NYJetsFan.com Forums: California Allows College Aid To Illegal Immigrants - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 10:53 AM) Zzzzzz
azjetfan Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:10 AM) Cooper would be great but who is throwing him the ball?
Chaos Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:33 AM) If the Jets can't land Mariota or Winston, they're going to have to draft someone. Why not a potential #1 WR?
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:37 AM) Get cooper trade for cutler
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:19 PM) We won't get cooper, not every team needs a qb in front of us
Jetsman05 Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:27 PM) Lol cutler??
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:28 PM) Maybe Winston slips as bit
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:31 PM) Lol <insert name here>??
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:32 PM) Lol milber??
Jetsman05 Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:35 PM) What is a milber
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 12:36 PM) milber is love milber is life
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 07:25 PM) Espn trashing saints defense like geno is playing on it
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:26 PM) pssssst Santana........MGG FOR MOD IN 15
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:37 PM) This isn't congress
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:37 PM) this is srszz bizness
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) MGG FOR MOD IN 15!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) YES
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) so do we beat the pats or just let them get the easy win
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) At this point I am all about ruining their chance for home field.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:15 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:24 PM) O we will win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:24 PM) Rex will end his last game in metlife with a bang
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:44 PM) bang bang!
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:25 PM) You know Rex will dial up some crazy packages for Brady. He probably has that D-line all riled up already.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:44 PM) Riled up to get Fired up
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) Connor Cook from MI State is projected to go in the middle of the first round.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Cook is not ready for the NFL.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) Lol cook??
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 04:54 PM) I think very highly of Connor Cook. But if he is projected to go in the first round of the 2015 draft, this is going to be a very weak draft.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:02 PM) Connor Cook is going back to school..
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) Lol school??
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:31 PM) I don't know anything about him but he was projected by two different mock drafts to go to the Texans
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:20 PM) Woody Johnson favorited a tweet about firing Idzik lol
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 02:15 AM) woody better fire that ass clown if he wants fans to attend games next season. He messed the whole thing up by hiring a GM without letting him choose the coach. He likely was told no by the top 20 candidates and stuck himself with is dick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:18 AM) yup, I don't trust Idzik to make good use of our top draft pick or sign quality FAs. Or hire our next HC
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (Today, 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

California Allows College Aid To Illegal Immigrants

#121 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 19 October 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

So we threw .026% out? Yea thanks Obama. You showed them. How about the other 99.974%

Better than giving millions of them amnesty like Reagan did.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#122 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 October 2011 - 06:45 PM, said:

Better than giving millions of them amnesty like Reagan did.

Sooo two wrongs make a right? Obama is doing the right thing since reagan made a bad decision? I am not seeing the logic. Why was that comment made?
Posted Image

#123 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 October 2011 - 06:37 PM, said:

Oooooo "time to put up or shut up" LOL. Well I'll tell you what, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

BTW did you know you're older than Mark Zuckerburg too? Don't ASSume things you know nothing about.

You have made no point here. Go ahead and ramble on for paragraphs about some point you think you have made. I am not the one wanting someone to support me like you. Its OK that you are in the position your in. There is nothing wrong with it. Believe it or not it takes time to develop wealth for 99% of people. Come on stop avoiding it. Give me your E-mail
Posted Image

#124 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 October 2011 - 07:19 PM, said:

At least I would die for something I believe in.

Are you willing to go to prison for something believe in? Because that has to be the only reason you haven't gone on your killing illegal immigrants spree yet.

If they want to come here to work, then let them f***ing do it legally or not at all. That's the point. Or did you completely miss that?

What part of the point that SecondHand and I both have tried to tell you that THEY'LL ALWAYS BE HERE did you completely miss. We've had illegal immigration since day one of the United States and we always will. We'll never stop it completely especially when you have people like Mitt Romney who is all to willing to hire them because they're cheap labor. As long as there is a demand for cheap labor in this country there will always be illegal immigration. You really want to shoot somebody with your happy trigger finger (even though you haven't done it yet). Shoot the Americans that hire illegal immigrants. Go to the root of the problem if you really want to stop it. Go shoot those Americans who hire them in the head.

