NYJetsFan.com Forums: Women From Fox News Throw Chris Brown Into The Fire - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
FlyHiJets Icon : (18 September 2014 - 10:57 AM) #68 should get retired but considering he didn't end his career with us............
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 11:18 AM) Decker is practing today, hopefully he's fine. I finally can watch a jets game live this Monday night
santana Icon : (18 September 2014 - 01:30 PM) That's good
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:27 PM) agreed
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) Oh hey there buddy
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) harlem whats up dude
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:57 PM) Nada much man getting ready to watch this game
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:58 PM) watching Kansas State shoot themselves
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 07:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:35 PM) Should have signed Hester.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) this game might be the worst game I have ever watched, pretty pathetic.
azjetfan Icon : (18 September 2014 - 09:31 PM) With our complete disaster of a secondary I am a little surprised we have not either signed a guy like Samuel or made a trade
azjetfan Icon : (19 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Milliner also has a quad now. It really makes sense just to sit him until he is 100%. Lets get healthy instead of risking injury or letting Marshal go 80 for a TD.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:53 PM) Looks like Milliner will sit this week. Has not practiced this week.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) WOO! Real! 8-2 shooting practice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) boo Liverpool
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) FIRE RAUL!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) idzik for admin! Milber for moderator!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:32 PM) http://gifwall.net/g...a3jjPhnyiS0.gif
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:14 AM) RIP Rob Bironas
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Women From Fox News Throw Chris Brown Into The Fire

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:20 AM



What do y'all think? I mean they do kinda have a point.
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,775
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 July 2011 - 12:20 PM, said:

What do y'all think? I mean they do kinda have a point.


Posted Image

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

View Postsantana, on 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

Posted Image

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!


You goin' gmany on me?
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,775
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

I just think you are instigating discussion har har har
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.
0

#6 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,006
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 July 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.


Didn't take you for the astrology type.
0

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

View Postsantana, on 18 July 2011 - 01:33 PM, said:

I just think you are instigating discussion har har har


That is exactly what I'm trying to do.
0

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 July 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

He punched Rhianna... so what? He can't have a career now? They were dating, obviously some shit happened and he ended up putting his hands on her. She's a Pisces and she's Carribean. If you've ever date either, you know that them type of women can get on a man's case. Combine the two? Shit.


yea I don't know about all the astrological garbage but I hear about her being Carribean. Some of them women have a vulgar attitude no matter how pretty or dainty they appear. I am by no means justifying it and I do think that the Chris Brown talk needs to die already. However something did happen to this cat. I mean he was so "nickleodean" with the love songs and sh*t. Now he's talking about n*ggaz, hoes, money and the same stuff all these other cats are doing. The substance of the material out there now a days is just ridiculous. I mean kids can't escape it. It's on TV, radio, computer, Ipods, Iphones and blackberrys. At least when we were growing up we had choices. Kids don't have a choice now-a-days. it's being crammed down their throats around every corner.
0

#9 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

All types of women can be like that. Doesn't mean you hit them.
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 19 July 2011 - 07:46 PM, said:

yea I don't know about all the astrological garbage but I hear about her being Carribean. Some of them women have a vulgar attitude no matter how pretty or dainty they appear. I am by no means justifying it and I do think that the Chris Brown talk needs to die already. However something did happen to this cat. I mean he was so "nickleodean" with the love songs and sh*t. Now he's talking about n*ggaz, hoes, money and the same stuff all these other cats are doing. The substance of the material out there now a days is just ridiculous. I mean kids can't escape it. It's on TV, radio, computer, Ipods, Iphones and blackberrys. At least when we were growing up we had choices. Kids don't have a choice now-a-days. it's being crammed down their throats around every corner.


I believe in astrology to an extent. Pisces women are dramatic as f***. Think of the most dramatic chick you ever been with, and I bet her bday was in either February or early March.

Nothing happened to Chris Brown. He went form being a teenage heart throb to being the most hated man in America in a span of a year. When he whooped Rhianna, he was basically done as a celeb. It took a really great single (Deuces) and Rhianna jumping from dude to dude to chick to dude for everyone to realize that CB isn't as bad as he was made out to be and Rhi Rhi was probably not Tina Turner. They were both at fault, he lost his cool and she got a black eye. Shit happens. As for his music, compare his subject matter to anyone of those kids that blew up before they hit 18. Miley Cyrus now and before is as different as day and night. It's all the same shit.
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 20 July 2011 - 01:55 PM, said:

All types of women can be like that. Doesn't mean you hit them.


When I was little, my parents went out of their way to raise me with that "never hit a woman" mentality. When I was 9 or 10, I was at a park and there was a girl slightly older than me that was cursing me out. I thought I wasn't suppose to fight her, so I went over by where my dad was and sat down next to him. Well this chick had some balls cause she followed me and got in my face. My pops saw that, looked at me and said "You gonna sit there or you gonna beat the shit out of her?". With that, I jumped up and started beating her. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.
0

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.


I heard that. I don't think people should beat on a women or physically abuse them. However there are times when they might need to be shaken the f*ck up to calm them down. There is a time and a place for a woman to catch a little something I agree with that.

My own mom told me from a young age. "nobody above an asswhoopin"

Do I think a guy sitting on his ass all day, getting drunk at night and beating up his ok? hell no. Guys like that are punks and more then likely would back down from a man.

However there are instances in life, if your are caught in a situation with a female that you might have to check her. That is all.
0

#13 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

When I was little, my parents went out of their way to raise me with that "never hit a woman" mentality. When I was 9 or 10, I was at a park and there was a girl slightly older than me that was cursing me out. I thought I wasn't suppose to fight her, so I went over by where my dad was and sat down next to him. Well this chick had some balls cause she followed me and got in my face. My pops saw that, looked at me and said "You gonna sit there or you gonna beat the shit out of her?". With that, I jumped up and started beating her. There's a time and a place for everything, so get off your high horse.


We're talking about grown men and women. It's not a very high horse to not hit a woman as a man. I'm not 8. Words don't bother me to the point of physical violence.
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 20 July 2011 - 07:52 PM, said:

We're talking about grown men and women. It's not a very high horse to not hit a woman as a man. I'm not 8. Words don't bother me to the point of physical violence.


It's all great when its hypothetical. I want to see your cool calm demeanor if your girl tells you she's f***ing the Wal Mart cashier.
0

#15 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 July 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

It's all great when its hypothetical. I want to see your cool calm demeanor if your girl tells you she's f***ing the Wal Mart cashier.


#POW!
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users