NYJetsFan.com Forums: Women From Fox News Throw Chris Brown Into The Fire - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:41 PM) The title race is real
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 02:42 PM) Jordan...what number was he? it was 30sometihng
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 02:43 PM) tanaka had a great game today. gave up 2 hits due to bunts. 10K
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) Jordan was #34 with the Jets.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:03 PM) Tanaka is looking like a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) Jets added Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker to the offense.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) And this draft is loaded at the offensive skill positions
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) Hopefully we can get anohter starting WR and starting TE in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) Our offense could be much better than last year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) can't get much worse than what it's been the last 2 years
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Women From Fox News Throw Chris Brown Into The Fire

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

What do y'all think? I mean they do kinda have a point.

#2 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 July 2011 - 12:20 PM, said:

What do y'all think? I mean they do kinda have a point.

Posted Image

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

View Postsantana, on 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

Posted Image

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!

You goin' gmany on me?

#4 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

I just think you are instigating discussion har har har
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.

#6 User is online   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 July 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.

Didn't take you for the astrology type.

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

View Postsantana, on 18 July 2011 - 01:33 PM, said:

I just think you are instigating discussion har har har

That is exactly what I'm trying to do.

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 July 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

yea I don't know about all the astrological garbage but I hear about her being Carribean. Some of them women have a vulgar attitude no matter how pretty or dainty they appear. I am by no means justifying it and I do think that the Chris Brown talk needs to die already. However something did happen to this cat. I mean he was so "nickleodean" with the love songs and sh*t. Now he's talking about n*ggaz, hoes, money and the same stuff all these other cats are doing. The substance of the material out there now a days is just ridiculous. I mean kids can't escape it. It's on TV, radio, computer, Ipods, Iphones and blackberrys. At least when we were growing up we had choices. Kids don't have a choice now-a-days. it's being crammed down their throats around every corner.

#9 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

All types of women can be like that. Doesn't mean you hit them.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 19 July 2011 - 07:46 PM, said:

yea I don't know about all the astrological garbage but I hear about her being Carribean. Some of them women have a vulgar attitude no matter how pretty or dainty they appear. I am by no means justifying it and I do think that the Chris Brown talk needs to die already. However something did happen to this cat. I mean he was so "nickleodean" with the love songs and sh*t. Now he's talking about n*ggaz, hoes, money and the same stuff all these other cats are doing. The substance of the material out there now a days is just ridiculous. I mean kids can't escape it. It's on TV, radio, computer, Ipods, Iphones and blackberrys. At least when we were growing up we had choices. Kids don't have a choice now-a-days. it's being crammed down their throats around every corner.

I believe in astrology to an extent. Pisces women are dramatic as f***. Think of the most dramatic chick you ever been with, and I bet her bday was in either February or early March.

Nothing happened to Chris Brown. He went form being a teenage heart throb to being the most hated man in America in a span of a year. When he whooped Rhianna, he was basically done as a celeb. It took a really great single (Deuces) and Rhianna jumping from dude to dude to chick to dude for everyone to realize that CB isn't as bad as he was made out to be and Rhi Rhi was probably not Tina Turner. They were both at fault, he lost his cool and she got a black eye. Shit happens. As for his music, compare his subject matter to anyone of those kids that blew up before they hit 18. Miley Cyrus now and before is as different as day and night. It's all the same shit.

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 20 July 2011 - 01:55 PM, said:

All types of women can be like that. Doesn't mean you hit them.

When I was little, my parents went out of their way to raise me with that "never hit a woman" mentality. When I was 9 or 10, I was at a park and there was a girl slightly older than me that was cursing me out. I thought I wasn't suppose to fight her, so I went over by where my dad was and sat down next to him. Well this chick had some balls cause she followed me and got in my face. My pops saw that, looked at me and said "You gonna sit there or you gonna beat the shit out of her?". With that, I jumped up and started beating her. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.

I heard that. I don't think people should beat on a women or physically abuse them. However there are times when they might need to be shaken the f*ck up to calm them down. There is a time and a place for a woman to catch a little something I agree with that.

My own mom told me from a young age. "nobody above an asswhoopin"

Do I think a guy sitting on his ass all day, getting drunk at night and beating up his ok? hell no. Guys like that are punks and more then likely would back down from a man.

However there are instances in life, if your are caught in a situation with a female that you might have to check her. That is all.

#13 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

When I was little, my parents went out of their way to raise me with that "never hit a woman" mentality. When I was 9 or 10, I was at a park and there was a girl slightly older than me that was cursing me out. I thought I wasn't suppose to fight her, so I went over by where my dad was and sat down next to him. Well this chick had some balls cause she followed me and got in my face. My pops saw that, looked at me and said "You gonna sit there or you gonna beat the shit out of her?". With that, I jumped up and started beating her. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.

We're talking about grown men and women. It's not a very high horse to not hit a woman as a man. I'm not 8. Words don't bother me to the point of physical violence.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 20 July 2011 - 07:52 PM, said:

We're talking about grown men and women. It's not a very high horse to not hit a woman as a man. I'm not 8. Words don't bother me to the point of physical violence.

It's all great when its hypothetical. I want to see your cool calm demeanor if your girl tells you she's f***ing the Wal Mart cashier.

#15 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

It's all great when its hypothetical. I want to see your cool calm demeanor if your girl tells you she's f***ing the Wal Mart cashier.

#POW!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users