NYJetsFan.com Forums: Anyone Frustrated We Can't Seem To Stike Gold??? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

OC Chan Gailey Retires
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 December 2016 - 08:07 PM) HIRE REX RYAN
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 December 2016 - 02:52 PM) rex runs a good defense
santana Icon : (28 December 2016 - 08:29 PM) not lately
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 December 2016 - 03:33 PM) bills players said they were basically too dumb to understand it lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 December 2016 - 03:33 PM) he ran a good one for us
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 December 2016 - 03:34 PM) Darrelle Revis: Jets should show class and retain me
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 December 2016 - 03:34 PM) where was his class when he held out twice and forced us to trade him lol
NJAzrael71 Icon : (30 December 2016 - 03:36 PM) Mevis showed hius LACK of class with that busllshit comment
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 01:40 PM) Lets start 2017 with a Win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 01:41 PM) Hack should be playing
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 03:39 PM) wooooo5-11
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 04:00 PM) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 05:56 PM) OK so Bill O brien and Sean Payton might get fired according to Fox this morning
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 05:56 PM) I would do anything to get one of them as OC
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 02:19 PM) texans coach? i doubt he gets fired
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 02:19 PM) but he would be ideal if the jets were to flush bowles out
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 04:36 PM) http://www.nj.com/je...trol_of_je.html
azjetfan Icon : (05 January 2017 - 09:54 PM) Sean Payton will get another HC gig. Obrien would be good.
azjetfan Icon : (09 January 2017 - 11:18 PM) Howard from Alabama seems legit. #88 TE
azjetfan Icon : (09 January 2017 - 11:20 PM) Williams the WR from Clemson looks like they are out to get him. He has taken some huge hits
vjdbbq Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:12 AM) We'll take Williams in the first round .
Chadforpresi... Icon : (10 January 2017 - 10:48 AM) I'd love Howard in the 2nd round if he's still there. I like Williams a lot as well, but I just don't see WR being big enough of a need, and there should be better talent on the board at 6
Jetsfan115 Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:21 PM) Raiders OC Musgrave not expected to return to OAK. what do you think about getting him? he did wonders with the oakland offense this year
Chadforpresi... Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:39 PM) Definitely an appealing choice given with his history of progressing Carr. We need someone with a track record of grooming young QBs
MikeGangGree... Icon : (12 January 2017 - 12:36 PM) I want Watson now! after what he did Monday night I'm sold on him at QB. He moved the ball all night on Alabama and after hurts scored that TD he just told his team "Lets end this"
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 January 2017 - 06:31 PM) An Ohio prosecutor says he wants to know what punishment Cincinnati Bengals player Adam "Pacman" Jones faces from the NFL before deciding how to proceed over Jones' latest arrest, Dan Sewell of the Associated Press reports..

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters tells WKRC-TV he's asking "what is the normal" for a player with multiple offenses and who's been suspended before.

An NFL spokesman said on Thursday that Jones' case is "under review" and declined to comment further.

Jones was jailed Jan. 3 on charges he head-butted police and spit on a nurse after his arrest for assault. Authorities say he was so combative he had to be placed in a restraint chair.