Considering we helped Pakistan along with Afghanistan against the Russians.....YES. Considering we're still babysitting the f***ing Iraqis....YES. It does show that we're pushovers because we have to apparently protect the rest of the world frmo each other. Are we one of the so-called Superpowers? Yeah sure, but does that obligate us to protect everybody? Hell NO. Let them fight their own wars.

You'll get no argument from me where Iraq is concerned. I was one of the minority of Americans that thought all the way back in 2002 that we shouldn't go to war with Iraq. And I believed the Bush administration's claims that they had WMD. And I still thought we shouldn't go. I believed back then the focus should have stayed on capturing bin Laden. As for Afghanistan and Pakistan they always tell us what we want to hear. One minute the tribal areas of Afghanistan are with us then the moment our backs are turned they side with the Taliban. Once we get out of there the Taliban will be back in control there because the tribal leaders like always go with who ever is there at the moment. And Pakistan's government isn't much better. The only reason we have to cater to them is because they have nukes now and we don't want a group like al-Queda getting their hands on them.

I'm still waiting on your solution that would actually work that doesnt include just continuing to give in to these scum.

Continue to deport the ones that are here illegally. Change the laws to make it easier to become a legal citizen. Hold new arrivals at processing centers (like Ellis Island was). While they're there check out their criminal and medical histories and keep these things on record. If they're criminals send them back (but they'll just try to get in illegally after that). Teach the ones who don't know English how to speak it. Let them work the jobs they come here to do anyway (since that's why they're coming here) and take taxes from out of their paychecks so we'll know exactly how much they're paying. I know you're willing to pay $5 for one orange but I doubt millions of other Americans are willing to. Then have them take the citizenship test after we've had a few years of exploiting cheap labor out of them. We need to go back to the types of laws we had when great grandma and great grandpa arrived at Ellis Island from the old country. Instead of having them come here illegally and disperse across the nation. Hold them in one area for a while, check out their backgrounds, let them work, pay taxes, learn English, and after exploiting them for a couple of years give them citizenship. Coax them into coming to the immigration processing centers. But still with all this we're always going to have illegal immigration.

They risk their lives just trying to get here, so they're not going to be afraid of your internet tough talk, your invisible gun, and non existent bullets. Threatening to kill them isn't going to deter people who are already risking their lives to get here. They're not afraid of you.

Once again.......show me where in the article is any grain of PROOF of these deportations. It doesn't exist. And of course....did you notice in the article how the ACLU pussies are crying that it's having a devastating effect on the latin communities? Big f***ing deal. Get the f*** out if you're not here legally you f***ing scumbags. They had no right to be here to begin with.

It's in the third paragraph.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials reported removing 396,906 illegal immigrants in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, up by about 4,000 from the previous fiscal year. Nearly 55 percent - some 216,698 illegal immigrants - had felony or misdemeanor convictions, officials said, an increase of roughly 89 percent from the 2008 fiscal year.

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#125 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 19 October 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

You have made no point here. Go ahead and ramble on for paragraphs about some point you think you have made. I am not the one wanting someone to support me like you. Its OK that you are in the position your in. There is nothing wrong with it. Believe it or not it takes time to develop wealth for 99% of people. Come on stop avoiding it. Give me your E-mail

LOL, give me yours.

#126 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 19 October 2011 - 07:59 PM, said:

Sooo two wrongs make a right? Obama is doing the right thing since reagan made a bad decision? I am not seeing the logic. Why was that comment made?

Obama's deporting them while Reagan gave them amnesty. Obama might not be doing it as fast as you'd like but it is better than giving them amnesty like Reagan (a.k.a. the piece of shit) did.

P.S.
FlyHi called Reagan that not me.

#127 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 October 2011 - 08:59 PM, said:

Are you willing to go to prison for something believe in? Because that has to be the only reason you haven't gone on your killing illegal immigrants spree yet.

Yes. I am willing to. Although it shouldn't be illgeal to kill people invading our country. I'm willing to bet I could get a hung jury.

