NYJetsFan.com Forums: Somewhere Bellichick Is Laughing Hard - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

OC Chan Gailey Retires
NJAzrael71 Icon : (30 December 2016 - 03:36 PM) Mevis showed hius LACK of class with that busllshit comment
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 01:40 PM) Lets start 2017 with a Win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 01:41 PM) Hack should be playing
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 03:39 PM) wooooo5-11
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 04:00 PM) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 05:56 PM) OK so Bill O brien and Sean Payton might get fired according to Fox this morning
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 January 2017 - 05:56 PM) I would do anything to get one of them as OC
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 02:19 PM) texans coach? i doubt he gets fired
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 02:19 PM) but he would be ideal if the jets were to flush bowles out
santana Icon : (02 January 2017 - 04:36 PM) http://www.nj.com/je...trol_of_je.html
azjetfan Icon : (05 January 2017 - 09:54 PM) Sean Payton will get another HC gig. Obrien would be good.
azjetfan Icon : (09 January 2017 - 11:18 PM) Howard from Alabama seems legit. #88 TE
azjetfan Icon : (09 January 2017 - 11:20 PM) Williams the WR from Clemson looks like they are out to get him. He has taken some huge hits
vjdbbq Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:12 AM) We'll take Williams in the first round .
Chadforpresi... Icon : (10 January 2017 - 10:48 AM) I'd love Howard in the 2nd round if he's still there. I like Williams a lot as well, but I just don't see WR being big enough of a need, and there should be better talent on the board at 6
Jetsfan115 Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:21 PM) Raiders OC Musgrave not expected to return to OAK. what do you think about getting him? he did wonders with the oakland offense this year
Chadforpresi... Icon : (10 January 2017 - 07:39 PM) Definitely an appealing choice given with his history of progressing Carr. We need someone with a track record of grooming young QBs
MikeGangGree... Icon : (12 January 2017 - 12:36 PM) I want Watson now! after what he did Monday night I'm sold on him at QB. He moved the ball all night on Alabama and after hurts scored that TD he just told his team "Lets end this"
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 January 2017 - 06:31 PM) An Ohio prosecutor says he wants to know what punishment Cincinnati Bengals player Adam "Pacman" Jones faces from the NFL before deciding how to proceed over Jones' latest arrest, Dan Sewell of the Associated Press reports..

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters tells WKRC-TV he's asking "what is the normal" for a player with multiple offenses and who's been suspended before.

An NFL spokesman said on Thursday that Jones' case is "under review" and declined to comment further.

Jones was jailed Jan. 3 on charges he head-butted police and spit on a nurse after his arrest for assault. Authorities say he was so combative he had to be placed in a restraint chair.

