NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Insists Tebow Will Be More Then Just A Qb - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (19 December 2014 - 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:09 PM) Atlanta would be a good landing spot for REx. He'll have Matt Ryan there so no need to develop a QB and he'll make the defense better
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:54 PM) He's not a good hc. He'll struggle anywhere.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Idk. I bet if he had a good offensive supporting cast with established players he would do fine. He just can't develop players. It may be like the Gruden going to the Bucs but in reverse
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:19 PM) The Redskins are In this game, I am rooting for them so we move up a spot in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:17 PM) if he goes anywhere he needs a quality QB. He can't develop a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:18 PM) Manish wrote a article how the Jets have to hire Nick Caserio as their GM and Josh McDaniels as their HC
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:29 AM) Anything Manish writes is either garbage of stolen.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 07:59 AM) He doesn't develop anything on offense.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) Do we win or do we just lay down and lose and lose bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) Discuss!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:36 PM) I think that the JETS will try but they won't try hard enough to win and they will lose even though losing won't affect our draft position much
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) GAMETIME
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:57 PM) Lose the next 2
santana Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) Dat skyrtel forehead
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Rex Insists Tebow Will Be More Then Just A Qb

#21 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostMoMilk1991, on 28 March 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

Han forstår ikke, at fattige skrive får ham til at se virkelig dumt.

Because, you know, typing like an idiot doesn't leave any kind of impression. It's the interwebs after all.

:hysterical: That was fun.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#22 User is online   mgjetman Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Does anyone else think the possibilities can be endless with these two QB's or is there limitations to what formations you can run on offence ?

Two QB backfield with Nick snapping the ball to one or the other.

Mark pitching the ball to Tebow where he can throw or run

Tebow getting the snap and pitching to Mark for a pass.

It just seems like there are allot of crazy possibilities with this combination of QB's and would give Bellychump nightmares. Just a thought.

#23 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

View Postmgjetman, on 28 March 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Does anyone else think the possibilities can be endless with these two QB's or is there limitations to what formations you can run on offence ?

Two QB backfield with Nick snapping the ball to one or the other.

Mark pitching the ball to Tebow where he can throw or run

Tebow getting the snap and pitching to Mark for a pass.

It just seems like there are allot of crazy possibilities with this combination of QB's and would give Bellychump nightmares. Just a thought.

We should just run the A-11 offense.
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Good so write in German all the time then. You should because it's the internet and so doesn't matter because it's not like we use typed words to communicate. I think we would all like it if you wrote in German all the time.

Oh and to keep this thread on topic, I'm excited and God bless.

Doesn't matter what language or grammer i use, the word would "fall on deaf ears" as it were. The problem is in the receiving, not the transmission. The "noise" of people's dislike for me and anger towards my views prevents them from actually receiving the message and finishing the lines of communication with a thought out response that is on topic. unless I am the topic of everything, then you guys are always on topic.

And i did keep this thread on topic with the second half of the post that addressed the language, it is others that want to veer into other directions. if everyone else stayed on topic, there would never be any problems on here, but people are incapable of doing that.
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostClemens11, on 28 March 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Doesn't matter what language or grammer i use, the word would "fall on deaf ears" as it were. The problem is in the receiving, not the transmission. The "noise" of people's dislike for me and anger towards my views prevents them from actually receiving the message and finishing the lines of communication with a thought out response that is on topic. unless I am the topic of everything, then you guys are always on topic.

Well guys we might as well just face facts. I mean who are we kidding here. Clemens11 is superior to all of us in every way imaginable. I mean he has shown us time and time again just how much smarter he is than all of us. I mean the man is just infallible and the sooner we get that through our thick skulls the better off we'll all be. Clemens11 I'm just sorry for ever disagreeing with you. I should have known from the start that what you say is gospel. I don't know, maybe we are all just jealous of you and don't want to admit it. I mean your intelligence has to be right up there with Albert Einstein's. You are more wise then Ghandi could have ever dreamed of being. Your writing skills put anything Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway ever wrote to shame. You could've kicked Bruce Lee's ass I'm sure. And though I have never seen your face, I'd bet good money you are the best looking guy on the site. You're just an amazing person and we all should thank the Lord almighty that you even acknowledge our existence. Forget your name on here, you should have your real name legally changed to Iam Perfect. I mean Curt Hennig is dead so the name Mr. Perfect could be all yours. Something to think about your highness.

And i did keep this thread on topic with the second half of the post that addressed the language, it is others that want to veer into other directions. if everyone else stayed on topic, there would never be any problems on here, but people are incapable of doing that.

That was me ribbing Chaos. That had nothing to do with you. Though I know that's impossible for you to believe.

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#26 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

Well guys we might as well just face facts. I mean who are we kidding here. Clemens11 is superior to all of us in every way imaginable. I mean he has shown us time and time again just how much smarter he is than all of us. I mean the man is just infallible and the sooner we get that through our thick skulls the better off we'll all be. Clemens11 I'm just sorry for ever disagreeing with you. I should have known from the start that what you say is gospel. I don't know, maybe we are all just jealous of you and don't want to admit it. I mean your intelligence has to be right up there with Albert Einstein's. You are more wise then Ghandi could have ever dreamed of being. Your writing skills put anything Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway ever wrote to shame. You could've kicked Bruce Lee's ass I'm sure. And though I have never seen your face, I'd bet good money you are the best looking guy on the site. You're just an amazing person and we all should thank the Lord almighty that you even acknowledge our existence. Forget your name on here, you should have your real name legally changed to Iam Perfect. I mean Curt Hennig is dead so the name Mr. Perfect could be all yours. Something to think about your highness.

