NYJetsFan.com Forums: Baby Moms Is After Holmes. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

azjetfan Icon : (22 April 2015 - 03:09 PM) We can probably get Gordon in the second. I would pass at 6. If QB is not available a pass rusher will be. Our biggest needs are QB Pass rusher and Oline.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 03:34 PM) any thourghts on shane ray? i see a lot of mocks have us drafting him
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 04:35 PM) last one i seen had us taking cooper, a RB, and hundley for our 1st 3 picks. not thrilled about that
Chadforpresi... Icon : (22 April 2015 - 04:38 PM) I don't like Gordon much. Not much of a receiver or blocker, ball security issues, tries to bounce outside too much, stuffed frequently. Gurley is in a league of his own
Chadforpresi... Icon : (22 April 2015 - 04:39 PM) Ray is pretty highly regarded. I'm betting he, Dupree, and Gregory will be our best options as well as edge rushers at 6, but I think that's too high for any of them
Chadforpresi... Icon : (22 April 2015 - 04:43 PM) Personally love Cooper, I know WR isn't our biggest need but he may be the most NFL ready guy in the Draft. If we stick to the 6th pick and Fowler, Beasley, and Mariota are gone, Cooper is the guy to get. I'd even take him over Beasley
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 05:45 PM) i don't mind cooper. decker isn't number 1 IMO and marshall is expensive and getting old
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 05:45 PM) and we never draft a WR high
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 05:45 PM) but o-line and QB are huge needs. i wouldn't take o-line 6th overall, but i think our 2nd or 3rd should be o-line
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 05:46 PM) we need an OLB as well. if we don't land a QB i'd like to see OLB adn O-line with 2 of our top 3 picks
Chadforpresi... Icon : (22 April 2015 - 08:16 PM) I agree on Deck, not a true #1 and he's had a checkered history with injuries. Marshall has 2, maybe 3 productive years left, which is why Cooper is an option
Chadforpresi... Icon : (22 April 2015 - 08:17 PM) And I agree with you on edge rusher & OL being bigger needs, but there really isn't a lineman I'd take at 6
Chadforpresi... Icon : (22 April 2015 - 08:19 PM) So the way I see it, assuming Winston and Mariota are taken when we're at 6, that Fowler and Cooper are our best choices, and I'd be stunned if Fowler drops. I wouldn't be surprised (or upset) if we land Cooper
NJAzrael71 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 08:47 PM) Apparently Tennessee wanted both of Cleveland's #1's and their 2nd rounder to move up to the #2 spot to get Mariota. Still think two 1st rounders are too much for Rivers? He makes us instant contenders and if we make a deep playoff run, it would really be this year's 1st and what equates to basically a 2nd rounder next year.
If not, get Cooper in the 1st and then grab Hundley in the 2nd and O-line in the 3rd.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:05 PM) I wouldn't be upset with Cooper, hes a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:06 PM) Not sure about Ray. Dupree is rising on the draft boards, ridiculously athletic for his size
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:07 PM) Dupree is 6'4 270 and has a amazing get off and runs a 4.5
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:09 PM) Problem is he doesn't have big sack numbers in college, I rather draft a productive guy high
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:09 PM) Vic Beasley is insanely athletic as well and was hugely productive in college, good bet is that Beasley will be a 10+ sack guy in the NFL
NJAzrael71 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:12 PM) Beasley should be a stud but he gets caught up hand fighting if he doesn't beat his guy quickly. He'll likely end up as an OLB but we'll see
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2015 - 10:15 PM) He'd be a good fit in our defense, because we could use that speed guy on the outside
Chadforpresi... Icon : (23 April 2015 - 06:27 AM) I'd love Rivers, but we should be able to get him without paying 2 first rounders
Chadforpresi... Icon : (23 April 2015 - 06:29 AM) Lot of buzz about Dupree going top 10, most mocks I see have us getting either Ray or Dupree at 6. I prefer Dupree, like you said insane athlete for his size
Chadforpresi... Icon : (23 April 2015 - 06:30 AM) I like Beasley as well but I have a strong feeling Washington will snag him. But he is a small dude, it'd be nice if he'd add some bulk (in Clemson reportedly played around 230)
Chaos Icon : (23 April 2015 - 10:11 AM) @ArifHasanNFL

