NYJetsFan.com Forums: You Play Tanny - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

New York Jets owner, Woody Johnson, named US ambassador to the UK
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 02:19 PM) texans coach? i doubt he gets fired
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 02:19 PM) but he would be ideal if the jets were to flush bowles out
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 04:36 PM) http://www.nj.com/je...trol_of_je.html
azjetfan Icon : (05 January 2017 - 09:54 PM) Sean Payton will get another HC gig. Obrien would be good.
azjetfan Icon : (09 January 2017 - 11:18 PM) Howard from Alabama seems legit. #88 TE
azjetfan Icon : (09 January 2017 - 11:20 PM) Williams the WR from Clemson looks like they are out to get him. He has taken some huge hits
vjdbbq Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:12 AM) We'll take Williams in the first round .
Chadforpresi... Icon : (10 January 2017 - 10:48 AM) I'd love Howard in the 2nd round if he's still there. I like Williams a lot as well, but I just don't see WR being big enough of a need, and there should be better talent on the board at 6
Jetsfan115 Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:21 PM) Raiders OC Musgrave not expected to return to OAK. what do you think about getting him? he did wonders with the oakland offense this year
Chadforpresi... Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:39 PM) Definitely an appealing choice given with his history of progressing Carr. We need someone with a track record of grooming young QBs
MikeGangGree... Icon : (12 January 2017 - 12:36 PM) I want Watson now! after what he did Monday night I'm sold on him at QB. He moved the ball all night on Alabama and after hurts scored that TD he just told his team "Lets end this"
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 January 2017 - 06:31 PM) An Ohio prosecutor says he wants to know what punishment Cincinnati Bengals player Adam "Pacman" Jones faces from the NFL before deciding how to proceed over Jones' latest arrest, Dan Sewell of the Associated Press reports..

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters tells WKRC-TV he's asking "what is the normal" for a player with multiple offenses and who's been suspended before.

An NFL spokesman said on Thursday that Jones' case is "under review" and declined to comment further.

Jones was jailed Jan. 3 on charges he head-butted police and spit on a nurse after his arrest for assault. Authorities say he was so combative he had to be placed in a restraint chair.

