NYJetsFan.com Forums: Occupy Wall St. Movement - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Occupy Wall St. Movement

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

Knee jerk reactions are always bad. We dont need to have a total reform.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

Rich get a lot richer, outpace middle class
By ANDREW TAYLOR, Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Yet another study shows how the richest 1% of Americans have been getting far richer over the last three decades while the middle class and poor have seen their after-tax household income only inch up by comparison.

Average after-tax income for the top 1% of U.S. households almost quadrupled, up 275%, from 1979 to 2007, the CBO found. For people in the middle of the economic scale, after-tax income grew by just 40%. Those at the bottom experienced an 18% increase.

The report, based on IRS and Census Bureau data, comes as the Occupy Wall Street movement protests corporate bailouts and the gap between the haves and have-nots. Demonstrators call themselves "the 99%."

"The distribution of after-tax income in the United States was substantially more unequal in 2007 than in 1979," CBO Director Doug Elmendorf said in a blog post. "The share of income accruing to higher-income households increased, whereas the share accruing to other households declined."

The top 1% made $165,000 or more in 1979; that jumped to $347,000 or more in 2007, the study said. The income for the top fifth started at $51,289 in 1979 and rose to $70,578 in 2007. On the other end of the spectrum, those in the 20th percentile went from $12,823 in 1979 to $14,851 in 2007.

The report also found:

—The top 20% of the population earned 53% of after-tax income in 2007, as opposed to 43% in 1979.

—The top 1% reaped a 17% share of all income, up from 8% in 1979.

—The bottom 20% reaped just 5% of after-tax income, versus 7% in 1979.

Lawmakers and presidential candidates are mulling overhauling the tax code — some propose a flat tax that critics say could magnify the income gap — and a congressional "supercommittee" is weighing options to cut the deficit.

President Barack Obama has toured the country promising to raise taxes on the wealthy in order to finance his jobs agenda, which includes continuing a payroll tax cut, boosting infrastructure spending and helping local governments avoid layoffs of teachers, police officers and firefighters.

In a speech Wednesday, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., the chairman of the House Budget Committee, decried Obama's moves as "class warfare" and said GOP policies would preserve "equality of opportunity."

"Telling people they are stuck in their current station in life, that they are victims of circumstances beyond their control, and that the government's role is to help them cope with it — well, that's not who we are," Ryan said at the conservative Heritage Foundation

Actions always speak louder than words. The Boston tea party, Hoovervilles, the Montgomery bus boycott, the Woolworth's lunch counter sit-ins, the Women's suffrage marches. All started out as "knee jerk reactions" from pissed off people.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

I'm not a leftist hippie and out of anyone here, I know first hand how fucked up Communism is. With that being said, you can't possibly look at investment banking and think that the average person can invest on Wall Street like they did in years past. Corporate bankers took technology and now make millions on transactions that occur on derivatives of spreads which happen so fast, it's literally impossible to see with the human eye. The neoclassical economic model needs a few asterisks.

#5 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

We are Ruled by the Occultist Rulers of the world who Obey santana himself and through the Billions of his demonic & human agents he rules like God being omnipotent and omnipresence. The Sad Truth is no Human movement will be victorious against this beast system .Listen to Eisenhower's speech he describes it's omnipotent and omnipresence . There is Hope in the Truth that once attained and you shall overcome the world and this truth will set you free from the beast system . Listen to JFK speech before he was killed he speaks of it too. You must be able to discern the truth and that is on a spiritual level because we are in a War with the Evil spirits fighting over your souls . Is there more Evil than Good in your world today ? look you guys right here are way smarter than I and yet you lack this knowledge.
This beast system is built on purposely opposing the Ten Commandments and thus you are enslaved by it and will be sentenced to death permanently . The remedy is that the truth will set you free .
Free from what ? Free from permanent Death to permanent Life. You have a choice whom shall you Obey ? Death or Life .If you choose Death great you won't have to change anything and you will arrrive at that destination. And if Death is what you want than do it with all your might while you are in the world . However I know none of you yearn to be enslaved but rather you wish to be free Men and that is only achieved by doing the opposite of what the world is doing .13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Now back to your regularly schedule thread .