.@LanceZierlein says on http://sports790.com that Shane Ray will need surgery on foot, 5 months recovery. "Could drop out of first"
Chaos Icon : (23 April 2015 - 10:14 AM) this should change up the top 10
Chadforpresi... Icon : (23 April 2015 - 12:16 PM) Damn that's big. If he drops out of round 1 that could be a massive bargain for whoever gets him round 2. Dupree now looks more like the edge rusher we'd get at 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (24 April 2015 - 09:40 PM) TEH RANGERS
santana Icon : (24 April 2015 - 11:32 PM) TEH WIZ
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 April 2015 - 06:57 AM) Teh Suarez
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 April 2015 - 06:58 AM) Vic Beasley is all speed. No moves, no power. Straight up the field. Could have some big games, then nothing in the next
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 April 2015 - 06:59 AM) If we don't get Mariota, we should be looking at Schreff or trading down, IMO.
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 April 2015 - 06:59 AM) A lot of good edge rushers in this draft... I wouldn't want to take Dupree that high.
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 April 2015 - 07:00 AM) Until next time fellas!
azjetfan Icon : (26 April 2015 - 01:19 PM) Helloooooooooo
azjetfan Icon : (26 April 2015 - 01:19 PM) Bueller
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 April 2015 - 01:33 PM) Manish says the Jets should trade down and draft Andrus Peat round 1
azjetfan Icon : (26 April 2015 - 04:39 PM) Even an idiot can say something that's right every now and then
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:08 PM) THE CAPS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) RIOT
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:37 PM) Missouri edge rusher Shane Ray was arrested Monday morning for possession of marijuana in Cooper County, Missouri, Brandon Kiley of KTGR in Columbia, Missouri reports.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:16 PM) Fuck the rangers!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) f*** RAUL
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) LETS GO RANGERS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) #LGR
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Baby Moms Is After Holmes.

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

Quote


The 28-year-old wide receiver from Belle Glade barely entered the first year of a five-year deal with the New York Jets — and already, a local woman had her paternity suit against Holmes re-opened, according to county court records.
Click here to read the filing
Nicole King
, 26, says she should get more money because Holmes is becoming much richer!
True dat! The MVP of Super Bowl XLIII, who was with the Pittsburgh Steelers at the time, signed with the Gang Green for $50 million. So, King cited a “substantial change of circumstances” as the reason she filed.
The Glades Central Community High School alumni and King signed an agreement in 2008 that paid King $4,000-a-month.
Their son, Santonio III, is nine.
Adam Swickle
, Holmes’ Fort Lauderdale-based attorney, declined comment. King’s lawyer didn’t respond to requests for comment.

0

#2 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Because $4,000 a month for getting knocked up isn't enough?
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,487
  • Joined: 03-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sidney, Ohio

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

This is ridiculous. Women have it made. AFTER child support has been set, and the male is making his payments on time, then get's a raise and plans to bank the little extra income, said women wants that raise now. Where does it stop? You know that these players are also spending a lot of non mandatory monies on these children as well, ok, at least I hope they are.

We all know that the money isn't being spent on the child as it is intended for. Most of it is on materialistic wants of the babies mama. If you can't make $4k work per month, then there is a problem with the mom. The courts need to see that, but they don't.

I am going through this as well, granted not on the large scale as these ball players but still. It is shocking to me how the courts just keep pampering these women. No wonder none of them ever want to work.

I am an hourly worker, and the courts take overtime into consideration as well in my case. They average it out every 6 months. For every raise I have received since my daughter was born(12yrs), I have not seen it. The mother automatically gets her support payments raised every time I get one. I just denied, yes, denied a raise back in January just because of this fact.

I feel for these players. SMGDH............... :ranting3:
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

View PostMoMilk1991, on 28 March 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

Because $4,000 a month for getting knocked up isn't enough?


The laws make zero sense.
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

There needs to be a cap on child support.
0

#6 User is offline   wichitacommish Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 01-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Heart of the Heartland
  • Interests:My Kids.
    The Jets.
    Fantasy Football.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Santonio III , thats awesome. At least its easier to remember than Antonio's 5th 3 year old.
0

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 March 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

There needs to be a cap on child support.


^this?

This has gotta be the most off-wack,off base, dumb, no sense law out there.

If I'm a millionarie should the kid and mom be millionaires as well? c'mon man. On 4,000 a month plus her income isn't enough for her and 1 child? come the f*ck on bro.

