NYJetsFan.com Forums: Wife Chops Off Husband's Penis, Throws In Garbage Disposal - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I'm watching cops lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) yo
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wife Chops Off Husband's Penis, Throws In Garbage Disposal

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:41 AM

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=14055080

By MIKAELA CONLEY
July 12, 2011

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, is under arrest for chopping off her husband's penis and tossing it in the garbage disposal.

After she laced her husband's food with an unknown drug or poison, he lay down, believing something was wrong with the food, according to police reports. Her husband then woke up tied to the bed as Becker cut off his penis with a knife. She then threw the genitalia in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal on, Lt. Jeff Nightengale of Garden Grove, Calif. police, said.

Nightengale said the couple is going through a divorce, but could not confirm why Becker wanted to cut off her husband's manhood.

Becker eventually called 911, asking for medical assistance. When firefighters and police arrived on scene, Becker told officials that her husband "deserved it," said Nightengale. Police found the man, who remains unidentified, tied to the bed and "bleeding profusely." Becker was arrested on several charges, including aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment and assault with a deadly weapon.

Her husband was rushed to University of California at Irvine Medical Center for treatment.

"He is in stable condition, but we have no details about the surgery," said Nightengale.

"Police were able to recover portions of the penis from the garbage disposal," Nightengale noted, but it is unclear how much or whether doctors will be able to reattach them.

"The immediate issue here is to control the bleeding," said Dr. Alasdair Conn, chief of emergency services at Massachusetts General Hospital, who said that the injury is quite unusual, even in the emergency room.

Upon his arrival, doctors need to tie off arteries and veins to stop the bleeding. Surgeons will attempt to maintain the remaining tissue and cover the wound so it does not get infected, Conn said.

If the penis is available to reattach, Dr. Ryan Terlecki, assistant professor surgical sciences-urology at Wake Forest University, said it should be wrapped in saline-soaked gauze, placed in a plastic bag, and the bag then should be placed in an ice bath to keep cold.

"Time is of the essence for a re-implant," said Terlecki, who has performed a handful of such procedures. "It's best to reattach it within 24 hours, preferably less than eight hours."

Doctors then reconstruct the nerve arteries and veins, while also putting the erectile tissue back together.

Urine control will not likely be affected because the muscle that causes the sensation to go to the bathroom is outside of the bladder. That muscle probably went untouched during the assault, Conn said, but a Foley catheter will likely be inserted into the bladder to drain urine, which is also "a relatively straightforward procedure."

If doctors cannot reattach the original penis, Conn said, "over the next few days, surgeons have to decide what to do to reconstruct the penis. Plastic surgeons who specialize in transgender operations may be able to construct a new penis."

Terlecki said that the penis is recreated by grafting tissue from another part of the body and then augmented with a penile prosthetic.

With the prosthetic, a man can still "urinate and have sexual relations and ejaculate.There's usually not the same force of ejaculation, but plumbing for that purpose is still intact."

Posted Image
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

I had to stop reading halfway through that. Once they started talking about tying off arteries that was enough for me.

Would a guy even want to live after that? John Bobbitt's wasn't put in the garbage disposal so he still had a chance. This poor guy will never be the same. Her punishment should be having a dildo made of rusty nails stuffed up her pussy.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

Posted Image

I literally have no words for this. I'm absolutely speechless. I feel for that man. I don't give a sh*t. You cheat on me I don't throw acid on your snatch. WTF?

#4 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

And you thought you may be having a bad day !
OUCH !!!
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#5 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:19 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 13 July 2011 - 11:51 AM, said:

I had to stop reading halfway through that. Once they started talking about tying off arteries that was enough for me.

Would a guy even want to live after that? John Bobbitt's wasn't put in the garbage disposal so he still had a chance. This poor guy will never be the same. Her punishment should be having a dildo made of rusty nails stuffed up her pussy.

I was thinking wooden. Splinters can be nasty.

DP?
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

View PostRhodes1991, on 14 July 2011 - 03:19 AM, said:

I was thinking wooden. Splinters can be nasty.

DP?

Without Lube !
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#7 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:04 PM

View PostChaos, on 14 July 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

Posted Image

You my friend are one disturbed man. So right but yet so wrong.

#9 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 14 July 2011 - 08:04 PM, said:

You my friend are one disturbed man. So right but yet so wrong.

Hahahaha glad you enjoyed it!

#10 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

The death penalty is barely enough.

It kinda looks like "she" might be upset that "she" had cut off "her" own and was having some jealousy issues.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users