Jones says he anticipates the charges will be dismissed.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 January 2017 - 06:32 PM) we wont get watson. he's going 1st overall to the browns
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:06 PM) Is Watson a product of Clemson's staff and supporting cast? Taj Boyd also put up some decent numbers if I remember correctly but he couldn't even make a scout team in the NFL.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) From what I have read (although limited) he is not the highest ranked QB in the draft.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) "No quarterback in this draft -- not Mitch Trubisky, not Watson, not DeShone Kizer -- is considered a sure thing. The folks at Scouts Inc. rank Trubisky, Watson and Kizer as the 21st, 38th and 46th prospects on their big board, respectively." ESPN
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:12 PM) If we can get a decent return for Richardson we may be able to make a move into the mid teens to early 20s if the Brass really likes Watson.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:13 PM) Personally I don't think the jets have a clue on who they will take. We still have to hit FA and manage our roster
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 11:46 PM) Jets to interview Broncos assistant Studesville for OC
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 January 2017 - 01:28 PM) Why? seems like a weird choice
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 January 2017 - 01:29 PM) Leonard Williams replacing Khalil Mack in Pro Bowl
Chadforpresi... Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:49 PM) I'm not buying Watson, even after that championship game. Dude threw too many picks in his day
Chadforpresi... Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:49 PM) I'm really curious to see what we get for Richardson, but I have a bad feeling his value is at an all time low between his crap season and bad attitude
azjetfan Icon : (14 January 2017 - 12:16 AM) I agree. He is a first round talent but a fourth round headache. We will be lucky to get a 2nd
Chadforpresi... Icon : (14 January 2017 - 08:41 AM) Yeah precisely. 2nd rounder would be a huge stretch. 3rd or 4th is more likely
vjdbbq Icon : (14 January 2017 - 02:18 PM) Send Sheldon someplace he will never see the playoffs ; like Jacksonville ; then he will have time to find da ho's .
azjetfan Icon : (14 January 2017 - 07:25 PM) R Sherman is getting torched by the Falcons.
vjdbbq Icon : (16 January 2017 - 09:37 AM) Pats vs Pitt - root for injuries
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 January 2017 - 12:36 PM) GB-ATL game is gonna be a hell of a shootout. that throw rodgers made on 3rd and 20 with 12 seconds left in a tied game was ridiculous. 35 yards rolling out to his left a perfect placed ball on the sideline.
azjetfan Icon : (16 January 2017 - 10:50 PM) Winters resigned to 4 year deal. $7 million per year
Chadforpresi... Icon : (16 January 2017 - 10:51 PM) Seems like a slightly steep price but overall cool with it, he's turned into a good player and is still young. Just needs to stay healthy.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 January 2017 - 04:12 PM) seems like a good deal. they were saying he could have earned over 8 million in the open market
vjdbbq Icon : (18 January 2017 - 08:12 AM) Where's Rob ?
vjdbbq Icon : (18 January 2017 - 08:12 AM) Is he looking for a new ass ?
vjdbbq Icon : (18 January 2017 - 08:12 AM) :saythat:
vjdbbq Icon : (18 January 2017 - 08:13 AM) :trink39:
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 January 2017 - 01:32 PM) 4 years 29 mil 15 mil guarenteed. so 7.25mil a year for winters. a nice bargain. he took a hometown discount. seems like a good guy. well done winters and mac
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 January 2017 - 04:33 PM) Jets hire Dennard Wilson as defensive backs coach
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 January 2017 - 04:01 PM) Trump to name Jets' owner Woody Johnson U.K. ambassador
vjdbbq Icon : (19 January 2017 - 06:04 PM) Maybe Woody will take the Jets with him to London . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Jetsfan115 Icon : (20 January 2017 - 11:13 AM) Mark Gastineau says he has dementia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 AM) f***ing Pats again
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 AM) :sterb003: Tom Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:00 PM) If the pats manage to win again I hope they cow tip goodell right at the podium
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:00 PM) in 2 weeks i'm gonna be the biggest falcons fan for a day LMAO
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

You Play Tanny whats semi-realistic moves would you make?

#1 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

Ok so I was thinking about the possibilities of what could happen and, in light of the Sanchez tar and feathering, this is what I would like to see out of the offseason.
I know there was already a similar thread but I am too lazy to find it right now.

1. Get Manning

2. Sign the following FA's
Carl Nicks-G
Dwight Lowery (yes thats right) -FS
Ryan Grant or Marshawn Lynch (whichever is cheaper because I dont see LT staying) -rb
Demetrius Bell - T
Robert Meachem - WR (tey can't keep all their FA wr's, of which there are 3).
Anthony Gonzalez - WR (cheap veteran insurance policy, who is familiar with Manning)

3. Draft
1st round - Michael Floyd - WR Notre Dame
Rounds 2-4 - draft BEST AVAILABLE PLAYER, hopefully with a RT in there(probably lose at least one of these picks for manning though)
5th round - Jordan White - WR Western Michigan
6th round - Kellen Moore
7th- best available

4. CUT/Let Go
Santonio Holmes
Wayne Hunter
Matthew Mulligan
Plax
Sanchez (trade if possible. someone has to go, and one man is easier than most the team.)
Powell
Slauson
Vlad
Bryan Thomas

5. Re-sign
Pouha
Leonhard (He keeps the d-backfield running, we NEED him)
Strickland
Cole


2012 Projected Lineup

Offense

QB
1. Manning
2. Moore

HB
1. Greene
2. Grant/Lynch
3. McKnight

WR
1. Meachem
2. Floyd
3. Kerley
4. Gonzalez
5. White

TE
1. Keller
2. Nelson
3. Baker

OL
LT-Dbrick
LG- Nicks
C- Mangold
RG- Moore
RT- Bell/Rookie (camp battle)

Defense

DL
le- Mo Wilk
NT Pouha
re- Devito

LB

olbs Pace and Westerman
MLBs Harris and Scott (can't afford to cut him and holmes)


