NYJetsFan.com Forums: California Allows College Aid To Illegal Immigrants - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

California Allows College Aid To Illegal Immigrants

#41 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 13 October 2011 - 12:29 AM, said:

So you are saying if the illegals did not work those jobs no one would? I would think with the unemployment @ 9% and underemployment @ 18% we could fill those jobs and still collect taxes. Not to mention the unemployment we are paying. Huge savings. You can believe the media all you want. In case you have not figured it out yet they love the liberals because they sell. The media makes money off these types of issues. Go ahead and believe everyword they say if you like.

What kind of jobs do you think illegal immigrants do and how much do you think these jobs pay? There is a reason why people who employ/exploit illegal immigrants employ them and not U.S. citizens. You do know why that is don't you? And please save me that old and tired "liberal media" line. That's just an excuse conservatives use to dismiss the facts when they are presented to them. It's just shooting the messenger.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#42 User is online   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 12 October 2011 - 11:49 PM, said:

What kind of jobs do you think illegal immigrants do and how much do you think these jobs pay? There is a reason why people who employ/exploit illegal immigrants employ them and not U.S. citizens. You do know why that is don't you? And please save me that old and tired "liberal media" line. That's just an excuse conservatives use to dismiss the facts when they are presented to them. It's just shooting the messenger.

Save me the no one else would do them BS. They are hired because they will do it for less. If they were not here to do them the pay would be enough to get the job done. The old liberal line is old because it has stood the test of time.
Posted Image

#43 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 13 October 2011 - 12:40 AM, said:

Do you think the media is 100% honest? Do you think they report stories in a way that make people read them so they can make money? They are all untrusworthy as fact.

Do you think the media is 100% honest?

Hell no

Do you think they report stories in a way that make people read them so they can make money?

Cable news hell yeah. Print news yes but not as bad as cable news. It doesn't mean what they're reporting on isn't based in the truth though.

They are all untrusworthy as fact.

That includes Reuters right?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#44 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:28 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 13 October 2011 - 12:55 AM, said:

Save me the no one else would do them BS. They are hired because they will do it for less. If they were not here to do them the pay would be enough to get the job done. The old liberal line is old because it has stood the test of time.

What kind of jobs do you think they do and how much do you think they get paid?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#45 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 12 October 2011 - 11:46 PM, said:

And that post right there is proof that the last thing this country should be doing is laying off teachers. SMH. This kind of statement makes me think people who are naturally born here should have to renew their citizenship every few years like we do our driver licenses. Since it's so easy you know.

What's wrong with that statement? And where in your illustrious wisdom do you deem it to be uneducated? If that's what you're attempting to insinuate, then you REALLY picked the wrong guy to try that one with. When's the last time you were a professor at a college? If you never were, then I suggest you back off because I have taught classes at the college level.

As for my ancestors, they were here before that scumbag Columbus got here. I'm native american thank you vrey much. Just because you want to be a sympathetic liberal that wants to keep stealing from me to give to illegal scum, that's not my problem. You want to support them? Let them move into your home and YOU support them since you're so in favor of it. Why should I be forced to support them? I have my own family to support thank you very much. I don't need to support illegal scum just because there's a bunch of liberal pussies in the world that think people shouldn't have to fight for or work for what they want in this world. Don't like my attitude towards them? That's okay but don't ever make the mistake of coming at me the wrong way trying to say I'm uneducated with sideways remarks.

Its funny how you liberals want actual citizens to have to "renew" our citizenship but yet you support the illegals staying here. A little hypocritical don't ya think? I still respect you and respect your opinion. Let's just agree to disagree on this. Okay?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#46 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 12 October 2011 - 07:24 PM, said:

I love how Americans have this form of entitlement. The only reason you're legal is because your ancestors did the same shit the Mexicans did, but they did it a while ago. The illegal immigrants aren't stealing from you. In fact, they're doing you a favor. If they weren't picking strawberries for $4/hour in California or chopping meat for $3/hour in Alabama your grocery bill would be double.

SHJ.....where do I have a feeling of entitlement? Do I feel that I should have a say in whether or not the money coming out of MY wallet & MY family's household/food, etc should go to some illegal? You're damn right I should have a say in it. Flat out.....f*** the illegals. They're CRIMINALS. What part of that do people not get? That's why the word describing the scum is ILLEGAL.

Your family had to go through the proper channels & have gone through them. Why should your family have had to do it but NOT get free healthcare and education but yet some scumbag that decided they wanted to come here and have a couple anchor babies should? Bullshit too.