21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

G-Many are you off your Meds again?
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 28 October 2011 - 12:15 PM, said:

We are Ruled by the Occultist Rulers of the world who Obey santana himself and through the Billions of his demonic & human agents he rules like God being omnipotent and omnipresence. The Sad Truth is no Human movement will be victorious against this beast system .Listen to Eisenhower's speech he describes it's omnipotent and omnipresence . There is Hope in the Truth that once attained and you shall overcome the world and this truth will set you free from the beast system . Listen to JFK speech before he was killed he speaks of it too. You must be able to discern the truth and that is on a spiritual level because we are in a War with the Evil spirits fighting over your souls . Is there more Evil than Good in your world today ? look you guys right here are way smarter than I and yet you lack this knowledge.
This beast system is built on purposely opposing the Ten Commandments and thus you are enslaved by it and will be sentenced to death permanently . The remedy is that the truth will set you free .
Free from what ? Free from permanent Death to permanent Life. You have a choice whom shall you Obey ? Death or Life .If you choose Death great you won't have to change anything and you will arrrive at that destination. And if Death is what you want than do it with all your might while you are in the world . However I know none of you yearn to be enslaved but rather you wish to be free Men and that is only achieved by doing the opposite of what the world is doing .13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I bet you're looking forward to the new movie about J. Edgar Hoover.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#8 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 28 October 2011 - 11:15 AM, said:

Come on Santana, lighten up on the world.

I like being poor and shit on, so I am rooting for the guys drinking my milkshake. Drink up boys!
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#9 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

Capitalism isn't to blame for our problems. Big government is. The housing bubble could never had occurred if the Federal Reserve did not lower interest rates to 1% for an extended period of time. Now they are even lower, and guess where the next bubble is going to blow, in US Treasuries. Notice that the bigger the government has been getting the worse the economy has been. The government is nothing but a leach on the private sector. It produces nothing and just consumes.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#10 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:46 AM

View Posttheanalogkid, on 29 October 2011 - 10:35 AM, said:

Capitalism isn't to blame for our problems. Big government is. The housing bubble could never had occurred if the Federal Reserve did not lower interest rates to 1% for an extended period of time. Now they are even lower, and guess where the next bubble is going to blow, in US Treasuries. Notice that the bigger the government has been getting the worse the economy has been. The government is nothing but a leach on the private sector. It produces nothing and just consumes.

I think your wrong about one thing. The bigger goverment does produce one thing. Bigger tax bills. :hysterical:
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

View Posttheanalogkid, on 29 October 2011 - 11:35 AM, said:

And who was chairman of the Federal Reserve when they kept lowering interest rates?

Posted Image

Oh yeah Alan Greenspan, a small government Republican appointee. Those banks should have never even been allowed to give out many of those bad loans. Loans they knew were going to be bad from the very beginning. There is a fine line between greed and capitalism and that line has been crossed over and over again in the last 30 years. It was that lassiez faire attitude of the last 30 years that caused this problem. Remember it was the big, bad government that bailed out Wall Street when after years of greed and excess, the shit finally hit the fan. It was the private sector that fucked up and then went to that big, bad government with their hat in hand.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#12 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

obey me
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:10 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 October 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

I bet you're looking forward to the new movie about J. Edgar Hoover.

He is one of them freemason he ruled for what 40 yrs.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:59 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 29 October 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

He is one of them freemason he ruled for what 40 yrs.

He wasn't just a freemason, he was queen of the freemasons.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#15 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 30 October 2011 - 12:59 AM, said:

He wasn't just a freemason, he was queen of the freemasons.

Yeah I know but that is the least of his problems .

#16 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 October 2011 - 02:16 PM, said:

And who was chairman of the Federal Reserve when they kept lowering interest rates?

Posted Image

Oh yeah Alan Greenspan, a small government Republican appointee. Those banks should have never even been allowed to give out many of those bad loans. Loans they knew were going to be bad from the very beginning. There is a fine line between greed and capitalism and that line has been crossed over and over again in the last 30 years. It was that lassiez faire attitude of the last 30 years that caused this problem. Remember it was the big, bad government that bailed out Wall Street when after years of greed and excess, the shit finally hit the fan. It was the private sector that fucked up and then went to that big, bad government with their hat in hand.

If we had a lassiez faire attitude, then the housing bubble would have never occured. Big government is the enabler of bad behavior. Business is going to do whatever is best for itself, like everyone else. If the opportunity to influence government is not there, then no matter how greedy they are, it wouldn't matter.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#17 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

View Posttheanalogkid, on 30 October 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

If we had a lassiez faire attitude, then the housing bubble would have never occured. Big government is the enabler of bad behavior. Business is going to do whatever is best for itself, like everyone else. If the opportunity to influence government is not there, then no matter how greedy they are, it wouldn't matter.

We've had a lassiez faire attitude and message since Reagan moved into the White House and as this new CBO study proves the rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer ever since then. Business knows what's best, business knows what's right, get out of business's way, let business do what ever they want to do. We deregulated and repealed post-Great Depression reforms and Wall Street became a casino as a result. The foxes got in the hen house and paid off the farmer's guard dog (the government) to let them in and look the other way. So you're right. The government has enabled the bad behavior on Wall Street for well over a decade now. But it should come as no surprise to us. Wall Street bought our government a long time ago. When our senators and representatives spend more time on the phone with big money donors trying to raise money; than they do drafting and forming legislation, we've got a serious problem. Those big banks didn't get bailed out just because they were "to big to fail." They got bailed out because they put most of the members of congress and both Presidents Bush and Obama where they were. The bailout was payback for all those years of campaign donations and cushy lobbying jobs for when they "retire from public life." The Republican party isn't the party of fiscal responsibility anymore. The Democratic party isn't the party of the blue collar worker anymore. They are both the parties of Wall Street now because Wall Street bought and owns them both.

