NYJetsFan.com Forums: Baby Moms Is After Holmes. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Vick = $$$
ROBJETS Icon : (16 November 2014 - 08:04 PM) With only two wild card spots I doubt they will even make the playoffs. They have to have a better record than the 49rs because they have the tie breaker over the Eagles. They also have the Seahawks who they need to beat to have a tie breaker plus they have two games against Dallas.
santana Icon : (16 November 2014 - 08:05 PM) "The only team that the Packers haven't started up at least 28-0 at Lambeau this year was the Jets"
ROBJETS Icon : (16 November 2014 - 08:06 PM) odds are its going to be the 49rs or the Seahwaks getting the 2nd wild card spot and either the Packers or Lions getting the other
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:24 PM) I hate how the referees continue to help the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:24 PM) they bow down to this classless organization week in week out
santana Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:36 PM) they don't need help offense is scoring very easily
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:53 PM) they are still a classless organization who still gets special preferential treatment from the league and refs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 11:03 PM) just like that last play when that goon gronkowski pretty much shoved that Indy DB right into the camera dolly...any other team or player does it, they eject them...but the CHEATriots just get a penalty
ROBJETS Icon : (17 November 2014 - 03:14 AM) I here you gg. I doubt they favor any team though. We just hate the Patriots so much every bad call we see that helps that team we remember. My only hope is when Brady finally retires or gets injured or whatever that the Patriots dont turn out like the Colts going from Manning to a qb like Luck. Can you imagine how us Jets fans would feel like then?
ROBJETS Icon : (17 November 2014 - 03:17 AM) It has to really suck for the other AFC South teams.
ROBJETS Icon : (17 November 2014 - 03:22 AM) I just hope the Cards can make it to the bowl and win with Stanton. He looks ok but after watching the game he isn't on the level of Palmer. Thats what worries me if they have to face a team we dont want in the Bowl from the AFC
Chaos Icon : (17 November 2014 - 12:15 PM) Stanton winning the SB would be something.
Chaos Icon : (17 November 2014 - 12:16 PM) Jets got rid of the guy to get Tebow lol
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:19 PM) It's not the QB its the coach. I was screaming for Bruce Ariens
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:20 PM) I was told he was a QB killer by some on here.
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:20 PM) I was told his QBs hated him by some on here
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:22 PM) Everyone is against my amazing opinions!!!
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:23 PM) I'm the best driver on the east coast! Everyone else is terrible
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:52 PM) The biggest mistake was made today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) Stanton for $325 Mil
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) after he got hit in the face who said he'll even be the same player ever again
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:54 PM) but the Marlins throw $325 million at him like nothing ever happened
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:55 PM) I predict he'll be a shell of himself and in 5 years he will be horrible player and the $ will still be weighing down the Marlins for the remainder of the contract
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:06 PM) 3 years ago I would of considered this kind of contract but after what happened to him this season and how he might be shocked to step into the batters box in 2015 is a HUGE risk when a team gives them $325 million
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:07 PM) these monster contracts are ridiculous to begin with
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:32 PM) So who thinks the JETS will win this Sunday?
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) Ryan is terrible after byes. 2-9
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (Today, 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Baby Moms Is After Holmes.

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

The 28-year-old wide receiver from Belle Glade barely entered the first year of a five-year deal with the New York Jets — and already, a local woman had her paternity suit against Holmes re-opened, according to county court records.
Click here to read the filing
Nicole King
, 26, says she should get more money because Holmes is becoming much richer!
True dat! The MVP of Super Bowl XLIII, who was with the Pittsburgh Steelers at the time, signed with the Gang Green for $50 million. So, King cited a “substantial change of circumstances” as the reason she filed.
The Glades Central Community High School alumni and King signed an agreement in 2008 that paid King $4,000-a-month.
Their son, Santonio III, is nine.
Adam Swickle
, Holmes’ Fort Lauderdale-based attorney, declined comment. King’s lawyer didn’t respond to requests for comment.

#2 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Because $4,000 a month for getting knocked up isn't enough?
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

This is ridiculous. Women have it made. AFTER child support has been set, and the male is making his payments on time, then get's a raise and plans to bank the little extra income, said women wants that raise now. Where does it stop? You know that these players are also spending a lot of non mandatory monies on these children as well, ok, at least I hope they are.

We all know that the money isn't being spent on the child as it is intended for. Most of it is on materialistic wants of the babies mama. If you can't make $4k work per month, then there is a problem with the mom. The courts need to see that, but they don't.

I am going through this as well, granted not on the large scale as these ball players but still. It is shocking to me how the courts just keep pampering these women. No wonder none of them ever want to work.