Continue to deport the ones that are here illegally. Change the laws to make it easier to become a legal citizen. Hold new arrivals at processing centers (like Ellis Island was). While they're there check out their criminal and medical histories and keep these things on record. If they're criminals send them back (but they'll just try to get in illegally after that). Teach the ones who don't know English how to speak it. Let them work the jobs they come here to do anyway (since that's why they're coming here) and take taxes from out of their paychecks so we'll know exactly how much they're paying. I know you're willing to pay $5 for one orange but I doubt millions of other Americans are willing to. Then have them take the citizenship test after we've had a few years of exploiting cheap labor out of them. We need to go back to the types of laws we had when great grandma and great grandpa arrived at Ellis Island from the old country. Instead of having them come here illegally and disperse across the nation. Hold them in one area for a while, check out their backgrounds, let them work, pay taxes, learn English, and after exploiting them for a couple of years give them citizenship. Coax them into coming to the immigration processing centers. But still with all this we're always going to have illegal immigration.

I support that idea completely.

They risk their lives just trying to get here, so they're not going to be afraid of your internet tough talk, your invisible gun, and non existent bullets. Threatening to kill them isn't going to deter people who are already risking their lives to get here. They're not afraid of you.

How many are really risking their lives to get here? The only one coming in on banana boats are from cuba. Start letting them see the body count rising for coming here illegally & the number coming will decrease.

It's in the third paragraph.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials reported removing 396,906 illegal immigrants in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, up by about 4,000 from the previous fiscal year. Nearly 55 percent - some 216,698 illegal immigrants - had felony or misdemeanor convictions, officials said, an increase of roughly 89 percent from the 2008 fiscal year.

Umm.......did you miss the phrase "REPORTED removing". That is not proof. Bush's administration REPORTED that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. NFL teams REPORT people on an injury report that are perfectly fine. REPORTS are not proof. ICE is the very agency that gives them deportation orders telling them to come to be deported and then grants them asylum the day they're supposed to leave.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#128 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 20 October 2011 - 08:55 AM, said:

Yes. I am willing to. Although it shouldn't be illgeal to kill people invading our country. I'm willing to bet I could get a hung jury.

Well if you're willing to die and go to prison for it, what's stopping you? Why not start the shooting spree today?

I support that idea completely.

Great. Now we just got to get the Republicans in congress to support it too.

How many are really risking their lives to get here? The only one coming in on banana boats are from cuba. Start letting them see the body count rising for coming here illegally & the number coming will decrease.

Might want to re-read some of SecondHand posts. Better yet I'll suggest a book for you if you sincerely want to know the answer to your question. A book called Coyotes by Ted Conover. It would answer your questions about how many risk their lives trying to get across the U.S./Mexican boarder. I really hope you read it and I'd suggest it to anybody else reading this thread.

Umm.......did you miss the phrase "REPORTED removing". That is not proof. Bush's administration REPORTED that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. NFL teams REPORT people on an injury report that are perfectly fine. REPORTS are not proof. ICE is the very agency that gives them deportation orders telling them to come to be deported and then grants them asylum the day they're supposed to leave.

So the only proof you'll accept is for all 750 million (+ or -) Americans to go down to the U.S./Mexican boarder and watch every time the ICE puts and illegal immigrant on a bus or an airplane. Well I know I don't have time to and I doubt most other Americans have time to go down there a watch the removals every time too. So that's why ICE reports it to us. With that kind of logic the reports of Gadhafi's (CNN), Khaddafy's (MSNBC), Qaddafi's (Fox News) death today aren't true because we didn't see his dead body with our own eyes. And any pictures or video of it are just fakes. No the ICE are REMOVING illegal immigrants and I don't have to see it with my own eyes to believe it. It's happening you just don't WANT to believe it because then you might have to admit you were wrong. Just like you were wrong about Obama and Carter being the only presidents to give them "free reign."

#129 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 October 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Well if you're willing to die and go to prison for it, what's stopping you? Why not start the shooting spree today?

You havent brought me the gun. I need it to be able to make it look like you did it just because you want to be such a wiseass.

