NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#461 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 17 May 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

It is not about religion like koresh silly its about his methods and cure that he patented . this documentary is on Netflix I only pulled it from you tube because I don't know if you have netflix. you can form your own opinion about the amazing facts presented here

I'm sure there are all kinds of alternative treatments to help treat cancer. I'm all for looking anywhere and everywhere to rid the world of that illness. So what's your point? This guy may very well have found another way to help treat cancer, good for him. I hope if it does help people that he continues to help people. That is the opinion I've formed.

Don't worry this event took place many yrs way before your precious OBama was even on the lips of believer such as your self.

My precious Obama??? Oh yeah I forgot everything is his fault. I won't watch that video because when I called him and asked him if I should watch your video, he ordered me not to. It has nothing to do with the anti-government stuff you've presented to me in the past.

This is an example of the Human condition our minds have been captured by the great deceiver the Evil One and he stands guard over his captives .

Obama again.

I present a Truth about cancer and you are afraid of Truth . it is not about God . its about the Business side of Cancer and the legal battles that ensue for reasons that you will just have to see for your self.

Well I decided what the hell I'll watch the video...then I saw it was almost 2 hours long. So needless to say I changed my mind. I'm not watching any YouTube video for 2 hours not even if it was video of Queen Elizabeth giving me a blowjob in front of parliament. I'm sorry but I'm not that interested in the topic of cancer treatment to sit at a computer screen for 2 hours to watch a video about it. In this case I'll just take your word for it.

I do hope you feel better physically and mentally so you can be healed spiritually . I have changed my whole life style from what I eat and what I drink and have now lost 20 pounds . I no longer eat unclean foods nor drink any spirits of any kind . This is called sanctification throwing off the old man and putting on the new man . when a person speaks about the holy righteous character of God some which we are practicing to become like Christ i guess to those that are not Presently doing the same thing than I guess the word sanctimonious is used but is not warranted because we who sin do by default while choosing to Follow Christ we repent and ask for forgiveness and we put off that sin forever , this we do for the rest of our lives.

I have secret for you and it is not THE Secret" advertised all over the place. If you don't like how I am trying to convey deception and truths side by side in here and I am not yet proficient let me suggest you read the KJV Bible .what the Secret is.. is that the words in the Bible have real living power in them and if you read and believe in what it is teaching you it will change you and if you follow it you will believe more and more and you will receive your reward that it offers to all who believe and than you too will want to tell all your family and Friends and anyone who will listen but if you choose not to follow this advice than your mind set will remain and even you can read between the lines.Belief requires faith and they are a free Gift from God you can't just get it out of thin air, so how do you get the faith ? Search your heart seek and you shall find ask and it will be given to you . I will Pray for you .and if anyone else watches this movie just be honest about it.

As I've told you before I've read the bible (not cover to cover but enough of it). I'm not like you and believe out of a fear of going to hell. That's no way to live a life, especially when you only have one life to live. I'm not a big fan of all that "repent the end is near," you have to do everything some book that was first written almost a century after Jesus died and portions of which modern science has proven to be wrong tells me to do. I believe in the "love thy neighbor" viewpoint. I also believe in the "render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's and unto God the things that is God's" view point also. Like EVERY other Christian I pick and choose the parts of the bible I want to follow and ignore the parts I don't want to follow. IMO the point of every religion should be to make a person want to do good things and show acts of kindness to other humans, animals, and to the earth's environment. Not a bunch of bible thumping people blaming all the world's problems on other people who look, speak, believe and act differently from themselves. The Holy Bible is no excuse for some people to be xenophobic.

I will pray for your continued health because once you turn 65 I'll have to start paying a portion of your health care, and that will cost me my freedom and liberty of course.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#462 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

I can't begin to read any of this shit but since the topic has turned to alternative medicine, let me throw this out there: Dr Sebi claims to have cured every desease you can think of with his nutrition guide.

http://www.drsebipro....com/index.html

I know a few people that take his supplements in lue of stuff like aderall and xanax and supposedly it helps them as much, if not more, as prescription meds.