Jones says he anticipates the charges will be dismissed.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 January 2017 - 06:32 PM) we wont get watson. he's going 1st overall to the browns
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:06 PM) Is Watson a product of Clemson's staff and supporting cast? Taj Boyd also put up some decent numbers if I remember correctly but he couldn't even make a scout team in the NFL.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) From what I have read (although limited) he is not the highest ranked QB in the draft.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:11 PM) "No quarterback in this draft -- not Mitch Trubisky, not Watson, not DeShone Kizer -- is considered a sure thing. The folks at Scouts Inc. rank Trubisky, Watson and Kizer as the 21st, 38th and 46th prospects on their big board, respectively." ESPN
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:12 PM) If we can get a decent return for Richardson we may be able to make a move into the mid teens to early 20s if the Brass really likes Watson.
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 09:13 PM) Personally I don't think the jets have a clue on who they will take. We still have to hit FA and manage our roster
azjetfan Icon : (12 January 2017 - 11:46 PM) Jets to interview Broncos assistant Studesville for OC
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 January 2017 - 01:28 PM) Why? seems like a weird choice
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 January 2017 - 01:29 PM) Leonard Williams replacing Khalil Mack in Pro Bowl
Chadforpresi... Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:49 PM) I'm not buying Watson, even after that championship game. Dude threw too many picks in his day
Chadforpresi... Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:49 PM) I'm really curious to see what we get for Richardson, but I have a bad feeling his value is at an all time low between his crap season and bad attitude
azjetfan Icon : (14 January 2017 - 12:16 AM) I agree. He is a first round talent but a fourth round headache. We will be lucky to get a 2nd
Chadforpresi... Icon : (14 January 2017 - 08:41 AM) Yeah precisely. 2nd rounder would be a huge stretch. 3rd or 4th is more likely
vjdbbq Icon : (14 January 2017 - 02:18 PM) Send Sheldon someplace he will never see the playoffs ; like Jacksonville ; then he will have time to find da ho's .
azjetfan Icon : (14 January 2017 - 07:25 PM) R Sherman is getting torched by the Falcons.
vjdbbq Icon : (16 January 2017 - 09:37 AM) Pats vs Pitt - root for injuries
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 January 2017 - 12:36 PM) GB-ATL game is gonna be a hell of a shootout. that throw rodgers made on 3rd and 20 with 12 seconds left in a tied game was ridiculous. 35 yards rolling out to his left a perfect placed ball on the sideline.
azjetfan Icon : (16 January 2017 - 10:50 PM) Winters resigned to 4 year deal. $7 million per year
Chadforpresi... Icon : (16 January 2017 - 10:51 PM) Seems like a slightly steep price but overall cool with it, he's turned into a good player and is still young. Just needs to stay healthy.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 January 2017 - 04:12 PM) seems like a good deal. they were saying he could have earned over 8 million in the open market
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Where's Rob ?
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Is he looking for a new ass ?
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) :saythat:
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 AM) :trink39:
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:32 PM) 4 years 29 mil 15 mil guarenteed. so 7.25mil a year for winters. a nice bargain. he took a hometown discount. seems like a good guy. well done winters and mac
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) Jets hire Dennard Wilson as defensive backs coach
Resize Shouts Area

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Somewhere Bellichick Is Laughing Hard

#21 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

View Postsantana, on 22 March 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

underutilized garbage.. got it



one man's trash is another man's treasure. It's all in the eye of the beholder, and I wouldnt trust your eyes with 4 inch thick perscription glasses to assist them.
Posted Image
0

#22 User is offline   x80NyJeTs28x Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 403
  • Joined: 05-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lyndhurst, NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

does anyone really care if Belichick is laughing?
user posted image
0

#23 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

View Postx80NyJeTs28x, on 22 March 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

does anyone really care if Belichick is laughing?


To be honest I would actually be surprised if he was. Trying to get a smile from that hack is impossible it seems.
0

#24 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,335
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostClemens11, on 22 March 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

one man's trash is another man's treasure. It's all in the eye of the beholder, and I wouldnt trust your eyes with 4 inch thick perscription glasses to assist them.


So if I gave you a used maxi pad from out of the trash it could be your treasure? Remember it's all in the eye of the beholder (aka the Tebow).

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#25 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Are we really going to listen to someone with the username Clemens11 as it pertains to this matter?
Posted Image
0

#26 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 8,003
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 22 March 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

Are we really going to listen to someone with the username Clemens11 as it pertains to this matter?


It really does null void any of his posts
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#27 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,189
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

Why would he be laughing? Haynesworth and Ochocinco worked out really well for him last season right?
0

#28 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 22 March 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

Are we really going to listen to someone with the username Clemens11 as it pertains to this matter?



Are you really using the same arguement thats been used for years? People choose to remain ignorant and wrong, its their own problem, not mine. Either put forth an arguement or shut your mouth. You usually keep quiet enough on here as it is, so just keep to what your good at. You have no evidence or things to bring to this arguement so you try to say that my name discredits me. I rather enjoy my name. Because if we drafted Crabtree instead of Sanchez, we would be a whole lot better off with Clemens than we have been with Sanchez. And you think that because Clemens is gone that proves me wrong, because the front office can never make a mistake right? But yet Tebow is mistake? hmmm how is this possible? And if you wanna talk about names and discrediting, I refuse to see how you would claim to know anything with a name like Harlem. Do they even have schools there? I mean, when Castro came to a UN meeting he stayed in Harlem to try to have news coverage there to show THE WORST of America. Makes you proud dont it?