Might want to re-read some of SecondHand posts. Better yet I'll suggest a book for you if you sincerely want to know the answer to your question. A book called Coyotes by Ted Conover. It would answer your questions about how many risk their lives trying to get across the U.S./Mexican boarder. I really hope you read it and I'd suggest it to anybody else reading this thread.

Why would I want to? Its about scumbags coming into this country illegally. Its bad enough my money is being wasted on them. I'm not going to give them even more of it by buying some loser's book.

So the only proof you'll accept is for all 750 million (+ or -) Americans to go down to the U.S./Mexican boarder and watch every time the ICE puts and illegal immigrant on a bus or an airplane. Well I know I don't have time to and I doubt most other Americans have time to go down there a watch the removals every time too. So that's why ICE reports it to us. With that kind of logic the reports of Gadhafi's (CNN), Khaddafy's (MSNBC), Qaddafi's (Fox News) death today aren't true because we didn't see his dead body with our own eyes. And any pictures or video of it are just fakes. No the ICE are REMOVING illegal immigrants and I don't have to see it with my own eyes to believe it. It's happening you just don't WANT to believe it because then you might have to admit you were wrong. Just like you were wrong about Obama and Carter being the only presidents to give them "free reign."

You want proof of things. So do I. I'm not going to believe the word of the scum in ICE or the scumbag in the white house. Let's not forget how he managed to get his illegal scum aunt asylum & then his illegal scum uncle is still here illegally after being ordered to release him from custody. Let's not forget that the scum in the white house has yet to produce actualy evidene of a Certificate of Live Birth in a US Hospital like he claims. Where am I wrong regarding ICE deporting people or not? Of course SOME will be deported just to save face for the scum in office but most do not get deported and the numbers are GREATLY inflated. You want to believe everything Nobama wants to tell you, then that's your right as a sheeple to do just that considering you kiss the ass of all of the illegal scum as it is.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#130 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 October 2011 - 08:11 PM, said:

Obama's deporting them while Reagan gave them amnesty. Obama might not be doing it as fast as you'd like but it is better than giving them amnesty like Reagan (a.k.a. the piece of shit) did.

P.S.
FlyHi called Reagan that not me.

So let me ask it again since you like to skirt the questions. Do two wrongs make a right?
Posted Image

#131 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 October 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

LOL, give me yours.

I am not the one avoiding. I do not want others to support me. You do. Fork it over. I know you wont because you know what I am saying is 100% true.
Posted Image

#132 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 20 October 2011 - 07:26 PM, said:

You havent brought me the gun. I need it to be able to make it look like you did it just because you want to be such a wiseass.

Like I said , all talk and no action. The illegal immigrants in the U.S. are still alive and you're still in front of your computer telling me what you would do to them. You're not going to do shit. We all know it and we all know why.

Why would I want to? Its about scumbags coming into this country illegally. Its bad enough my money is being wasted on them. I'm not going to give them even more of it by buying some loser's book.

That was my fault, I was being insensitive when I asked you to read something. I must have forgotten who I was talking to. But library cards are free....oh the library, that's the building with all the books in it BTW.

You want proof of things. So do I. I'm not going to believe the word of the scum in ICE or the scumbag in the white house. Let's not forget how he managed to get his illegal scum aunt asylum & then his illegal scum uncle is still here illegally after being ordered to release him from custody. Let's not forget that the scum in the white house has yet to produce actualy evidene of a Certificate of Live Birth in a US Hospital like he claims. Where am I wrong regarding ICE deporting people or not? Of course SOME will be deported just to save face for the scum in office but most do not get deported and the numbers are GREATLY inflated. You want to believe everything Nobama wants to tell you, then that's your right as a sheeple to do just that considering you kiss the ass of all of the illegal scum as it is.

