NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Insists Tebow Will Be More Then Just A Qb - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets get dismantled in KC
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) 1st down
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) LETS GO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) Jalen!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) Jeeeeeeeez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) wow
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) 2nd and 10
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) Drop
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) 3rd and 10
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) CMON O WTF
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:02 PM) THE GUYS IN RED ARE NOT ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:02 PM) 4th and the game
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Terrible throw
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) another f***ing pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Good job Fitz Right to the DB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) From player of the week to trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) wtf fitzpatrick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) 6 trunovers
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:05 PM) What a shit game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:05 PM) absolute trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:08 PM) already burned all 3 timeouts too
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:08 PM) AWFUCKINL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:09 PM) Really had no choice
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) WOW
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) Life as a jets fan
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) ..........................................................
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) another f***ing pick 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) 7 turnovers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) we had 9 days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) and we play like this?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) 9 fuckin days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:12 PM) 9 NINE NINE FUCKIN DAYS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:12 PM) Take all the starters out atleast
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:13 PM) Ryan Shitspatrick showed up today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:14 PM) Good thing I don't drink during JETS games I'd be in an alcohol coma today
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) Another pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) 6 picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) 6 f***ing INT's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:18 PM) 8 turnovers. Most since 1975
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM) we don't deserve to be considered good
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM) we are a clusterfuck
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM) This was a horrible effort by the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM) they had 10 days to prepare and still shit themselves on the field
canuckfan Icon : (26 September 2016 - 06:25 AM) Jets fans finding out what the fans of Fitzy's previous teams already knew. Game manager at best; QB disaster-area at worst. Time to cultivate Bryce Petty or write the season off. We are behind in the conference tie breakers already as it will surely come down to that if we are to make a wild card. Yesterday was one of those games where I didn't even have the slightest feeling they were going to come back.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 September 2016 - 04:03 PM) Jets claim TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins on waivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:24 PM) Reports are Russell Wilson is out for the next 3 weeks
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Rex Insists Tebow Will Be More Then Just A Qb

#21 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostMoMilk1991, on 28 March 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

Han forstår ikke, at fattige skrive får ham til at se virkelig dumt.

Because, you know, typing like an idiot doesn't leave any kind of impression. It's the interwebs after all.



:hysterical: That was fun.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#22 User is offline   mgjetman Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 08-November 05
  • Location:chicago,Illinois

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone else think the possibilities can be endless with these two QB's or is there limitations to what formations you can run on offence ?

Two QB backfield with Nick snapping the ball to one or the other.

Mark pitching the ball to Tebow where he can throw or run

Tebow getting the snap and pitching to Mark for a pass.

It just seems like there are allot of crazy possibilities with this combination of QB's and would give Bellychump nightmares. Just a thought.
0

#23 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

View Postmgjetman, on 28 March 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Does anyone else think the possibilities can be endless with these two QB's or is there limitations to what formations you can run on offence ?

Two QB backfield with Nick snapping the ball to one or the other.

Mark pitching the ball to Tebow where he can throw or run

Tebow getting the snap and pitching to Mark for a pass.

It just seems like there are allot of crazy possibilities with this combination of QB's and would give Bellychump nightmares. Just a thought.


We should just run the A-11 offense.
Posted Image
0

#24 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Good so write in German all the time then. You should because it's the internet and so doesn't matter because it's not like we use typed words to communicate. I think we would all like it if you wrote in German all the time.




Oh and to keep this thread on topic, I'm excited and God bless.



Doesn't matter what language or grammer i use, the word would "fall on deaf ears" as it were. The problem is in the receiving, not the transmission. The "noise" of people's dislike for me and anger towards my views prevents them from actually receiving the message and finishing the lines of communication with a thought out response that is on topic. unless I am the topic of everything, then you guys are always on topic.


And i did keep this thread on topic with the second half of the post that addressed the language, it is others that want to veer into other directions. if everyone else stayed on topic, there would never be any problems on here, but people are incapable of doing that.
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostClemens11, on 28 March 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Doesn't matter what language or grammer i use, the word would "fall on deaf ears" as it were. The problem is in the receiving, not the transmission. The "noise" of people's dislike for me and anger towards my views prevents them from actually receiving the message and finishing the lines of communication with a thought out response that is on topic. unless I am the topic of everything, then you guys are always on topic.


