NYJetsFan.com Forums: Deshawn Stevenson Arrested For Public Intoxication - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (30 September 2014 - 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:37 AM) fantasy help - Rivers and DJax for Dez and Tannehill? i'll be getting dez and tannehill. i'm the one proposing the trade.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 AM) i have brees starting. they have eli.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:53 PM) I would do that trade. Djax has been horrible and with you having Brees as your starter, i would totally do that trade
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) START VICK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) If that guy gives up dez for rivers and Jackson he's an idiot
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) I just traded dez and Steve smith for AJ green, Reggie Wayne, golden Tate and Stevan Ridley and I feel like I made a bad choice.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) they have no QB. 1-3 with eli/tannehill as your starter? i need another WR or RB to strengthen my team and Rivers is my best sell.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) kinda hoping to use the desperation to shore up my team
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deshawn Stevenson Arrested For Public Intoxication

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:16 PM

DeShawn Stevenson arrested for public intoxication
By Dan Steinberg Posted Image
During an interview with Dallas’s 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday, DeShawn Stevenson was asked about the Mavericks’ epic South Beach party after winning the title.

“Actually, I didn’t go out,” Stevenson said. “I go out a lot but I didn’t go out that night. I didn’t go to the party because my wife wasn’t there, she’s pregnant and I don’t think she can fly right now, so I’m not gonna go out and celebrate while she’s home. I already felt bad....I mean, I missed being there as a family, I know it was a good time, but at the same time I’m happy we got that championship. If my wife did come, she’s pregnant, we can’t be in the club like that. Somebody could push her, she could slip. It’s not a good look.”

Instead, he explained, he was playing cards for money with his financial advisor and best friend.

Also, the first question he was asked was “Have you gotten over your Finals hangover yet?”

“Not really,” he answered.

Anyhow, inevitably, comes Wednesday’s news that Stevenson was arrested for public intoxication by Irving police, who “found him wandering disoriented in an apartment complex.” The Dallas Morning News wrote that Stevenson did not know where he was. Not a good look.

Still, while being depressed about that, we can relish Stevenson’s answer when asked about his amazing LeBron t-shirt.

<a name="pagebreak"> “I was in my room after the game playing cards, listening to music, and somebody knocked on my door. I didn’t know who he was. He had the shirt on, and I had the championship shirt on that we actually won, so I told him I’d give him mine if he gave me yours. And we swapped it out.... We swapped out and I wore it and it’s everywhere now.”

Or his answer when asked about his tension with LeBron.

“I mean, it was a lot of tension in that Wizards series and Cleveland, just because they knocked us out the first round three times,” Stevenson said. “I think with the whole Jay Z [thing], he made a song about me, we had stuff there, but it was a new team. I don’t know, for some reason, everybody loves that story. Everything I said in the [Heat] series got blown out of proportion. Jim Rome said something I supposedly said that I didn’t say, then a fake Facebook page is out there and I don’t do Facebook or Twitter. I think people love that hype and they want to keep it going.”

Or his answer when asked about the Heat making fun of Dirk’s cough.

“I was pissed off about it. but at the same time it shows a lot about their character and how they do things,” Stevenson said. “And I think that’s why a lot of people dislike them or don’t like the way they handle things. You know, Dirk is a soldier. He plays through a torn finger, he had a sinus infection with a 101 temperature, and I don’t know if people know, a sinus infection is like the worst thing you could ever have.”

Just amazing stuff

Posted Image

How does my Dirk taste?

Stevenson is hood as f8ck!

#2 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

We should probably just detain anyone stupid and trashy enough to get a tattoo on their neck as a precautionary measure.
Posted Image

#3 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

I'm glad the wizards let him go. He was a big compliment to the mavs. Would of been nice to see butler out there as well but who knows how that outcome would of resulted.