It's not even like they were married. He just busted a nut in her and now she's entitled? I'd be mad at my dick.
0

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

View Postwichitacommish, on 28 March 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Santonio III , thats awesome. At least its easier to remember than Antonio's 5th 3 year old.


Yea that's Santonio 1, that's Santonio II, this here is Santonio III. Yea much easier. lol
0

#9 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,050
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

... you guys are wild
0

#10 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,330
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 March 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

^this?

This has gotta be the most off-wack,off base, dumb, no sense law out there.

If I'm a millionarie should the kid and mom be millionaires as well? c'mon man. On 4,000 a month plus her income isn't enough for her and 1 child? come the f*ck on bro.

It's not even like they were married. He just busted a nut in her and now she's entitled? I'd be mad at my dick.


LMAO! Great response!!!!
:hysterical:

I think this is messed up too, when have you ever heard of a woman paying her husband child support....Let alone, getting $4,000 a month...
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,753
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

View PostJSOTF, on 02 April 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

LMAO! Great response!!!!
:hysterical:

I think this is messed up too, when have you ever heard of a woman paying her husband child support....Let alone, getting $4,000 a month...


remember mark gastinue quit football so he wouldn't have to pay so much in child support? always the jets luck huh?
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

I see both sides of this issue. Not all women who get child support are gold diggers and not all men who pay child support are dead beats. This is one of those issues where a few bad apples have ruined the bunch. Punishing the actual dead beats can end up hurting the honest hard working guys.

I've thought for years they should run the child support system like they do WIC. Instead of a father's income going directly onto a debit card for the mother to spend as she sees fit. There should be a list of items that the child support debit card would pay for. For example things like baby bottles, diapers, bibs, cribs, strollers, etc. Things only the baby could use. Products from companies like Johnson & Johnson and Gerbur would be on the list since they primarily make products that only a child could use. For older children the money from the card would be used to buy things the child would use daily in the household and for school. Shampoo, soap (body, dish, laundry), toothpaste, school supplies, etc. Along with buying clothing for the child may want or need. So products from companies like Nike for example could be on the list of approved items that can be bought with child support money. The only problem I could see from that is children would know what items were on that list and those items would be known as "child support clothes" or "child support outfits" and the children receiving child support could be subject to teasing and bullying from their peers. But a system like this would be a way of making sure the money the father was paying was primarily going to take care of the needs of the child.

But since there are more women than men that also means there are more women voters then men voters, so something like this will never happen.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 512
  • Joined: 12-September 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Devils Crotch, AZ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

you know what...I wouldnt mind the $$$ as much if she had to show an ITEMIZED work sheet of EVERY PENNY spent on care & custody of the child. I have been on both ends of the spectrum of support.

X 1= 1 child=$100 per week
X 2=2 children =$70 per week

X1 got 0 cents over what was ORDERED cause she was a money hungry BITCH
X2 got ANYTHING my sons needed cause she ALWAYS used it for my sons & never griped even though X2 KNEW X1 was getting more for 1 (& STILL bitching) than she was for 2.

Still, shyt is OUTTA control the way these hood rats are. Have a child & dont need a job...of course the man will have to pay. Not like we can MAKE em abort or keep a child no matter what WE as the other 1/2 of the baby creation party want.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,275
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 April 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

I see both sides of this issue. Not all women who get child support are gold diggers and not all men who pay child support are dead beats. This is one of those issues where a few bad apples have ruined the bunch. Punishing the actual dead beats can end up hurting the honest hard working guys.

I've thought for years they should run the child support system like they do WIC. Instead of a father's income going directly onto a debit card for the mother to spend as she sees fit. There should be a list of items that the child support debit card would pay for. For example things like baby bottles, diapers, bibs, cribs, strollers, etc. Things only the baby could use. Products from companies like Johnson & Johnson and Gerbur would be on the list since they primarily make products that only a child could use. For older children the money from the card would be used to buy things the child would use daily in the household and for school. Shampoo, soap (body, dish, laundry), toothpaste, school supplies, etc. Along with buying clothing for the child may want or need. So products from companies like Nike for example could be on the list of approved items that can be bought with child support money. The only problem I could see from that is children would know what items were on that list and those items would be known as "child support clothes" or "child support outfits" and the children receiving child support could be subject to teasing and bullying from their peers. But a system like this would be a way of making sure the money the father was paying was primarily going to take care of the needs of the child.

