NYJetsFan.com Forums: Fins 27 - Cats 24 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) uh oh - "Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence"
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) THE YANKEES
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Fins 27 - Cats 24

#21 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:46 PM

Oh yea and if the Fins go 7-9, I would be very satisfied especially after last years debacle. Players are already buying into Sabans system and that's all that matters. Good luck with the rest of the season and hey maybe Bollinger is the next Tom Brady.

hysterical.gif

#22 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM)
Oh yea and if the Fins go 7-9, I would be very satisfied especially after last years debacle. Players are already buying into Sabans system and that's all that matters. Good luck with the rest of the season and hey maybe Bollinger is the next Tom Brady.

hysterical.gif

You just could be right. Even with Brooks in a Q.B we are still better then the stinky fish.

#23 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM)

hysterical.gif

He can throw easily for 500 yards and 5 TDs against the Dolphins pathetic secondary. fish.gif fishfry.gif

#24 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:18 PM

I love my Fins. I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now.

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long. We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 11:53 AM)
I love my Fins.  I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now. 

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long.  We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

Ferotte is the same as a third string. I don’t think he’d beat Bollinger out for a spot. anyway at least your smart enough to know your not a contender so cheers to taht drinks.gif
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 01:53 PM)
I love my Fins.  I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now. 

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long.  We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

blink.gif Is that.....? It cant be! A smart Dolphin fan who makes sense!?!?!?!? WE FOUND ONE!
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   dray28 Icon

• Site Supporter
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:34 PM

Attached File  ShowLetter.jpg (14.67K)
Number of downloads: 23[FONT=Geneva][B][COLOR=green] 2.gif
you know, i'm cotinually amazed at the willingness of folks to listen to the biased reporting of their home media announcers, and the tossing around of stats to justify a point.
well, jet fans, do not despair! brooks bollinger is ready to lead this team. i watched him last year vs.az cards, from perhaps the best vantage point in any nfl venue i've ever been in, sun devil stadium. the seats are so close to the field, we had to tell 'em to tone it down in the hudle, cuz there were cards fans sittin' there too!
i dont recall his stats for his 'time served', but he lead the team up and down the field, and on one of his drives the field goal that made the difference in the game was scored. the only problem i saw was a little trouble getting into the end zone. this is a team game.
when chad broke his wrist, and the reigns were handed to vinnie, the yeam let him down. in the season opener at washington, there were too many dropped passes, that were there for the reception. the team wil have to rise to overcome this adversity. i played at a major college, and timing diferences can be adapted to, if there's desire.
there's a new system in place, that is going to take effort to understand. take your playbooks home at night gentlemen, i know, its like homework, but its also fundementals.
except for my opening remarks, did you like the way i gave the crack addict miami fan all the noteriety he deserves? put down the pipe son.

#28 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

Ferotte shouldn't start in this league, IMO. So far I've been surprised that he has been able to manage games. Which is what we need from a QB at this point..

If your Jets 3rd string QB can just manage the game and not lose it, you should be in good shape for the rest of the season as long as Martin can pick up his game. Most "experts" have been saying that your season is basically over. Then again, same "experts" said we should be 0-16.

#29 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (dray28 @ Sep 27 2005, 08:09 PM)
Attached File  ShowLetter.jpg (14.67K)
Number of downloads: 23[FONT=Geneva][B][COLOR=green] 2.gif
you know, i'm cotinually amazed at the willingness of folks to listen to the biased reporting of their home media announcers, and the tossing around of stats to justify a point.
        well, jet fans, do not despair! brooks bollinger is ready to lead this team. i watched him last year vs.az cards, from perhaps the best vantage point in any nfl venue i've ever been in, sun devil stadium. the seats are so close to the field, we had to tell 'em to tone it down in the hudle, cuz there were cards fans sittin' there too!
        i dont recall his stats for his 'time served', but he lead the team up and down the field, and on one of his drives the field goal that made the difference in the game was scored. the only problem i saw was a little trouble getting into the end zone. this is a team game.
        when chad broke his wrist, and the reigns were handed to vinnie, the yeam let him down. in the season opener at washington, there were too many dropped passes, that were there for the reception. the team wil have to rise to overcome this adversity. i played at a major college, and timing diferences can be adapted to, if there's desire.
    there's a new system in place, that is going to take effort to understand. take your playbooks home at night gentlemen, i know, its like homework, but its also fundementals.
      except for my opening remarks, did you like the way i gave the crack addict miami fan all the noteriety he deserves? put down the pipe son.

Put down the pipe son?? OK here you go son, you guys are about to start a QB that played college football at Wisconsin, yes the same Wisconsin that runs the ball about 99.9% of the time. Some of his pre-draft profiles said that he's more of an option style QB who takes off as soon as he sees just a bit of pressure. You want me to tell you wants going to happen on Sunday, the Ravens are going to stack the box and make Brooks try to beat them and he won't. Curtis Martin won't help out considering your OL hasn't been playing at the level they played at last year, IMO they really miss McKenzie and Fabini is having problems at LT, this is the guy that whiffed on his block and allowed the defender to come in and disrupt Penny's arm as he was attempting his pass, and will sometimes have to go up against Suggs. And you think cuz they guy was able to move the ball against Arizona, a team known for their amazing defense, riiight...that all of a sudden he's going to come in and torch a Ravens defense who's had a week to prepare for this game. Now you tell me who needs to put the pipe down.

*On a seroious not if somehow Brooksie helps you guys win the game, I'll be back here on Sunday to eat some crow but I just don't see it happening.

Here's some info on your so called savior...
Brooks Bollinger

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 08:50 PM)
Ferotte shouldn't start in this league, IMO.  So far I've been surprised that he has been able to manage games.  Which is what we need from a QB at this point..

If your Jets 3rd string QB can just manage the game and not lose it, you should be in good shape for the rest of the season as long as Martin can pick up his game.  Most "experts" have been saying that your season is basically over.  Then again, same "experts" said we should be 0-16.

Very true

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:34 AM

Will people stop praising mckenzie. the gianst can’t run on the right side cause mckenzies fat ass keeps getting beat and all the pressure is coming from the right side. Right now he’s playing as good as fabini which is no compliment. Jones is playing better then both of them
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:58 PM

Hate to say it but I told you so.

#33 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

whatever.

#34 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Oct 2 2005, 06:33 PM)
Hate to say it but I told you so.

Ha wait til your home field advantage comes to an end. It's not always going to be that hot. You'll be in the cellar soon enough.
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 08:18 PM)
Ha wait til your home field advantage comes to an end.  It's not always going to be that hot.  You'll be in the cellar soon enough.

Be honest...which team would you rather have RIGHT NOW, the Fins or the Jets?

#36 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Oct 3 2005, 10:44 PM)
Be honest...which team would you rather have RIGHT NOW, the Fins or the Jets?

Jets, one year we are absolutly crumbling to the past 5 6 years with the Fish crumbling. Our younger D. I'll take the Jets. Come back in here around week 10 and lets see how your talking then.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users