NYJetsFan.com Forums: China Opens Worlds Longest Bridge Over Water - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (Today, 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (Today, 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (Today, 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (Today, 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (Today, 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (Today, 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

China Opens Worlds Longest Bridge Over Water

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

http://ca.news.yahoo...8018-slideshow/

The crazy things man can do.
0

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

Thats beautiful.
0

#3 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

We need to build stuff like that in the U.S. again.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

I wonder if the Chinese used union labor on that bridge. LOL
0

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 04 July 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

I wonder if the Chinese used union labor on that bridge. LOL


I know they didn't use union labor when they made that tainted toothpaste and dog food they sent us. LOL
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:17 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 04 July 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

I know they didn't use union labor when they made that tainted toothpaste and dog food they sent us. LOL


I know times are tough in Detroit, but I didn't know ya'll was eating dog food!
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:13 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 05 July 2011 - 01:17 AM, said:

I know times are tough in Detroit, but I didn't know ya'll was eating dog food!



I don't know what people in Detroit are eating. Anyway your joke might have had a chance at being funny if this were still 2007.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 05 July 2011 - 02:13 AM, said:

I don't know what people in Detroit are eating. Anyway your joke might have had a chance at being funny if this were still 2007.



POW!
0

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 07 July 2011 - 06:56 PM, said:

POW!


Yea, Detroit has come along way since 2007.

Dubb, we both know MrJet is corny as f***. Just because he's black doesn't mean you have to shake his dick off for him every time he takes a piss. It's okay. No one will think that you're any less black because you don't hype him up every time he says something bland. Be your own man.
0

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,774
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:06 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 07 July 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

Yea, Detroit has come along way since 2007.

Dubb, we both know MrJet is corny as f***. Just because he's black doesn't mean you have to shake his dick off for him every time he takes a piss. It's okay. No one will think that you're any less black because you don't hype him up every time he says something bland. Be your own man.


Sir,

I believe he said

POW!!!
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#11 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 07 July 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

Yea, Detroit has come along way since 2007.

Dubb, we both know MrJet is corny as f***. Just because he's black doesn't mean you have to shake his dick off for him every time he takes a piss. It's okay. No one will think that you're any less black because you don't hype him up every time he says something bland. Be your own man.



The Chinese dog food recall happened in 2007. Kind of hard to eat dog food that was recalled and destroyed 4 years ago.

I may be "corny as f***" but at least I'm not obsessed with a person on a message board that I've never met. I say something in a basketball related thread and then here you come replying to me with something about how bad Kobe Bryant is. As if I'm supposed to care. Then there is this thread. I say how we need to build things like that Chinese bridge here in the U.S. and you still have your panties in a bunch over that union shit from what 3 months ago? Then you bring up Detroit out of the blue in some weak ass attempt to try to make me upset I guess. I don't care what people do in Detroit, I never even lived there.

It's alright though if you need to bitch about me I'm fine with that. Because I may be bland, but at least I don't steal my "comedy" from 8 year old cartoon characters. You're going to be in trouble if they ever cancel South Park.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#12 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 08 July 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

The Chinese dog food recall happened in 2007. Kind of hard to eat dog food that was recalled and destroyed 4 years ago.


I have a life so I can't memorize news reports from 4 years ago.


View PostMr_Jet, on 08 July 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

I may be "corny as f***" but at least I'm not obsessed with a person on a message board that I've never met. I say something in a basketball related thread and then here you come replying to me with something about how bad Kobe Bryant is. As if I'm supposed to care. Then there is this thread. I say how we need to build things like that Chinese bridge here in the U.S. and you still have your panties in a bunch over that union shit from what 3 months ago? Then you bring up Detroit out of the blue in some weak ass attempt to try to make me upset I guess. I don't care what people do in Detroit, I never even lived there.


I brought up the union thing because it's valid. You said "how come we don't build shit like this anymore" and the answer is cost. That's being on topic.

And I'm sorry you think I'm "obsessed" with you. You see, those of us with a shred of humor realize that on a tiny board like this with less than 10 long term active members, there's really no escaping your percieved personality.

