NYJetsFan.com Forums: Brian Shotty Resume - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:36 PM) If someone calls me an idiot or moron or stupid over a football debate it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But when you make things personal like with racist things or family crap its a whole different level
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:36 PM) I felt my FLiHi remark was as "harmless" as you did calling another person a Moron and stupid because they didn't agree with your opinion
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:38 PM) my friends and I call each other morons and stupid an laugh at each other when we do something stupid like when we are drinking. It means nothing. and we laugh about it because its harmless. I'm trying to tell you this is a big difference between what you say to people and what others do.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Heck 115 rags me a lot and it doesnt bother me in the least. i rag him too. Same with GG2003 and SHJ. There is a difference between friendly banter and disagreements and crossing the line
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) So your opinion of the line is right and my opinion is wrong? Is that what your saying? I don't know you. I'm not a drinking buddy of yours. Maybe you should learn some social tact.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:47 PM) you felt it was harmless but you were the only one. Everyone else understood why I got was extremely offended about it the first time because you cross the line with what you say to people. Apparently you realized it enough to send me a long pm apologizing and having communication problems that get you in trouble sometimes. But now you cant understand the difference?
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:48 PM) I understand why. What I'm saying is if you take a jab people will jab back. Have you heard that saying " dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house?"
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:49 PM) The way you understand things if I call you an idiot about not wanting to trade for a high end qb its no different from me disrespecting your family. Thats what Im getting from you. So the way you see things everything is equally personal
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:50 PM) From complete strangers on an Internet forum? Yes. Man up
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:51 PM) Nod the debate was if he is a "high end" player. I thought he was well above average but not worth a 6th overall pick
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:55 PM) Not worth my time to even acknowledge anymore. Just going to ignore you like I do Mr. Jet. You have a lot of mental growing up to do.
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:57 PM) That's funny coming from a guy who went butt f*** crazy a couple hours ago
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:57 PM) Meanwhile you can't seem to respect that others opinions are different than yours
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:59 PM) You are emotionally weak. You went through some serious shit growing up and you can't adjust. You take it out on your keyboard.
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 09:00 PM) When someone challenges your immaturity you have a complete crazy freak out and act like a girl on her first period
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 09:00 PM) Hence the "go wipe your pussy and man up comment
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 April 2015 - 10:16 PM) Please Rob, leave my name out of your little bitchfest.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 11:46 PM) My bad. You have been respecting my request to you I had a while backI made to you by us not commenting to each other to keep peace between us. I was totally in the wrong for bringing your name up at all and into an argument with member that has issues. I got furious furious with a child. I should've just ignored him like I do the other immature kids on some game forums and sites I belong to. Wont happen again. My apologies for bringing your name into it Mr. Jet.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:04 AM) Dude.... Get back on your meds.
blk_orion Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 AM) WTF? Really???
blk_orion Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 AM) Now back to our regular scheduled program......
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:08 AM) Lol that escalated quickly
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:24 AM) Rex is chirping again.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:26 AM) He said he is going to try and kick the Shit out of the Jets
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:26 AM) http://sports.yahoo....l8xBHNlYwNzcg--
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:26 AM) I still like the guy. He's entertaining
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) i miss rex. love his demeanor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:26 PM) i'd be happy if he kicks the shit out of miami and NE every year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) I
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) I'm excited for the new coaching staff
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) Rex wsa fun, but he was too much with the defense instead of the entire football team
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) also he didn't always hold players accountable. I think Bowles will make the team more disciplined.
santana Icon : (Today, 02:50 AM) I don't have any faith in bowles
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:15 AM) “San Diego Chargers will ultimately make a deal with the Tennessee Titans for the number two overall pick. As part of that trade, the Chargers will send the number 17 overall pick and Philip Rivers, just as a start, for the number two pick.”
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:15 AM) Damn... Who called it? This guy.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:16 AM) http://national.sunt...s-mariota-trade
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:13 AM) So we would now lose out on maroita and rivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:13 AM) Ain't that super
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:39 PM) do we make a trade for AP?
santana Icon : (Today, 02:41 PM) I believe the rivers stuff is all speculation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:38 PM) So a top ten qb and the 17th pick for the 2nd overall as a start? Makes sense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) So Many smokescreens this time of year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) only 2 more weeks before we find out. draft day will be exciting
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:09 PM) my money is we'll take a pass rushing OLB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:08 PM) Yup, unless they trade up.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Brian Shotty Resume

