NYJetsFan.com Forums: Who The f*** Are You Gonna Suspend - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Chiefs Sunday 4:30est
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:26 AM) The offensive line stepped off after Hughes got hurt for however long he was out. I don't blame J. Marsh for that fumble because that was just a hell of a play. Imo Fitz had a career best game even with only 1 td passing. Never seen him so accurate. So yeah when I meant ugly I meant dline penetration and the 1st two drives ending up in fieldgoals
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:30 AM) But 31 points given up passing by the defense passing was bad. It wasn't just 2 long bombs and that defensive touchdown leading to 21 points. 3q1 against a bad team was terrible for the defense. Without the offense putting up 37 the Jets,would have lost so yeah I consider it an ugly start on both ends
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:32 AM) I'm glad like everyone else that the Jets won. Especially with getting with by the Bills multiple times it was nice revenge.
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:34 AM) Just saying that the Bills look like a bad team this year and the Jets have to face a lot of teams that are probably playoff bound again so yes there is a lot of concern
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:39 AM) fitz look good and lets not forget the 50+ yarder to decker that was called back on a BS holding penalty. plus if you rewatch it, the jets d-line was getting held like crazy and never got calls. I seen McLendon, williams, and wilk all complaining about it
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:32 PM) I think the game plan for the D was to keep Taylor in the pocker
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:33 PM) They didn't want him running around when they only rushed 3-4 guts
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:37 PM) bills fired their OC today after the loss yesterday lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) yeah we didn't really rush, we just tried to keep contain on the outside and collapse the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) on the salas TD, one of our LBers went for the sack and broke contain and pryor got away and made the play
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM) when we did rush which was rare, we had a spy
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:11 PM) As far as the Bills firing the oc I'm not sure I agree with it with Watkins having major foot problem with a steel rod in his surgically repaired foot but I dont follow the Bills so cant really say. I do think they need to get rid of Rob Ryan though. He had a decent year with the Browns then was terrible with the Cowboys and Saints. He isn't half the DC that Rex is. I still think Rex can be a good head coach withe the right coaches and roster but Rob Ryan isn't the answer. But if Rex wants to ruin his chance of staying a head coach by keeping his brother on the coaching staff like he ruined his head coaching job keeping Sanchez as a starter then that's his stupidity
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 12:20 AM) The A Football Life of Curtis Martin is a MUST WATCH!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 02:03 PM) They got rid of their OC after their defense was ripped apart
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:03 PM) Well hell that makes even less sense. The defense gets ripped apart so let's get rid of the oc instead of the dc.they didn't have much of a run game but a lot of passes yards. If they wanted to blame anyone for nearly 40 points against them it was their defense. But guess Rex used the ocean as the scale goat instead of his brother
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) Oc not ocean. Damn Auto correct on phone
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) And scape goatee
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM) Lol still can't get it right
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:13 PM) Not sure about anyone else but I'm extremely interested in the 49r/ Panther game at 1pm. Just want to see if the 49rs are actually good this year or if the Rams have become one of the worst teams in the league this year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:16 PM) If the Rams have regressed that much then all the Todd Gurley owners in fantasy will likely have low points from him all year. Might even be worth trying to trade him early if they look just as bad this week before his stock drops
