NYJetsFan.com Forums: China Opens Worlds Longest Bridge Over Water - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:09 AM) TEH CRYSTAL PALACE
santana Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) Lulz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 01:38 PM) Brad Smith just took a shot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 01:38 PM) Wow
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) saw that
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) smithsiah
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) will return
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) king of the juice
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 01:53 PM) Sanchez int at Eagles 30
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Today, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

China Opens Worlds Longest Bridge Over Water

#21 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:46 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 10 July 2011 - 12:29 PM, said:

No no, you got me all wrong. They won't come to my aid. They'll come to hype you up, just like they always do (see the POW comment). So, again, I ask all those that remember the 2007 dog food shit to come and tell me where they were when they first heard the news.

So now there is a group of people on this board who always "hype me up." :hysterical: You really got some issues. Is the whole world out to get you you too? Your little Detroit/dog food joke failed, just accept it.

You can back pedal as fast as you like but we've been on this board for years. You're all about rebuilding the manufacturing sector and "keeping jobs in the US". What you said was just another drop in that bucket.

One thread. It was one thread out of thousands and now I'm all about rebuilding the manufacturing sector. You read what you wanted it to say because I said it. Had it been anybody else you wouldn't even had said anything about union labor. We both know that. For the third time you reply to the poster and not the post itself. Because you "associate" the poster with a certain things.

LMAO. So as you can read for yourself, I stated that "Oh I forgot you didn't watch South Park". That's called a reference you dirty little liar.

You replied to me, not Dubb. BTW it's called a reference after the fact since had I not replied you, you would have never said that was from South Park.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#22 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 July 2011 - 01:46 PM, said:

So now there is a group of people on this board who always "hype me up." :hysterical: You really got some issues. Is the whole world out to get you you too? Your little Detroit/dog food joke failed, just accept it.

See the "POW" comments and every other topic where me and you bump heads over nothing. Dubbs is in there giving you the thumbs up. Either he happens to agree with you on every single thing, or he has a crush on you.

One thread. It was one thread out of thousands and now I'm all about rebuilding the manufacturing sector. You read what you wanted it to say because I said it. Had it been anybody else you wouldn't even had said anything about union labor. We both know that. For the third time you reply to the poster and not the post itself. Because you "associate" the poster with a certain things.

I associate you with Kobe, economic retardation, Michigan and black people. Get a new trick.

You replied to me, not Dubb. BTW it's called a reference after the fact since had I not replied you, you would have never said that was from South Park.

A "reference after the fact"... well... uh... isn't a reference?

Lets recap this topic and you'll see why sitting where I'm sitting, you're just a giant douche.

1. My tongue in cheek reply was topical, even thought you don't agree with that. Apparently, every new thread is a fresh starts and we're suppose to forget an individual's point of few when the topic dies out.
2. No one got your obscure dog food reference which you somehow turned into a vendetta.
3. You called me a thief, I proved you wrong so now you're trying to split hairs by calling it a "reference after the fact" even though it's obvious that when I made the reference I assumed that you would get it, hence the "Oh I forgot you don't watch SP" line... which is implicit for "I remember that you're not a fan of the program therefore you didn't understand the line".

#23 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

You're so stupid, you can't even edit your posts right.

#24 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 07 July 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

Yea, Detroit has come along way since 2007.

Dubb, we both know MrJet is corny as f***. Just because he's black doesn't mean you have to shake his dick off for him every time he takes a piss. It's okay. No one will think that you're any less black because you don't hype him up every time he says something bland. Be your own man.

Awwww is your ass sore?

Posted Image

#25 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 10 July 2011 - 01:56 PM, said:

See the "POW" comments and every other topic where me and you bump heads over nothing. Dubbs is in there giving you the thumbs up. Either he happens to agree with you on every single thing, or he has a crush on you.

You bitching about those POW comments? Stop being such a little f***ing baby over that. I really doubt Dubb or anybody else puts as much investment in the things I say as you do apparently. For all you or I know he probably hasn't even been reading this little bitchfest and why should he? He does have a life you know. You're getting about as bad as Gmany here with this everybody's out to get me shit.

I associate you with Kobe, economic retardation, Michigan and black people. Get a new trick.