CB
Revis
Cro
Wilson
Strickland
Cole

FS
Lowery
Pool

SS
Leonhard
Smith

Now I know people aren't going to like this but if the cap numbers worked I would be excited about this team. And I know people want more at Safety but I think Lowery could do a very good job back there and I would look to add a rookie in the draft IF he was the best available player at the time we pick.
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,203
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

From my understanding Manning is untradable once he is paid his bonus and he can't be traded befor the FA starts.
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,913
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

I'll elaborate more later but anyone saying we cut holmes is stupid. he would cost us like 7 mil in dead money. its cheaper to keep him. we can't afford to waste money. keeping him and even sitting him on the bench saves us enough cap room to sign a quality starter
0

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

1. Keep Sanchez
2. Sign a RT
3. Sign Braylon Edwards (if healthy)
4. Sign best available FS
5. Sign a QB to compete with Sanchez

Draft
1. Pass rusher

and any combination of the following:
2. WR
3. OL
4. DB
5. ILB
0

#5 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostClemens11, on 11 January 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Ok so I was thinking about the possibilities of what could happen and, in light of the Sanchez tar and feathering, this is what I would like to see out of the offseason.
I know there was already a similar thread but I am too lazy to find it right now.

1. Get Manning

2. Sign the following FA's
Carl Nicks-G
Dwight Lowery (yes thats right) -FS
Ryan Grant or Marshawn Lynch (whichever is cheaper because I dont see LT staying) -rb
Demetrius Bell - T
Robert Meachem - WR (tey can't keep all their FA wr's, of which there are 3).
Anthony Gonzalez - WR (cheap veteran insurance policy, who is familiar with Manning)

3. Draft
1st round - Michael Floyd - WR Notre Dame
Rounds 2-4 - draft BEST AVAILABLE PLAYER, hopefully with a RT in there(probably lose at least one of these picks for manning though)
5th round - Jordan White - WR Western Michigan
6th round - Kellen Moore
7th- best available

4. CUT/Let Go
Santonio Holmes
Wayne Hunter
Matthew Mulligan
Plax
Sanchez (trade if possible. someone has to go, and one man is easier than most the team.)
Powell
Slauson
Vlad
Bryan Thomas

5. Re-sign
Pouha
Leonhard (He keeps the d-backfield running, we NEED him)
Strickland
Cole


2012 Projected Lineup

Offense

QB
1. Manning
2. Moore

HB
1. Greene
2. Grant/Lynch
3. McKnight

WR
1. Meachem
2. Floyd
3. Kerley
4. Gonzalez
5. White

TE
1. Keller
2. Nelson
3. Baker

OL
LT-Dbrick
LG- Nicks
C- Mangold
RG- Moore
RT- Bell/Rookie (camp battle)

Defense

DL
le- Mo Wilk
NT Pouha
re- Devito

LB

olbs Pace and Westerman
MLBs Harris and Scott (can't afford to cut him and holmes)


CB
Revis
Cro
Wilson
Strickland
Cole

FS
Lowery
Pool

SS
Leonhard
Smith

Now I know people aren't going to like this but if the cap numbers worked I would be excited about this team. And I know people want more at Safety but I think Lowery could do a very good job back there and I would look to add a rookie in the draft IF he was the best available player at the time we pick.

How is the defense any better here? Because of Dwight Lowery?

They need to get younger and faster at the safety and linebacker positions and that should be done through the draft. Two new starting wide receivers? So much for chemistry with Sanchez. A new system to learn AND new wide receivers? Letting a top 15 wide receiver (Holmes) go for nothing? He is a game breaker. He may be selfish, but this season was not his fault. Sanchez simply cannot get him the ball. They need a full offseason together.

And stop with the Peyton Manning nonsense because everyone knows that will never happen. The Colts will not trade him to another AFC team, let alone one that could become an instant contender with him at the helm, assuming he is healthy. Secondly, Manning would not approve that trade.
0

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 11 January 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

How is the defense any better here? Because of Dwight Lowery?