Here's part of the problem. Half or more of you guys bithcing and complaining about some of us being against the illegal scum invading out country also bitch and complain that the USA should mind its own business and not be in foreign wars, etc. Thats a little hypocritical don't you think? Complain about sending troops in a "humanitarian" effort in Iraq or Libya but yet it should be "humanitarian" to allow for some illegal to get a free education and steal jobs while sucking the lifeblood from this country. And don't give me the bullshit that they pay taxes. Those that do file the taxes egt more back than what they paid in during the year due to Earned Income Credit. They may pay in between 800-1600 throughout the year from income withholding, but then when they files their tax return they get a check for 3,000 because they are working and having kids. That sounds more like they're having one hell of a savings account with the best interest in the world to me. Their brats get the free education and then the scum parents get even more of a tax break because their kid is in school.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#47 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

Employ illegals to increase margins

Complain about illegals
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#48 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Shouldn't you guys complaining about illegal immigrants be more pissed off at your fellow citizens who are hiring them than anything else?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#49 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 13 October 2011 - 12:14 PM, said:

What's wrong with that statement? And where in your illustrious wisdom do you deem it to be uneducated? If that's what you're attempting to insinuate, then you REALLY picked the wrong guy to try that one with. When's the last time you were a professor at a college? If you never were, then I suggest you back off because I have taught classes at the college level.

As for my ancestors, they were here before that scumbag Columbus got here. I'm native american thank you vrey much. Just because you want to be a sympathetic liberal that wants to keep stealing from me to give to illegal scum, that's not my problem. You want to support them? Let them move into your home and YOU support them since you're so in favor of it. Why should I be forced to support them? I have my own family to support thank you very much. I don't need to support illegal scum just because there's a bunch of liberal pussies in the world that think people shouldn't have to fight for or work for what they want in this world. Don't like my attitude towards them? That's okay but don't ever make the mistake of coming at me the wrong way trying to say I'm uneducated with sideways remarks.

Its funny how you liberals want actual citizens to have to "renew" our citizenship but yet you support the illegals staying here. A little hypocritical don't ya think? I still respect you and respect your opinion. Let's just agree to disagree on this. Okay?

What's wrong with it? Have you read it? It's a bunch of ignorant nonsense. When I read it, it was like I could hear Hank Williams, Jr.'s voice saying it in my head. You're talking about things you know nothing about (again) and not bringing one shred of evidence to back up anything you claim (again). And to top it off you're talking about shooting illegal immigrants as if you're some sort of vigilantly. You can cool it with the violent rhetoric John Wayne. You can also stop trying to flex your little internet muscles at me too. Because I'm not the least bit intimidated by you. You did make me smile though so thank you for that.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#50 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 13 October 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

What's wrong with it? Have you read it? It's a bunch of ignorant nonsense. When I read it, it was like I could hear Hank Williams, Jr.'s voice saying it in my head. You're talking about things you know nothing about (again) and not bringing one shred of evidence to back up anything you claim (again). And to top it off you're talking about shooting illegal immigrants as if you're some sort of vigilantly. You can cool it with the violent rhetoric John Wayne. You can also stop trying to flex your little internet muscles at me too. Because I'm not the least bit intimidated by you. You did make me smile though so thank you for that.

You're apparently a little more diluted than I had previously thought. First....where was I flexing anything other than my opinion? Telling you to keep the debate respectable? If you think I was trying to intimidate anyone over the internet or any other way, you REALLY need to learn how to read. I was trying to keep it respectable by saying let's agree to disagree. You want to resort to claiming statements are uneducated when you don't have the first clue as to what the hell you're talking about. Go back to painting your happy trees Bob Ross.

I don't know what I'm talking about according to you. Where have you presented ANYTHING to dispute what I've stated? You claim that many of the scum pay taxes. I say they get every penny and then some back through their free healthcare & free education. I take back my previous statement regarding the child tax credit & the earned income credit though as somebody finally grew a set of balls & made it to where you have to be here legally to get either of those.

