NYJetsFan.com Forums: Revis Says Jets’ Locker Room Is In “Disarray” - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 3-1 go into bye week. PI flag!
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) This feels liek the first time in a long time I was not embarrassed ot be a Jets fan aftre a big televised game
santana Icon : (Today, 12:06 PM) PI flag for not being embarrassed
santana Icon : (Today, 12:07 PM) This could of ended like 31 to 3
santana Icon : (Today, 12:07 PM) lots of nonsense
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:09 PM) Time to watch Giants vs Bills
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:11 PM) 3-0 Giants
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:12 PM) Damn it feels good to be 3-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:12 PM) Miami is 1-3. 0-2 in the AFC east with both Ls being homes games
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:12 PM) still have to go to buffalo and New York and Play NE twice
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:20 PM) Now we get back Sheldon Richardson, gonna be fun to watch this DL now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:21 PM) Richardson is better than Wilkerson IMO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:21 PM) I agree
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:21 PM) He plays nastier, and his pass rush was becoming a force last season. Looked like Reggie White at times with his club
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) I can wait to see a passing down with Wilk Williams and Rich all in
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) Hes a special talent, just wish he'd stop being a knuckle head off the field
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) cant
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) We are adding a impact player back to our DL, that is exciting.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:23 PM) If he can help our rush even more[ I thin k he will big time] just thjink with the DBs we have how good the D can be
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:25 PM) he should help it. Leonard Williams has been impressive as a rookie
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:29 PM) Rex looks gay in blue
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:42 PM) 9-3 Giants
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:44 PM) If you told me in before the season we would be 3-1 after for games and 3-0 in the AFC I would take it.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) Miami 0-12 on 3rd downs and 0-4 on 4th downs
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:02 PM) 16-3 Giants
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) Bills have
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) the worst pas D in the NFL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Why is no one watching football???
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Am I the only one online right now??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) FIRE THE SITE
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:00 PM) i'm watching, but I have to go to work
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:20 PM) I have to work overnight tonight... I was suppose to work this morning so I got a guy to switch with me....sucks is I don't want to work overnight but I didn't want to miss my boys
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Rex has the Bills wound so tight that they are losing their composure
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) i don't miss that emotional roller coaster
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:14 PM) Wow the bills are horrendous with all these penalties
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:14 PM) they are the most penalized team in the NFL
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) f***ing pathetic
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) and thanks to the Jints we will be in 2nd place all by ourselves
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) Rex still cant manage the clock
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) now we need to focus on Washington who just beat the pathetic iggles
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) Has 3 timeouts left and let 45 secs off the clock for no reason
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:20 PM) Giants won!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:20 PM) f*** the bills
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) so glad we got rid of rex
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) I wanted him gone 2 years ago after we fired tannenBUM
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) but I think everything has worked out for the best with Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Revis Says Jets’ Locker Room Is In “Disarray”

#1 User is offline   wichitacommish Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My Kids.
    The Jets.
    Fantasy Football.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Revis says Jets’ locker room is in “disarray”
Posted by Mike Florio on March 28, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis is working his way through the so-called ESPN “car wash” on Wednesday, with a variety of appearances on the various ESPN platforms.

Which appearing on SportsCenter, Revis essentially removed the T-tops during the spotless rinse cycle.

Asked to play word association (there’s something original), Revis was given the term “locker room.”

His response, via ESPNNewYork.com? “Disarray right now.”

Revis isn’t telling us anything we don’t know, but any negative comments about the current state of the franchise operate like a bucketful of chum in a shark tank.

Here’s another chum bucket, regarding the impact of the team’s new backup quarterback on its starter: “I think [Tim Tebow] will have a big impact on [Mark Sanchez] in terms of just trying to maybe push him a little bit more.”

Revis tried to save it, but the words were already into the ether. “Not to say that Mark needs to get pushed, but in a way that you know, Tebow is a winning quarterback. Mark is a winning quarterback too, you got to understand that Mark took us to two AFC championship games.”

But last year, Mark took the Jets nowhere, and Tebow took the Broncos to the final eight. And with the locker room in “disarray,” maybe a guy like Tebow with his terminally positive outlook is the only thing that can turn it around.

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

This is what really happened...

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

ohhh noooo not disarray!!

has there even been a jets locker room in the past two months?

also very cute protest shj
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users