They need to get younger and faster at the safety and linebacker positions and that should be done through the draft. Two new starting wide receivers? So much for chemistry with Sanchez. A new system to learn AND new wide receivers? Letting a top 15 wide receiver (Holmes) go for nothing? He is a game breaker. He may be selfish, but this season was not his fault. Sanchez simply cannot get him the ball. They need a full offseason together.

And stop with the Peyton Manning nonsense because everyone knows that will never happen. The Colts will not trade him to another AFC team, let alone one that could become an instant contender with him at the helm, assuming he is healthy. Secondly, Manning would not approve that trade.


Please!
0

#7 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,189
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 11 January 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

They need to get younger and faster at the safety and linebacker positions and that should be done through the draft. Two new starting wide receivers? So much for chemistry with Sanchez. A new system to learn AND new wide receivers? Letting a top 15 wide receiver (Holmes) go for nothing? He is a game breaker. He may be selfish, but this season was not his fault. Sanchez simply cannot get him the ball. They need a full offseason together.

And stop with the Peyton Manning nonsense because everyone knows that will never happen. The Colts will not trade him to another AFC team, let alone one that could become an instant contender with him at the helm, assuming he is healthy. Secondly, Manning would not approve that trade.


Agreed with everything here. Manning isn't coming to the Jets and Holmes isn't leaving. Sanchez is running the show for the next season or two at least. Offense needs a receiver who can stretch the field (Edwards who already has chemistry with Sanchez), a legitimate back up QB (the usual names - Orton, Campbell, Garrad, etc.), and a guard (Vernon Carey or Carl Nicks).
0

#8 User is offline   SoReALSoJetS Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 116
  • Joined: 03-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:los angeles
  • Interests:THE JETS

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

Why would you cut slauson? He allowed only 2.5 sacks all year...moore, slausen and mangold...are really great lineman..
"SO REAL SO JETS"
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

Yeah I think the only real need on the OL is a RT, I think Brick will bounce back next year at LT. Moore is in the last year of his contract at RG, I think he can man the spot for the 2012 season. We could draft for some more depth though.

I would try to sign a veteran RT, maybe someone like Demetrius Bell.
LT-D'Brickashaw Ferguson
LG-Matt Slauson
C-Nick Mangold
RG-Brandon Moore
RT-Demetrius Bell

Bell is a good OT, my only problem is injuries. But hes 27 years old and would be a good addition to our OL, easy upgrade over Hunter.

I would then look at the FA market for a safety or pass rusher, I think Michael Griffin could be a good fit with us as he would improve the speed and coverage ability in the middle for us. If not I would look at the pass rushers, Robert Mathis is out there and has said that Rex Ryan is the coach he most wants to play for. I know people are going to say "hes a 4-3 DE", yes I know that but he could possibly fit and improve our pass rush. Problem is Mathis will be 31 years old next season, so he isn't a long term fix. If Mario Williams hits FA I say go after him.

The draft depends on what we do in FA.
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostCamenzind, on 11 January 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

How is the defense any better here? Because of Dwight Lowery?

They need to get younger and faster at the safety and linebacker positions and that should be done through the draft. Two new starting wide receivers? So much for chemistry with Sanchez. A new system to learn AND new wide receivers? Letting a top 15 wide receiver (Holmes) go for nothing? He is a game breaker. He may be selfish, but this season was not his fault. Sanchez simply cannot get him the ball. They need a full offseason together.

And stop with the Peyton Manning nonsense because everyone knows that will never happen. The Colts will not trade him to another AFC team, let alone one that could become an instant contender with him at the helm, assuming he is healthy. Secondly, Manning would not approve that trade.



not enough money to make any drastic changes to a defense that is not the problem. IF we were able to bring in Manning we would have an offense and not need a top 5 defense. Offense is the issue, NOT defense. we have been doing defensive overhauls for years, offense needs the face lift, not defense. defense just needs some youth and depth.
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

View PostSoReALSoJetS, on 11 January 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Why would you cut slauson? He allowed only 2.5 sacks all year...moore, slausen and mangold...are really great lineman..