And as for the maxi pad comment, i would i have to find it to be treasure. the phrase is not every piece of trash, but that would reach beyond your brain capacity to realize that Mr Jet. But, this probably is the greatest moment of your day, thinking you got me, so im not a cruel enough person to dissallow you from this pathetic "triumph" so enjoy.


But I am done trying to convince the unconvincable sheep as they walk in a nice straight line to the slaughter house, which I will own when Tebow shows you all up.
Posted Image
0

#29 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

View PostClemens11, on 23 March 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Are you really using the same arguement thats been used for years? People choose to remain ignorant and wrong, its their own problem, not mine. Either put forth an arguement or shut your mouth. You usually keep quiet enough on here as it is, so just keep to what your good at. You have no evidence or things to bring to this arguement so you try to say that my name discredits me. I rather enjoy my name. Because if we drafted Crabtree instead of Sanchez, we would be a whole lot better off with Clemens than we have been with Sanchez. And you think that because Clemens is gone that proves me wrong, because the front office can never make a mistake right? But yet Tebow is mistake? hmmm how is this possible? And if you wanna talk about names and discrediting, I refuse to see how you would claim to know anything with a name like Harlem. Do they even have schools there? I mean, when Castro came to a UN meeting he stayed in Harlem to try to have news coverage there to show THE WORST of America. Makes you proud dont it?



And as for the maxi pad comment, i would i have to find it to be treasure. the phrase is not every piece of trash, but that would reach beyond your brain capacity to realize that Mr Jet. But, this probably is the greatest moment of your day, thinking you got me, so im not a cruel enough person to dissallow you from this pathetic "triumph" so enjoy.


But I am done trying to convince the unconvincable sheep as they walk in a nice straight line to the slaughter house, which I will own when Tebow shows you all up.


Consider me a neutral party, but your posts come across as far to arrogant and pompous for me to even read them half the time. Take it easy kid, relax. There's no need to prove to us how undeniably brilliant you are every time you press the "reply" button.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#30 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

View PostClemens11, on 23 March 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Are you really using the same arguement thats been used for years? People choose to remain ignorant and wrong, its their own problem, not mine. Either put forth an arguement or shut your mouth. You usually keep quiet enough on here as it is, so just keep to what your good at. You have no evidence or things to bring to this arguement so you try to say that my name discredits me. I rather enjoy my name. Because if we drafted Crabtree instead of Sanchez, we would be a whole lot better off with Clemens than we have been with Sanchez. And you think that because Clemens is gone that proves me wrong, because the front office can never make a mistake right? But yet Tebow is mistake? hmmm how is this possible? And if you wanna talk about names and discrediting, I refuse to see how you would claim to know anything with a name like Harlem. Do they even have schools there? I mean, when Castro came to a UN meeting he stayed in Harlem to try to have news coverage there to show THE WORST of America. Makes you proud dont it?



And as for the maxi pad comment, i would i have to find it to be treasure. the phrase is not every piece of trash, but that would reach beyond your brain capacity to realize that Mr Jet. But, this probably is the greatest moment of your day, thinking you got me, so im not a cruel enough person to dissallow you from this pathetic "triumph" so enjoy.


But I am done trying to convince the unconvincable sheep as they walk in a nice straight line to the slaughter house, which I will own when Tebow shows you all up.


I love how one sentence I wrote about your obsolete username causes you to go h.a.m. To be honest I have nothing against the Tebow deal, they got him, I'm fine with it. If the Jets didn't get him, I'm fine with that too. I think that the deal can open up the playbook to a variety of different options and I'm looking forward to the 1st pre-season game to see what they do to test these things out in a game situation (although they could very well be saving these sort of things for the regular season, as well). Regardless of what I think about Sanchez, I hardly believe (ok let me stop lying, I don't believe it at all) that the Jets would be in the same situation with Clemens (getting to the AFCCG 2 years in a row), regardless of who came in at WR.