But since there are more women than men that also means there are more women voters then men voters, so something like this will never happen.


Sounds sensible, though it would doubtless prove controversial if that money could only be used to buy products made by certain companies.

Going off topic a bit, WIC sounds as though it is a voucher based benefit. Are most state benefit programmes like that in the US, or do recipients have the freedom to spend the money they receive on what they want?
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,753
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostarizonaJETSfan, on 02 April 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

you know what...I wouldnt mind the $$$ as much if she had to show an ITEMIZED work sheet of EVERY PENNY spent on care & custody of the child. I have been on both ends of the spectrum of support.

X 1= 1 child=$100 per week
X 2=2 children =$70 per week

X1 got 0 cents over what was ORDERED cause she was a money hungry BITCH
X2 got ANYTHING my sons needed cause she ALWAYS used it for my sons & never griped even though X2 KNEW X1 was getting more for 1 (& STILL bitching) than she was for 2.

Still, shyt is OUTTA control the way these hood rats are. Have a child & dont need a job...of course the man will have to pay. Not like we can MAKE em abort or keep a child no matter what WE as the other 1/2 of the baby creation party want.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


or use a condom and you have a 99% chance to not be in that situation.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 363
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 04 April 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

Sounds sensible, though it would doubtless prove controversial if that money could only be used to buy products made by certain companies.

Going off topic a bit, WIC sounds as though it is a voucher based benefit. Are most state benefit programmes like that in the US, or do recipients have the freedom to spend the money they receive on what they want?


it is voucher based...u get like a coupon type book that u use to buy groceries n stuff...
0

#17 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 04 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Sounds sensible, though it would doubtless prove controversial if that money could only be used to buy products made by certain companies.

Going off topic a bit, WIC sounds as though it is a voucher based benefit. Are most state benefit programmes like that in the US, or do recipients have the freedom to spend the money they receive on what they want?


Like Soke said it's a voucher system for poor pregnant women and women with young children to get food and other things to promote better health for poor women and their children. There is a list of items that WIC will pay for and only from that list. They're only allowed to buy certain types of food at certain times. There is a limit to the amounts of certain foods they can buy with WIC each month. For example like they could only get four 13 ounce boxes of Corn Flakes. They couldn't get the 10 oz box or the 15 oz box, they have to get the 13 oz box. But that's basically what it is. The only gov't benefit that Americans (the poor ones that is) can get and spend any way they want is unemployment insurance and social security.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

nah that's all bullshit. There needs to be a ceiling. Either that, or a court assigned CC with a bill that goes to the father. The bill is itemized as it is, so if there's a $400 purchase at Victoria Secrets, he can dispute that.
0

#19 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 04 April 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

nah that's all bullshit. There needs to be a ceiling. Either that, or a court assigned CC with a bill that goes to the father. The bill is itemized as it is, so if there's a $400 purchase at Victoria Secrets, he can dispute that.



Maybe you're right. It would make more sense for a father to go after his money AFTER it's been spent inappropriately rather than prevent it from being spent inappropriately to begin with. That father would get his $400 back in no time because we all know how quick and efficient our judicial system is.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#20 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,275
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 05 April 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Like Soke said it's a voucher system for poor pregnant women and women with young children to get food and other things to promote better health for poor women and their children. There is a list of items that WIC will pay for and only from that list. They're only allowed to buy certain types of food at certain times. There is a limit to the amounts of certain foods they can buy with WIC each month. For example like they could only get four 13 ounce boxes of Corn Flakes. They couldn't get the 10 oz box or the 15 oz box, they have to get the 13 oz box. But that's basically what it is. The only gov't benefit that Americans (the poor ones that is) can get and spend any way they want is unemployment insurance and social security.


Seems pretty draconian that they even prescribe what size boxes of foodstuffs they can buy with it. But it seems as though there are good intentions behind the programme if it is looking to promote better health as generally the cheapest food available is the unhealthiest, processed food. Some more freedom for its recipients sounds as though it would be beneficial. I can't think of any equivalent for such a programme in Britain. And with the economic downturn there are growing stories of families going without meals one night a week to get by and schools cutting down the size of school dinners, which is ridiculous.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users