#463 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

There is but One King and he left us a treasure Map to follow how to find his Kingdom . He has invited all to answer his call and travel the Map and claim your treasure .
In Noah's day you had to get on the boat to be saved from destruction and death. In the day of the voyage of the Titanic you had to jump ship to be saved from death and destruction.
In this Day we are witnessing the People on the Earth and their House of cards that they have constructed out of paper steadily falling to the ground .
The only safe haven is that golden city and the people looked for the Map to find that city but the map was burned because it was paper and so the people were stranded on the ground with no place to hide and no map to save them selves and their families , simply put they did not believe the truth about the map they did all that the people in Noah's day had spoken to him. see Genesis .
the people in Noah's day had 120 yrs to listen to the story of the map while Noah built his ship and after he had finish only 8 people got on that ship and lived. the others did not believe him. today the people have had 2k yrs to listen to the story of the map before the great Earthquake was about to hit the ground . So the ground is not the place of escape . we are lost because we don't know the way of the map and its direction to the great city.Than it will happen the king will come to gather the people with the map and take them to the great city and will be safe unto eternity and the earth will be a violent place and will be shaken-ed and the whole house of cards will fall onto them that are on the earth.
This video is about the map or blue print that we are to follow to get us to the great city. it is a good news message for those that are willing to believe the story of the map and its promise.
Much like the CANCER VIDEO BEFORE it is good news for those people looking for the cure of cancer for their loved ones and that there are forces determined to keep you from the cure for they profit from the death of many.
This video in this link also was hidden from those that wished to travel to that great Golden City . I suggest you watch both video's because it could save your life and those that you love.

http://vimeo.com/33202126
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#464 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 21 May 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

I can't begin to read any of this shit but since the topic has turned to alternative medicine, let me throw this out there: Dr Sebi claims to have cured every desease you can think of with his nutrition guide.

http://www.drsebipro....com/index.html

I know a few people that take his supplements in lue of stuff like aderall and xanax and supposedly it helps them as much, if not more, as prescription meds.

Hey SHJ I posted a video and all that could have been posted was a few words a yes or a no . I mean why come to my Prison cell to argue .usually you come to listen to my reasoning. which of course I am not referring to you but they that just ridicule and scoff with out reasoning together. I choose to visit this cell that they have placed me in for fear of the truth , in case the real prisoners want a way out of the prison of their minds where there is no need for chains or bars.
I looked at your site and in general one can become more a vegetarian in their approach to good health and ride themselves of disease . There scientific evidence to that statement, which I have posted on the amazingdiscoveries.org site.
I am on face book if you ever want to just talk . Mark Giambrone , Austin,Tx
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#465 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

The Blueprint by Pastor Ivor Myers - YouTube this guy was a hip hop artist but gave up his career for this. some important History is out line here .

#466 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

If anyone here wanted to Read the entire Bible with Understanding but never could , this link with the 5 books already posted and in the order in which to read it this is it.
the books are over 100 yrs old but as you will see by the 5th book it is relative to today .

http://www.conflictoftheages.org/

#467 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

http://amazingdiscov...today_Spiritual

#468 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

official Movies thrive . their solution is a deception as well but the information is relevant.

#469 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

3 hours oooooo spooky aliens
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#470 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

a well done film The Replacement gods http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iFa-l8BvmqE

#471 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

View Postsantana, on 01 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

3 hours oooooo spooky aliens

ok yeah I will watch it but did you ? There is planets with other beings and its Biblical just not the way the media and the conspiracy realm teach .

#472 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Every time I think of this thread I think of this show. My Mom used to watch this show when I was a kid and with the spooky music and Robert Stack's voice, this show used to freak me out back then. Hated to see Wednesday night come each week. I can't even lie I was well into my teenage years before I could watch this show alone at night.

Noah forgot to put the dinosaurs on the ark though. But then again the dinosaurs were Catholics and members of the KGB so they deserved what they got.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#473 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

I watched any type of show that was about the mysteries from history . this show about Noah and the ARC is out dated for the enemy always tries to put disbelief before us to deter us from the Truth .
hoaxes abound and the writings are well know , they were passed down by word of mouth and than scattered from the tower of babel and than passed along in every culture. But hey thanks for sharing .

#474 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#475 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

http://amazingdiscov...est-invitation/

#476 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

http://www.tencommandmentsfromgod.com/

#477 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

View PostLuigidel, on 15 August 2010 - 10:19 PM, said:

Wow, well heres how its going to play out.. The American people are so outraged that this marxist was never outed by the media and republicans that it will be a very long time before they let this happen again. Starting with this election in november we are removing his power by taking away his house majority as well the phony republicans that did nothing. In 2012 after 4 years of failed kensian economics, and a failed centrally controlled economy we will finally begin the process of healing and reclaiming the country from this marxist experimental nightmare. This country is in economic hibernation until 2012 because of you liberals. But when its over you will be left with a one term president that was completely useless for four years. I hope your proud of yourselves for what you did.

:hysterical: I wish this idiot was still around so I could rub his failed prediction in his face.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users