NYJetsFan.com Forums: Damn What Happened To Hip Hop - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

OFF SEASON ALMOST OVER AUG 13 VS LIONS
azjetfan Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:09 PM) Fire Geno!
Mr_Jet Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:20 PM) Yes I highly recommend anybody looking to get into House of Cards to take a weekend to binge watch at least the first 2 seasons.
azjetfan Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:29 PM) I agree mr jet. The third was a little disappointing
azjetfan Icon : (10 June 2015 - 04:34 PM) Boss is what is what I am watching now. Not as good as house of cards but entertaining
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 03:53 PM) Eagles release absent Pro Bowl guard Mathis
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 03:54 PM) get it done big mac. instant upgrade at Guard for us
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:36 PM) 33 years old.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:36 PM) Im not against it but it would have to be a short term deal
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:37 PM) rumor has it he wanted a raise over his $5.5 million base this year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:39 PM) 33 is young for a guard. he's got at least 3-4 more years in him
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) Mmmmm I disagree.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) I would go 2 year deal.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:41 PM) Maybe longer if we could get out of it after 2
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 11:36 AM) backloaded 4 year deal ca cut after 2 years wit minimum cap hit
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 02:22 PM) Jets sign free agent OT Charlles Brown
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:48 PM) We won't be able to backload it. He won't accept the offer. Keep in mind he requested he release because they couldn't come to an agreement on a raise.
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:49 PM) He is probably looking for $7 million or more per year.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 09:44 AM) he was only making 5.5 million this year. we can give him 10 mil signing bonus onf a 5 year deal and a low base salary (like 3 mil a year) it'll average out to 5 mil a year, but he'll get 13 million this year (more then double) and will cost 5 mil a year against the cap for the rest of the deal
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Any news on Mathis at all? Haven't heard anything since his release.
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Also, Sam Baker was cut today as well
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 04:52 PM) Titans releasing RB Shonn Greene
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 June 2015 - 10:40 PM) TEH WARRIORS
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 11:08 PM) This trophy ceremony awkward as fuck I had to turn it off
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:02 PM) It really was. It was more Doris Burke interviewing the Warriors than it was a trophy ceremony. Plus Adam Silver forgot to hand the Warriors owner the trophy after he was done talking to the crowd.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:03 PM) R.I.P. Stuart Scott
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE SILVER
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE BURKE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 June 2015 - 06:27 PM) THE A-ROD!!
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:19 PM) god damn week no activity in here
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:20 PM) might have to chop this table up into fire wood
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:26 PM) FIRE WOOD!
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:54 PM) Kristaps Porzingis???
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:55 PM) You'd think Isiah Thomas was still running the Knicks last night.
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Damn What Happened To Hip Hop

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

Video After The Jump

Andy Milonakis has thrown himself into the middle of the White Girls Mob discussion by posting a video defending V-Nasty's use of the n-word.

"Even if you have known someone for ten years you never really truly know what it's like to be in their f*cking brain," he says in a video posted on youtube. "You hear them say something and you spin it into your own little brain and you come up with your own conclusion of who they are. You can't tell someone who they are -- so quit with the f*cking judgements. And for the record I'm not from the f*cking hood, maybe that's obvious to you. Have you ever been to a hood? Every f*cking race drops the n-bomb there. And I don't co-sign it, but that's a fact of f*cking life."

One of V-Nasty's freestyles was recorded at Andy's crib. It's obvious the two have become friends, but how far is too far when it comes to defending someone or something that is offensive to so many people?

Nevertheless, the former star of MTV's The Andy Milonakis Show had more to say on the subject.

"You're dissing someone who's on your f*cking team," he continued. "You think if some racist motherf*cker came into the hood and started saying some real racist sh*t, with real intent to be racist and hurtful. You think V-Nasty wouldn't stand up for you and beat someone down for you? She is on your f*cking team and you're f*cking talking sh*t to the wrong person."

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:05 PM

The sad thing is this wack bitch will get signed by someone like Soulja Boy or Odd Future.

I'm not gonna start with the whole "Who can use the n-word" shit. You already know how I feel about that.

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 24 July 2011 - 02:05 PM, said:

The sad thing is this wack bitch will get signed by someone like Soulja Boy or Odd Future.

I'm not gonna start with the whole "Who can use the n-word" shit. You already know how I feel about that.

That's just it. She will get signed and probably make a boat load of money. That's the disgusting part about it.

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 24 July 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

That's just it. She will get signed and probably make a boat load of money. That's the disgusting part about it.

I don't think she should be allowed to use the n-word. Not because she's white, but because she's wack. She doesn't have enough soul to pull it off. Call me prejudice, but I think you can only say the n-word if you have some sort of hood credibility. If you're not black but you live amongst blacks, f*** blacks or have extended contacts with them and have been called the n-word by them then that's okay. If you live in Montana, the only black person you know is Chuck Norris' sidekick on Walker Texas Ranger then you don't have enough invested in blacks to pull it off. Basically, until I see proof that V Nasty is f***ing black dudes, I am offended that she's using the n-word. On the other hand, what are the chances that she's not f***ing black dudes?

#5 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:47 PM

There are just certain lines you don't Cross. I am not real big on living in the past but the history of the word isn't pretty. I am not saying it because she is white. I believe it is probably one of the most derogatory words you can use regaurdless of race.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:51 PM

I don't understand what the point behind using the n-word is. It never made sense to me. Like az said, it's a word with disgusting past and it provides no value in these lyrics. Honestly, it seems as if the original meaning behind the word has truly disappeared and is being used in the mainstream to refer to a black individual. But if I go out and call Obama the n-word in the news, I cause an uproar because at that point it's racist. It's all just very ludicrous because the meaning of the word is being twisted whatever which way to fit the context that an individual wants.

SHJ, I understand what you're saying about the whole credibility thing but your arguments is for anyone referring to blacks. What happens if a white guy uses it to refer to a white guy?

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:39 PM

View PostChaos, on 24 July 2011 - 10:51 PM, said:

I don't understand what the point behind using the n-word is. It never made sense to me. Like az said, it's a word with disgusting past and it provides no value in these lyrics. Honestly, it seems as if the original meaning behind the word has truly disappeared and is being used in the mainstream to refer to a black individual. But if I go out and call Obama the n-word in the news, I cause an uproar because at that point it's racist. It's all just very ludicrous because the meaning of the word is being twisted whatever which way to fit the context that an individual wants.

SHJ, I understand what you're saying about the whole credibility thing but your arguments is for anyone referring to blacks. What happens if a white guy uses it to refer to a white guy?

It never made sense to me to use it either, but I use it all the time. It's part of my lexicon. My friend hates when I say "Not for nothing", but I say it all the time around him and we always get into stupid debates over what it means. I try not to say it around him, but I slip up because I'm so ued to saying it, same thing with the ni99a. i grew up being called that by everyone, blacks, whites etc. It's all over all the music I listen to... it's not just going to go away. But V Nasty is just wack, so she should be punished for being a bad rapper. "No ni99a for you for one year!"

#8 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

Classic Rock. Music.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic