NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#81 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

Santana God doesn't have a religion and if you are God's you don't need one. Now that is in my own words. However can you refute God's choice of who lives and who die's in the universe he sustains . Science is but one sliver of the creators creation in other words it is a product of his creation a way for man to understand the matter around him.science can never materilze nothing into existence and it can't repeat it and observe it . Now I am not picking on you because other people read this stuff . do you pay for this guys site ?
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#82 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 22 March 2010 - 10:57 AM, said:

So you have discovered that there are problems with the Bible and that Men through out history have subverted God's word or even removed books or hidden books and try to use science to disprove the bible as the word of God But that a Created arc angel had nothing to do with the fall of mankind because God the creator has made Man as his own sons and that they will rule with God and not the created angels. So the main difference we have is Satan.
You sound a little atheist when you mention science disproving events or evidence . Remember only you can Believe what you are free to choose to believe in a world where there is the Knowledge of both good and evil . I am not trying to save you I have not even mentioned a whole lot of scripture.
If Jesus where walking the earth right there on long island do you think you would hear his voice and walk with him based on the knowledge you have learned so far ? And what do you think would happen if Jesus came there for the first time do you think he would save the world because the people have kept his message intact ? The Hebrew bible is the bible of origin. find out which scripture Jesus used or even which books he quoted from and than you may have your answer. Now I want to look at Santana's video at least he is offering us something he thinks is how it will go down . there are millions or these end games.

First of all let me ask you this since you know Jesus and all. Does Jesus look like this...

Posted Image

Or more like this...

Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#83 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:06 PM

Whew!!

Thank goodness I stayed out of here.

#84 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:09 PM

well good for you . Jesus was able to get lost in the crowd in Jerusalem because he look like the people of his day and people of his day were short haired and well groomed.
Jesus was a Hebrew and not a king of the Jews a little extra info there.In fact it is not so important what he looked like because we are not to even dwell on his image or his birthday .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#85 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

So finally we are just talking :Laugh:

#86 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 22 March 2010 - 01:06 PM, said:

Whew!!

Thank goodness I stayed out of here.

Ah the devil himself and see I told you he was real Mr.Jet

#87 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Mr.Jet this book is pretty old and i read it yrs ago I think things have changed in my views even from this book but In it gives an account about what he may have looked like . its a point of reference so i don't expect you to agree with all in this book because seeking the truth is an on going process.

http://www.herbert-a...m%201972%29.pdf

#88 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 22 March 2010 - 02:09 PM, said:

well good for you . Jesus was able to get lost in the crowd in Jerusalem because he look like the people of his day and people of his day were short haired and well groomed.
Jesus was a Hebrew and not a king of the Jews a little extra info there.In fact it is not so important what he looked like because we are not to even dwell on his image or his birthday .

Hmmmm short haired and well groomed. Perhaps even light brown skin too? Yet the Protestant and Catholic bibles shows us that long, red haired guy. Seems like they thought it was pretty important to show what he looked like. Anyway you kind of avoided the question but that's okay.

View Postgmany3k, on 22 March 2010 - 10:57 AM, said:

You sound a little atheist when you mention science disproving events or evidence . Remember only you can Believe what you are free to choose to believe in a world where there is the Knowledge of both good and evil . I am not trying to save you I have not even mentioned a whole lot of scripture.
If Jesus where walking the earth right there on long island do you think you would hear his voice and walk with him based on the knowledge you have learned so far ? And what do you think would happen if Jesus came there for the first time do you think he would save the world because the people have kept his message intact ? The Hebrew bible is the bible of origin. find out which scripture Jesus used or even which books he quoted from and than you may have your answer. Now I want to look at Santana's video at least he is offering us something he thinks is how it will go down . there are millions or these end games.

Now I'm not an atheist (not that it should matter) as I've already said. But I sure as hell am not one of those people who is blind in my faith like you are with this good or evil God or Satan b.s. Life is not that black or white. Like Darth Vader or The Joker, "Satan" is used in these books you read to be the evil foil for the good guy, God. Also in the bible he is meant to be used to keep people scared and afraid of going to some awful place (Hell), so you better follow what's written in this book to the T and believe only in what it says and don't dare question what's written in this book or you'll end up in Hell with that bad ol' Satan guy. Do you see how that it was/is used as a mind control device.

Now these links from the books you try to get us to look at is a great example of that. The reason these books you use as sources were primarily written was TO SELL BOOKS, TO MAKE A PROFIT. They use a villain character (Satan) who we all already know to try and scare you more into believing in what they want you to believe. Why? So you will buy and read their next book about that evil ol' Satan character. These people don't know anymore about any of this religion stuff than you or I do. The only difference is they're smart enough to have figured out a way to make a profit from it.

