NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Thinks We Will Make The Post Season - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) http://i.imgur.com/mn7uxIi.jpg
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) need to get that suarez jersey
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) streets is real
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) FIRE SANTANA
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) He's the reason we have nothing to talk about
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) Plenty to talk about I'm sure
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) You guys just suck at it
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Thinks We Will Make The Post Season Take a look at this- you may come to a different conclusion

#1 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 211
  • Joined: 24-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamilton, Ontario
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

http://www.nfl.com/s...G&split=Overall

If they lose on Thursday, count the season officially over. Control of our own destiny passed out of our hands on Sunday.

BTW, it wasn't Sanchez who was the problem against New England. Far from it; I thought he played a pretty tight game. Guys named Eric, Joe, Shonn, Nick and Brian did far more damage to the cause than a guy named Mark. And no pressure on Brady gave him ludicrous amounts of time to find people to throw to.
0

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,138
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Sanchez did not play well Sunday night. I can`t believe people constantly give him a pass over and over. Yes the OL failed him but he was wildly inaccurate. He was 16 of 26 for 166 yards and 2 TDs. Patriots had 33 minutes in time of possession and Jets had 26.

Bottom line is if McKnight doesn`t fumble that pass and Mark doesn`t throw a 2 yard bullet at Greene`s head for a tipped pick we might not even be talking about this.

It wasn`t just on Mark. We lost this game collectively, no question about it.
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,557
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 16 November 2011 - 05:38 AM, said:

Sanchez did not play well Sunday night. I can`t believe people constantly give him a pass over and over. Yes the OL failed him but he was wildly inaccurate. He was 16 of 26 for 166 yards and 2 TDs. Patriots had 33 minutes in time of possession and Jets had 26.

Bottom line is if McKnight doesn`t fumble that pass and Mark doesn`t throw a 2 yard bullet at Greene`s head for a tipped pick we might not even be talking about this.

It wasn`t just on Mark. We lost this game collectively, no question about it.


I agree mark didn't have a good game but your crazy if you thiink that INT was his fault. he can't throw a better pass to greene. greene just has shitty hands
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,754
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

I agree mark didn't have a good game but your crazy if you thiink that INT was his fault. he can't throw a better pass to greene. greene just has shitty hands


Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#5 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,325
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

Mark is looking a little confused at some situations. I think he studies the game film alot, but when he doesnt recognize the look, he looses it.

I also would place some blame at Shottys playbook and playcalling. It really doesnt make sence to me. The playcalling is so predictable. I feel if we had an OC that could open up the playbook, and use the weopons and the whole field, Mark could grow as a QB. I mean look at Sanchez's longest completion this year...74 yards, was a screen pass that LT broke free on. After that, everything is under 40 yards? We know Mark can throw the long ball, he did it a few times with BE in the past years? Shotty hasnt even really taken a shot this year, maybe 1 or 2 times. The worse part is, we have played some horrible defenses, and still havent taken a shot?!? IF you take away the 74 yarder, Sanchez is tied with Charlie Whitehurst for the shortest 'long' completion. That is terrible. We cant be a ground and pound team if we cant make a defense repect the deep pass...they just stack the box all day.....I really dont get the offense at all.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,557
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

View PostJSOTF, on 16 November 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Mark is looking a little confused at some situations. I think he studies the game film alot, but when he doesnt recognize the look, he looses it.

I also would place some blame at Shottys playbook and playcalling. It really doesnt make sence to me. The playcalling is so predictable. I feel if we had an OC that could open up the playbook, and use the weopons and the whole field, Mark could grow as a QB. I mean look at Sanchez's longest completion this year...74 yards, was a screen pass that LT broke free on. After that, everything is under 40 yards? We know Mark can throw the long ball, he did it a few times with BE in the past years? Shotty hasnt even really taken a shot this year, maybe 1 or 2 times. The worse part is, we have played some horrible defenses, and still havent taken a shot?!? IF you take away the 74 yarder, Sanchez is tied with Charlie Whitehurst for the shortest 'long' completion. That is terrible. We cant be a ground and pound team if we cant make a defense repect the deep pass...they just stack the box all day.....I really dont get the offense at all.


Once agian the thing that pisses me off the most is this (and i get pussed cause i see other teams do it)

1) we never take deep shots really. if you have 1 on 1 down field let mark throw it up and see what happens.
2) we never seem to trick a defense and get guys wide open. schotty just expects our players to beat theirs every time
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,984
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Our schedule is favorable the rest of the way, we need to win the next 4 games vs the Broncos, Bills, Redskins, and Chiefs.
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Set up:

The New York Jets are on an airplane, flying back from a game in Minnesota. Half way there, the plane's engines go out and it goes into a freefall, plummeting straight at the ground.

What does the team's leader, Rex Ryan, say?

Punchline:

We'll still win the Super Bowl!

In other words, shut up and coach fatass.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#9 User is offline   cworth27 Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 437
  • Joined: 10-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Warrenton, Virginia (1 hour from DC)

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 November 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it



:hysterical: :hysterical: Sorry as a DC native (in VA close enough) that is hilarious Santana
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,557
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 November 2011 - 07:41 AM, said:

Watch a replay of it
It should of been a touch throw for 5 yards but Sanchez went all Rex grossman and beamed it


I don't by the "he threw it too hard excuse. The quicker her gets it there the less time the D has to close on him
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,754
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 16 November 2011 - 08:43 PM, said:

I don't by the "he threw it too hard excuse. The quicker her gets it there the less time the D has to close on him


I agree, but it was just a check down. That ball was suppose to cross the line of scrimmage for greene to sit on it after he is pegged by 2-3 defenders. Or it should of been thrown away to be incomplete.

HE BEAMED IT
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 667
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

I think the Jets should make the playoffs but I wanted them to get that division title so bad this year.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users