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:26 PM) I drafted him last year and also had David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Roetlesburger, Romo, Palmer, Barnage,, .....my whole team was stacked with starters. Entire team wasc stacked with starters. Even bench. Made tge Superbowl but did have a rough start at behinning of season when Romo and Roethlisberger wentvdown at the start of season also lost amazing starting rb and wr all within the 1st 4 games but worked the waivers really well..shut out until garbage time by a team that was terrible last year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:28 PM) Last part meant Rams were shut out entire game even in garbage time against 49r backups
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:29 PM) Sorry about typos. Hard to type on small phone screen
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) This is why I'm glad Rex is gone. Fire the OC after the D gives up 500 yards??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:25 PM) Yep Rex isn't a bad coach but he needs to have all player and coach decisions as far as firing and hiring taken out of his hands. His problem is he doesn't know to separate the job from loyalty to players and is unable to let underperforming players go
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:27 PM) He was great as a DC because he wasn't in charge of roster and firing decisions. He will never make it as a good head coach until he can get rid of loyalty and run a team like any boss runs a business.
azjetfan Icon : (17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM) I loved Rex as a person. But he is severely handicapped in his skill set as a HC. He has not adapted and will not adapt. That's why he isn't here and will be fired from Buffalo.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM) It's all guessing and I will like likely stick with my two starters that are injured and playing but D.Thomas looks like he is still in a lot of pain and Stewart is still in the locker room getting ankle treatment so both could be on a snap count
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:06 AM) I have good wr's on bench and good rb's on bench but they have bad matchups. Do t trust Diggs against Greenbay or Doug Martin against Arizona both on bench
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:08 AM) If I made changes I have Crabtree for Oakland Aagainst Atlanta and Abdullah for Detroit against 49rs as my two options I would choose if I made any changes
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:10 AM) Actually have it backwards with my running back teams
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:12 AM) Detroit vs Titans who I believe has a legit defense. Panthers have a better team but the ankle for Stewart and both the Titans and 49rs are ranked #1 against the run. Not a believer in the 49rs defensesthough
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:13 AM) Believe the Rams oline just sucks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM) Abdullah splits carries but he did get 17 last week and also catches a lot of passes and has a better qb so could exploit the Titans still
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM) Will most likely do my own thing anyway just looking for input from those that actually study in fantasy if anyone feels like offering their opinions. If not it's cool too. Thanks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:18 AM) If not for the injuries to the two players I'd keep them in for sure but all it takes for Thomas is a hit to the hip and a tackle by the ankle for Stewart if they aren't on a snap count already or if pain doesn't get to them.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM) Well looks like leaving in Stewart was,a,bad move in locker room
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 September 2016 - 04:54 PM) Good news! Dolphins suck
santana Icon : (19 September 2016 - 08:08 AM) Thanks professor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 September 2016 - 03:55 PM) updated roster. FB howsare released, TE bowman added to roster
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 10:09 AM) BREAKING NEWS: Santana is a jinx during JETS games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:40 AM) HUGE game today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:40 AM) Santana PLEASE refrain from entering the BanterBox cause you are a JINX
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:48 PM) JETS wear the WHITE Jersey today
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who The f*** Are You Gonna Suspend jetsohfive