My one sentence rant also apparently gave you a window to attack and trash where I live, which I think is hilarious. The ONE sentence about your username also caused you to bring up Fidel Castro coming to Harlem. Bottom line is everywhere has their good and bad areas. There's nothing wrong with living in Harlem at all. To answer your patronizing question, I'm most definitely proud of where I live. Instead of focusing on Fidel Castro, why didn't you cite the fact that President Clinton opened an office here, or President Obama has been here multiple times. Also, you want to ask me what schools we have here? Well we have a number of charter schools here that the kids are benefiting from and in addition, well there's an Ivy League school called Columbia, maybe you've heard of it. I'm sure with your use of words like "unconvincable", "arguement" and "dissallow" that said Ivy League school was knocking at your door begging you to fill out an application. You shouldn't be saying anything about the education opportunities in Harlem. I'm more concerned about the education you've received. If the majority of people on this forum disagree with you, we're not the issue. To find the issue you should look in the mirror.
Posted Image
0

#31 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,335
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostClemens11, on 23 March 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Are you really using the same arguement thats been used for years? People choose to remain ignorant and wrong, its their own problem, not mine. Either put forth an arguement or shut your mouth. You usually keep quiet enough on here as it is, so just keep to what your good at. You have no evidence or things to bring to this arguement so you try to say that my name discredits me. I rather enjoy my name. Because if we drafted Crabtree instead of Sanchez, we would be a whole lot better off with Clemens than we have been with Sanchez. And you think that because Clemens is gone that proves me wrong, because the front office can never make a mistake right? But yet Tebow is mistake? hmmm how is this possible? And if you wanna talk about names and discrediting, I refuse to see how you would claim to know anything with a name like Harlem. Do they even have schools there? I mean, when Castro came to a UN meeting he stayed in Harlem to try to have news coverage there to show THE WORST of America. Makes you proud dont it?



And as for the maxi pad comment, i would i have to find it to be treasure. the phrase is not every piece of trash, but that would reach beyond your brain capacity to realize that Mr Jet. But, this probably is the greatest moment of your day, thinking you got me, so im not a cruel enough person to dissallow you from this pathetic "triumph" so enjoy.


But I am done trying to convince the unconvincable sheep as they walk in a nice straight line to the slaughter house, which I will own when Tebow shows you all up.





Oh how cute. Look at Kobeskool all grown up now and smelling his own shit.

You really have a lot of nerve. Asking Harlem if they have schools where he lives with all those misspelled words in your last post. There is only one s in the word disallow smart ass. Now I never won a 3rd grade spelling bee, but I at least know that much. Do they have dictionaries where you live? Who was your English teacher? Ricky Ricardo? You need to grow a thicker skin buddy. Because if you keep going around with that pompous, self righteous attitude like the one you have on this board, you're going to end up alone and lonely. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought your shit smelled like roses but nobody likes spending time around an asshole.


P.S. It's kind of ironic you talk about where Castro chose to go on the same day the Pope is visiting Cuba.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#32 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 March 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Who was your English teacher? Ricky Ricardo?


:hysterical:
Posted Image
0

#33 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 March 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

if you keep going around with that pompous, self righteous attitude like the one you have on this board, you're going to end up alone and lonely.


That and eating through a tube because he pissed off the wrong person.
0

#34 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 March 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

I love how one sentence I wrote about your obsolete username causes you to go h.a.m. To be honest I have nothing against the Tebow deal, they got him, I'm fine with it. If the Jets didn't get him, I'm fine with that too. I think that the deal can open up the playbook to a variety of different options and I'm looking forward to the 1st pre-season game to see what they do to test these things out in a game situation (although they could very well be saving these sort of things for the regular season, as well). Regardless of what I think about Sanchez, I hardly believe (ok let me stop lying, I don't believe it at all) that the Jets would be in the same situation with Clemens (getting to the AFCCG 2 years in a row), regardless of who came in at WR.