Now in regards to the Hebrew bible Jesus used. He used it at a time when scientist had yet to discover that Lucy and Ardi were buried underground in Ethiopia and had been there for millions of years. Long before the Old Testament was even written. The Old Testament to me is like Greek mythology. It's interesting and entertaining, but not accurate. Now I'm sure you will tell me how it was "Satan" who put Lucy and Ardi there to fool us.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#89 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

you have jumped to to many conclusions . I bought only one book most books that are not profitable. secondly I answered your question . Jesus the red long hair guy was not likely his image but i provided a book which is free for you to check out . I have not even talked about anything about hell or salvation or anything like that you are getting way ahead of yourself. I wasn't really going to go the God route merely topics out of the main stream . Damm its time for dinner and the wife is screaming at me because she doesn't think you guys are important.
so i will get back to you later . but you could be bold and tell me what you think is the meaning of life for human kind .

PS don't tell me about Mind control you have no Idea about that MK Ultra .

#90 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

So then, the Easter Bunny is not real ?
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#91 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

ok tell me about God's holy days vs pagan holidays . I am all ears .

#92 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 22 March 2010 - 04:57 PM, said:

Hmmmm short haired and well groomed. Perhaps even light brown skin too? Yet the Protestant and Catholic bibles shows us that long, red haired guy. Seems like they thought it was pretty important to show what he looked like. Anyway you kind of avoided the question but that's okay.

Now I'm not an atheist (not that it should matter) as I've already said. But I sure as hell am not one of those people who is blind in my faith like you are with this good or evil God or Satan b.s. Life is not that black or white. Like Darth Vader or The Joker, "Satan" is used in these books you read to be the evil foil for the good guy, God. Also in the bible he is meant to be used to keep people scared and afraid of going to some awful place (Hell), so you better follow what's written in this book to the T and believe only in what it says and don't dare question what's written in this book or you'll end up in Hell with that bad ol' Satan guy. Do you see how that it was/is used as a mind control device.

Now these links from the books you try to get us to look at is a great example of that. The reason these books you use as sources were primarily written was TO SELL BOOKS, TO MAKE A PROFIT. They use a villain character (Satan) who we all already know to try and scare you more into believing in what they want you to believe. Why? So you will buy and read their next book about that evil ol' Satan character. These people don't know anymore about any of this religion stuff than you or I do. The only difference is they're smart enough to have figured out a way to make a profit from it.

Now in regards to the Hebrew bible Jesus used. He used it at a time when scientist had yet to discover that Lucy and Ardi were buried underground in Ethiopia and had been there for millions of years. Long before the Old Testament was even written. The Old Testament to me is like Greek mythology. It's interesting and entertaining, but not accurate. Now I'm sure you will tell me how it was "Satan" who put Lucy and Ardi there to fool us.

Jesus created all that is you fool. you supposed that i believed that man was around for only 6ooo yrs . you are wrong very wrong .traditional Christianity teaches that i don't believe them . you are wasting our time here young man. you don't respect the old testament but what only the new testament what bullshit is in your thinking.the bible doesn 't contain all of the truth that was revealed . there is no doubt that the bible you received has problems but you can put it back together today if you have faith . Someone through out history has worked very hard to keep the truth from our knowledge.
Your salvation doesn't not depend on me . you will be fine as far as that goes . You will be in the kingdom of heaven I am sure. I don't care what color you are and neither does the Creator but History is his not ours. Do you think you will be apart of the second death ? Did you know that the letter j wasn't invented until the 12th or 14th century Spain ? so Jesus wasn't his name. and the only name that can save one or cast out demons is Jesus . oh no problem
salvation is dependent on the name of God . whats in a name ?

most of your statements where once apart of my beliefs system and it fustrates me that i have to walk you through it step by step.
why did god flood the world in Noah day and whom did he save ? there is a huge amount of info on this subject . hint all of the present races are in the 8 people that survived the flood . and yes i am already aware that there were many tablets depicting the flood.

If you were to research Satan and the fallen angels you would learn that in the days of Noah you would find that they the fallen angels scientifically mess with the DNA of man and animals and tried to make beings like man and demons to re acquire the right to Ascension like man . I know that I didn't make that part clear but I am tired now.they tried to put there seed with mans seed to be in line to the throne of God which is our birthright.
Can't wait for your response. haha.

#93 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

Fear not he who can destroy your life but Fear him that can take your life and give it back. you see Satan vs God I forget the verse but it is the point.

#94 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 22 March 2010 - 11:45 AM, said:

Santana God doesn't have a religion and if you are God's you don't need one. Now that is in my own words. However can you refute God's choice of who lives and who die's in the universe he sustains . Science is but one sliver of the creators creation in other words it is a product of his creation a way for man to understand the matter around him.science can never materilze nothing into existence and it can't repeat it and observe it . Now I am not picking on you because other people read this stuff . do you pay for this guys site ?

pay for whos site? thunderf00t? hes on youtube man hes just a science head who rebuttals creationist ideas and propaganda in an effort for education and science to keep thriving in our humanity. its a noble effort and his videos are all packed with interesting facts regardless if you belong to a church/faith or whatever.

anyway in my opinion you cant just blame or claim "god" is the start and finish to everything. if my human body cant comprehend the state that god operates on then why would i bother welcoming it in my reality? i trust my senses like any other animal or human but in the case of religion and crazy fairy tales i need empirical evidence to convince me. rather then even bothering with all that its much easier to live your life how you see fit.. i personally take life on as simple decisions i make every day. you get to choose a or b thousands of times a day.. i am in charge of my own destiny its sweet.

ahhhh the offseason
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#95 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:05 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 22 March 2010 - 11:45 PM, said:

Jesus created all that is you fool. you supposed that i believed that man was around for only 6ooo yrs . you are wrong very wrong .traditional Christianity teaches that i don't believe them . you are wasting our time here young man.

