you have never ever stated them to me. judge not lest you be judged which means
all things are equal in our discussion of your beliefs since you have already criticized my knowledge base and have condemn most it if not all.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#404 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

but what about evolution?
Posted Image

#405 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

yikes there is simply no reasoning with these people
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#406 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

to be fair...id be an ass hole to that douchey pony tailed brit too
Posted Image

#407 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:28 AM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 11 July 2011 - 09:15 PM, said:

to be fair...id be an ass hole to that douchey pony tailed brit too

I think you would be an ass hole to just about anyone you didnt directly know personally

#408 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

are you guys trying to hijack my thread with this drible .:acute:

#409 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:50 PM

don't be a dickhead

#410 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

He doesn't stand on any ground he is baseless and maybe he is your leader so follow him and his false science .

#411 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

A little science and the real dickhead is Richard dawkins.

http://www.orionfdn....ly-texan-ad.pdf

now I'd bet this is over your head and you will dismiss it .

#412 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

Year 2000 Challenge

Home
Reports
Videos
Books
Order Form
Exchanges
. . . Unrefuted
Challenge
to NAS

Print-friendly
Version

Posted Image to the
National Academy of Sciences
Earth Science Associates
P. O. Box 12067
Knoxville, TN 37912
March 22, 2000

Dr. Bruce Alberts, President
National Academy of Sciences
2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20418

Dear Dr. Alberts:

On page ix of the 2nd edition, Science and Creationism, A View from the National Academy of Sciences, you state: "Scientists have considered the hypotheses proposed by creation science and have rejected them because of a lack of evidence." On page 7 of the 1st edition, we find: "The hypothesis of special creation has, over nearly two centuries, been repeatedly and sympathetically considered and rejected on evidential grounds by qualified observers and experimentalists."

I assume you and other prestigious Academy members are open to changing your views on this topic if you become aware of validated scientific evidence supporting the Genesis creation record. I am therefore inviting you, and as many of your Academy colleagues that you wish to bring or send, to my 7:00 pm. presentation, at Wichita State University on March 30. There I intend to review: (i) the scientific evidence for Earth's rapid creation, evidence which I published in Science, Nature, and Annual Reviews of Nuclear Science during my thirteen-year-long Guest Scientist position in the Chemistry Division at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, (ii) how the ACLU failed to refute this evidence during my testimony at the Arkansas creation trial in December 1981, (iii) how the highest echelons of America's scientific establishment have worked to suppress this evidence from further dissemination since that trial, (iv) the contradiction between, on one hand, the Academy's claims of having rejected the evidence for the Genesis creation on evidential grounds and, on the other hand, its deafening silence concerning my widely published and unrefuted scientific evidence for Earth's rapid creation, and (v) the fact that the Academy's silence about my results cannot be due to ignorance because some of the authors of both editions of the Academy's booklets were aware of my participation at the Arkansas creation trial.

I am genuinely hoping that you and your colleagues will respond positively to my invitation and do all in your power to come and explain exactly why the Academy has rejected the published scientific evidence for the Genesis creation, which has now stood unrefuted in the open scientific literature for over twenty-five years. With all the power of the world's most eminent evolutionists to call upon, you certainly shouldn't have any difficulty finding any number who would be most happy to do this, if it can be done. This will he a most opportune time to present your case and then see if I have a valid scientific response to your objections. Be assured that the Academy's absence will speak volumes. In that case I intend to challenge the media to arrange for the Academy to meet me on a live, prime-time TV special to settle this issue publicly. If, as I believe the evidence shows, God left irrefutable scientific evidence, in accord with the Fourth Commandment, that He created the Earth ex nihilo in six literal days (Exodus 20: 8-11), then it is also time that America's taxpayers ask Congress to determine why the Academy continues to suppress free and open scientific inquiry, into what may be the greatest scientific question of our time.

Cordially,

Robert V. Gentry

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Polonium Halos: Unrefuted Evidence for Earth's Instant Creation!

#413 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:47 PM

Posted Image

#414 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

http://w3.newsmax.co...OMO_CODE=CACB-1

Breaking: Stock Market Plunging Again. Are You Prepared for Meltdown? Go Here Now.
Home | Newsfront Tags: Economic Crisis | Aftershock | book | predicts | economic | disaster
‘Aftershock’ Book Predicts Economic Disaster Amid Controversy
Monday, 25 Jul 2011 04:41 PM

Share: <a href="http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Aftershock-book-predicts-economic/2011/07/25/id/404782?utm_source=outbrain&utm_title=?Aftershock?-Book-Predicts-Economic-Disa#" rel="sharepop">Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image More . . . A A | Email Us | Print | Forward Article
Robert Wiedemer’s new book, “Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown,” quickly is becoming the survival guide for the 21st century. And Newsmax’s eye-opening Aftershock Survival Summit video, with exclusive interviews and prophetic predictions, already has affected millions around the world — but not without ruffling a few feathers.