Again the fact that you care to associate anything with me is what's disturbing.

A "reference after the fact"... well... uh... isn't a reference?

Lets recap this topic and you'll see why sitting where I'm sitting, you're just a giant douche.

1. My tongue in cheek reply was topical, even thought you don't agree with that. Apparently, every new thread is a fresh starts and we're suppose to forget an individual's point of few when the topic dies out.
2. No one got your obscure dog food reference which you somehow turned into a vendetta.
3. You called me a thief, I proved you wrong so now you're trying to split hairs by calling it a "reference after the fact" even though it's obvious that when I made the reference I assumed that you would get it, hence the "Oh I forgot you don't watch SP" line... which is implicit for "I remember that you're not a fan of the program therefore you didn't understand the line".

First of all you replied to me not Dubb. You said "BTW, Mr Jet, Tyler Perry won't go away if you keep giving him money." In a thread I hadn't even posted in. But yeah let's recap. You heard Cartman or whoever tell that little joke and then ran on here, went to a thread that had nothing to do with me or Tyler Perry. Then thought I'm going to take that joke from South Park and use it here as an opportunity to hopefully start some shit with Mr. Jet and hopefully turn this into another 5 page thread about racism to get my rocks off. But when I didn't reply the way you wanted me to because I didn't know what you were talking about, you owned up to where it came from. But on second thought that couldn't have been what happened because you have a life and don't have time in your busy life to pay attention to little ol' me.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#26 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 July 2011 - 03:12 PM, said:

You bitching about those POW comments? Stop being such a little f***ing baby over that. I really doubt Dubb or anybody else puts as much investment in the things I say as you you do apparently. For all you or I know he probably hasn't even been reading this little bitchfest and why should he? He does have a life you know. You're getting about as bad as Gmany here with this everybody's out to get me shit.

Am I out of line for using POW for this post? :sterb041::hysterical:

Yo SHJ, man the f*ck homey and stop being a skank, today's the first time I even read this post after my POW comment. This SHJ guy is getting shook over this POW comment. You act as if I've never gave any credence to any of your posts which I have countless times. Getthefuckouttahere with the same race sh*t. To be honest I forget that Mr.Jet is even black to tell ya the truth but thanks for reminding me.. Yo Mr.Jet, whuzz crackin cuz? we needz to let the wigger live cuz, he acting like a hoe fo real! hahaha

SHJ, man up sucka!

#27 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 10 July 2011 - 02:25 PM, said:

You're so stupid, you can't even edit your posts right.

LOL! Alright double poster.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#28 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 10 July 2011 - 03:26 PM, said:

Yo SHJ, man the f*ck homey and stop being a skank, today's the first time I even read this post after my POW comment. This SHJ guy is getting shook over this POW comment. You act as if I've never gave any credence to any of your posts which I have countless times. Getthefuckouttahere with the same race sh*t. To be honest I forget that Mr.Jet is even black to tell ya the truth but thanks for reminding me.. Yo Mr.Jet, whuzz crackin cuz? we needz to let the wigger live cuz, he acting like a hoe fo real! hahaha

SHJ, man up sucka!

In fact you did in that very Benard Hopkins thread. But be careful Dubb. We don't want folks to think you're hyping me up. We don't want the white man to get suspicious.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#29 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:21 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 July 2011 - 02:39 PM, said:

We don't want the white man to get suspicious.

Speaking of the Man, I saw Undercover Brother last week for the first time and laughed my ass off. Great flick
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

You bitching about those POW comments? Stop being such a little f***ing baby over that. I really doubt Dubb or anybody else puts as much investment in the things I say as you do apparently. For all you or I know he probably hasn't even been reading this little bitchfest and why should he? He does have a life you know. You're getting about as bad as Gmany here with this everybody's out to get me shit.

Oh now I don't have a life because I'm on this board and I'm a baby? This dude ran over here with his "POW" shit to your blandness for what reason? Cause you are an articulate human bieng who make concise arguments? GTFO, you don't even know what a reference is. If you wasn't black, Dubb glosses over this topic without saying a word. I guess birds of a feather POW together.

Again the fact that you care to associate anything with me is what's disturbing.