There's SHJ, the racist. There's Dubb, king of the copy/paste and defender of blackness, there's santana, the coked up West Virginian Mesican with tech skills, there's Mr Jet, the bland black scholar, there's gmany... who doesn't need a label, there's 05, the married homosexual, there's 115, the guy with the tits in his avatar, there's Angel, the sports writer who is a little too big for our pond at this point, there's the Future who's going through puberty, there's besthands the moron and that's about it. There's the tattooed white dude that's married to the black chick but I wouldn't call him a regular. We all been here for years and all our topics circle back to like 4 things, so yes, I will bring up Michigan, Kobe and unions because that's what I associate with you.


View PostMr_Jet, on 08 July 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

It's alright though if you need to bitch about me I'm fine with that. Because I may be bland, but at least I don't steal my "comedy" from 8 year old cartoon characters. You're going to be in trouble if they ever cancel South Park.


LMAO. I keep letting you say that because it's funny how someone who thinks as highly of himself as you do can't distinguish between plagiarism and a reference. Those Detroit public schools must've been on that chinese dog food tip.
0

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 08 July 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

The Chinese dog food recall happened in 2007. Kind of hard to eat dog food that was recalled and destroyed 4 years ago.


I have a life so I can't memorize news reports from 4 years ago.


View PostMr_Jet, on 08 July 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

I may be "corny as f***" but at least I'm not obsessed with a person on a message board that I've never met. I say something in a basketball related thread and then here you come replying to me with something about how bad Kobe Bryant is. As if I'm supposed to care. Then there is this thread. I say how we need to build things like that Chinese bridge here in the U.S. and you still have your panties in a bunch over that union shit from what 3 months ago? Then you bring up Detroit out of the blue in some weak ass attempt to try to make me upset I guess. I don't care what people do in Detroit, I never even lived there.


I brought up the union thing because it's valid. You said "how come we don't build shit like this anymore" and the answer is cost. That's being on topic.

And I'm sorry you think I'm "obsessed" with you. You see, those of us with a shred of humor realize that on a tiny board like this with less than 10 long term active members, there's really no escaping your percieved personality.

There's SHJ, the racist. There's Dubb, king of the copy/paste and defender of blackness, there's santana, the coked up West Virginian with tech skills, there's Mr Jet, the bland black scholar, there's gmany... who doesn't need a label, there's 05, the married homosexual, there's 115, the guy with the tits in his avatar, there's Angel, the sports writer who is a little too big for our pond at this point, there's the Future who's going through puberty, there's besthands the moron, azjetsfan with the man cave and that's about it. There's the tattooed white dude that's married to the black chick but I wouldn't call him a regular. We all been here for years and all our topics circle back to like 4 things, so yes, I will bring up Michigan, Kobe and unions because that's what I associate with you.


View PostMr_Jet, on 08 July 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

It's alright though if you need to bitch about me I'm fine with that. Because I may be bland, but at least I don't steal my "comedy" from 8 year old cartoon characters. You're going to be in trouble if they ever cancel South Park.


LMAO. I keep letting you say that because it's funny how someone who thinks as highly of himself as you do can't distinguish between plagiarism and a reference. Those Detroit public schools must've been on that chinese dog food tip.
0

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:20 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 08 July 2011 - 08:50 PM, said:

I have a life so I can't memorize news reports from 4 years ago.



Please don't even try that I'm ignorant to what you're talking about because I have a life bullshit.


Quote

I brought up the union thing because it's valid. You said "how come we don't build shit like this anymore" and the answer is cost. That's being on topic.



I never asked "how come we don't build shit like this anymore." I said we NEED to build things like that in the U.S. I didn't ask a question or ask for your opinion as to why we don't build things like that here.


Quote

And I'm sorry you think I'm "obsessed" with you. You see, those of us with a shred of humor realize that on a tiny board like this with less than 10 long term active members, there's really no escaping your percieved personality.