That's one of the main reasons these occupy protests are happening now. People are sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's time for the greed and selfishness to be reigned in. We weren't a third world country before Reaganomics. We were doing alright before we had a government that believed in free trade before fair trade. We were doing alright when Glass-Steagall was still in effect. We were doing alright when the richest 1% paid a higher tax rate like they did during the Clinton years. Now we got people who will never even see a million dollars in their lifetimes protecting the tax rates of billionaires, when the billionaires don't give a shit about them. You want to take your government back? Figure out a way to keep billions of corporate dollars out of political campaigns first. That's where we should start and that's what the Occupy Wall Street folks have figured out.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#18 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:04 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 31 October 2011 - 12:09 AM, said:

That's one of the main reasons these occupy protests are happening now. People are sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's time for the greed and selfishness to be reigned in. Figure out a way to keep billions of corporate dollars out of political campaigns first. That's where we should start and that's what the Occupy Wall Street folks have figured out.

As long as the American population does not have the power to elect the president, things will never change. The presidential election is the biggest farce in history. How many hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on that election just to lie to the voters making us think we're actually electing the president?

As for the protesters.......they're the epitome of greed if any of them are protesting anything more than getting big business out of government. The whole "the rich should pay more" is bullshit in my opinion. They pay the most as it is. The protesters needs to stop looking for handouts and spend more time getting a job or going to work rather than skipping work to cry they don't have money.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#19 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

America was the 1st freemason counrty of it own in history. all other nations were subdued by force from Rome. the tiniest nation on the planet is the Vatican nation but that is deceiving because it rules the world from behind the cloak .we are the little horn that is united with the beast we cause all to obey the 1st beast.if you were to study the esoteric with the bible you can see the clear picture.The creator lets the esoteric rule the world in secret by occultic means while giving each person free choice to decide which God they will serve .If you obey the 10 commandments and the God who is love you are free from sin by the forgiveness of sins by the creator it is a law of liberty from evil . the world in which is ruled as I have spoken does not honor the 10 commandments by force. the people in the streets think they will bring down the Evil empire who rules them" with occultist rituals and have power of the fallen angels behind them" . all of you know by reason that there is something behind the scenes that seems to run this country into the ground even though most of the have not's want liberty and love but only get enslaved and misery.the whole planet is a prison of the devil and there is but one way to freedom .to follow and obey the rulers of the world will lead to certain death. To follow the Only true God and his law of love and liberty you will receive your just reward .search it out for yourselves and see if it is true.all is hidden in plain sight and also in the 4t dimension/ spirit world .the final curtain is apon us and the players are near, soon a false Jesus will walk and talk the truth coming from space or other worlds posing as gods but are not posing as aliens but are not because when the real JESUS comes it is the last day . time ends.all the wicked will die .and the believers shall rise and o fcourse there is more but you have fallen back to sleep.

#20 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 31 October 2011 - 12:41 PM, said:

America was the 1st freemason counrty of it own in history. all other nations were subdued by force from Rome. the tiniest nation on the planet is the Vatican nation but that is deceiving because it rules the world from behind the cloak .we are the little horn that is united with the beast we cause all to obey the 1st beast.if you were to study the esoteric with the bible you can see the clear picture.The creator lets the esoteric rule the world in secret by occultic means while giving each person free choice to decide which God they will serve .If you obey the 10 commandments and the God who is love you are free from sin by the forgiveness of sins by the creator it is a law of liberty from evil . the world in which is ruled as I have spoken does not honor the 10 commandments by force. the people in the streets think they will bring down the Evil empire who rules them" with occultist rituals and have power of the fallen angels behind them" . all of you know by reason that there is something behind the scenes that seems to run this country into the ground even though most of the have not's want liberty and love but only get enslaved and misery.the whole planet is a prison of the devil and there is but one way to freedom .to follow and obey the rulers of the world will lead to certain death. To follow the Only true God and his law of love and liberty you will receive your just reward .search it out for yourselves and see if it is true.all is hidden in plain sight and also in the 4t dimension/ spirit world .the final curtain is apon us and the players are near, soon a false Jesus will walk and talk the truth coming from space or other worlds posing as gods but are not posing as aliens but are not because when the real JESUS comes it is the last day . time ends.all the wicked will die .and the believers shall rise and o fcourse there is more but you have fallen back to sleep.

For whatever reason when I read your posts I have the voice of Robert Stack (the guy from Unsolved Mysteries) reading the words in my head. Guess I need the voice to be spooky and mysterious to stay attentive. Assalamu Alaikum.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users