NYJetsFan.com Forums: Warren Moon Is Cool - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

RIP Joe McKnight
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) SHIT!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) THAT WAS THE PLAY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) WE SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:15 PM) WIDE OPEN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:18 PM) FIRE THE WHOLE DEFENSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:19 PM) Bubba from forest gump has that blank dumb stare
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:20 PM) COME ON FITZ
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:21 PM) THAT SHOULDNT STAND
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:21 PM) his foot was out of bounds
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:21 PM) WELL THATS A BREAK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:22 PM) 75 yards away
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:23 PM) Thats not gonna do it'
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:23 PM) 2nd and 4
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:24 PM) f*** YOU RYAN FITZPATRICK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:25 PM) YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) it keeps us in the hunt for a top 5 pick
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) I'm glad we lost
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) we need to get a top 5 pick in the draft
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:26 PM) COME ON D!!!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:28 PM) Good job fitz. Way to keep us at the fifth overall pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:28 PM) AND DO WHAT WITH IT?????
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:29 PM) What the f*** are we going to take
at 5?????
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:30 PM) They will just take another f***ing D player
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 November 2016 - 07:31 PM) Like Peppers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 November 2016 - 08:21 AM) We better NOT bring MEvis back next season he's clearly past his prime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:12 PM) f*** THIS SHIT
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:15 PM) I like this chan gailey
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:17 PM) forte deserves better lol
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:42 PM) I hate this franchise
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:42 PM) Its a sad time to be a fan
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 December 2016 - 09:46 PM) Allen looking like a HOF player right now'
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) yeah pretty brutal
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) tickets were $5
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) lol
santana Icon : (05 December 2016 - 10:57 PM) BRYCE PETTY ERA
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (06 December 2016 - 01:16 PM) FIRE BOWLES
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (06 December 2016 - 01:16 PM) FIRE MACCAGNAN
santana Icon : (06 December 2016 - 03:29 PM) https://i.imgur.com/hRFxOYR.gifv
Jetsfan115 Icon : (06 December 2016 - 05:53 PM) Spiller and Ross waived. Jalin is back to be out KR/PR. 4 games left fuck ti see what the young guys can do
MikeGangGree... Icon : (07 December 2016 - 02:30 PM) Spiller is a joke anyway
santana Icon : (07 December 2016 - 03:28 PM) FIRE NYJETSFAN.COM
Jetsfan115 Icon : (07 December 2016 - 04:35 PM) khiry robinson resigned
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:41 AM) FIRE THE JETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:42 AM) FIRE SANATANA HE IS THE REASON THIS PLACE IS DEAD
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:42 AM) He needs to go back to running punts for us
Resize Shouts Area

  • (21 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Warren Moon Is Cool If you don't like Cam Newton, you're racist.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6277093

Warren Moon says that criticism aimed at Cam Newton is racially based.
0

#2 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

Tim Tebow was in the same position as Newton last year except Tebow had more issues wit his mechanics. So are people racist who hated on Tebow? I love Warren Moon and think he was a spectacular QB, but this is a totally bs statement. Just because you dont like a qb who happens to be black, does not make someone racist.

I loved Vince Young over any other qb in the same draft when he was comming outta college and dont think highly of Cam Newton as all, does that make me half racist? seriously, just a bs statement. I hate Cam Newton because he cheats, not cus hes black. He thinks hes better and needs to get paid in college when he gets a free ride and comes out debt free and has a chance to make millions in the nfl so screw him. Besides that i dont deny his athleticism and arm strenght, but i do not see him as a real leader nor putting it all together.

I do not think Tebow will be anything more than a decent starter in the NFL but at least he is a leader, which will equate to more success than athleticism will for him or Newton.

Are there some racist people that don't like Newton? sadly probably yes. but that doesnt mean if you dont like Newton you are racist, thats ludacris. If you do not like Newton you see all his flaws and dont think he will equate well to the NFL, plain n simple.
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

Clemens11 just used the word ludacris in his argument.

Dead give away, he isn't racist.
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:40 PM

Oh boy here we go...

Quote

Auburn NAACP advising Newton on possible lawsuit against Nawrocki

AP AUBURN - Reports have surfaced that attorneys for the Auburn University chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People have been advising Cecil Newton the father of the soon to be former Auburn quarterback Cam Newton on a possible lawsuit against Pro Football Weekly analyst Nolan Nawrocki. One of the attorneys for the Auburn NAACP April Tontos confirmed Friday morning that Cecil Newton had been in contact with them and they were advising him on the legal options his son has against Nolan Nawrocki in a possible lawsuit for defamation of character.

Read the full story

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

I smell a 4 or 5 pager.

Oh and there is racial bias on every black QB. This is nothing new.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 01 April 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

Oh and there is racial bias on every black QB. This is nothing new.


lmao
0

#7 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Cecil Newton loves to take advice on what his son should do it seems.

Anyway, I think Cam Newton is racist, and so is Warren Moon. Also, black people don't play hockey because they are afraid of white people with sticks.