I am far from a vigilanty. Would I shoot an illegal? Hell yes I would and I wouldn't think twice about it. As for Hank Williams.....I could care less about ESPN firing him. They were within their rights to do so. But let me guess.....you supported that scumbag Rashard Mendehall's right to free speech regarding the assassination of Osama Bin Laden but you don't support Hank William's same right? Again......if that's the case then you are just that much more of a f***ing hypocrite. At least I stand by my statements & if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

As for me backing up any claim......give Mercer County Community College a call and ask who taught IS104 from Summer 1996 through Spring 1997. When you get the answer of Charlie McClaine & Daryn Bogart, then you can claim I don't back anything up. In case you're wondering which one I am, I'm Daryn Bogart & that can easily be confirmed by people on this forum.

Now you can get over your apparent superiority complex because I can assure you.....you are FAR from superior to me or anybody else on this forum. Do I think I'm superior to you? No. I think we're equals with equal rights to our own individual opinions. I was keeping with that until you decided you want to go with sideways remarks that are in essence personal attacks. Don't go there. I feel like I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Don't like me or my views? Tough shit. Block yourself from seeing my posts.

#51 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:47 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 13 October 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

Shouldn't you guys complaining about illegal immigrants be more pissed off at your fellow citizens who are hiring them than anything else?

Trust me. I do. I don't think they're any better than the illegal scum themselves.

This isn't pointed towards any one person in particular but allow me to give you guys a little bit of my personality to possibly allow people to understand me a little better. Believe it or not, I'm not a violent kind of guy. I just have strong beliefs on people that steal from me & my family or put my family in any form of danger. To me......illegal should be treated the same as gang bangers. They should all be treated as enemy combatants & summarily executed. These little scumbag gang bangers in Trenton think they're a bunch of tough asses but none of them know their dick from dirt. They want to call themselves soldiers? Treat them as such. The illegals come to our country without going through proper channels. That means that they are nationals from other countries invading our country. Again....enemy combatants.

Do I think it's easy for someone to become a citizen? HELL NO. BUT......they CAN come here legally by applying for either a work or student visa. If the children want an education here, I'm fine with that as long as I don't have to pay for it and as long as they do it the LEGAL way. I'm NOT against immigration. And on that note......PLEASE stop calling these asswipes illegal immigrants. They're not. They're illegal aliens or illegal scum. Immigrant is someone that goes from one country to another the LEGAL way.

#52 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image
ENEMY COMBATANT

Posted Image
THIEVES, STEALING FROM AMERICANS TO BETTER THEM SELVES
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#53 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 14 October 2011 - 08:56 AM, said:

You're apparently a little more diluted than I had previously thought. First....where was I flexing anything other than my opinion? Telling you to keep the debate respectable? If you think I was trying to intimidate anyone over the internet or any other way, you REALLY need to learn how to read. I was trying to keep it respectable by saying let's agree to disagree. You want to resort to claiming statements are uneducated when you don't have the first clue as to what the hell you're talking about. Go back to painting your happy trees Bob Ross.

"If that's what you're attempting to insinuate, then you REALLY picked the wrong guy to try that one with . . . That's okay but don't ever make the mistake of coming at me the wrong way " = internet muscles. If I made the "mistake of coming at you the wrong way" again, what are you going to do about it? Put a bullet in my head like you advocate doing to illegal immi ...opps. I forgot we're supposed to call them illegal scum now. :rolleyes:. Or does my Social Security card protect me from your form of vigilante justice? You're the one that needs to paint some happy little trees it sounds like (and I'm not talking about on a paper canvas). You've got way too much pent up hostility.

I don't know what I'm talking about according to you. Where have you presented ANYTHING to dispute what I've stated? You claim that many of the scum pay taxes. I say they get every penny and then some back through their free healthcare & free education. I take back my previous statement regarding the child tax credit & the earned income credit though as somebody finally grew a set of balls & made it to where you have to be here legally to get either of those.

Why did you take that back? Did some fact checking did we?

I am far from a vigilanty. Would I shoot an illegal? Hell yes I would and I wouldn't think twice about it. As for Hank Williams.....I could care less about ESPN firing him. They were within their rights to do so. But let me guess.....you supported that scumbag Rashard Mendehall's right to free speech regarding the assassination of Osama Bin Laden but you don't support Hank William's same right? Again......if that's the case then you are just that much more of a f***ing hypocrite. At least I stand by my statements & if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

And the Steelers would have been within their right to release Mendenhall if they wanted to after his comment. Apparently the Steelers value Mendenhall's contribution to their organization more than ESPN values Williams's contribution. That's the difference between the too. I think Mendenhall's comments were ridiculous and he just wanted to say something different from what everybody else was saying after bin Laden's death. But this statement of yours, "Would I shoot an illegal? Hell yes I would and I wouldn't think twice about it." Well that statement just speaks for itself. So why haven't you done it yet if you're so willing to do it?