:hysterical: That says it all right there. For somebody who talks about wanting to defend America, you sure do want to piss all over the Bill of Rights. Last month it was the 4th amendment, this month it's the 8th amendment. Anyway, President Obama could tell you the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and you'd still say he's lying. But reading that makes me proud of my actions during the Bush years. I didn't like him, didn't agree with almost everything he did as president, didn't vote for him in 2004. There were many days he made me want to rip my hair out. But at least I can say I still respected him and the office he held. There where even a few times I was proud of him. Very few times, but there were times none the less. I can proudly say I wasn't so blind in my hate for President Bush that I came off sounding like an ignorant fool. I don't care if you hate President Obama or not. Doesn't effect me one way or another. Because you asked for proof that those were actual deportations and not deportation orders and the article proved they were deportation removals. Illegal immigrants got on planes and buses and left the country. I don't need to see it with my own eyes. If you don't want to believe them because the ICE didn't call you and invite you to personally witness all 300,000+ deportations, well that's your problem. The thing I noticed in all this, what you advocate means that mothers would be shot in the head. Innocent babies would be shot in the head. That's disgusting.

"Of course SOME will be deported".....yep you got that right. And NONE will be shot in the head either because you are all talk and no action. When you actually step away from the computer and turn that internet tough talk of yours into some ACTUAL dead illegal immigrants like you claim you'd do, then we can continue you this conversation. Until then I've said what I've had to say on this issue and wasted enough time on this stupidity and this is the end of our conversation. :trink39:

http://video.pbs.org/video/2155873891/

Those teens in that program are as American as any other teen in this country, from their American accents all the way down to the f***ing Hollister t-shirt. That's who the DREAM act would benefit.

P.S.
You are right about Schotty though. He's got to go.

#133 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 20 October 2011 - 08:01 PM, said:

I am not the one avoiding. I do not want others to support me. You do. Fork it over. I know you wont because you know what I am saying is 100% true.

:hysterical: You're so pitiful. I have no idea what you think you're going to prove. You think President Obama is an idiot and he has more net wealth than you. Anybody who's seen that dead ferret on your boy Trumpy's head can tell he's an idiot, but he still rich. But I'm not giving a total stranger my SS# and my bank account numbers or anything else. I don't know you from Adam. Go spend some time with your family dude, find yourself a hobby, because I'm done with you in this thread too.

If this thread has taught us anything it's that if SecondHand and I both agree on something and you don't agree with our position, then that should be a bright neon sign telling you that you are wrong.

#134 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 October 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

:hysterical: You're so pitiful. I have no idea what you think you're going to prove. You think President Obama is an idiot and he has more net wealth than you. Anybody who's seen that dead ferret on your boy Trumpy's head can tell he's an idiot, but he still rich. But I'm not giving a total stranger my SS# and my bank account numbers or anything else. I don't know you from Adam. Go spend some time with your family dude, find yourself a hobby, because I'm done with you in this thread too.

If this thread has taught us anything it's that if SecondHand and I both agree on something and you don't agree with our position, then that should be a bright neon sign telling you that you are wrong.

Stop avoiding. Lets do it. Come on we will do a full work up. I have a new girl I can use you as an example on how to forcast someones future. I will tell you where you are now and where you will more than likely be in 5 years.
Posted Image

#135 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 October 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

:hysterical: That says it all right there. For somebody who talks about wanting to defend America, you sure do want to piss all over the Bill of Rights. Last month it was the 4th amendment, this month it's the 8th amendment. Anyway, President Obama could tell you the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and you'd still say he's lying. But reading that makes me proud of my actions during the Bush years. I didn't like him, didn't agree with almost everything he did as president, didn't vote for him in 2004. There were many days he made me want to rip my hair out. But at least I can say I still respected him and the office he held. There where even a few times I was proud of him. Very few times, but there were times none the less. I can proudly say I wasn't so blind in my hate for President Bush that I came off sounding like an ignorant fool. I don't care if you hate President Obama or not. Doesn't effect me one way or another. Because you asked for proof that those were actual deportations and not deportation orders and the article proved they were deportation removals. Illegal immigrants got on planes and buses and left the country. I don't need to see it with my own eyes. If you don't want to believe them because the ICE didn't call you and invite you to personally witness all 300,000+ deportations, well that's your problem. The thing I noticed in all this, what you advocate means that mothers would be shot in the head. Innocent babies would be shot in the head. That's disgusting.

Those teens in that program are as American as any other teen in this country, from their American accents all the way down to the f***ing Hollister t-shirt. That's who the DREAM act would benefit.