That was me ribbing Chaos. That had nothing to do with you. Though I know that's impossible for you to believe.

That's great.
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#27 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

#1 i've admitted I have been wrong, clearly i was wrong about the staying on topic thing being directed to me, but yet again you get us further off topic by focusing on me. good call. But you are right about one thing, you are below me. Not all intelligence wise, just by your juvenile way of presenting arguements(not just u, most people).

#2 I already use Mr. Perfect's theme song for numerous things so what you tried to make a clever joke, which is +1 for you, is actually reality, so now that you received your kudos you may resume your bowing down to me.

#3 I would spare Bruce Lee because I love him too much, may he R.I.P.

And finally, enjoy your circus, the lesson is over. I'm spitting facts without replies or getting caught into any. straight facts used, no conversation with anyone. take it or leave it, but we all know most will leave it because they feel like they know better, sad sad fantasy world that they live in. Because what people on here fail to understand most is that the more thoughts, the better realization and ultimate truth can be realized, yet people come on here only to spit on other people and never take advantage of what lessons can be learned. WHEN I ask questions, I may sound like a jerk, but the questions are meant to make you think, not to belittle, but too many people never took the time to think, so they cant comprehend.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostClemens11, on 29 March 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

#1 i've admitted I have been wrong, clearly i was wrong about the staying on topic thing being directed to me, but yet again you get us further off topic by focusing on me. good call. But you are right about one thing, you are below me. Not all intelligence wise, just by your juvenile way of presenting arguements(not just u, most people).

#2 I already use Mr. Perfect's theme song for numerous things so what you tried to make a clever joke, which is +1 for you, is actually reality, so now that you received your kudos you may resume your bowing down to me.

#3 I would spare Bruce Lee because I love him too much, may he R.I.P.

And finally, enjoy your circus, the lesson is over. I'm spitting facts without replies or getting caught into any. straight facts used, no conversation with anyone. take it or leave it, but we all know most will leave it because they feel like they know better, sad sad fantasy world that they live in. Because what people on here fail to understand most is that the more thoughts, the better realization and ultimate truth can be realized, yet people come on here only to spit on other people and never take advantage of what lessons can be learned. WHEN I ask questions, I may sound like a jerk, but the questions are meant to make you think, not to belittle, but too many people never took the time to think, so they cant comprehend.

:hysterical: You use Mr. Perfect's theme for many things? Well why stop there? While you're at it you should get some oiled up, half naked female bodybuilders to carry you around like a Greek god too. I won't lie though, when I graduated high school I said "ooooooh yeaaah" as I walked off stage while they played pomp and circumstance. But that was the only time.

Arguements :rolleyes:. Oh lord. I mean oh Tebow. I got to remember to keep it on topic.

#29 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 March 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Arguements :rolleyes:. Oh lord. I mean oh Tebow. I got to remember to keep it on topic.

Keeping it on point twice in one topic? I'm proud of you Mr Jet.

#30 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostChaos, on 29 March 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

Keeping it on point twice in one topic? I'm proud of you Mr Jet.

Thank you. :drinks:

#31 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 March 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

I think we would all like it if you wrote in German all the time

Rofl, I second this opinion.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#32 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Clemens11, you don't act like this in person do you?

#33 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 March 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

:hysterical: You use Mr. Perfect's theme for many things? Well why stop there? While you're at it you should get some oiled up, half naked female bodybuilders to carry you around like a Greek god too. I won't lie though, when I graduated high school I said "ooooooh yeaaah" as I walked off stage while they played pomp and circumstance. But that was the only time.

Hey...when I graduated college I did the Jet TD celebration across the stage
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 29 March 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Hey...when I graduated college I did the Jet TD celebration across the stage

Thats funny, but a youtube video of it would be soo much better. If tebowing was invented back when i graduated I woulda tebow'd the fuck out of the stage. Instead petey pable was popluar so I did the raise up by taking off my gown and twisting it like a helicopter lol

or you coulda did some faith hilling?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 29 March 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Thats funny, but a youtube video of it would be soo much better. If tebowing was invented back when i graduated I woulda tebow'd the f*** out of the stage. Instead petey pable was popluar so I did the raise up by taking off my gown and twisting it like a helicopter lol

or you coulda did some faith hilling?

Believe me last thing I need to see is a video going viral of my fat ass attempting to run around an arena full of people lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 29 March 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

Believe me last thing I need to see is a video going viral of my fat ass attempting to run around an arena full of people lol

So why didn't you faith hill it lol?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#37 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostV DidDy 210, on 27 March 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

I'd like to see tebow move to TE or something like that, with proper coaching i think he could learn how to block properly and we all know he can run. so yeah he'll be a blocking/catching TE and then when needed he can direct snap the ball, or take the flip from sanchez and throw it. If THAT was the situation then i don't see the problem.

obviously that probably won't be.

and sorry to call it out, but c'mon dude, that was a terrible use of english right there...it's lessening. Posted Image

Here's a crazy idea. Maybe if he falters as a QB he would make for a good Strong Safety. I could see him staying with Gronkowski and as he is almost as big (almost) he could play him tough.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users