#1 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:48 PM

I don't know if anyone posted this but i thought it was hilarious.

http://turnonthejets...heimers-resume/

I don't know how to post it so it is shown in the forum so theres the link

LEAKED: Brian Schottenheimer’s Resume
January 6th, 2012 | by Joe Caporoso | Posted Image

Due to my terrific inside sources around the New York Jets organization, I have been able to acquire a copy of the resume Brian Schottenheimer is using on his head coaching interviews.

Overview of Strengths

• Ability to coach a mediocre offense, with either a competent veteran (Chad Pennington), a top ten draft pick (Mark Sanchez), or a future Hall of Famer (Brett Favre) at quarterback.
  • Can receive constant praise for innovation due to confusing calls and despite me never breaking tendencies.
  • Can get away with calling 67 passes in a run first offense, without my head coach even noticing.
  • My offense allows for 75% of our fans to call out the play before it is ran.
Offensive Philosophy

• On every single play, split my fullback out in the slot and motion him into fullback even though I know everybody knows he isn’t staying in the slot and will motion in.
  • Also sub in a specific receiver who is bigger and can block so I can motion him in towards the formation on all running plays.
  • Sub out four or five players on every play, we need a specific group to throw with and a specific group to run with.
  • Use all of these motions and subbing to confuse my offense, so we can have multiple false start penalties and delay of games, along with blowing timeouts frequently.
  • Never, ever throw the football down the field outside the hashes. The entire game takes place within 5 yards of the quarterback, inside of the hash marks.
  • Ignore the running game when it is working. Ignore the passing game when it is working.
  • Run stretch plays with my slowest running back in 2nd and short to set up 3 and 5.
  • Run 4 yard crossing routes on 3rd and 9.
  • Do not use explosive players enough – see Leon Washington, Joe McKnight.
Highlights

• Needed my team to call timeout before the first play of the game, even though we had the first play scripted all week.
  • Dropped Mark Sanchez back 67 times against the New York Giants pass rush, when we were averaging 5 yards per carry.
  • Played Matthew Mulligan 25 snaps per game for an entire season.
Favorite Plays

• Shotgun 4-wide, throw a 4 yard hook route to the tight end, usually on 3rd and long.
  • Motion receiver towards the formation and run toss, usually for a 3 or 4 yard loss.
  • Play action boot on 2nd and short out of the same formation, where the quarterback only has the option to throw to the tight end in the flat.
  • Slant. Slant. Slant.
Standard Drives

• 1st and 10 – Run the football for a 1 yard gain.
  • 2nd and 9 – Throw 4 yard hook route to tight end.
  • 3rd and 5 – Throw 3 yard crossing route.
  • 1st and 10 – Run the football for a 7 yard gain.
  • 2nd and 3 – Go shotgun, get the quarterback sacked.
  • 3rd and 12 – Draw or check down to running back.
  • 1st and 10 – Throw slant for 8 yards
  • 2nd and 2 – Play action boot, quarterback rolls out, throws incompletion.
  • 3rd and 2 – Shotgun, sack or incompletion.

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

haha good find
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

That's awesome

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

It should be Sanchez & Schotty resume.

#5 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 06 January 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

It should be Sanchez & Schotty resume.

lol. nah this includes years with Penny and Farve. Looking at this made me realize just how bad he is and how true EVERYTHING in this article is. i love the "split fullback out in slot" lmao. I can't wait to get a new OC.

#6 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

this made my day!!!!!

#7 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Slant Slant Slant Slant*

*per-requisite qb too short to see over line
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#8 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

View Posttriple3s, on 06 January 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

I don't know if anyone posted this but i thought it was hilarious.

http://turnonthejets...heimers-resume/

I don't know how to post it so it is shown in the forum so theres the link

Too bad its true but so damn funny!!

#9 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

I can balance the amount of running plays Vs passing plays to a fault that it is always a great stat for me on the tv screen.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users