Well guys we might as well just face facts. I mean who are we kidding here. Clemens11 is superior to all of us in every way imaginable. I mean he has shown us time and time again just how much smarter he is than all of us. I mean the man is just infallible and the sooner we get that through our thick skulls the better off we'll all be. Clemens11 I'm just sorry for ever disagreeing with you. I should have known from the start that what you say is gospel. I don't know, maybe we are all just jealous of you and don't want to admit it. I mean your intelligence has to be right up there with Albert Einstein's. You are more wise then Ghandi could have ever dreamed of being. Your writing skills put anything Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway ever wrote to shame. You could've kicked Bruce Lee's ass I'm sure. And though I have never seen your face, I'd bet good money you are the best looking guy on the site. You're just an amazing person and we all should thank the Lord almighty that you even acknowledge our existence. Forget your name on here, you should have your real name legally changed to Iam Perfect. I mean Curt Hennig is dead so the name Mr. Perfect could be all yours. Something to think about your highness.


Quote

And i did keep this thread on topic with the second half of the post that addressed the language, it is others that want to veer into other directions. if everyone else stayed on topic, there would never be any problems on here, but people are incapable of doing that.


That was me ribbing Chaos. That had nothing to do with you. Though I know that's impossible for you to believe.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#26 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

Well guys we might as well just face facts. I mean who are we kidding here. Clemens11 is superior to all of us in every way imaginable. I mean he has shown us time and time again just how much smarter he is than all of us. I mean the man is just infallible and the sooner we get that through our thick skulls the better off we'll all be. Clemens11 I'm just sorry for ever disagreeing with you. I should have known from the start that what you say is gospel. I don't know, maybe we are all just jealous of you and don't want to admit it. I mean your intelligence has to be right up there with Albert Einstein's. You are more wise then Ghandi could have ever dreamed of being. Your writing skills put anything Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway ever wrote to shame. You could've kicked Bruce Lee's ass I'm sure. And though I have never seen your face, I'd bet good money you are the best looking guy on the site. You're just an amazing person and we all should thank the Lord almighty that you even acknowledge our existence. Forget your name on here, you should have your real name legally changed to Iam Perfect. I mean Curt Hennig is dead so the name Mr. Perfect could be all yours. Something to think about your highness.




That was me ribbing Chaos. That had nothing to do with you. Though I know that's impossible for you to believe.


That's great.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#27 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

Well guys we might as well just face facts. I mean who are we kidding here. Clemens11 is superior to all of us in every way imaginable. I mean he has shown us time and time again just how much smarter he is than all of us. I mean the man is just infallible and the sooner we get that through our thick skulls the better off we'll all be. Clemens11 I'm just sorry for ever disagreeing with you. I should have known from the start that what you say is gospel. I don't know, maybe we are all just jealous of you and don't want to admit it. I mean your intelligence has to be right up there with Albert Einstein's. You are more wise then Ghandi could have ever dreamed of being. Your writing skills put anything Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway ever wrote to shame. You could've kicked Bruce Lee's ass I'm sure. And though I have never seen your face, I'd bet good money you are the best looking guy on the site. You're just an amazing person and we all should thank the Lord almighty that you even acknowledge our existence. Forget your name on here, you should have your real name legally changed to Iam Perfect. I mean Curt Hennig is dead so the name Mr. Perfect could be all yours. Something to think about your highness.




That was me ribbing Chaos. That had nothing to do with you. Though I know that's impossible for you to believe.



#1 i've admitted I have been wrong, clearly i was wrong about the staying on topic thing being directed to me, but yet again you get us further off topic by focusing on me. good call. But you are right about one thing, you are below me. Not all intelligence wise, just by your juvenile way of presenting arguements(not just u, most people).


#2 I already use Mr. Perfect's theme song for numerous things so what you tried to make a clever joke, which is +1 for you, is actually reality, so now that you received your kudos you may resume your bowing down to me.


#3 I would spare Bruce Lee because I love him too much, may he R.I.P.