Jones says he anticipates the charges will be dismissed.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 January 2017 - 06:32 PM) we wont get watson. he's going 1st overall to the browns
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:06 PM) Is Watson a product of Clemson's staff and supporting cast? Taj Boyd also put up some decent numbers if I remember correctly but he couldn't even make a scout team in the NFL.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) From what I have read (although limited) he is not the highest ranked QB in the draft.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) "No quarterback in this draft -- not Mitch Trubisky, not Watson, not DeShone Kizer -- is considered a sure thing. The folks at Scouts Inc. rank Trubisky, Watson and Kizer as the 21st, 38th and 46th prospects on their big board, respectively." ESPN
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:12 PM) If we can get a decent return for Richardson we may be able to make a move into the mid teens to early 20s if the Brass really likes Watson.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:13 PM) Personally I don't think the jets have a clue on who they will take. We still have to hit FA and manage our roster
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 11:46 PM) Jets to interview Broncos assistant Studesville for OC
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 January 2017 - 01:28 PM) Why? seems like a weird choice
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 January 2017 - 01:29 PM) Leonard Williams replacing Khalil Mack in Pro Bowl
Chadforpresi... Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:49 PM) I'm not buying Watson, even after that championship game. Dude threw too many picks in his day
Chadforpresi... Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:49 PM) I'm really curious to see what we get for Richardson, but I have a bad feeling his value is at an all time low between his crap season and bad attitude
azjetfan Icon : (14 January 2017 - 12:16 AM) I agree. He is a first round talent but a fourth round headache. We will be lucky to get a 2nd
Chadforpresi... Icon : (14 January 2017 - 08:41 AM) Yeah precisely. 2nd rounder would be a huge stretch. 3rd or 4th is more likely
vjdbbq Icon : (14 January 2017 - 02:18 PM) Send Sheldon someplace he will never see the playoffs ; like Jacksonville ; then he will have time to find da ho's .
azjetfan Icon : (14 January 2017 - 07:25 PM) R Sherman is getting torched by the Falcons.
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 09:37 AM) Pats vs Pitt - root for injuries
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:36 PM) GB-ATL game is gonna be a hell of a shootout. that throw rodgers made on 3rd and 20 with 12 seconds left in a tied game was ridiculous. 35 yards rolling out to his left a perfect placed ball on the sideline.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) Winters resigned to 4 year deal. $7 million per year
Chadforpresi... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) Seems like a slightly steep price but overall cool with it, he's turned into a good player and is still young. Just needs to stay healthy.
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Anyone Frustrated We Can't Seem To Stike Gold???

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,912
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

at WR or for any late picks really? who have we drafted late in teh draft that has turned into a stud out of nowhere? we do great at the top of the draft but never find the diamond in the rough.

Giants got a good one in victor cruz as an UDFA


saints got colston in the 7th round!! and he played at hofstra where we practiced!



we need to get a lucky player like that, especially at WR!!!
0

#2 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,203
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

We really have not had alot of picks recently. We seem to trade them away to get players like Cro or trade up for players like Mark
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Giants have been making receivers look better than they are (Burress, Nicks, Cruz are all decent but are overachieving). NO makes all there receivers look bette.

We need to use our players right and they guys we have will look better. Cotchery could have had a better season and Kerley looks promising. I think receiver is the most overrated position in football. Great guys make a huge difference, but a lot of them are more interchangeable than people make them out to be.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

It all reverts back to the quarterback unfortunately. We could have Andre Johnson it really wouldn't make much of a difference.
0

#5 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 669
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:42 AM

When you have elite (yes, Eli is Elite) quarterbacks throwing the ball to them, it helps. Wes Welker would be just another guy on a 53 man roster if it wasn't for Tom Brady. If it wasn't for Marino, you wouldn't know the names Duper and Clayton.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

Actually, both those guys made their teams better than they were before they got good QBs. Their QBs wouldn't be as good without them. It works both ways. It's coaching and players uniting to produce.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:28 AM

Mike DeVito, Ropati and Matt Slauson
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,912
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

View PostA1elbow, on 05 January 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Giants have been making receivers look better than they are (Burress, Nicks, Cruz are all decent but are overachieving). NO makes all there receivers look bette.

We need to use our players right and they guys we have will look better. Cotchery could have had a better season and Kerley looks promising. I think receiver is the most overrated position in football. Great guys make a huge difference, but a lot of them are more interchangeable than people make them out to be.


i agree the giants system is very QB/WR friendly but cruz is a playmaker. its not like he's wide open, eli is just chuking it to him and he comes down with it

View PostS-Dubb, on 05 January 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

It all reverts back to the quarterback unfortunately. We could have Andre Johnson it really wouldn't make much of a difference.


its comes down to play calling more then QB. i mean how many times do you see stafford or eli throw up a prayer that should be picked and their WR makes a play at it?


View PostJetsOhFive, on 06 January 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

When you have elite (yes, Eli is Elite) quarterbacks throwing the ball to them, it helps. Wes Welker would be just another guy on a 53 man roster if it wasn't for Tom Brady. If it wasn't for Marino, you wouldn't know the names Duper and Clayton.



lol eli isn't making anyone look better. watch the highlights. cruz is making eli look better


View PostSecondHandJets, on 06 January 2012 - 06:28 AM, said:

Mike DeVito, Ropati and Matt Slauson

all good players but nobody who is a top player at their position
0

#9 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

115 how can you discount the guy throwing the football. You have to understand it's not like Schotty calls a deep vertical play and Sanchez absolutely throws it. You never really know, just because Schotty calls a deep passing play doesn't necessarily means Sanchez is throwing it deep. Coverage, Sanchez will to throw it deep, accuracy and time in the pocket to throw it deep are all things you have to equate into the fray. Not to mention him checking it down.