Getting a little testy now. Young man lol. Age and wisdom are not synonymous so don't even try to use the being older argument.

you don't respect the old testament but what only the new testament what bullshit is in your thinking.the bible doesn 't contain all of the truth that was revealed . there is no doubt that the bible you received has problems but you can put it back together today if you have faith .

Which bible did I receive? The King James version. Seems to be a pretty popular version.

Someone through out history has worked very hard to keep the truth from our knowledge.
Your salvation doesn't not depend on me . you will be fine as far as that goes . You will be in the kingdom of heaven I am sure.

We don't that for sure yet. I have no idea what I might do tomorrow that would keep that from happening. If I even see tomorrow because tomorrow is not promised to anybody.

I don't care what color you are and neither does the Creator but History is his not ours. Do you think you will be apart of the second death ? Did you know that the letter j wasn't invented until the 12th or 14th century Spain ? so Jesus wasn't his name. and the only name that can save one or cast out demons is Jesus . oh no problem
salvation is dependent on the name of God . whats in a name ?

Yada Yada Yada

most of your statements where once apart of my beliefs system and it fustrates me that i have to walk you through it step by step.

I just find it funny you think you're actually going to change my beliefs on anything and that you're walking me through anything. I really don't see myself changing my beliefs because of what some guy is spouting of a bunch of incoherent stuff on an internet message board. At this point I just like laughing at the things you are saying, so yeah I'm kind of egging you on.

why did god flood the world in Noah day and whom did he save ? there is a huge amount of info on this subject . hint all of the present races are in the 8 people that survived the flood . and yes i am already aware that there were many tablets depicting the flood.

If you were to research Satan and the fallen angels you would learn that in the days of Noah you would find that they the fallen angels scientifically mess with the DNA of man and animals and tried to make beings like man and demons to re acquire the right to Ascension like man . I know that I didn't make that part clear but I am tired now.they tried to put there seed with mans seed to be in line to the throne of God which is our birthright.
Can't wait for your response. haha.

Noah's Ark. LOL I believe that story as much as I believe the story of Icarus and Jack and the Beanstalk.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#96 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:46 AM

Posted Image

#97 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

http://www.everystud...CFQcMDQodcxB9Cw

http://www.everystud...ures/faith.html

Santana I understand your point of view and I think it has merit in that it has a place in the world that represents all of mankinds limits into believing Of A Creator.
the above links are only meant for you to read very lightly and not to ask you to convert just ignore that part of the page.
So one day you will be given the opportunity to have the empirical evidence you need just like Thomas.

#98 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

I just find it funny you think you're actually going to change my beliefs on anything and that you're walking me through anything. I really don't see myself changing my beliefs because of what some guy is spouting of a bunch of incoherent stuff on an internet message board. At this point I just like laughing at the things you are saying, so yeah I'm kind of egging you on.

incoherent stuff I didn't write a book . talking on a message board aint much different than talking on a phone or in person if the 2 people were honest with each other.
so the truth is you were egging me on intentionally . pretty much to young and immature . KJV has the old test in it . Thanks for wasting My time.
I told you to leave your beliefs at the door but you couldn't . So I wouldn't expect to see you in here anymore because you are wise beyond your yrs.

#99 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

You guys just need to get back to your buddhism like Tiger Woods or you're all just gonna start having crazy sex and sending perverted text messages.
Posted Image

#100 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 23 March 2010 - 12:51 PM, said:

incoherent stuff I didn't write a book . talking on a message board aint much different than talking on a phone or in person if the 2 people were honest with each other.
so the truth is you were egging me on intentionally . pretty much to young and immature . KJV has the old test in it . Thanks for wasting My time.
I told you to leave your beliefs at the door but you couldn't . So I wouldn't expect to see you in here anymore because you are wise beyond your yrs.

I wasn't talking about the book. I know KJV has the Old Testament in it. That's why I said at the beginning of all this that I pick and choose the parts of the bible I choose to believe like most other Christians. You expect people to leave their beliefs at the door (yet you couldn't do the same yourself) so how do you know we didn't do that but still after reading it we still didn't agree with what it said. That's what I did but it still didn't hold water IMO. Once anybody questioned it you didn't keep an open mind and you got all defensive and basically told us we were wrong and or misguided.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users