And finally, enjoy your circus, the lesson is over. I'm spitting facts without replies or getting caught into any. straight facts used, no conversation with anyone. take it or leave it, but we all know most will leave it because they feel like they know better, sad sad fantasy world that they live in. Because what people on here fail to understand most is that the more thoughts, the better realization and ultimate truth can be realized, yet people come on here only to spit on other people and never take advantage of what lessons can be learned. WHEN I ask questions, I may sound like a jerk, but the questions are meant to make you think, not to belittle, but too many people never took the time to think, so they cant comprehend.
Posted Image
0

#28 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostClemens11, on 29 March 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

#1 i've admitted I have been wrong, clearly i was wrong about the staying on topic thing being directed to me, but yet again you get us further off topic by focusing on me. good call. But you are right about one thing, you are below me. Not all intelligence wise, just by your juvenile way of presenting arguements(not just u, most people).


#2 I already use Mr. Perfect's theme song for numerous things so what you tried to make a clever joke, which is +1 for you, is actually reality, so now that you received your kudos you may resume your bowing down to me.


#3 I would spare Bruce Lee because I love him too much, may he R.I.P.


And finally, enjoy your circus, the lesson is over. I'm spitting facts without replies or getting caught into any. straight facts used, no conversation with anyone. take it or leave it, but we all know most will leave it because they feel like they know better, sad sad fantasy world that they live in. Because what people on here fail to understand most is that the more thoughts, the better realization and ultimate truth can be realized, yet people come on here only to spit on other people and never take advantage of what lessons can be learned. WHEN I ask questions, I may sound like a jerk, but the questions are meant to make you think, not to belittle, but too many people never took the time to think, so they cant comprehend.


:hysterical: You use Mr. Perfect's theme for many things? Well why stop there? While you're at it you should get some oiled up, half naked female bodybuilders to carry you around like a Greek god too. I won't lie though, when I graduated high school I said "ooooooh yeaaah" as I walked off stage while they played pomp and circumstance. But that was the only time.


Arguements :rolleyes:. Oh lord. I mean oh Tebow. I got to remember to keep it on topic.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#29 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,189
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 March 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Arguements :rolleyes:. Oh lord. I mean oh Tebow. I got to remember to keep it on topic.


Keeping it on point twice in one topic? I'm proud of you Mr Jet.
0

#30 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostChaos, on 29 March 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

Keeping it on point twice in one topic? I'm proud of you Mr Jet.


Thank you. :drinks:

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#31 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

I think we would all like it if you wrote in German all the time


Rofl, I second this opinion.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#32 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Clemens11, you don't act like this in person do you?
0

#33 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 March 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

:hysterical: You use Mr. Perfect's theme for many things? Well why stop there? While you're at it you should get some oiled up, half naked female bodybuilders to carry you around like a Greek god too. I won't lie though, when I graduated high school I said "ooooooh yeaaah" as I walked off stage while they played pomp and circumstance. But that was the only time.


Hey...when I graduated college I did the Jet TD celebration across the stage
Posted Image
0

#34 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,880
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 29 March 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Hey...when I graduated college I did the Jet TD celebration across the stage


Thats funny, but a youtube video of it would be soo much better. If tebowing was invented back when i graduated I woulda tebow'd the fuck out of the stage. Instead petey pable was popluar so I did the raise up by taking off my gown and twisting it like a helicopter lol

or you coulda did some faith hilling?
0

#35 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 29 March 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Thats funny, but a youtube video of it would be soo much better. If tebowing was invented back when i graduated I woulda tebow'd the f*** out of the stage. Instead petey pable was popluar so I did the raise up by taking off my gown and twisting it like a helicopter lol

or you coulda did some faith hilling?


Believe me last thing I need to see is a video going viral of my fat ass attempting to run around an arena full of people lol
Posted Image
0

#36 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,880
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 29 March 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

Believe me last thing I need to see is a video going viral of my fat ass attempting to run around an arena full of people lol


So why didn't you faith hill it lol?
0

#37 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostV DidDy 210, on 27 March 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

I'd like to see tebow move to TE or something like that, with proper coaching i think he could learn how to block properly and we all know he can run. so yeah he'll be a blocking/catching TE and then when needed he can direct snap the ball, or take the flip from sanchez and throw it. If THAT was the situation then i don't see the problem.

obviously that probably won't be.

and sorry to call it out, but c'mon dude, that was a terrible use of english right there...it's lessening. Posted Image

Here's a crazy idea. Maybe if he falters as a QB he would make for a good Strong Safety. I could see him staying with Gronkowski and as he is almost as big (almost) he could play him tough.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users