P.S.
You are right about Schotty though. He's got to go.

Let's take this a step at a time. Allow me to educate you regarding the US Constitution. It gives LEGAL CITIZENS of this country these rights. NOT illegal alien scum, so I'm not infringing on anyone's rights. Where does it fall under cruel and unusual punishment? If you're stating because I said do it to any US Citizen helping them and harboring them, those same US citizens have denounced their citizenship by aiding and abetting people invading this country. They basically have given up their rights. The illegals have no rights in this country as far as I'm concerned. And don't give me any shit about basic human rights. I apparently don't have them as I'm forced to support the scum against my will.

Your article proving they were removals didn't prove shit. It said REPORTED removals. That's not proof. I thought you were adult enough to not believe everything you read that the government releases. As for respecting the Office of the President, I do. That doesn't mean I have to respect the person that's in that office. I don't envy his job by a long shot & understand that it's one of the most stressful jobs there is but this isn't a debate about Nobama or Bush. It's a debate about giving free education to a bunch of illegal scum. And yes.....I would shoot the mothers and "innocent babies" as well if need be. I would prefer to give them the option of either leaving and not coming back until they do it legally or if they give any lip, shoot the mother & put the baby up for adoption. Either way works for me. Call me mean. Call me evil. Doesn't matter. I've been called that for much of my adult life and it has yet to bother me. My family and friends love me as I am. Why should I care what anyone else thinks?

#136 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

http://gizmodo.com/5...the-us-billions

When you can't come to a resolution create an industry of labor robots!
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#137 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

Illegal immigrants founded this country just ask the people who lived here . why is it that someone at the top wants to bring in immigrants that are not lawful and cause such an issue with the local people who have been taught in their schools and universities a distorted history and continue to get wealthy from the backs and minds of the persons that came here as children while they are fed a buch of crap about a Dream that truly benefits the ruling class and make the laws in the 1st place. Wake up from the Dream its a lie . and AZ you are right about the no borders its is a construct in our minds as Americans but not to the ruling class . also theanologkid said it best .
Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:05 PM

"Subsidizing illegal immigration only encourages more illegal immigration". and that is their method to get around the laws . let me see if I can improve on that one

Subsidizing on Globalization only encourages Globalization . sucking the wealth out of the country but to where ?for what purpose ? after all Flyhi may have the right idea with the Might of this country you would think that we could take back our stolen assets anytime we want to but instead we just sit and watch while the invisible hand just goes on stealing from us Americans that chose to live here.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#138 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:26 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 16 November 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

Illegal immigrants founded this country just ask the people who lived here

There was no law at the time. Now there is. Also even if thats the case, two wrongs dont make a right.
Posted Image

#139 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

the native Americans had their laws of the lands AZ Remember I said you were taught distorted history by the people who stole their lands . MR. Jet has shown the Compassion that these people need to be understood by us all . The chaos surrounding this issue is placed there by the ruling class and they are directly putting into the minds of americans what to think and to choose a side of the issue.But certainly they don't want you to know that they are in the best position to gain their advantage they enjoy over all other Americans. I think I am sure you have a faith a belief so you know that the law which i speak about here is a law if followed by all peoples that there would of necessity be no need of man made laws that are the real cause of the problem in the world. the question is how do we , knowing this truth still live in a country or world where the few are forcing other to live by their dictates that keeps them in power over us without breaking the very laws I am pointing too. enjoy the game tonight.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#140 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 17 November 2011 - 11:26 AM, said:

There was no law at the time. Now there is. Also even if thats the case, two wrongs dont make a right.

I have decided that I want you home your wife and kids and all that you have and i am going to claim that this is now mine and i will write laws to protect my assets and make it illegal for you to remedy any action to reverse this claim.I have the standing army armed to the teeth to enforce my laws .and any insurrection will be put down .Than after a while I will have written an expansion of these laws and invite the masses to come and live in the land of plenty and fulfill the american dream that is mine.if you knew this was my secret plan would you come to live in my newly aquired land which i stole and am laying in wait to enslave you also. I think Not .

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users