My one sentence rant also apparently gave you a window to attack and trash where I live, which I think is hilarious. The ONE sentence about your username also caused you to bring up Fidel Castro coming to Harlem. Bottom line is everywhere has their good and bad areas. There's nothing wrong with living in Harlem at all. To answer your patronizing question, I'm most definitely proud of where I live. Instead of focusing on Fidel Castro, why didn't you cite the fact that President Clinton opened an office here, or President Obama has been here multiple times. Also, you want to ask me what schools we have here? Well we have a number of charter schools here that the kids are benefiting from and in addition, well there's an Ivy League school called Columbia, maybe you've heard of it. I'm sure with your use of words like "unconvincable", "arguement" and "dissallow" that said Ivy League school was knocking at your door begging you to fill out an application. You shouldn't be saying anything about the education opportunities in Harlem. I'm more concerned about the education you've received. If the majority of people on this forum disagree with you, we're not the issue. To find the issue you should look in the mirror.




The name thing was to prove a point about how rediculous it is. I really dont care about your school systems and that, but it was meant to open your eyes to what a moronic statement you made by saying "based on this guys name he shouldn't be listened to" But you didn't even get that so you ramble on defending Harlem when I really have nothing against Harlem, just proving a point about how invalid your statement is. And proving to myself once again that even my low expectations for people understanding things on here are too high.
Posted Image
0

#35 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 March 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Oh how cute. Look at Kobeskool all grown up now and smelling his own shit.

You really have a lot of nerve. Asking Harlem if they have schools where he lives with all those misspelled words in your last post. There is only one s in the word disallow smart ass. Now I never won a 3rd grade spelling bee, but I at least know that much. Do they have dictionaries where you live? Who was your English teacher? Ricky Ricardo? You need to grow a thicker skin buddy. Because if you keep going around with that pompous, self righteous attitude like the one you have on this board, you're going to end up alone and lonely. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought your shit smelled like roses but nobody likes spending time around an asshole.


P.S. It's kind of ironic you talk about where Castro chose to go on the same day the Pope is visiting Cuba.



#1 Im Besthands, not Kobeskool, although he was at least entertaining. This has been clearly established while you have been an active member so why you don't know this is beyond me.


#2 Read my reply to Harlem because it was a tool to teach, not a real gripe that I have against Harlem.


#3 I am not writing any term papers on here so i dont care if i mispell car, its the internet, the place where the English language is dead. Since when are things such as lol, brb, gr8, cus, and countless other butchered txt words accepted as proper English? They aren't. This is an online forum, not a class room. Act accordingly. I dont care about spelling n grammer on a website as I am sure you do not in a txt message to anyone you talk to. So i could care less about any I Love Lucy jokes you pull out trying to attack my spelling. But even if this was a real attack on someones school system online, i still wouldnt care how many apostrophes i missed or capitalizations or mispelled words, cus its ONLINE. Welcome to 2012 buddy.

and finally #4 I act on here only how I am portrayed. YOU GUYS created my methods, not me. You portrayed me as an all-knowing a-hole, so I have long since become tired of fighting it and this is now how I talk on here. How I act in society with sane, competent people is something quite different. Also when I discuss things in public, hold arguements, they actually build and defend an arguement, not spend their entire time trying to discredit me. Then again they have the capabilities of making at least decent arguements so maybe I am too harsh on those incapable of doing so.


So if ending up all alone = living my life constantly surrounded by people who I love and care for, then yes, I love being alone.
Posted Image
0

#36 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

View PostClemens11, on 23 March 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

The name thing was to prove a point about how rediculous it is. I really dont care about your school systems and that, but it was meant to open your eyes to what a moronic statement you made by saying "based on this guys name he shouldn't be listened to" But you didn't even get that so you ramble on defending Harlem when I really have nothing against Harlem, just proving a point about how invalid your statement is. And proving to myself once again that even my low expectations for people understanding things on here are too high.


