NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Thinks We Will Make The Post Season - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Today, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Thinks We Will Make The Post Season Take a look at this- you may come to a different conclusion

#1 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 211
  • Joined: 24-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

http://www.nfl.com/s...G&split=Overall

If they lose on Thursday, count the season officially over. Control of our own destiny passed out of our hands on Sunday.

BTW, it wasn't Sanchez who was the problem against New England. Far from it; I thought he played a pretty tight game. Guys named Eric, Joe, Shonn, Nick and Brian did far more damage to the cause than a guy named Mark. And no pressure on Brady gave him ludicrous amounts of time to find people to throw to.
0

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,128
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Sanchez did not play well Sunday night. I can`t believe people constantly give him a pass over and over. Yes the OL failed him but he was wildly inaccurate. He was 16 of 26 for 166 yards and 2 TDs. Patriots had 33 minutes in time of possession and Jets had 26.

Bottom line is if McKnight doesn`t fumble that pass and Mark doesn`t throw a 2 yard bullet at Greene`s head for a tipped pick we might not even be talking about this.

It wasn`t just on Mark. We lost this game collectively, no question about it.
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,539
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 16 November 2011 - 05:38 AM, said:

Sanchez did not play well Sunday night. I can`t believe people constantly give him a pass over and over. Yes the OL failed him but he was wildly inaccurate. He was 16 of 26 for 166 yards and 2 TDs. Patriots had 33 minutes in time of possession and Jets had 26.

Bottom line is if McKnight doesn`t fumble that pass and Mark doesn`t throw a 2 yard bullet at Greene`s head for a tipped pick we might not even be talking about this.

It wasn`t just on Mark. We lost this game collectively, no question about it.


I agree mark didn't have a good game but your crazy if you thiink that INT was his fault. he can't throw a better pass to greene. greene just has shitty hands
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,731
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

I agree mark didn't have a good game but your crazy if you thiink that INT was his fault. he can't throw a better pass to greene. greene just has shitty hands


Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#5 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,325
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

Mark is looking a little confused at some situations. I think he studies the game film alot, but when he doesnt recognize the look, he looses it.

I also would place some blame at Shottys playbook and playcalling. It really doesnt make sence to me. The playcalling is so predictable. I feel if we had an OC that could open up the playbook, and use the weopons and the whole field, Mark could grow as a QB. I mean look at Sanchez's longest completion this year...74 yards, was a screen pass that LT broke free on. After that, everything is under 40 yards? We know Mark can throw the long ball, he did it a few times with BE in the past years? Shotty hasnt even really taken a shot this year, maybe 1 or 2 times. The worse part is, we have played some horrible defenses, and still havent taken a shot?!? IF you take away the 74 yarder, Sanchez is tied with Charlie Whitehurst for the shortest 'long' completion. That is terrible. We cant be a ground and pound team if we cant make a defense repect the deep pass...they just stack the box all day.....I really dont get the offense at all.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,539
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

View PostJSOTF, on 16 November 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Mark is looking a little confused at some situations. I think he studies the game film alot, but when he doesnt recognize the look, he looses it.

I also would place some blame at Shottys playbook and playcalling. It really doesnt make sence to me. The playcalling is so predictable. I feel if we had an OC that could open up the playbook, and use the weopons and the whole field, Mark could grow as a QB. I mean look at Sanchez's longest completion this year...74 yards, was a screen pass that LT broke free on. After that, everything is under 40 yards? We know Mark can throw the long ball, he did it a few times with BE in the past years? Shotty hasnt even really taken a shot this year, maybe 1 or 2 times. The worse part is, we have played some horrible defenses, and still havent taken a shot?!? IF you take away the 74 yarder, Sanchez is tied with Charlie Whitehurst for the shortest 'long' completion. That is terrible. We cant be a ground and pound team if we cant make a defense repect the deep pass...they just stack the box all day.....I really dont get the offense at all.


Once agian the thing that pisses me off the most is this (and i get pussed cause i see other teams do it)

1) we never take deep shots really. if you have 1 on 1 down field let mark throw it up and see what happens.
2) we never seem to trick a defense and get guys wide open. schotty just expects our players to beat theirs every time
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,953
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Our schedule is favorable the rest of the way, we need to win the next 4 games vs the Broncos, Bills, Redskins, and Chiefs.
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Set up:

The New York Jets are on an airplane, flying back from a game in Minnesota. Half way there, the plane's engines go out and it goes into a freefall, plummeting straight at the ground.

What does the team's leader, Rex Ryan, say?

Punchline:

We'll still win the Super Bowl!

In other words, shut up and coach fatass.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#9 User is offline   cworth27 Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 437
  • Joined: 10-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Warrenton, Virginia (1 hour from DC)

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it



:hysterical: :hysterical: Sorry as a DC native (in VA close enough) that is hilarious Santana
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,539
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 November 2011 - 07:41 AM, said:

Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it


I don't by the "he threw it too hard excuse. The quicker her gets it there the less time the D has to close on him
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,731
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 November 2011 - 08:43 PM, said:

I don't by the "he threw it too hard excuse. The quicker her gets it there the less time the D has to close on him


I agree, but it was just a check down. That ball was suppose to cross the line of scrimmage for greene to sit on it after he is pegged by 2-3 defenders. Or it should of been thrown away to be incomplete.

HE BEAMED IT
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 661
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

I think the Jets should make the playoffs but I wanted them to get that division title so bad this year.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users