Finally, I think Cam Newton is too fake, but I'd take him seven days a week over Gabbert because Newton wins games and Gabbert loses them.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#8 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,199
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 April 2011 - 08:54 AM, said:

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6277093

Warren Moon says that criticism aimed at Cam Newton is racially based.


Of course it is. Any time someone criticizes someone of another race they are called racist. Did anyone hear see Donald Trump get called racist because he said Obama was doing a poor job and should have to produce a birth certificate? I am tired of the race card. I just dont care anymore.
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:46 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 April 2011 - 09:41 AM, said:

Of course it is. Any time someone criticizes someone of another race they are called racist. Did anyone hear see Donald Trump get called racist because he said Obama was doing a poor job and should have to produce a birth certificate? I am tired of the race card. I just dont care anymore.


Who called Trump a racist? This is the first I've heard of that. Plus why should President Obama "produce" a birth certificate? I don't ever remember anybody asking George Bush or Bill Clinton to show anybody their birth certificates. Why should Barack Obama?

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,995
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:08 AM

I must be racist then
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#11 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 April 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

Oh boy here we go...

Quote

Auburn NAACP advising Newton on possible lawsuit against Nawrocki

AP AUBURN - Reports have surfaced that attorneys for the Auburn University chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People have been advising Cecil Newton the father of the soon to be former Auburn quarterback Cam Newton on a possible lawsuit against Pro Football Weekly analyst Nolan Nawrocki. One of the attorneys for the Auburn NAACP April Tontos confirmed Friday morning that Cecil Newton had been in contact with them and they were advising him on the legal options his son has against Nolan Nawrocki in a possible lawsuit for defamation of character.

Read the full story



Oh yeah that was an April Fools joke.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:27 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 01 April 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

lmao


Your blind, dumb or ignorant if you think other wise.

Not like black QB's have a good rep to begin with but there is always is.
0

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,199
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 April 2011 - 07:46 AM, said:

Who called Trump a racist? This is the first I've heard of that. Plus why should President Obama "produce" a birth certificate? I don't ever remember anybody asking George Bush or Bill Clinton to show anybody their birth certificates. Why should Barack Obama?

It was on Yahoo. It was Whoopie Goldberg on a daytime TV show. The reason he should is because there is no record of his birth and its required to be President. George Bush Sr and Jr as well as Clinton you can find there Birth certificate through public record. But no sign of Obama. I believe he is a US born American but why not just show it to put this to bed. The more he lets this drag out the more it seems he is hiding something.
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 01 April 2011 - 12:07 PM, said:

Clemens11 just used the word ludacris in his argument.

Dead give away, he isn't racist.



haha, no i just cant spell and assumed he(Luda) kept the spelling of the real word. apparently that a poor decision. i can use rediculous if you prefer. other than that questioning racism on here is as dumb as it gets so i will go no further into it.


either way its still a b.s. statement. yes there is a steroetype about black qbs, but that doesnt mean everyone buys into that steroetype. I sure as hell dont. I think Mike Vick was a top 5 qb last year and I would take Vince Young over at least half the starting qbs in the nfl, i dont feel like looking at everyone to give an exact number though. Definately would be the best qb in the NFC West haha.
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:00 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 01 April 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

I smell a 4 or 5 pager.

Oh and there is racial bias on every black QB. This is nothing new.


No more than racial bias on every white RB or WR...I think you have some personal experience in that dept right Dubb?
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 April 2011 - 09:46 AM, said:

I don't ever remember anybody asking George Bush or Bill Clinton to show anybody their birth certificates. Why should Barack Obama?


I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with the rumors that Obama wasn't born in the US. I'm no Constitutional lawyer but I'm pretty sure that being a foreign born citizen disqualifies someone from running for President. But who cares, he's only got a year left anyway.
0

#17 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 02 April 2011 - 06:00 PM, said:

No more than racial bias on every white RB or WR...I think you have some personal experience in that dept right Dubb?


Yes that's correct, prior to his negroplasty Dubbs was a white RB.
0

#18 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,199
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 April 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

But who cares, he's only got a year left anyway.


:trink39: I voted for him because I thought he would mix it up a little but he has done nothing for anyone. In hindsight I still would have voted for him Just because McCain is a joke. BUt we need some quality to run for the seat.
Posted Image
0

#19 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 02 April 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

:trink39: I voted for him because I thought he would mix it up a little but he has done nothing for anyone. In hindsight I still would have voted for him Just because McCain is a joke. BUt we need some quality to run for the seat.


Yea, McCain is a joke. I bet his March Madness bracket would've been a lot worse than Obamas.
0

#20 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:20 PM

To aid the discussion, I'd like to introduce this list:

Charlie Batch
Josh Freeman
Jason Campbell
David Garrard
Tarvaris Jackson
Donovan McNabb
JaMarcus Russell
Troy Smith
Michael Vick
Seneca Wallace
Vince Young
0

  • (21 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users