NYJetsFan.com Forums: Tebow Is A Jet. Official Now - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) Cool jets throw blanket - http://www.woot.com/...ref=cnt_wp_2_22
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:21 PM) jets slippers yo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) jets slippers the OG of cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) so Harvin will be wearing #16
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 10 and 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) WOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 9 wins a row for the Jets!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:28 PM) streets is real
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Tebow Is A Jet. Official Now just combined the tebow topics!

#21 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 21 March 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

Sanchez need a fire under his lazy ass. He just got it

Bingo!
Plus for a 4th its a bargain.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#22 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

View Postbluelinecop, on 21 March 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Bingo!
Plus for a 4th its a bargain.

no sorry 5+ is a bargain

4th was too much
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

@NYPost_Hubbuch Close
Anyone saying Tebow is a good idea COMPLETELY underestimate the dissension created by his horde of "fans" who know zero about football.

Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

View Postsantana, on 21 March 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

Me yesterday

Me today::

A 4th!?!?

OH HELL NO!

After I read your post last night I thought to myself, okay if we got him for a late round draft pick (like a 6th or 7th even a 5th) I'd be alright with it. But a 4th, no. I was going to reply and say that I agreed with what you said, but then I thought never mind because he's not going to the Jets anyway. Guess I was wrong.

I don't totally hate the move but giving away that 4th rounder really upsets me. Plus we can't even use that 6th round pick now to package with something else to move back into the 4th round. Shit we still need a pass rusher! Tebow isn't going to play defense is he?

*Sigh
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#25 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

View Postsantana, on 21 March 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

no sorry 5+ is a bargain

4th was too much

says who? you? KEEP HATING. when Tebow produces come gametime, its just another reason to laugh at how rediculous all the haters on here are.
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

I am fine with this trade as is. A 4th for a weapon in my eyes is worth it. Tebow, as stated previously and numerously will provide instant wildcat formation WITH a severe threat to throw as he did with the Broncos. Now, I know he looks erratic as a passer, and likes to hit worms on occasion, but the averages will fall into his favor for a decent to huge play, as we all saw with Denver as well.

I also see a WEAPON that can play at H-Back and TE, with several options. Defenses will key a lot towards Tebow while he is in there. He will keep defenses honest. And I see teams that blitz on third down having problems with Sanchez and Tebow in the lineup at the same time. Call me crazy, but I think this somehow works towards the Jets favor.

As for the 4th rounder? I look at it this way. Most 4th rounders are raw, need time to develop. Tebow has serious playing time in, one hell of a gifted athlete, understands to a certain degree what NFL defenses are about. So, we just landed a YOUNG athletic vet for a 4th round RAW draft pick. Sure, gems can be found in the 4th, but I like the seasoning of this YOUNG kid for a 4th.

Now, try to persuade Chad Pennington to come in and mentor(paid of course) our QB's or at least just Tebow and I'm thinking things will look even stronger.

I refuse to look at things the Jets do negatively anymore.It's all about the upswing for me now. I have seen too much heartache to dwell on it anymore. With that, I am going out for drinks, and lift one in honor of Tebow and the Jets!
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

@NYPost_Hubbuch Close
Anyone saying Tebow is a good idea COMPLETELY underestimate the dissension created by his horde of "fans" who know zero about football.

I don't underestimate it one bit, in fact, I am COUNTING on it. If Sanchez continues sucks it up, Jets have no choice then to send him packing now.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostDisplacednewyorker, on 21 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

I am fine with this trade as is. A 4th for a weapon in my eyes is worth it. Tebow, as stated previously and numerously will provide instant wildcat formation WITH a severe threat to throw as he did with the Broncos. Now, I know he looks erratic as a passer, and likes to hit worms on occasion, but the averages will fall into his favor for a decent to huge play, as we all saw with Denver as well.