As for me backing up any claim......give Mercer County Community College a call and ask who taught IS104 from Summer 1996 through Spring 1997. When you get the answer of Charlie McClaine & Daryn Bogart, then you can claim I don't back anything up. In case you're wondering which one I am, I'm Daryn Bogart & that can easily be confirmed by people on this forum.

Are you really that insecure? :hysterical: So I got where you live and your real name. How about you give me your Social Security number too so I can go sell all this information to an illegal IMMIGRANT.

Now you can get over your apparent superiority complex because I can assure you.....you are FAR from superior to me or anybody else on this forum. Do I think I'm superior to you? No. I think we're equals with equal rights to our own individual opinions. I was keeping with that until you decided you want to go with sideways remarks that are in essence personal attacks. Don't go there. I feel like I'm in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Don't like me or my views? Tough shit. Block yourself from seeing my posts.

If you're so thin skinned that my "sideways remarks" have gotten you this upset to the point that you're giving me (a person you don't even know BTW) so much of your personal information to try and prove something to me, maybe you are the one that should block me.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#54 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

View Postsantana, on 14 October 2011 - 02:33 PM, said:

Posted Image
ENEMY COMBATANT

Posted Image
THIEVES, STEALING FROM AMERICANS TO BETTER THEM SELVES

IF they're not here legally, you're damned right they're stealing from Americans to better themselves. What do you call it?

Do you guys continue to miss each time that I post that I have NO PROBLEM with them getting an education here AFTER they come here legally. It's not as difficult as you believe it is to get a student VISA. It DOES require them to pay their own way though. Or is that you guy's whole arguement that the world should be handed to them on a silver platter?

#55 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 14 October 2011 - 03:06 PM, said:

You've got way too much pent up hostility.

And that statement has what exactly to do with the topic? Don't worry about my level of hostility. Why are you so worried about illegals? Harboring a few?

So why haven't you done it yet if you're so willing to do it?

Bring me the gun & the illegals and I will. I have no problem with that.

Are you really that insecure?

If you think you or any illegal scumbag can make me insecure, you are SADLY mistaken.

If you're so thin skinned that my "sideways remarks" have gotten you this upset to the point that you're giving me (a person you don't even know BTW) so much of your personal information to try and prove something to me, maybe you are the one that should block me.

What's your point regarding me giving you my name and some of my info? What can you do with it? NOTHING. You wanted to try to make me look bad by claiming I don't post anything for proof, so I decided to call you on it. You're still wet behind the ears little man.

Again and for the last time.....I have no issue with IMMIGRANTS coming to this country for jobs or for an education. BUT.....if I have to work and bust my ass for my healthcare & my education and that of my children, then I'll be damned if they shouldn't have to do things the right way too. They can get work visas. They can get student visas. BUT....with the scumbag in the White House giving them everything for free, why should they bother ever trying to be here legally?

#56 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

In case you guys think its so difficult to get a student visa for entry into the US....here's a little info for you:

Student Visas

Students should note that Embassies and Consulates are able to issue your student visa 120 days or less, in advance of the course of study registration date. If you apply for your visa more than 120 days prior to your start date or registration date as provided on the Form I-20, the Embassy or Consulate will hold your application until it is able to issue the visa. Consular officials will use that extra time for application processing.

Students are advised of the Department of Homeland Security regulation which requires that all initial or beginning students enter the U.S. 30 days or less in advance of the course of study start/report date as shown on the Form I-20. Please consider this date carefully when making travel plans to the U.S.

A beginning student who wants an earlier entry into the U.S. (more than 30 days prior to the course start date), must qualify for, and obtain a visitor visa. A prospective student notation will be shown on his/her visitor visa and the traveler will need to make the intent to study clear to the U.S. immigration inspector at port of entry. Before beginning any studies, he or she must obtain approval for a change to Exchange Visitor status, filing Form I-539, Application for Change of Nonimmigrant Status and pay the fee. Also you must submit the required Form I-20 to the Department of Homeland Security office where the application is made. Please be aware that one cannot begin studies until the change of classification is approved.

Continuing students may apply for a new visa at any time, as long as they have been maintaining student status and their SEVIS records are current. Continuing students may also enter the U.S. at any time before their classes start.