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

You are truely a panzee, you are gonna suspend me for WHAT, or you are threating to suspend me for what??, Not agreeing with you and calling you a NIMROD. You can't suspend me for that I am one of this sites most active posters and supporters. Who in the hell are you???. People are sick of your argumentative personallity and everything that you say goes. Gimme a break.

I'm leaving this damn site and i'll find someplace else where people can take alittle bit of a combative debate amongst adult's. Well at least i am.

You talk some shit about suspending me then lock the thread so I can't give you my 2 cents.

How dare you threaten to bann me. As much as this is humiliating to me to make a post like this it has to be done.

I am the first guy to admit when I'm wrong and I have even sent PM's to a couple guys here even though I didn't do much but chat a heated argument and I have been called and told off worse then NIMROD hysterical.gif . It's all good though.

Whatever you do don't disagree with ohfive or he'll bann you or threaten to bann you...

Anyways it's been fun fellaz.... I'm gone

This is ridiculous..

#2 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:08 PM

NO!!!!

Sdubb do not leave! I always liked seeing you post here. The moron threatened me as well, and yes I was thinking of posting the same thing. If this guy gives me any problems, I may be following Sdubb and on my way out of this site because of Jetsohfive.

#3 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:17 PM

Well for one calling me a pansie could be it. And no one said you had to go, I just don't appreciate the childish name calling. You know calling people idiots, nimrods...ahem panzees. I would never ban someone for having an opinion. And don't even tell me that I think I'm always right, if that is anyone it's you. And if you don't like my arguments, then maybe you should go. You cant honestly expect to say something and have everyone in the world agree with you. If people have a problem with me debating then either live with it or go, it's not my problem that you can't handle another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with yours. When I say something I myself feel that I am correct, and if you don't, that's fine but argue, don't call someone a name if you don't agree with them. It's childish, stupid and pointless. Like I said before, I am not always optimistic like other people on this site, and I express my opinion just like you do, but do you see me coming out and calling you an idiot? No. It's my opinion, and if you cant deal with that, then fine you don't have to be here if you don't want.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 26 2005, 02:52 AM)
Well for one calling me a pansie could be it.  And no one said you had to go, I just don't appreciate the childish name calling.  You know calling people idiots, nimrods...ahem panzees.  I would never ban someone for having an opinion.  And don't even tell me that I think I'm always right, if that is anyone it's you.  And if you don't like my arguments, then maybe you should go.  You cant honestly expect to say something and have everyone in the world agree with you.  If people have a problem with me debating then either live with it or go, it's not my problem that you can't handle another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with yours.  When I say something I myself feel that I am correct, and if you don't, that's fine but argue, don't call someone a name if you don't agree with them.  It's childish, stupid and pointless.  Like I said before, I am not always optimistic like other people on this site, and I express my opinion just like you do, but do you see me coming out and calling you an idiot?  No.  It's my opinion, and if you cant deal with that, then fine you don't have to be here if you don't want.

Well I agree with Sdubb on this one, I hate to tell you jetsohfive, but a lot of people on this site actually do hate you. You take stuff to seriously, and put the entire mod thing to your head.

#5 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 09:55 PM)
Well I agree with Sdubb on this one, I hate to tell you jetsohfive, but a lot of people on this site actually do hate you. You take stuff to seriously, and put the entire mod thing to your head.

Well let them hate me. I was told by Ron himself to cut out the childish crap. I am doing my job to keep it clean. If people want to dislike me, let them. And if Ron asks me to leave this site, I will gladly.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 26 2005, 02:57 AM)
Well let them hate me.  I was told by Ron himself to cut out the childish crap.  I am doing my job to keep it clean.  If people want to dislike me, let them.  And if Ron asks me to leave this site, I will gladly.

People do not dislike you on this site, people "HATE" you on this site. They want you gone, I want you gone. There is at least about 5 people that hate you on this site, I wont name them because I rather not.

#7 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 10:00 PM)
People do not dislike you on this site, people "HATE" you on this site. They want you gone, I want you gone. There is at least about 5 people that hate you on this site, I wont name them because I rather not.

Well deal with it, I will not leave unless Ron asks me to.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:27 PM

That post is a perfect example of why I'm leaving. I don't agree with everybody and like i said I am always the first person to admit when I'm wrong. So I don't know what your talking about. The only thing I have ever said was your to negative which in the long run will develop into more heated arguments. Sometimes it's better to not say anything.

I remember when Ronny gave you the Mod title you said "I will not use abuse my power" and as far as I'm concerned for you to even mention that to me is an indication that you should be just a regular just like eveybody else.

Jetsfan115 is a straight up guy and never even mentions he's a Mod or threatens to ban people for not agreeing with him.

You on the other hand you don't agree with anybody so you have the shoe on the wrong foot my friend.

Anyways I'm not going to sit here and waste my time with this. This is beyond ridiculous.

#9 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 26 2005, 03:01 AM)
Well deal with it, I will not leave unless Ron asks me to.

I absolutely KNEW you were a HORRIABLE choice to be a Mod, I cant believe Ron picked you to be the Mod. Just because you post like 30 times a day. Thats not a good reason to pick you as a mod, because you active, like he said in the post where he picked you. I think anybody on this site can do a better job then you can...

Just my 2 cents...

#10 User is offline   FireHaly33 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:Seahawks Fan! Following Jets DB Eric Coleman's career from across the US.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:29 PM

Can't we all just get along?