There's SHJ, the racist. There's Dubb, king of the copy/paste and defender of blackness, there's santana, the coked up West Virginian with tech skills, there's Mr Jet, the bland black scholar, there's gmany... who doesn't need a label, there's 05, the married homosexual, there's 115, the guy with the tits in his avatar, there's Angel, the sports writer who is a little too big for our pond at this point, there's the Future who's going through puberty, there's besthands the moron, azjetsfan with the man cave and that's about it. There's the tattooed white dude that's married to the black chick but I wouldn't call him a regular. We all been here for years and all our topics circle back to like 4 things, so yes, I will bring up Michigan, Kobe and unions because that's what I associate with you.


You're not a racist. No you are like I said an attention whore. You just say that racist shit to start shit and to make lame jokes at somebody else's expense in the process. The fact that you even bring up the things you associate with me at all as much as you do is what is disturbing. Nobody else here brings up Kobe, unions, Michigan, etc. in topics that have absolutely nothing to do with them when they reply to me. The only reason you do is because you try to get my attention by telling some tired ass joke using those things. But that can't be the reason since you know you have a life and all.


Quote

LMAO. I keep letting you say that because it's funny how someone who thinks as highly of himself as you do can't distinguish between plagiarism and a reference. Those Detroit public schools must've been on that chinese dog food tip.


If you were just referencing it you give credit where credit is do to begin with. You steal more jokes than Carlos Mancia.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#15 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:10 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

Please don't even try that I'm ignorant to what you're talking about because I have a life bullshit.


Lets try this... all those who read this topic, feel free to share your memories of The Great Chinese Dog Foodgate of 2007. Dubbs, since it's your job to back up everything MrJet says, you can go first.


View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

I never asked "how come we don't build shit like this anymore." I said we NEED to build things like that in the U.S. I didn't ask a question or ask for your opinion as to why we don't build things like that here.


You're right. A comment on a message board is not an invitation for discussion. WTF was I thinking.

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

You're not a racist. No you are like I said an attention whore. You just say that racist shit to start shit and to make lame jokes at somebody else's expense in the process. The fact that you even bring up the things you associate with me at all as much as you do is what is disturbing. Nobody else here brings up Kobe, unions, Michigan, etc. in topics that have absolutely nothing to do with them when they reply to me. The only reason you do is because you try to get my attention by telling some tired ass joke using those things. But that can't be the reason since you know you have a life and all.


See? To you I'm SHJ the attention whore. That's what you associate me with and everything I say will circle back to that, I'm fine with that just like you're fine with my perception of you.

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

If you were just referencing it you give credit where credit is do to begin with. You steal more jokes than Carlos Mancia.


You're really going balls out on this? How about bumping the original topic so you can see where I made the joke the same night the episode aired and then, the very next day said "that was the line from South Park" since Dubbs obviously didn't see the episode (he commented on my post and I replied back realizing he didn't get the reference). So far you're about 6 for 24 with your pointed arguments but don't dispair, that's an MVP-like performance in some circles.
0

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 09 July 2011 - 01:10 AM, said:

Lets try this... all those who read this topic, feel free to share your memories of The Great Chinese Dog Foodgate of 2007. Dubbs, since it's your job to back up everything MrJet says, you can go first.


Don't go asking somebody else to help you out. China exported tainted pet food and toothpaste and toys with lead paint to the U.S. They were all national news stories, especially the dog food recall since it heavily effected the biggest retailer in America (Wal-Mart). You tried to make a joke at my expense and failed because you didn't know what I was referring to. Then you want to use that old "I have a life" defense? GTFO with that. Even you're better than the "I have a life" excuse.


Quote

You're right. A comment on a message board is not an invitation for discussion. WTF was I thinking.


So I say we NEED to build things like that in the U.S. again and you see that as an invitation to bring up labor unions which I'm sure had nothing to do with that thread from a few months ago? Let me ask you this if Ganggreenfan75 had said exactly what I said, would you have said anything about the bridge not being built with union labor? No you wouldn't have, you brought up unions just because I said that. You never intended to "discuss" anything with me. You just saw it as an opportunity to rehash some shit from a few months ago. I don't follow Gmany around trying to rehash the Satan doesn't exist discussion we had. I don't follow JetsOhFive around to rehash the arm strength debates we use to have about Pennington. You just bring up old shit to instigate stuff with people. Even if it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion.


