NYJetsFan.com Forums: Women From Fox News Throw Chris Brown Into The Fire - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (10 July 2014 - 09:00 AM) THE BEETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (10 July 2014 - 12:13 PM) GET JOHNSON
azjetfan Icon : (10 July 2014 - 12:42 PM) Fire Idzik!
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:29 AM) titties
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) http://i.imgur.com/mn7uxIi.jpg
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) need to get that suarez jersey
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) streets is real
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) FIRE SANTANA
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) He's the reason we have nothing to talk about
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) Plenty to talk about I'm sure
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) You guys just suck at it
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Women From Fox News Throw Chris Brown Into The Fire

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:20 AM



What do y'all think? I mean they do kinda have a point.
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,754
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 July 2011 - 12:20 PM, said:

What do y'all think? I mean they do kinda have a point.


Posted Image

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

View Postsantana, on 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

Posted Image

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!


You goin' gmany on me?
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,754
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

I just think you are instigating discussion har har har
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.
0

#6 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,995
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 July 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.


Didn't take you for the astrology type.
0

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

View Postsantana, on 18 July 2011 - 01:33 PM, said:

I just think you are instigating discussion har har har


That is exactly what I'm trying to do.
0

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 July 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.


yea I don't know about all the astrological garbage but I hear about her being Carribean. Some of them women have a vulgar attitude no matter how pretty or dainty they appear. I am by no means justifying it and I do think that the Chris Brown talk needs to die already. However something did happen to this cat. I mean he was so "nickleodean" with the love songs and sh*t. Now he's talking about n*ggaz, hoes, money and the same stuff all these other cats are doing. The substance of the material out there now a days is just ridiculous. I mean kids can't escape it. It's on TV, radio, computer, Ipods, Iphones and blackberrys. At least when we were growing up we had choices. Kids don't have a choice now-a-days. it's being crammed down their throats around every corner.
0

#9 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 711
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

All types of women can be like that. Doesn't mean you hit them.
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 19 July 2011 - 07:46 PM, said:

yea I don't know about all the astrological garbage but I hear about her being Carribean. Some of them women have a vulgar attitude no matter how pretty or dainty they appear. I am by no means justifying it and I do think that the Chris Brown talk needs to die already. However something did happen to this cat. I mean he was so "nickleodean" with the love songs and sh*t. Now he's talking about n*ggaz, hoes, money and the same stuff all these other cats are doing. The substance of the material out there now a days is just ridiculous. I mean kids can't escape it. It's on TV, radio, computer, Ipods, Iphones and blackberrys. At least when we were growing up we had choices. Kids don't have a choice now-a-days. it's being crammed down their throats around every corner.


I believe in astrology to an extent. Pisces women are dramatic as f***. Think of the most dramatic chick you ever been with, and I bet her bday was in either February or early March.

Nothing happened to Chris Brown. He went form being a teenage heart throb to being the most hated man in America in a span of a year. When he whooped Rhianna, he was basically done as a celeb. It took a really great single (Deuces) and Rhianna jumping from dude to dude to chick to dude for everyone to realize that CB isn't as bad as he was made out to be and Rhi Rhi was probably not Tina Turner. They were both at fault, he lost his cool and she got a black eye. Shit happens. As for his music, compare his subject matter to anyone of those kids that blew up before they hit 18. Miley Cyrus now and before is as different as day and night. It's all the same shit.
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 20 July 2011 - 01:55 PM, said:

All types of women can be like that. Doesn't mean you hit them.


When I was little, my parents went out of their way to raise me with that "never hit a woman" mentality. When I was 9 or 10, I was at a park and there was a girl slightly older than me that was cursing me out. I thought I wasn't suppose to fight her, so I went over by where my dad was and sat down next to him. Well this chick had some balls cause she followed me and got in my face. My pops saw that, looked at me and said "You gonna sit there or you gonna beat the shit out of her?". With that, I jumped up and started beating her. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.
0

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.


I heard that. I don't think people should beat on a women or physically abuse them. However there are times when they might need to be shaken the f*ck up to calm them down. There is a time and a place for a woman to catch a little something I agree with that.

My own mom told me from a young age. "nobody above an asswhoopin"

Do I think a guy sitting on his ass all day, getting drunk at night and beating up his ok? hell no. Guys like that are punks and more then likely would back down from a man.

However there are instances in life, if your are caught in a situation with a female that you might have to check her. That is all.
0

#13 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 711
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

When I was little, my parents went out of their way to raise me with that "never hit a woman" mentality. When I was 9 or 10, I was at a park and there was a girl slightly older than me that was cursing me out. I thought I wasn't suppose to fight her, so I went over by where my dad was and sat down next to him. Well this chick had some balls cause she followed me and got in my face. My pops saw that, looked at me and said "You gonna sit there or you gonna beat the shit out of her?". With that, I jumped up and started beating her. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.


We're talking about grown men and women. It's not a very high horse to not hit a woman as a man. I'm not 8. Words don't bother me to the point of physical violence.
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 20 July 2011 - 07:52 PM, said:

We're talking about grown men and women. It's not a very high horse to not hit a woman as a man. I'm not 8. Words don't bother me to the point of physical violence.


It's all great when its hypothetical. I want to see your cool calm demeanor if your girl tells you she's f***ing the Wal Mart cashier.
0

#15 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

It's all great when its hypothetical. I want to see your cool calm demeanor if your girl tells you she's f***ing the Wal Mart cashier.


#POW!
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users