I also see a WEAPON that can play at H-Back and TE, with several options. Defenses will key a lot towards Tebow while he is in there. He will keep defenses honest. And I see teams that blitz on third down having problems with Sanchez and Tebow in the lineup at the same time. Call me crazy, but I think this somehow works towards the Jets favor.

As for the 4th rounder? I look at it this way. Most 4th rounders are raw, need time to develop. Tebow has serious playing time in, one hell of a gifted athlete, understands to a certain degree what NFL defenses are about. So, we just landed a YOUNG athletic vet for a 4th round RAW draft pick. Sure, gems can be found in the 4th, but I like the seasoning of this YOUNG kid for a 4th.

Now, try to persuade Chad Pennington to come in and mentor(paid of course) our QB's or at least just Tebow and I'm thinking things will look even stronger.

I refuse to look at things the Jets do negatively anymore.It's all about the upswing for me now. I have seen too much heartache to dwell on it anymore. With that, I am going out for drinks, and lift one in honor of Tebow and the Jets!

Bravo! Very well said good sir!:drinks:
Posted Image

#29 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 User is offline   wichitacommish Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:My Kids.
    The Jets.
    Fantasy Football.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 March 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

BONEHEAD move. This just essentially guaranteed McElroy wont be a Jet this season. Everyone bitched about the lack of completion percentage for Sanchez and the team goes and gets someone who's completion percentage was almost 20% LOWER? Unless Tebow isn't planning on playing QB, this was a waste of draft picks & money.

Thank you, I think this is the biggest negative actually. We aren't going to carry 4 QB's. I think Greg had real potential, he was a winner at Alabama and what he did last year in the pre-season with a pop-warner OL was impressive.

Other than that I don't see many other negatives other than the media circus when training camp opens. If pushes Mark , so be it. Mark needs a little push, if nothing else his work ethic WILL improve. If he divides the locker room, so be it. Its already f-ing divided! Are we gonna let a bunch of a$$holes like Santonio and Cro run this team??? Lets face it, making Santonio a capt last year? Really? BIG mistake.

I like the trade, i will enjoy watching games this year, unlike most of the season last year.

Welcome Tim!

#31 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 21 March 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Posted Image

LOL, very, very quick mister !!
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I don't really support the move but I'm also not vehemently against it either. If he's a Jet I want him (and Sanchez for that matter) to shatter NFL records and win games...that's all that matters. I'll support them both and want them to flourish as long as they're Jets.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

This will certainly break an already fractured locker room into many pieces.

Not to mention the fan base. Now every time sanchez has a bad series the tebow chants will begin. Making it even worse

This franchise is nothing but a joke anymore.

Another day of being embarrased to be a jets fan.

Well done tanny. You suck

#34 User is offline   jetstodd14 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

He's Brad Smith on steroids. Great move for the Jets adds a new look to the offense. He will line up in the backfield on some plays, defenses won't know what the Jets will do. Love the move. To many ignorant sports experts out there, think he's here as Marks backup. Mark is a big boy and its obvious where Tebow will be used as and bring to this team. Love the move can't wait to see what tricks the offense runs this season.

#35 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

After the trade was announced I open my door in my house for the first time today and find this

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

I can see it now. Tomorrow he'll be on Letterman doing a top ten list, then he'll sit down with the women on The View. He'll co-host with Kelly Ripa on her show. He's going to be making lemon squares with Rachel Ray on her show. He'll make a guest appearance on SNL.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#37 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 21 March 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Posted Image

He won't need a playbook that big on his wrist...
Posted Image

#38 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

RT @AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN (1): Denver and Jets have encountered hangup in language in Tim Tebow's contract that could nullify trade.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 User is online   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

LOL people are against it because of McElroy.

Nice.

#40 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 21 March 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

RT @AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN (1): Denver and Jets have encountered hangup in language in Tim Tebow's contract that could nullify trade.

Start praying. Whether you want him or you don't...now is your chance to see if it works:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users