#11 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 26 2005, 03:02 AM)
That post is a perfect example of why I'm leaving. I don't agree with everybody and like i said I am always the first person to admit when I'm wrong. So I don't know what your talking about. The only thing I have ever said was your to negative which in the long run will develop into more heated arguments. Sometimes it's better to not say anything.

I remember when Ronny gave you the Mod title you said "I will not use abuse my power" and as far as I'm concerned for you to even mention that to me is an indication that you should be just a regular just like eveybody else.

Jetsfan115 is a straight up guy and never even mentions he's a Mod or threatens to ban people for not agreeing with him.

You on the other hand you don't agree with anybody so you have the shoe on the wrong foot my friend.

Anyways I'm not going to sit here and waste my time with this. This is beyond ridiculous.

Great post Sdubb, now honestly if you ask me, Sdubb is the one who should have be choosen the Mod. He is a great poster, and i am hoping he changes his mind about leaving the site.

I also agree that Jetsfan115 is a much better poster then Jetsohfive.

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

I agree with people who say the defense is playing well. Also with those who say Chad is playing poorly, which he is. You just don't realize it because I don't agree with you. But whatever do what you gotta do, hopefully I'll see you again. If you wanna talk, PM me.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:36 PM

drinks.gif GREAT POST DUBB YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! JetsOhFive i thought i was the most hated guy on this site but you cleary tooken that over.. Your going to take away the best poster in this site... well *beep* you and this Site you can cut me out too for being a *beep*... All he does is post GREAT post and SMART posts then you and you get all pissed and disagree with what he is saying *beep* you man i'm out of here 3 years of bullshit is enough ignore.gif

But Standing O for SUBB GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:37 PM

Ya know what I think I may join Sdubb, and leave this site, because Jetsohfive, honestly... he's like one of those people... what do you call them? An idiot. This guy has annoyed me for the last damn time, I am just getting sick of this guy.

#15 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

Were not the only three MIKE HATES HIM MAYNARD HATES HIM CHADFORPRESDENT hates him This guy thinks he runs this site and its not even his.. Calling Everyone for a protest for leaving this garbage website
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#16 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Sep 26 2005, 03:14 AM)
Were not the only three MIKE HATES HIM MAYNARD HATES HIM CHADFORPRESDENT hates him This guy thinks he runs this site and its not even his.. Calling Everyone for a protest for leaving this garbage website

I am not bashing ronny. Ronny is awesome, lowlifes like Jetsohfive ruin this site for so many people. Ya know ill list everyone that hates him...

Me
Vilma#51
Sdubb
Mikeganggreen
Penningtonpays
Maynard

#17 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:42 PM

Jeez, everyone hates me because I disagree with people and I don't like namecalling.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:42 PM

Yeah i don't have a problem with RON its this Joker here Jetsonfive
</embed>

#19 User is offline   JetsRock1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Playing and watching football, Working out,sleeping

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:47 PM

JetsOhFive is a good poster. He might be a little negative. But do u guys all just hate him cuz ur all friends and chat a lot. So u decide to team on him? I chat with u guys and I never heard any of u say u hated him. But come on Sdubb would u call Ronny a nimrod? Would u call Reg a nimrod? What makes JetsOhFive any different. But come on lets just end this.

#20 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (JetsRock1991 @ Sep 26 2005, 03:22 AM)
JetsOhFive is a good poster. He might be a little negative. But do u guys all just hate him cuz ur all friends and chat a lot. So u decide to team on him? I chat with u guys and I never heard any of u say u hated him. But come on Sdubb would u call Ronny a nimrod? Would u call Reg a nimrod? What makes JetsOhFive any different. But come on lets just end this.

You would honestly compare Ronny, and Reg as a poster to Jetsohfive? Ronny, and Reg doesn't get the Admin or Mod stuff to his head. He hears out to the other opinions. That is one thing I have always liked about them two.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users