I don't blame stevenson for his actions lebron's cavs murdered the wizards in the playoffs for what felt like 5 years in a row.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image deshaaawn!
DeShawn Stevenson Got An Abe Lincoln Tattoo Because Gilbert Arenas Stole His MLK One
Sports Radio InterviewsEvery morning, the fine folks at Sports Radio Interviews sift through the a.m. drive-time chatter to bring you the best interviews with coaches, players, and personalities across the sports landscape. Today: Stevenson maintains he would have passed a Breathalyzer.

DeShawn Stevenson joined 105.3 The Fan in Dallas with Josh, Elf and Arnie to discuss winning the championship, the best and worst parts about being DeShawn Stevenson, his arrest two nights after winning the championship, what he was thinking when all of that went down, how he obtained the "How Does My Dirk Taste?" T-shirt and his Abraham Lincoln tattoo.

When did you truly believe the Mavericks were going to win the championship?:
"I'd say when Jet got that tattoo. I didn't believe it, but when Jet got the tattoo and we was on a roll, we had a lot of starting people coming off the bench - Shawn Marion, he's a starter; Jason Terry, he's a starter; J.J. Barea, he's a starter. We had a lot of people coming off the bench and I just felt we were a powerhouse team."

What's the best thing about being DeShawn Stevenson?:
"I'd say being in Dallas and being with a team that has great fans. Some teams don't have fans like we have. They stuck with us and it's a great thing going out there playing, knowing you've got 20,000 behind your back."

What's the worst part?:
"The toughest part is I get stereotyped by all my tattoos and things like that. If you know me, I'm a great guy."

Do you want to clear up what happened with the quick arrest following winning the championship:
"People don't understand. I was going to a party with all of my friends in an apartment. I left. I'm walking down the street … and I guess because I have tattoos a cop told me to come here, asked me what I was doing. I told him what I was doing and he told me to go by the cop car. I'm thinking that he's going to ask me a couple questions and I'm going to go home. He comes, puts me in handcuffs and I go to jail for four hours. … I asked him what I was going to jail for and he said public intoxication."

Did he give you a Breathalyzer or anything?:
"This is the thing, I asked for it. I asked for the Breathalyzer and he wouldn't give it to me."

What was he thinking as he's sleeping on the floor in jail?:
"I really didn't think about that because I knew I didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes when you get put in bad situations, you think, ‘Why did I do that? Why was I driving drunk? Why did I have this? Why did I have that?' This is like, I'm walking down the street. Sometimes people stereotype you. I've been like that all my life. I think it makes you stronger and understand where you came from."

Where did the "How Does My Dirk Taste?" T-shirt come from?:
"After we won the championship, we was going to the locker room and I saw a guy with a shirt. We had the championship shirts and he wanted it. I said, ‘I'll switch out if you give me that one.' So we switched shirts. I didn't tell nobody I had it. The next day we woke up and I wore it on the plane and to the parade."

What's up with the 5-dollar bill tattoo on his neck?:
"I was going to get Martin Luther King and I told Gilbert Arenas. You should never tell nobody your idea. That summer, he came back and got it. So I didn't know who to get. I got Abraham Lincoln because he freed the slaves. I just had Abraham Lincoln and, from a distance, everybody kept saying, ‘Who is that?' So I put the five-dollar bill so everybody would stop asking me."

This post, written by Eric Schmoldt, appears courtesy of Sports Radio Interviews. For the complete highlights of the interview, as well as audio, click here.

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

The more I read about him, the more I like him. I'd chill with Stevenson.

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 22 June 2011 - 05:57 PM, said:

The more I read about him, the more I like him. I'd chill with Stevenson.

Dude seems chill. I like him. So what if he's a little on the ghetto-fabo side. He's doin' his thing and lets be honest he was a focal part of that last game to seal it. D'ing up on Lebron and had a gang of 3's.

#7 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:59 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 22 June 2011 - 06:52 PM, said:

Dude seems chill. I like him. So what if he's a little on the ghetto-fabo side. He's doin' his thing and lets be honest he was a focal part of that last game to seal it. D'ing up on Lebron and had a gang of 3's.

he had many years of practice vs lebron as a wizard

i'm glad stevenson and butler to whatever extent got the recognition they deserve
antwan jamison..got screwed haha
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users