NYJetsFan.com Forums: Tebow Wins Again - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee Lee la la lee le lee leeeee
RetireChrebet Icon : (03 June 2016 - 03:37 AM) You know your fucked when the biggest offseason story is can we convince a journeyman QB whom singlehandedly threw us out of the playoffs last year to sign a deal worth way more than his actual value!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 09:59 AM) Ok jets brothers I need fantasy football help. Who should I keep in my keepers league. We have to decide by July
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:00 AM) Should I keep Cam Gurley or Bell?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:01 AM) Cam had a monster year last year and in our league it's 6 points per PassTd and cam is getting his best WR back.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:01 AM) Gurley was a monster last year as a rookie
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:03 AM) Bell missed most of the year with a injury but it's also a PPR league. In only 6 games last year he =100 points
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:04 AM) Cam also had 45 total TDs last year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM) I'd keep bell
Jetsfan115 Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM) there are maybe like 5 #1 fantasy RBs at best and you need to start at least 2
Jetsfan115 Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM) QBs are easier to find. I had cam in 2 leagues and drafted him way late. RBs are impossible to find late
MikeGangGree... Icon : (04 June 2016 - 07:53 PM) FIRE FITZPATRICK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (04 June 2016 - 07:53 PM) That Damn dirty street thug
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 June 2016 - 09:43 PM) In other news the NBA finals is like A NFL team Playing a college football team.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (06 June 2016 - 11:23 AM) line is in. jets are favorites for 5 games, pick for 2, and underdog for 9
MikeGangGree... Icon : (08 June 2016 - 04:56 PM) We play better as a underdog
santana Icon : (12 June 2016 - 03:54 PM) JETS JETS JETS
santana Icon : (13 June 2016 - 09:28 AM) Update on the #Jets situation with Ryan Fitzpatrick: Nothing. … Just nothing. Doesn't seem like things will change heading into minicamp.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 June 2016 - 10:39 AM) yeah every day i check for an update and every day, nothing
vjdbbq Icon : (14 June 2016 - 05:43 AM) Where's Rob and his ass ?
Mario Icon : (20 June 2016 - 06:21 PM) Any Jets fan in the Kansas city, Missouri area, that will be going to the game on the 25th of September?
vjdbbq Icon : (22 June 2016 - 07:29 AM) No Mario ; you will be there alone .
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 June 2016 - 07:15 PM) FIRE FITZPATRICK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 June 2016 - 12:00 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended for 1 game for violating league substance abuse policy
ganggreen2003 Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:06 PM) The JETS shouldn't of signed wilkerson to such a big contract
ganggreen2003 Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:07 PM) he doesn't deserve $17 mil/year cause he is coming off an injury...he should of earned it by playing this year as the Franchise tag and then if he played lights out then you open the vault
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:21 PM) WOOOOOOOO
RetireChrebet Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:58 PM) How much guaranteed money? also does this mean hes here for 6 years since he's tagged? how does that work?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 July 2016 - 10:20 PM) Now cut that street thug Wilkerson!!
NJAzrael71 Icon : (16 July 2016 - 03:47 AM) 54 million guaranteed
NJAzrael71 Icon : (16 July 2016 - 03:48 AM) 54 guaranteed against injury but 37 in straight guaranteed money without injury
NJAzrael71 Icon : (16 July 2016 - 03:49 AM) Should've waited till after the season to see how he comes off the injury but I guess they figure he wouldn't have signed if they waited another year
vjdbbq Icon : (17 July 2016 - 07:32 PM) Where is ROB and his ass ?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 July 2016 - 10:27 AM) guess that means richardson is gone after this season. Maybe we can franchise and trade him
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 July 2016 - 08:52 AM) whos running fantasy football league this year? brotana?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 July 2016 - 10:25 AM) darron lee still isn't signed... greedy street thug lol
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2016 - 05:31 PM) Rich is under contract for next year and we used a team option for 17 already so he's a jet for 2 more year's for sure unless we trade him.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:38 PM) We need to quit screwing around and sign Fitzpatrick
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Tebow Wins Again

#1 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,590
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

If Denver makes the playoffs and we don't, heads should roll starting with schitty. The jets has to win out and I don't think they will. We got lucky today against the bills. But its not looking good.
0

#2 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

It's pathetic that Denver has a QB who honestly can't throw and a RB who has been on three different teams and they are making it work by playing good defense and what are we doing with so much more "talent?" What position aren't we better at, and yet the team doesn't perform? I think it is obvious that in virtually every game we are outcoached, plain and simple.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#3 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,766
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:07 PM

whats really going to sucks is if we win out and denver wins out
0

#4 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,590
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 27 November 2011 - 07:59 PM, said:

It's pathetic that Denver has a QB who honestly can't throw and a RB who has been on three different teams and they are making it work by playing good defense and what are we doing with so much more "talent?" What position aren't we better at, and yet the team doesn't perform? I think it is obvious that in virtually every game we are outcoached, plain and simple.


All you have to do is look at today's game. Bills didn't have Fred Jackson one of the top RB in the league. Thier secondary is hurting. Steve johnson dropped 2 TD passes in one minute that could of ended the game. Regardless of the 4 TDs by Sanchez, he played like crap. Still clueless in the pocket. Hold the ball next to his hip at all times which is why we see all these fumbles by him. Still throwing behind the WRs. Plax made an adjustment that saved his ass on the sidelines that gave us the go ahead TD. Nothing has changed. This time we will not make the playoffs. The rest of the schedule is not that soft especially the way Sanchez is playing.
0

#5 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,979
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

Haha I thought this was going to be another "I told you so" thread
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,844
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

View PostA1elbow, on 27 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

It's pathetic that Denver has a QB who honestly can't throw and a RB who has been on three different teams and they are making it work by playing good defense and what are we doing with so much more "talent?" What position aren't we better at, and yet the team doesn't perform? I think it is obvious that in virtually every game we are outcoached, plain and simple.


