NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Thinks We Will Make The Post Season - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) halftime and we look like SHIT
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) I don't care, I hope we keep losing personally. I want them to fire Idzik and get a higher draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) We'll get a new HC as well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) I want a HC with a offensive background, we always hire defensive guys.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:34 PM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK!
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) I want Harbaugh
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) For a coach
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:37 PM) Get your mind out of the gutter
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:38 PM) I hope Woody goes all out after Harbaugh, he would be a dream scenario.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:38 PM) That dude shut the door on Mangold
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:39 PM) ha
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:45 PM) we are getting carved up by Kyle f***ing Orton
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:48 PM) We have guys off the street starting at CB, we have the worst secondary in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:48 PM) We actually do have the worst rated pass defense in football
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:49 PM) Wilk isn't even in the lineup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) apparently he was the last one to come out of the lockerroom
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) and he has no helmet in site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) hes injured
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) 3-17
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) his big toe is sore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:50 PM) well might as well not risk his health if he is "hurt"
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:51 PM) WE are about to be 2-9, probably lose to the Dolphins next week as well. If you are going to suck, do it all the way! Better not finish better than 3-13
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 PM) That Bills DL is nasty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:55 PM) Our OL is horrendous
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:56 PM) we can't do anything right
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:56 PM) Harvin will start to bitch watch
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) Harvin goes and drops that
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) haha this team sucks so badly.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) Woody has no choice but to clean house after this season.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) and the cherry on the sundae a BLOCKED PUNT
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:57 PM) The question is does Rex make it to Tuesday?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:58 PM) yeah, let Rex finish the season. Not his fault that Idzik failed to address our needs this offseason
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:59 PM) I meant both
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 09:00 PM) Let Rex go down to Mexico and get some more Sanchez tats. Idzik can go stare at a wall
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:00 PM) where in the f*** is Kerley he's been nonexsistent since we signed him to a 4 year contract extension
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 09:00 PM) Stupidity
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:01 PM) not his fault our QB play has been shitty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:02 PM) that was a wasted signing
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:02 PM) Great grab by Decker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:02 PM) he's not a playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:02 PM) bout time he does something
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:02 PM) after that drop earlier
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 09:03 PM) Nah. He just needs a competant team
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 09:03 PM) SUCK FOR THE MOTHER f***ing DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Thinks We Will Make The Post Season Take a look at this- you may come to a different conclusion

#1 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: 24-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

http://www.nfl.com/s...G&split=Overall

If they lose on Thursday, count the season officially over. Control of our own destiny passed out of our hands on Sunday.

BTW, it wasn't Sanchez who was the problem against New England. Far from it; I thought he played a pretty tight game. Guys named Eric, Joe, Shonn, Nick and Brian did far more damage to the cause than a guy named Mark. And no pressure on Brady gave him ludicrous amounts of time to find people to throw to.
0

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Sanchez did not play well Sunday night. I can`t believe people constantly give him a pass over and over. Yes the OL failed him but he was wildly inaccurate. He was 16 of 26 for 166 yards and 2 TDs. Patriots had 33 minutes in time of possession and Jets had 26.

Bottom line is if McKnight doesn`t fumble that pass and Mark doesn`t throw a 2 yard bullet at Greene`s head for a tipped pick we might not even be talking about this.

It wasn`t just on Mark. We lost this game collectively, no question about it.
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,628
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 16 November 2011 - 05:38 AM, said:

Sanchez did not play well Sunday night. I can`t believe people constantly give him a pass over and over. Yes the OL failed him but he was wildly inaccurate. He was 16 of 26 for 166 yards and 2 TDs. Patriots had 33 minutes in time of possession and Jets had 26.

Bottom line is if McKnight doesn`t fumble that pass and Mark doesn`t throw a 2 yard bullet at Greene`s head for a tipped pick we might not even be talking about this.

It wasn`t just on Mark. We lost this game collectively, no question about it.


I agree mark didn't have a good game but your crazy if you thiink that INT was his fault. he can't throw a better pass to greene. greene just has shitty hands
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,870
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

I agree mark didn't have a good game but your crazy if you thiink that INT was his fault. he can't throw a better pass to greene. greene just has shitty hands


Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#5 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,329
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

Mark is looking a little confused at some situations. I think he studies the game film alot, but when he doesnt recognize the look, he looses it.

I also would place some blame at Shottys playbook and playcalling. It really doesnt make sence to me. The playcalling is so predictable. I feel if we had an OC that could open up the playbook, and use the weopons and the whole field, Mark could grow as a QB. I mean look at Sanchez's longest completion this year...74 yards, was a screen pass that LT broke free on. After that, everything is under 40 yards? We know Mark can throw the long ball, he did it a few times with BE in the past years? Shotty hasnt even really taken a shot this year, maybe 1 or 2 times. The worse part is, we have played some horrible defenses, and still havent taken a shot?!? IF you take away the 74 yarder, Sanchez is tied with Charlie Whitehurst for the shortest 'long' completion. That is terrible. We cant be a ground and pound team if we cant make a defense repect the deep pass...they just stack the box all day.....I really dont get the offense at all.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,628
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

View PostJSOTF, on 16 November 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Mark is looking a little confused at some situations. I think he studies the game film alot, but when he doesnt recognize the look, he looses it.

I also would place some blame at Shottys playbook and playcalling. It really doesnt make sence to me. The playcalling is so predictable. I feel if we had an OC that could open up the playbook, and use the weopons and the whole field, Mark could grow as a QB. I mean look at Sanchez's longest completion this year...74 yards, was a screen pass that LT broke free on. After that, everything is under 40 yards? We know Mark can throw the long ball, he did it a few times with BE in the past years? Shotty hasnt even really taken a shot this year, maybe 1 or 2 times. The worse part is, we have played some horrible defenses, and still havent taken a shot?!? IF you take away the 74 yarder, Sanchez is tied with Charlie Whitehurst for the shortest 'long' completion. That is terrible. We cant be a ground and pound team if we cant make a defense repect the deep pass...they just stack the box all day.....I really dont get the offense at all.


Once agian the thing that pisses me off the most is this (and i get pussed cause i see other teams do it)

1) we never take deep shots really. if you have 1 on 1 down field let mark throw it up and see what happens.
2) we never seem to trick a defense and get guys wide open. schotty just expects our players to beat theirs every time
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#7 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,029
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Our schedule is favorable the rest of the way, we need to win the next 4 games vs the Broncos, Bills, Redskins, and Chiefs.
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Set up:

The New York Jets are on an airplane, flying back from a game in Minnesota. Half way there, the plane's engines go out and it goes into a freefall, plummeting straight at the ground.

What does the team's leader, Rex Ryan, say?

Punchline:

We'll still win the Super Bowl!

In other words, shut up and coach fatass.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#9 User is offline   cworth27 Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 437
  • Joined: 10-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Warrenton, Virginia (1 hour from DC)

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it



:hysterical: :hysterical: Sorry as a DC native (in VA close enough) that is hilarious Santana
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,628
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 November 2011 - 07:41 AM, said:

Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it


I don't by the "he threw it too hard excuse. The quicker her gets it there the less time the D has to close on him
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,870
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 November 2011 - 08:43 PM, said:

I don't by the "he threw it too hard excuse. The quicker her gets it there the less time the D has to close on him


I agree, but it was just a check down. That ball was suppose to cross the line of scrimmage for greene to sit on it after he is pegged by 2-3 defenders. Or it should of been thrown away to be incomplete.

HE BEAMED IT
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 669
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

I think the Jets should make the playoffs but I wanted them to get that division title so bad this year.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users