Qualifying for a Student Visa
The Immigration and National Act is very specific with regard to the requirements which must be met by applicants to qualify for the student visa. The consular officer will determine whether you qualify for the visa. Additionally, applicants must demonstrate that they properly meet student visa requirements including:

Have a residence abroad, with no immediate intention of abandoning that residence;
Intend to depart from the United States upon completion of the course of study; and
Possess sufficient funds to pursue the proposed course of study.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damn. A whole THREE things to be able to qualify. That's SOOOOOO difficult isn't it? Or is your issue the fact that they have to pay for it themselves rather than suck the money from us? I think I just blew a hole mile wide in your position Bob Ross.

#57 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 14 October 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

And that statement has what exactly to do with the topic? Don't worry about my level of hostility. Why are you so worried about illegals? Harboring a few?

No you're right, you're not hostile. It's perfectly fine to advocate killing other human beings just because they live in this country illegally. They don't matter, they're nothing, and you are perfectly within your rights as a U.S. citizen to kill other human beings just because they do something you don't like. That's what being an American is all about. Being an American clearly gives you the right to play God and choose who lives and dies all because you pay taxes. But wait I pay taxes too and I'm an American...I guess that means I can shoot people who do things that are illegal that I don't like. f*** yeah! The next time I see somebody park in a handicap parking spot and they're not handicapped, I'm blowing their brains out.

Bring me the gun & the illegals and I will. I have no problem with that.

I figured you already had one. Go out and buy one and start shooting why don't you? You're the one saying you'd do it, well do it then. Don't wait for me to give you a gun, I'm not the one advocating shooting people you are. Out of curiosity how are you going to determine who's here legally and who's not. Just go up to everybody that looks Mexican and demand to see their green card, and if they don't show it to you then you shoot them in the head?

What's your point regarding me giving you my name and some of my info? What can you do with it? NOTHING. You wanted to try to make me look bad by claiming I don't post anything for proof, so I decided to call you on it. You're still wet behind the ears little man.

What's wrong with it? Well for one I really don't care to know all that shit. You being a former college professor (which I doubt is even true) has nothing to do with any of this. You're just telling me all this stuff not only to try and prove a point to me, it's to also brag about yourself. Even IF you were a college professor for one year over a decade ago doesn't mean you know what you're talking about on this issue concerning the Dream Act.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#58 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

Okay......I was REALLY trying to keep this as somewhat civilized debate between us but you're either too lazy to read, too stubborn to actually see someone else's point of view or you're just plain stupid.

Let me repeat YET AGAIN......I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH ANYONE COMING HERE FOR AN EDUCATION. As long as they do it legally. How f***ing hard is it to adhere to a lousy 3.....let me repeat so you get it through those cinder blocks you have inside your head.....THREE requirements to get a student visa? I don't want to kill immigrants. Only criminals that are stealing from my wife and children. You can f*** with me personally as much as you want but when you start affecting my family, I really don't give a shit who you are.....criminal illegal alien, a cop, lawyer, judge or President f***ing Obama himself.......I will make you suffer. Death would be welcomed by the time I'd be done. And no.....I'm not trying to act tough or brag about my accomplishments. I know my accomplishments & I'll tell you something else.....I did everything on my own and WORKED for it and EARNED everything I have. I never had to steal from others to get what I wanted in life.

BUT....maybe I'm just different from you. I'll excuse you for it though since you're still young and haven't had to struggle to support your family YET. When you grow up and see that you don't get to just steal to get what you want in life, you may understand a little better. My wife has been wanting to return to school to finish her degree. Guess what? Because we're actual American citizens & make a combined salary of 70,000 per year, she doesn't qualify for any form of aid. Instead on our salaries, we get to support ourselves, and pay for my two children in high school as well as her son who just started his freshman year in college. WITHOUT a cent in financial aid. So take your whole statement of a feeling of entitlement and shove it up your pompous ass.

As I stated previously, if you don't believe my credentials regarding teaching at the college, all you have to do is contact human resources and find out. Or are you too lazy to even do that since you apparently feel that people shouldn't actually have to DO things in life? I know this next statement doesn't mean a damn thing to you, but I like to actually speak my mind. I used to respect you and still do in many ways, BUT I have lost a great deal of respect for you considering you have shown your level of immaturity through your inability to debate a subject without personal attacks.

As for anyone else on the forum, if I offended you with my views, I apologize for offending you, but I will not retract my statements.