Its definatly coaching. we have essentially the same team as last year on defense but better (strick is better then coleman, revis is healthy, wilson has more exp, maybin is providing presure, wilkerson is better then ellis) yet our dfense isn't top 3 like the past 2 years? only difference is rex isn't calling the plays. he gave it up to sutton so he can spend more time being a HC and less time being a DC. I think our coordinators (sutton and schotty) are overmatched every game with playcalling. We need a real OC and rex needs to take over play calling for the defense again
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,844
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

View Postreg83ny, on 27 November 2011 - 05:17 PM, said:

All you have to do is look at today's game. Bills didn't have Fred Jackson one of the top RB in the league. Thier secondary is hurting. Steve johnson dropped 2 TD passes in one minute that could of ended the game. Regardless of the 4 TDs by Sanchez, he played like crap. Still clueless in the pocket. Hold the ball next to his hip at all times which is why we see all these fumbles by him. Still throwing behind the WRs. Plax made an adjustment that saved his ass on the sidelines that gave us the go ahead TD. Nothing has changed. This time we will not make the playoffs. The rest of the schedule is not that soft especially the way Sanchez is playing.


our schedule is extremly soft. we have 5 games left. KC, was, Phi, NYG, and miami
only 1 of those teams has a record over 500. no way we don't win at least 4 leaving us at 10-6 which isn't bad but might not be enough. Denver, and Cincy need to start losing though
0

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

All I saw was 4th Q, 5/9 for 57 yards and they were still in the game. Denver fans better savor this because the minute that D crumbles it's game over.
0

#9 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,068
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 November 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

All I saw was 4th Q, 5/9 for 57 yards and they were still in the game. Denver fans better savor this because the minute that D crumbles it's game over.


51 rushes for 208 yards.

If they can do that, they'll be in any game.
0

#10 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:04 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 November 2011 - 03:54 PM, said:

51 rushes for 208 yards.

If they can do that, they'll be in any game.



This reminds me of the dolphins wildcat attack run they had that one year. It terrorized the league. Then teams started figuring it out and now they don't even run it anymore. Same thing will happen to Tebow and the option.
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,068
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 November 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

This reminds me of the dolphins wildcat attack run they had that one year. It terrorized the league. Then teams started figuring it out and now they don't even run it anymore. Same thing will happen to Tebow and the option.


Reminds me of when you were saying the 3 TE formation the Pats were running was taking over the league. Then teams had film on it.

So I do agree, but my point is, if you can run the ball 51 times for 200 yards, they're going to stay in games.
0

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 November 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

Reminds me of when you were saying the 3 TE formation the Pats were running was taking over the league. Then teams had film on it.

So I do agree, but my point is, if you can run the ball 51 times for 200 yards, they're going to stay in games.


They still run 3TE sets but again a team has to commit to it first and foremost and thats AFTER they find the personnel to run it. I never said anything about the 3TE taking over the league because only a selected few teams run it. However big TE's are taking over the league. Pats still terrorize teams with the 3TE sets. Not sure what your talking about.

Yes, their staying in games now sure. Teams are still trying to figure out how to defend it. Once the element of the run is gone that gameplan fails.
0

#13 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,068
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 November 2011 - 04:11 PM, said:

They still run 3TE sets but again a team has to commit to it first and foremost and thats AFTER they find the personnel to run it. I never said anything about the 3TE taking over the league because only a selected few teams run it. However big TE's are taking over the league. Pats still terrorize teams with the 3TE sets. Not sure what your talking about.

Yes, their staying in games now sure. Teams are still trying to figure out how to defend it. Once the element of the run is gone that gameplan fails.


They're going to be able to consistently run the ball, either with the spread-option or with Tebow under center. That's their recipe. Of course some games it won't work, but they'll stick to it.

The best way to beat the Broncos is to put points on the board and make Tebow throw the ball.

Pats have for the most part, gotten away from the 3 TE deal... nice wrinkle, much like the ball-option.
0

#14 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:24 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 November 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

They're going to be able to consistently run the ball, either with the spread-option or with Tebow under center. That's their recipe. Of course some games it won't work, but they'll stick to it.

The best way to beat the Broncos is to put points on the board and make Tebow throw the ball.

Pats have for the most part, gotten away from the 3 TE deal... nice wrinkle, much like the ball-option.



That's exactly what I said a few posts earlier. Once the defense starts coughing up touchdowns it's a wrap.
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,068
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 November 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

That's exactly what I said a few posts earlier. Once the defense starts coughing up touchdowns it's a wrap.


But that doesn't mean the run game has been figured out. It just means they can't stick to their gameplan. That's what I am saying.
0

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,844
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

tebows numbers suck but you have to give him credit. he wins games. 5-1 as a starter even if he's protected by his mobility, run game, and defense he is still getting the job done. But the more he plays the more teams will stop it. just give it time. i think its us and cicny fighting for the 6 seed but cincy has to play b-more and pitt still
0

#17 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 28 November 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

tebows numbers suck but you have to give him credit. he wins games. 5-1 as a starter even if he's protected by his mobility, run game, and defense he is still getting the job done. But the more he plays the more teams will stop it. just give it time. i think its us and cicny fighting for the 6 seed but cincy has to play b-more and pitt still


Bronco fans are drinking the cool aid. He's got more wins then John Elway had when he started.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users