2.5 sack stat doesnt make him a great o lineman. surprising stat though considering he looks like a weak link. if we had a halfway decent right tackle people would notice it more.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 11 January 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

I'll elaborate more later but anyone saying we cut holmes is stupid. he would cost us like 7 mil in dead money. its cheaper to keep him. we can't afford to waste money. keeping him and even sitting him on the bench saves us enough cap room to sign a quality starter



Anyone who thinks keeping Holmes on the bench all season is kidding themselves. You take a team cancer and bench him the entire year, your only going to make him worse and bring down the team more. That is THE WORST idea possible. If he stays HE PLAYS, otherwise eat 7 mil for a year and cut him because it will be worth it in the end. This isnt madden, players have personalities and feelings and your team WILL be affected by it. You cant just place a person who has been mouthing off on the bench and expect him not to go cry to the media more or cause more problems in the locker room.
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,913
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

I was not saying to do that, just saying it makes more sense then cutting him, which goes to show how stupid of an idea it is to cut him. Holmes is staying and is our top WR and will be for years to come
0

#14 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 619
  • Joined: 30-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NV
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

People need to realize our defense was not an issue at all. The reason our defense was susceptible to posting poor numbers is because they were on the field so much, or they were trying to stop teams that have great fieild position because our offense turned the ball over. The jets offense basically gave us nothing all year long and were a three and out waiting to happen. We essentially have the same D as the steelers, ravens, niners except their teams control feild position and are able to control the clock offensively.

With that said our first priority has already been accomplished, letting Shotty go.

2a. RT anything is better than W. Hunter (veteran prefered)
2b. Sign a big time veteran SS (Tyvon Branch or Laron Landry)

Draft:

1st round: Do whatever it takes to draft Burfict in the first round.
2nd round: WR
3rd round: More Oline depth

*Dwayne Bowe or Vincent Jackson are game changers and should be prioty if we choose not to go with WR in the draft. Release Plax, and move Holmes into the number two role were he belongs. We're kidding ourselves thinking holmes is a legit #1.

*Also I'd try to find another position to let Dustin Keller play because he's worthless as a tight end. I've never seen so many drives stalled because of that guy.

*LT is clearly at the end of his road but is a good locker room guy, pretty confident Mcknight can fill his shoes at this point as far as on field production goes.

*Oh and like i've said before let Revis touch the ball on offense once in a while, he seems like he's the only one who gives a f***.
0

#15 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostRetireChrebet, on 12 January 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

People need to realize our defense was not an issue at all. The reason our defense was susceptible to posting poor numbers is because they were on the field so much, or they were trying to stop teams that have great fieild position because our offense turned the ball over. The jets offense basically gave us nothing all year long and were a three and out waiting to happen. We essentially have the same D as the steelers, ravens, niners except their teams control feild position and are able to control the clock offensively.

With that said our first priority has already been accomplished, letting Shotty go.

2a. RT anything is better than W. Hunter (veteran prefered)
2b. Sign a big time veteran SS (Tyvon Branch or Laron Landry)

Draft:

1st round: Do whatever it takes to draft Burfict in the first round.
2nd round: WR
3rd round: More Oline depth

*Dwayne Bowe or Vincent Jackson are game changers and should be prioty if we choose not to go with WR in the draft. Release Plax, and move Holmes into the number two role were he belongs. We're kidding ourselves thinking holmes is a legit #1.

*Also I'd try to find another position to let Dustin Keller play because he's worthless as a tight end. I've never seen so many drives stalled because of that guy.

*LT is clearly at the end of his road but is a good locker room guy, pretty confident Mcknight can fill his shoes at this point as far as on field production goes.

*Oh and like i've said before let Revis touch the ball on offense once in a while, he seems like he's the only one who gives a f***.

We have the QB already. We need to give McElroy his chance. This is a kid that won a National Championship for Alabama and he has good decision making skills and was impressive in his accuracy. He may not have the strongest arm but neither does Sanchez and strong arms aren't everything. Give the kid his shot.
0

#16 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:15 AM

Slauson has been excellent and has been one of the most consistent lineman we have.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users