Initially screened for a private audience, this gripping video exposed harsh economic truths and garnered an overwhelming amount of feedback.

“People were sitting up and taking notice, and they begged us to make the video public so they could easily share it,” said Newsmax Financial Publisher Aaron DeHoog.

But that wasn’t as simple as it seems. Various online networks repeatedly shut down the controversial video. “People were sending their friends and family to dead links, so we had to create a dedicated home for it,” DeHoog said.

(Editor's Note: Watch Bob Wiedemer’s Aftershock Survival Summit video)

This wasn’t the first time Wiedemer’s predictions hit a nerve. In 2006, he was one of three economists who co-authored a book correctly warning that the real estate boom and Wall Street bull run were about to end. A prediction Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and his predecessor, Alan Greenspan, were not about to support publicly.

Realizing that the worst was yet to come, Wiedemer and company quickly penned “Aftershock.” However, just before it was publicly released, the publisher yanked the final chapter, deeming it too controversial for newsstand and online outlets such as Amazon.com.

“We got lucky,” DeHoog said. “I happened to read the original version, which contained this ‘unpublished chapter,’ which I think is the most crucial in the entire book. Wiedemer gave Newsmax permission to share this chapter with our readers.”

With daily economic forecasts projecting doom and gloom and no recovery in sight, people need to learn how to survive economic disaster. During the past quarter alone, unemployment skyrocketed to 9 percent. Inflation continues to soar and the U.S. national debt crisis is still on the fence between raising the debt ceiling or massive budget cuts, with no resolution in sight.

During Newsmax’s Aftershock Survival Summit video, Wiedemer discusses the dire consequences of Washington, D.C.’s, bipartisan, multi-decade “borrow-and-spend” agenda. He also explores the inflation nightmare, the impending plunge in home prices, the looming collapse of the stock and bond markets, a possible historic surge in unemployment, and how to survive what life in America will be like in the days of the “Aftershock.”

Despite appearances, Aftershock is not a book with the singular intention of scaring the heck out of people. Although it does provide a harsh outlook for the economic future of America, the true value lies in the wealth of investment tips, analyses, predictions, budget advice, and sound economic guidance that people can act on immediately, offering a ray of recovery hope and an indispensable blueprint for life after shock.

Viewers of Newsmax’s Aftershock Survival Summit video heard detailed advice for handling credit card debt, home and car loans, life insurance, unemployment issues, how to beat inflation, making personal budget cuts and many more recovery tools to survive the economic aftershock. They also took advantage of a special Newsmax offer for a free copy of the new edition of “Aftershock,” which includes the final “unpublished chapter.”

(Editor's Note: Watch Bob Wiedemer’s Aftershock Survival Summit video)

For a limited time, Newsmax is showing the Aftershock Survival Summit and supplying viewers with free copies of the “Aftershock” book (while supplies last).

© Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Read more on Newsmax.com: ‘Aftershock’ Book Predicts Economic Disaster Amid Controversy
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