I am an hourly worker, and the courts take overtime into consideration as well in my case. They average it out every 6 months. For every raise I have received since my daughter was born(12yrs), I have not seen it. The mother automatically gets her support payments raised every time I get one. I just denied, yes, denied a raise back in January just because of this fact.

I feel for these players. SMGDH............... :ranting3:
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

View PostMoMilk1991, on 28 March 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

Because $4,000 a month for getting knocked up isn't enough?

The laws make zero sense.

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

There needs to be a cap on child support.

#6 User is offline   wichitacommish Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:My Kids.
    The Jets.
    Fantasy Football.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Santonio III , thats awesome. At least its easier to remember than Antonio's 5th 3 year old.

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 March 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

There needs to be a cap on child support.

^this?

This has gotta be the most off-wack,off base, dumb, no sense law out there.

If I'm a millionarie should the kid and mom be millionaires as well? c'mon man. On 4,000 a month plus her income isn't enough for her and 1 child? come the f*ck on bro.

It's not even like they were married. He just busted a nut in her and now she's entitled? I'd be mad at my dick.

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

View Postwichitacommish, on 28 March 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Santonio III , thats awesome. At least its easier to remember than Antonio's 5th 3 year old.

Yea that's Santonio 1, that's Santonio II, this here is Santonio III. Yea much easier. lol

#9 User is online   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

... you guys are wild

#10 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 March 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

^this?

This has gotta be the most off-wack,off base, dumb, no sense law out there.

If I'm a millionarie should the kid and mom be millionaires as well? c'mon man. On 4,000 a month plus her income isn't enough for her and 1 child? come the f*ck on bro.

It's not even like they were married. He just busted a nut in her and now she's entitled? I'd be mad at my dick.

LMAO! Great response!!!!
:hysterical:

I think this is messed up too, when have you ever heard of a woman paying her husband child support....Let alone, getting $4,000 a month...

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

View PostJSOTF, on 02 April 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

LMAO! Great response!!!!
:hysterical:

I think this is messed up too, when have you ever heard of a woman paying her husband child support....Let alone, getting $4,000 a month...

remember mark gastinue quit football so he wouldn't have to pay so much in child support? always the jets luck huh?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

I see both sides of this issue. Not all women who get child support are gold diggers and not all men who pay child support are dead beats. This is one of those issues where a few bad apples have ruined the bunch. Punishing the actual dead beats can end up hurting the honest hard working guys.

I've thought for years they should run the child support system like they do WIC. Instead of a father's income going directly onto a debit card for the mother to spend as she sees fit. There should be a list of items that the child support debit card would pay for. For example things like baby bottles, diapers, bibs, cribs, strollers, etc. Things only the baby could use. Products from companies like Johnson & Johnson and Gerbur would be on the list since they primarily make products that only a child could use. For older children the money from the card would be used to buy things the child would use daily in the household and for school. Shampoo, soap (body, dish, laundry), toothpaste, school supplies, etc. Along with buying clothing for the child may want or need. So products from companies like Nike for example could be on the list of approved items that can be bought with child support money. The only problem I could see from that is children would know what items were on that list and those items would be known as "child support clothes" or "child support outfits" and the children receiving child support could be subject to teasing and bullying from their peers. But a system like this would be a way of making sure the money the father was paying was primarily going to take care of the needs of the child.

But since there are more women than men that also means there are more women voters then men voters, so something like this will never happen.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#13 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

you know what...I wouldnt mind the $$$ as much if she had to show an ITEMIZED work sheet of EVERY PENNY spent on care & custody of the child. I have been on both ends of the spectrum of support.

X 1= 1 child=$100 per week
X 2=2 children =$70 per week

X1 got 0 cents over what was ORDERED cause she was a money hungry BITCH
X2 got ANYTHING my sons needed cause she ALWAYS used it for my sons & never griped even though X2 KNEW X1 was getting more for 1 (& STILL bitching) than she was for 2.

Still, shyt is OUTTA control the way these hood rats are. Have a child & dont need a job...of course the man will have to pay. Not like we can MAKE em abort or keep a child no matter what WE as the other 1/2 of the baby creation party want.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#14 User is online   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 April 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

I see both sides of this issue. Not all women who get child support are gold diggers and not all men who pay child support are dead beats. This is one of those issues where a few bad apples have ruined the bunch. Punishing the actual dead beats can end up hurting the honest hard working guys.