As for my "knowledge" of how difficult it is to come here legally, it is likely more extensive than Mr. Bob Ross a.k.a. Mr. Jet. I am in no way shape or form saying that people shouldn't be able to come to this country. I'm also not saying it's easy for them to do so. It is MUCH harder to get a "green card" (I-94 form) than people believe. Not only do IMMIGRANTS need to be able to prove ahead of time that they have a sponsor family and housing arranged, they need to be able to prove that that have the financial means in which to support themselves, meaning they need approximately 10,000 in order to come here legally. This is why I suggest that they come here first on a visa whether it be a work or student visa in order to set up their necessary elements in order to apply for citizenship. My complaint with regards to the illegals is that most of them end up paying the scum that basically rape them financially in order to get them across the border to t he tune of 5-10,000. Why should they pay some mule 5-10K to get here illegally when that money can be used to get here legally?

Now......just FYI.....I do NOT consider refugees illegals. There is a HUGE difference between someone coming here out of greed and someone coming here to escape a life of hell. I would actually like to debate the subject without personal attacks if that is possible if anyone would like to. Do I have hostility issues? Sometimes I do when a subject is something I'm passionate about or if someone tries acting like some fake ass wannabe internet tough guy. As for the whole bullet to the head thing for the illegals, maybe that's a little extreme BUT it WOULD send a statement to the others that would think about it that if they get caught, they die. That would stop the bleeding of this country financially. We need to start thinking of and taking care of our own citizens rather than worrying about being the world's hero and savior. We need to get our troops the hell back from the middle east and many other places around the globe.

#59 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:20 AM

It really is depressing to read this argument. Dude. You HAVE NO CLUE what it is to live outside the United States. Student Visas? The people that come here to clean our toilets and pick our fruit don't have money for f***ing vaccines. You think they're going to college in Mexico, Ecuador or wherever else to be eligible for visas? You think they have money to file application fees?

Look Mr Bogart, I dig the fact that you feel as if someone risking their own life to come here and live below the poverty line because it's still better than living below the poverty line in the 3rd world is breaking the law. You're right, they are breaking the law. You know who else broke the law? Black people when they ate at white lunch counters. A bunch of college educators wanted to blow their brains out too. I'm not comparing blacks and Mexicans, because as everyone knows, Mexicans are awesome f***ing people who work 50 hours a week, know how to drink and are responsible for Mark Sanchez being here while all black people ever done was bitch 50 hours a week for 50 years, drink and are responsible for Donovan McNabb. Not going to turn this into who I'd rather have in this country debate. All I'm trying to say is that the illegal immigrants are breaking a law that is really unjust. Should there be some measure of who gets to live in the US? Sure. But is it enforceable? Obviously not. We need to accept this and make the problem less about prevention and more about opportunity. This law is a good one. Instead on wasting talent because someone doesn't have the proper documentation, why not recognize their intelligence ans award them with an education? Surely having more educated residents in America is a good thing, right?

#60 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:30 AM

SHJ.....you misunderstand my position. I've said it REPEATEDLY that I am NOT against foreigners coming to the US for an education. I am merely stating that they should have to do it the right way. There are a total of THREE lousy requirements. One that they have a home in their home country. Two......intend to leave the USA upon completion of their degree. MOST student visas are good for 5 years. Are you telling me that within that 5 year period while they're here they can't start the process of applying for permanent residency status? They absolutely can. What are they offering in return that would contribute to the country? If they don't ever plan to even make an attempt to become citizens, why should the citizens of this country pay for them to get a free ride only to send the money back to their home country?

As for being able to pay for the visa processing fees......why can't they? Do you know how much the processing fee is for students coming from Mexico or Ecuador? ZERO....not a red cent. I've provided a link above in a previous post in this thread. What's the excuse for them not being able to afford FREE? Come on man. The only reason that they don't do it the right way is because they likely can't afford the cost of the classes themselves. Because they can't afford the cost of the courses does not equate to a justifiable reason as to why we should have to pay for their education. If we can't afford something should it be a requirement for the US government to pay for it for us? No. Why is there no requirement for these people to apply for citizenship in return for their free education? Hell.....I'm willing to help them IF they're required to apply for citizenship. Hell.....I'm willing to compromise. Make it a requirement that they serve in one of the branches of our military for 4 years. At the end of the 4 years, give them permanent residency status as they would have EARNED it. I don't care what branch of the military it is. Both sides get something in the deal. The people coming in get their education and they serve the country they want something from. Is that too much to ask? I don't think it is.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users