What's "invalid" is your English. Learn how to spell words like "ridiculous" and "argument" before coming at people for their intelligence. As it is you sound like a troll.

Also, grammar doesn't go out the window because it's the Internet. Just because teenage girls use words like "txt", "brb" and "omg" doesn't mean that grown adults don't practice proper grammar when possible, regardless of the medium. Don't make assumptions.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#37 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostClemens11, on 23 March 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

The name thing was to prove a point about how rediculous it is. I really dont care about your school systems and that, but it was meant to open your eyes to what a moronic statement you made by saying "based on this guys name he shouldn't be listened to" But you didn't even get that so you ramble on defending Harlem when I really have nothing against Harlem, just proving a point about how invalid your statement is. And proving to myself once again that even my low expectations for people understanding things on here are too high.


Yeah guys, we shouldn't need his username to tell us he's wrong, we have his posts for that.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#38 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostClemens11, on 23 March 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

The name thing was to prove a point about how rediculous it is. I really dont care about your school systems and that, but it was meant to open your eyes to what a moronic statement you made by saying "based on this guys name he shouldn't be listened to" But you didn't even get that so you ramble on defending Harlem when I really have nothing against Harlem, just proving a point about how invalid your statement is. And proving to myself once again that even my low expectations for people understanding things on here are too high.


Don't backpedal...you know exactly what you meant to say. You wouldn't go so hard trashing where I live if you didn't mean anything...believe me, nobody rambles more than you...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
Posted Image
0

#39 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 March 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Don't backpedal...you know exactly what you meant to say. You wouldn't go so hard trashing where I live if you didn't mean anything...believe me, nobody rambles more than you...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH wow. im not packpedaling. OMG your dumber than I thought. I cant handle it. I try to prove a point. then you dont get it, so I try to show you that it was for educational purposes and your so blind that you think im backing down from a fight. I couldn't care less about Harlem. jeesum. you are something else.

And go so hard? Yes saying an anecdote about Castro that I remembered off hand and making one remark about the intelligence level of harlem, all of which took like a min to post, not even, and I went HARD on Harlem. If I REALLY wanted to go hard and debate the educational and economical standing of Harlem, you would have a heart attack, because clearly two quick remarks has angered you greatly. WOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hysterical: I cant stop. its just sooooo sad that you guys are so narrowminded.

Dont worry bro, you'll always have the Harlem Heat

Posted Image


(edit) I give you credit though, you did get ONE thing right, I can ramble with the best of um. Congrats, you get a star for the day now lol.
Posted Image
0

#40 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 23 March 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

What's "invalid" is your English. Learn how to spell words like "ridiculous" and "argument" before coming at people for their intelligence. As it is you sound like a troll.

Also, grammar doesn't go out the window because it's the Internet. Just because teenage girls use words like "txt", "brb" and "omg" doesn't mean that grown adults don't practice proper grammar when possible, regardless of the medium. Don't make assumptions.



Im not assuming this is the internet, it is the internet, if you wanna waste your time spellchecking be my guest, I waste enough time on people who are so close minded or incapable of holding a real arguement that I dont care to waste one more second proofreading.

You want words spelled correctly, go to an online journal discussing the merits of the newest pharmasuetical, i hope i spelled that wrong for you. I dont care about spelling i care about content, if you do, good for you. But most of the best authors of all time couldnt spell, and their field is the written word, they dont care why should i in an enviornment where intelligence isnt valued?


This is a football forum, not english class. get a hold of yourself. Again your just distracting from the fact that people cant comprehend simple things or argue them. theyd rather pick apart EVERYTHING but the content, because they have nothing real to fight the content with. AKA every single A1elbow post ever. Because he would never really look at my posts, if he does and still thinks they lack intelligence, its only because he lacks the ability to comprehend them, or again has such a stubborn, close mind that he refuses to accept the truth. either way, dont care. enjoy my lack of spelling, it has always been and will always be.
Posted Image
0

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users