I've thought for years they should run the child support system like they do WIC. Instead of a father's income going directly onto a debit card for the mother to spend as she sees fit. There should be a list of items that the child support debit card would pay for. For example things like baby bottles, diapers, bibs, cribs, strollers, etc. Things only the baby could use. Products from companies like Johnson & Johnson and Gerbur would be on the list since they primarily make products that only a child could use. For older children the money from the card would be used to buy things the child would use daily in the household and for school. Shampoo, soap (body, dish, laundry), toothpaste, school supplies, etc. Along with buying clothing for the child may want or need. So products from companies like Nike for example could be on the list of approved items that can be bought with child support money. The only problem I could see from that is children would know what items were on that list and those items would be known as "child support clothes" or "child support outfits" and the children receiving child support could be subject to teasing and bullying from their peers. But a system like this would be a way of making sure the money the father was paying was primarily going to take care of the needs of the child.

But since there are more women than men that also means there are more women voters then men voters, so something like this will never happen.

Sounds sensible, though it would doubtless prove controversial if that money could only be used to buy products made by certain companies.

Going off topic a bit, WIC sounds as though it is a voucher based benefit. Are most state benefit programmes like that in the US, or do recipients have the freedom to spend the money they receive on what they want?

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostarizonaJETSfan, on 02 April 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

you know what...I wouldnt mind the $$$ as much if she had to show an ITEMIZED work sheet of EVERY PENNY spent on care & custody of the child. I have been on both ends of the spectrum of support.

X 1= 1 child=$100 per week
X 2=2 children =$70 per week

X1 got 0 cents over what was ORDERED cause she was a money hungry BITCH
X2 got ANYTHING my sons needed cause she ALWAYS used it for my sons & never griped even though X2 KNEW X1 was getting more for 1 (& STILL bitching) than she was for 2.

Still, shyt is OUTTA control the way these hood rats are. Have a child & dont need a job...of course the man will have to pay. Not like we can MAKE em abort or keep a child no matter what WE as the other 1/2 of the baby creation party want.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

or use a condom and you have a 99% chance to not be in that situation.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 04 April 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

Sounds sensible, though it would doubtless prove controversial if that money could only be used to buy products made by certain companies.

Going off topic a bit, WIC sounds as though it is a voucher based benefit. Are most state benefit programmes like that in the US, or do recipients have the freedom to spend the money they receive on what they want?

it is voucher based...u get like a coupon type book that u use to buy groceries n stuff...

#17 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 04 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Like Soke said it's a voucher system for poor pregnant women and women with young children to get food and other things to promote better health for poor women and their children. There is a list of items that WIC will pay for and only from that list. They're only allowed to buy certain types of food at certain times. There is a limit to the amounts of certain foods they can buy with WIC each month. For example like they could only get four 13 ounce boxes of Corn Flakes. They couldn't get the 10 oz box or the 15 oz box, they have to get the 13 oz box. But that's basically what it is. The only gov't benefit that Americans (the poor ones that is) can get and spend any way they want is unemployment insurance and social security.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

nah that's all bullshit. There needs to be a ceiling. Either that, or a court assigned CC with a bill that goes to the father. The bill is itemized as it is, so if there's a $400 purchase at Victoria Secrets, he can dispute that.

#19 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 04 April 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

nah that's all bullshit. There needs to be a ceiling. Either that, or a court assigned CC with a bill that goes to the father. The bill is itemized as it is, so if there's a $400 purchase at Victoria Secrets, he can dispute that.

Maybe you're right. It would make more sense for a father to go after his money AFTER it's been spent inappropriately rather than prevent it from being spent inappropriately to begin with. That father would get his $400 back in no time because we all know how quick and efficient our judicial system is.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#20 User is online   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 05 April 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Like Soke said it's a voucher system for poor pregnant women and women with young children to get food and other things to promote better health for poor women and their children. There is a list of items that WIC will pay for and only from that list. They're only allowed to buy certain types of food at certain times. There is a limit to the amounts of certain foods they can buy with WIC each month. For example like they could only get four 13 ounce boxes of Corn Flakes. They couldn't get the 10 oz box or the 15 oz box, they have to get the 13 oz box. But that's basically what it is. The only gov't benefit that Americans (the poor ones that is) can get and spend any way they want is unemployment insurance and social security.

Seems pretty draconian that they even prescribe what size boxes of foodstuffs they can buy with it. But it seems as though there are good intentions behind the programme if it is looking to promote better health as generally the cheapest food available is the unhealthiest, processed food. Some more freedom for its recipients sounds as though it would be beneficial. I can't think of any equivalent for such a programme in Britain. And with the economic downturn there are growing stories of families going without meals one night a week to get by and schools cutting down the size of school dinners, which is ridiculous.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users