Guys ya really have to stop discounting the QB's and putting the onus on the O.C. I understand they intertwine but the QB is one throwing the football and clearly he doesn't have the confidence to take shots so like I said. It really doesn't matter who we have a WR. If the QB is gun shy and worried about making a mistake it wouldn't matter if we had Randy Moss in his prime.
0

#10 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 06 January 2012 - 07:35 AM, said:

Actually, both those guys made their teams better than they were before they got good QBs. Their QBs wouldn't be as good without them. It works both ways. It's coaching and players uniting to produce.


Before the Giants had Victor Cruz they were beasting the thing is Manningham, Dixon, and Nicks couldn't all stay healthy. When Manningham and Nicks are on the field Eli was doing damage.

You think Cruz would be the Victor Cruz that we know had he been on the Jets? absolutely not.

I've always said this, if you were to ever put Steve Smith on the Pats or Laverneous Coles on the Colts they would be hall of fame WR's. A WR can make a QB look good from time to time but the QB is the one making the WR look good more often then not. Take Colston off the Saints Saints are still dangerous.
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 06 January 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

I understand they intertwine but the QB is one throwing the football and clearly he doesn't have the confidence to take shots


How come he didn't lack confidence last year when he was hitting BE on the hands, in stride from 40 yards away?
0

#12 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 06 January 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

How come he didn't lack confidence last year when he was hitting BE on the hands, in stride from 40 yards away?


Both O.C and QB intertwine. I realize that, continuity is huge in the NFL at all positions. Even long snapper to punter. B.E and Sanchez had that timing and continuity and now they don't. I'm not sure what your referring to.
0

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 06 January 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

Both O.C and QB intertwine. I realize that, continuity is huge in the NFL at all positions. Even long snapper to punter. B.E and Sanchez had that timing and continuity and now they don't. I'm not sure what your referring to.


I'm referring to the fact that Kerley, a 4th Round rookie was our best WR. I realize that Mark didn't throw deep at all, but who was he going to throw to? Plax cannot get any separation and his best game is the jumpball. Holmes has never been a burner and his best game is YAC. Our best deep threat was Keller. When your homerun hitter is your TE, you need 5 seconds minimum in the pocket. At what point did Sanchez trust his OL to maintain that type of protection? You putting this on Sanchez is stupid. You expect him to go 60 MPH in a go cart with a 2000lbs gorilla in the backseat, then you get mad when he tops out at 30.
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,912
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 06 January 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

115 how can you discount the guy throwing the football. You have to understand it's not like Schotty calls a deep vertical play and Sanchez absolutely throws it. You never really know, just because Schotty calls a deep passing play doesn't necessarily means Sanchez is throwing it deep. Coverage, Sanchez will to throw it deep, accuracy and time in the pocket to throw it deep are all things you have to equate into the fray. Not to mention him checking it down.

Guys ya really have to stop discounting the QB's and putting the onus on the O.C. I understand they intertwine but the QB is one throwing the football and clearly he doesn't have the confidence to take shots so like I said. It really doesn't matter who we have a WR. If the QB is gun shy and worried about making a mistake it wouldn't matter if we had Randy Moss in his prime.


i'm not discounting it but there where a few passes that were routine 5 yard passes that cruz picked up some major YAC (he was 2nd in the NFL for YAC for WRs behind welker)
and yes there could be an issue with sanchez not trusting his WRs downfield but honestly who do we have that really fights for the ball? holmes is small, plax is weak, keller does but rarely do we send him vertical for some reason and taht falls on the OC not putting the players in the bst position to make plays


View PostS-Dubb, on 06 January 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

Before the Giants had Victor Cruz they were beasting the thing is Manningham, Dixon, and Nicks couldn't all stay healthy. When Manningham and Nicks are on the field Eli was doing damage.

You think Cruz would be the Victor Cruz that we know had he been on the Jets? absolutely not.