#415 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

I saw cowboys and aliens online wasn't to terrific . Funny how you all just want to brace yourselves from the mysteries of the Bible .oh and Me.
In the end of Gods plan for humankind , the only planet to rebel against GOD and his universal law of the universe all will bow before Jesus . all will be made known the mysteries of GOD . ya know I don't use the option to stay in touch with posts any more I just stumble upon this thread. Most all of our lives since the garden of eden we have been told /educated with false truths, false history and mostly false science.,false doctrine, false gods but there stands a champion of truth and his name is Jesus Christ by whom all things that were created by him and for him. The God of the old testament is the creator the son of God created by God the ancient of days referred to in Revelations. the whole OT old testament is actually the people of Israel and their dealings with pagan peoples and GOD . the law of moses is a small book which was not the same as the book of the law of the 1st 5 books.
I am speaking of the ceremonial laws which represented the way to salvation for the Israelite in those days. this is called the sanctuary with in the temple of GOD. here the people would confess their sins daily to the high priest by sacrificing the perfect lamb pouring some of the blood onto the horns of the 1st station in the temple.it was a four square box with a channel for the blood . the high priest would take that blood the sin offering to the holy of hollies and present it to GOD . for the for giveness of sins .the blood is the symbol of the same blood Christ shed for our sins.so it was the precursor to what we do today. today you ask in the name of Christ to be forgiven your sins which is already paid in full . so what you can see here is that the God of the OT is the same as the GOD of the NT. the difference is that the ceremonial law was finish when the lamb of God died on the cross. the 10 commandments are always to be obeyed they were not done away with as the false teachers say. let me explain how Jesus came to be created of GOD. it is a mystery that by seeking the truth that led me to this.before the creation of Matter meaning the the whole creation of all that is , GOD the self existent one, the ancient of days the GOD Jesus calls father has always existed he is spirit there was nothing only HE. He wanted to share his life with a companion for which to create cause that's what a creator God does he creates.
So as with Adam so also it is with Jesus. try and follow here . GOD created man by using the dust of the earth on the 6th day after he had already created the earth the seas the animals the stars heavens etc.Adam named all the creatures and soon found that even with all these wonderful creature he named it was not enough for him he was lacking something he was lonely and God said it is not good that you should be lonely and so God put adam to sleep and took a rib from him and created the women because she was made from a man not the dust of the ground . making her also a human. he did not make her from the dust of the earth.
flash back to God the father before all that is. HE God was lonely so he took from his bosom and created his son the perfect companion made of the same material that GOD is made of giving Jesus the title of the alpha and the omega , no beginning or end of days. Jesus is also GOD the perfect representative of the father and so it was Jesus the creator of all that is that created for his father's WILL in total union as if they were one .
So what you can see if you try is that Jesus Gods Representative has always been the GOD of the OT and than wheb it became necessary to be the Lamb of GOD for the salvation of mankind he was born by the spirit of GOD the father with a human mother making him your creator in the flesh walking around as you do today. for you guys it like woody Johnson gave his life for the good of the Jets.so the jets could be champs forever.
dinosaurs live with humans and did not go extinct from a 65 million yrs old myth.God destroyed the first world by flood killing all except creatures that could swim and fly .Noah collected all animals by 2 after their kind and the clean animals by 7 . its not hard to imagine small and young dinosaurs also walked into the arc as well .
all the falsehoods try to dispel the very existence of GOD and his plan as if they really can. the earth is about 6000 yrs old . don't fall for the deception that GOD didn't create all that is no one was alive when Jesus and GOD the father labored together in perfect love. you can be sure God will exact his justice and none can stand before him unless your robes are washed in his blood through the forgiveness of sins . take not the mark of the beast but be mark by God and keep his commandments if you love him.

#416 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:47 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 11 August 2011 - 01:12 PM, said:

dinosaurs live with humans and did not go extinct from a 65 million yrs old myth.God destroyed the first world by flood killing all except creatures that could swim and fly .Noah collected all animals by 2 after their kind and the clean animals by 7 . its not hard to imagine small and young dinosaurs also walked into the arc as well .
all the falsehoods try to dispel the very existence of GOD and his plan as if they really can. the earth is about 6000 yrs old . don't fall for the deception that GOD didn't create all that is no one was alive when Jesus and GOD the father labored together in perfect love. you can be sure God will exact his justice and none can stand before him unless your robes are washed in his blood through the forgiveness of sins . take not the mark of the beast but be mark by God and keep his commandments if you love him.

about 6000 years old?

evidence please

ahhhh oh right the bible.. the coloring book instructional for "life".

weird how you seem to stay open minded about random horse crap such as the illuminati free masons..symbols.. aliens etc.. yet when you confront something against your religious beliefs you clam up then refute.

#417 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

Santana the page about the proof is just a few posts up there named the 2000 challenge. did you read it or view his video's ? and the crap as you call it is all true.

Robert V. Gentry

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Polonium Halos: Unrefuted Evidence for Earth's Instant Creation!

#418 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

DAMM YOU ARE LUCKY i HIT THE WRONG BUTTON AND SAVED YOU A BIG REPLY. the laptop gives me more trouble when typing even with 1 finger.
ask me for some proof by subject if you are interested and i will post it .

I hate cyber space .

Mark Giambrone
To Live In Darkness Is To Be Ignorant Onto DEATH,
To Search the Truth And To pick Up That LIGHT leads To Everlastings life.
AmazingDiscoveries.Org

#419 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

http://amazingdiscov...nesis_Conflict/

have a few beers relax and take a look the jets don't play til monday.

#420 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

http://www.the-ten-c...oniumhalos.html

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users