Hard not to. Like you just associated "everyone out to get me" with gmany. But I guess it's okay when you do it, cause you know, you never carry over feelings from one topic into another.

LOL

First of all you replied to me not Dubb. You said "BTW, Mr Jet, Tyler Perry won't go away if you keep giving him money." In a thread I hadn't even posted in. But yeah let's recap. You heard Cartman or whoever tell that little joke and then ran on here, went to a thread that had nothing to do with me or Tyler Perry. Then thought I'm going to take that joke from South Park and use it here as an opportunity to hopefully start some shit with Mr. Jet and hopefully turn this into another 5 page thread about racism to get my rocks off. But when I didn't reply the way you wanted me to because I didn't know what you were talking about, you owned up to where it came from. But on second thought that couldn't have been what happened because you have a life and don't have time in your busy life to pay attention to little ol' me.

I threw a current black joke into a topic about one black man calling out another black man for not being black enough. Yes, you're right I was really trying to turn it into a race thing.

It would've been fine if it was actually something worth POWing, but you acting like you just saw your son tie his shoes for the first time. All amped over nothing.

Yo SHJ, man the f*ck homey and stop being a skank, today's the first time I even read this post after my POW comment.

I'm glad you're here. Please tell us about the dog food scandal of 2007. Be as specific as possible.

#31 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:32 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 12 July 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

Oh now I don't have a life because I'm on this board and I'm a baby? This dude ran over here with his "POW" shit to your blandness for what reason? Cause you are an articulate human bieng who make concise arguments? GTFO, you don't even know what a reference is. If you wasn't black, Dubb glosses over this topic without saying a word. I guess birds of a feather POW together.

Yeah it couldn't be because the joke was lame to begin with regardless of when the dog food recall happened. It couldn't be because I was in fact right about the tainted Chinese dog food. No it's just because we're both black and we have to stick together. :rolleyes: You are so full of shit it's ridiculous. GET OVER IT! Dubb has a mind of his own, everybody else here has a mind of their own. If a bad joke (like yours) fails they're going to say so. That's the risk you take when you try to be the message board's resident hack comedian.

Hard not to. Like you just associated "everyone out to get me" with gmany. But I guess it's okay when you do it, cause you know, you never carry over feelings from one topic into another.

Well Gmany kind of makes it hard not to associate that with him when it's a daily thing with him and he has an entire thread devoted to it (which is fine). You're not the only person on this board I've butted heads with in the past. I've butted heads with Luigidel, with Jetsman05, with Jetsfan0099, with Gangreen ewok, with Gmany, even Dubb (jaw dropping I know). But you know what? They all were somehow able to let it go. They were somehow able to move on and not carry the shit over to thread after thread after thread. Now I don't know where 0099 lives, I don't know who Luigidel's favorite basketball team is, I don't know Jetsman05's views on unions in the workforce. And If I did know at one time I don't remember it now. Not because I "have a life." But because taking the time out to associate individual things to individual people over a period of time who at the end of the day are just words on a computer screen would be...well stupid.

I threw a current black joke into a topic about one black man calling out another black man for not being black enough. Yes, you're right I was really trying to turn it into a race thing.

And apparently I was right when I said I need a restraining order. You still have a hard on for me for something I must have said that hurt your little feelings a while ago and you (unlike others I may have offended in the past) just can't seem to get over it.

It would've been fine if it was actually something worth POWing, but you acting like you just saw your son tie his shoes for the first time. All amped over nothing.

No it wouldn't have been fine because God forbid somebody tell you one of your jokes isn't funny. You might have to associate something with them and use it to tell another bad joke. Then that person might spend (what is it a week now) going at it with you in a thread about a Chinese bridge. People have lives you know. They can't waste time doing that.

I'm glad you're here. Please tell us about the dog food scandal of 2007. Be as specific as possible.

And let's say he or anybody else says they do remember the tainted dog food recall (considering you're acting like it was a 1,000 years ago). We all know what you'll say. "Oh you're lying, you don't remember." "You're just defending him because he's black." "You just want to hype him up," and blah blah blah. If anybody said they remember the recall you're not going to believe them anyway and you'll just attack them for trying "hype" me up.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users