I've always said this, if you were to ever put Steve Smith on the Pats or Laverneous Coles on the Colts they would be hall of fame WR's. A WR can make a QB look good from time to time but the QB is the one making the WR look good more often then not. Take Colston off the Saints Saints are still dangerous.


sometimes the Qb makes the WRs look better (like brandon stokly getting 1000 yards with peyton manning) and sometimes its the opposite where the WR makes the QB look better. and last year with nicks and manningham eli led the NFL in INTs he threw alot of picks going to manningham. picks that this year became TDs becuase he was throwing to cruz

View PostSecondHandJets, on 06 January 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

How come he didn't lack confidence last year when he was hitting BE on the hands, in stride from 40 yards away?


cause its the confidence he has in his WRs. if he knew holmes was half assing it why would he throw it to him 40 yards downfield so he can be picked cause holmes won't go up and get it? he trusted braylon more then he trusts anyone we have now

View PostSecondHandJets, on 06 January 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

I'm referring to the fact that Kerley, a 4th Round rookie was our best WR. I realize that Mark didn't throw deep at all, but who was he going to throw to? Plax cannot get any separation and his best game is the jumpball. Holmes has never been a burner and his best game is YAC. Our best deep threat was Keller. When your homerun hitter is your TE, you need 5 seconds minimum in the pocket. At what point did Sanchez trust his OL to maintain that type of protection? You putting this on Sanchez is stupid. You expect him to go 60 MPH in a go cart with a 2000lbs gorilla in the backseat, then you get mad when he tops out at 30.


5th round rookie actually, and holmes was a burner in pittsburg
0

#15 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 06 January 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

I'm referring to the fact that Kerley, a 4th Round rookie was our best WR. I realize that Mark didn't throw deep at all, but who was he going to throw to? Plax cannot get any separation and his best game is the jumpball. Holmes has never been a burner and his best game is YAC. Our best deep threat was Keller. When your homerun hitter is your TE, you need 5 seconds minimum in the pocket. At what point did Sanchez trust his OL to maintain that type of protection? You putting this on Sanchez is stupid. You expect him to go 60 MPH in a go cart with a 2000lbs gorilla in the backseat, then you get mad when he tops out at 30.


Quote

I'm referring to the fact that Kerley, a 4th Round rookie was our best WR. I realize that Mark didn't throw deep at all, but who was he going to throw to? Plax cannot get any separation and his best game is the jumpball.


So is Marcus Colston but Brees still gives him shots. If your best game is to box out and use your vert and height why can't Plax still stretch the field? There is a misconception around here about throwing deep that's gotta be addressed. You don't need to have 4.2 40 speed to be a deep threat. You don't HAVE to have separation to get deep. When does Fitzgerald separate much? how many times are you seeing Fitz catch deep vertical passes where he beats the defender? It's usually a 1 on 1 jump ball that he goes up to get. We don't do that. I'm sick of hearing around here about we "can't separate" so that's the reason or we "don't get open" like we have the shittiest WR's in the league. It's God damn quarterback and the teachings of the O.C. Both go hand and hand. Some are putting too much onus on the O.C.

Me putting the inability to throw deep on Sanchez is stupid? Ok, so we interchange Woody for Hunter, so now for 16 games and hundreds of snaps we can't take shots? is that would your trying to tell me?
0

#16 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

115.. Cruz is having a magical season. WR's have them from time to time. You think he's going to keep doing this through-out his career?
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,912
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 06 January 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

115.. Cruz is having a magical season. WR's have them from time to time. You think he's going to keep doing this through-out his career?


not saying he will but i love the way he fights for the ball and breaks tackles
0

#18 User is offline   jet-man Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 04-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

i don't get too crazy over slot guys who face 3rd and 4th db's. kris jenkins said wait 'til next year when teams start game planning him. cruz is good, but it seems that his biggest plays is only when guys fall down.

as far as striking gold, perhaps the jets need to do what ozzie newsome+ravens do which is draft the best value at your pick.
don't reach and don't drop back for picks either unless it's worth getting the player you wanted anyway.
0

#19 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 06 January 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

How come he didn't lack confidence last year when he was hitting BE on the hands, in stride from 40 yards away?



that happened once every 20 throws downfield
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostClemens11, on 06 January 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

that happened once every 20 throws downfield


As opposed to none at all this year.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users