Quote

See? To you I'm SHJ the attention whore. That's what you associate me with and everything I say will circle back to that, I'm fine with that just like you're fine with my perception of you.


Not everything you say is to get attention. Sometimes you actually don't use a post you make as an opportunity to make some lame ass joke. Like in that gay marriage thread, you actually contributed and was the only person that answered my question sincerely. So no I don't associate everything you say to being an attention whore. Then again I actually read the things you say rather than you who just reads something and then hears what you want it to say because that particular person wrote it.


Quote

You're really going balls out on this? How about bumping the original topic so you can see where I made the joke the same night the episode aired and then, the very next day said "that was the line from South Park" since Dubbs obviously didn't see the episode (he commented on my post and I replied back realizing he didn't get the reference). So far you're about 6 for 24 with your pointed arguments but don't dispair, that's an MVP-like performance in some circles.



Do you actually not remember who you were talking to or is this another "they all look alike" joke? I guess your sense of humor is just another one of those things that gets old and played out after a while.....
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#17 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:23 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Don't go asking somebody else to help you out. China exported tainted pet food and toothpaste and toys with lead paint to the U.S. They were all national news stories, especially the dog food recall since it heavily effected the biggest retailer in America (Wal-Mart). You tried to make a joke at my expense and failed because you didn't know what I was referring to. Then you want to use that old "I have a life" defense? GTFO with that. Even you're better than the "I have a life" excuse.


Again. Let those that remember the headlines speak up. I'm not the only one who didn't get your obscure reference. Go wash out that sand from your vagina.

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

So I say we NEED to build things like that in the U.S. again and you see that as an invitation to bring up labor unions which I'm sure had nothing to do with that thread from a few months ago? Let me ask you this if Ganggreenfan75 had said exactly what I said, would you have said anything about the bridge not being built with union labor? No you wouldn't have, you brought up unions just because I said that. You never intended to "discuss" anything with me. You just saw it as an opportunity to rehash some shit from a few months ago. I don't follow Gmany around trying to rehash the Satan doesn't exist discussion we had. I don't follow JetsOhFive around to rehash the arm strength debates we use to have about Pennington. You just bring up old shit to instigate stuff with people. Even if it has nothing to do with the topic of discussion.


I saw it as an opportunity to illustrate your ignorance of economics. Your wishful thinking involves reestablishing the manufacturing sector in the US, yet your backwards views of the labor market are the very thing that killed manufacturing. Since YOU brought it up, I thought it would be topical to point out the underlying hypocricy of your statement. What's wrong with that?

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Not everything you say is to get attention. Sometimes you actually don't use a post you make as an opportunity to make some lame ass joke. Like in that gay marriage thread, you actually contributed and was the only person that answered my question sincerely. So no I don't associate everything you say to being an attention whore. Then again I actually read the things you say rather than you who just reads something and then hears what you want it to say because that particular person wrote it.


Gotcha. That was an attention seeking curve ball I threw at you. Attention whoring is not as easy as it looks. For instance, in a topic full of spirited discussion, a racist joke will stick out. In a topic full of gay jokes, a topical responce will stick out. So as you see, I was in my full attention whoring glory, you just didn't realize it.

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Do you actually not remember who you were talking to or is this another "they all look alike" joke? I guess your sense of humor is just another one of those things that gets old and played out after a while.....


I remember it well. I said something along the lines of "Stop giving Tyler Perry money" to you. Then the next day, Dubbs said something along the lines of "You soooooo craaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyy" and then I said "Oh, that's a line from the South Park episode". You know, cause I was referencing the episode which I thought people saw but since Dubbs obviously didn't get it (like me with your 2007 news break), I told him exactly what it is I was talking about. Bump the thread if you need to refresh your memory.
0

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,238
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 09 July 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

Again. Let those that remember the headlines speak up. I'm not the only one who didn't get your obscure reference. Go wash out that sand from your vagina.


Yeah I'm sure people are going do just that. You know they have lives. They can't waste their time coming to your aid.

Quote

I saw it as an opportunity to illustrate your ignorance of economics. Your wishful thinking involves reestablishing the manufacturing sector in the US, yet your backwards views of the labor market are the very thing that killed manufacturing. Since YOU brought it up, I thought it would be topical to point out the underlying hypocricy of your statement. What's wrong with that?


So from "We need to build things like that in the U.S. again" from just those 11 words alone you can tell that I'm ignorant about economics and I want to reestablish the manufacturing sector in the U.S. You are really grasping at straws man. I didn't say anything about manufacturing or the cost of building a bridge like that or anything about union labor. I looked at the photos of the bridge and admired them and said we need to build things like that in the U.S. again. That was it! YOU are the one that wants to read all that b.s. you just mentioned into into. Like I said you read it and responded to the person that wrote it and what you "associate with them" rather than what was actually said. You respond to the poster to try to be the resident Jay Leno of NYJetsFan.com rather than respond to the post itself. I still say you just wanted to rehash that stuff from months ago.



Quote

Gotcha. That was an attention seeking curve ball I threw at you. Attention whoring is not as easy as it looks. For instance, in a topic full of spirited discussion, a racist joke will stick out. In a topic full of gay jokes, a topical responce will stick out. So as you see, I was in my full attention whoring glory, you just didn't realize it.


Really? You sound like a 13 year old boy here. Just stop okay, you're embarrassing yourself with that statement right there. That thread wasn't even full of gay jokes.

Quote

I remember it well. I said something along the lines of "Stop giving Tyler Perry money" to you. Then the next day, Dubbs said something along the lines of "You soooooo craaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyy" and then I said "Oh, that's a line from the South Park episode". You know, cause I was referencing the episode which I thought people saw but since Dubbs obviously didn't get it (like me with your 2007 news break), I told him exactly what it is I was talking about. Bump the thread if you need to refresh your memory.


:nea:

View PostSecondHandJets, on 12 May 2011 - 11:50 PM, said:

BTW, Mr Jet, Tyler Perry won't go away if you keep giving him money.


View PostMr_Jet, on 14 May 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

:boredom: I think I need to get a restraining order.


View PostSecondHandJets, on 14 May 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

Forgot you don't watch South Park. They spoofed Tyler Perry and that was one of the lines.


That was just an example anyway. South Park, Dave Chappelle, it doesn't matter because chances are it didn't originate in your mind. Then you want to lecture somebody about what is and is not humorous? I don't know what makes you think you're some sort of comedy expert. Nothing you say is any more humorous than anything anybody else says on here. If anybody on this board has the best sense of humor it's Santana IMO.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#19 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,005
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

It's a beaut of a bridge.

And I really hope that it isn't polluted already:
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:29 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

Yeah I'm sure people are going do just that. You know they have lives. They can't waste their time coming to your aid.


No no, you got me all wrong. They won't come to my aid. They'll come to hype you up, just like they always do (see the POW comment). So, again, I ask all those that remember the 2007 dog food shit to come and tell me where they were when they first heard the news.


View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

So from "We need to build things like that in the U.S. again" from just those 11 words alone you can tell that I'm ignorant about economics and I want to reestablish the manufacturing sector in the U.S. You are really grasping at straws man. I didn't say anything about manufacturing or the cost of building a bridge like that or anything about union labor. I looked at the photos of the bridge and admired them and said we need to build things like that in the U.S. again. That was it! YOU are the one that wants to read all that b.s. you just mentioned into into. Like I said you read it and responded to the person that wrote it and what you "associate with them" rather than what was actually said. You respond to the poster to try to be the resident Jay Leno of NYJetsFan.com rather than respond to the post itself. I still say you just wanted to rehash that stuff from months ago.


You can back pedal as fast as you like but we've been on this board for years. You're all about rebuilding the manufacturing sector and "keeping jobs in the US". What you said was just another drop in that bucket.

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

That was just an example anyway. South Park, Dave Chappelle, it doesn't matter because chances are it didn't originate in your mind. Then you want to lecture somebody about what is and is not humorous? I don't know what makes you think you're some sort of comedy expert. Nothing you say is any more humorous than anything anybody else says on here. If anybody on this board has the best sense of humor it's Santana IMO.


LMAO. So as you can read for yourself, I stated that "Oh I forgot you didn't watch South Park". That's called a reference you dirty little liar.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users