NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jets Would Consider A Second 'hard Knocks' Appearance - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Jets Would Consider A Second 'hard Knocks' Appearance

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,592
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Jets would consider a second 'Hard Knocks' appearance
Apr
2
4/2/2012 11:09:42 AM
| More

New York Jets owner Woody Johnson would consider having his team appear on Hard Knocks again according to Jenny Vrentas of the Newark Star-Ledger.

Johnson, at the launch of the NFL's new pop-up store on Sixth Avenue between 41st and 42nd streets, said he has heard the speculation that HBO would be interested in having the Jets on the training-camp documentary TV show for the second time in three years. The speculation, of course, began after the Jets made a big splash by trading for Tim Tebow.

"I have heard that, but we have yet to receive a formal invitation," Johnson said. "When we do, we will take a look at it."

Does that mean the Jets have had informal discussions with HBO?

"Yeah but... nothing...," Johnson said, stopping himself to explain: "Itís a formal invitation that we can respond to, not an informal (one)."

Johnson said the team participating in the show in 2010, when the Jets went on to reach the AFC Championship Game, brought "tremendous value." Fans across the country had the chance to get to know the Jets, he said, and and the feedback was only positive. Asked if there was a downside, he said that's something the organization would discuss if it got the invitation.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

The Jets would also consider a show on Bravo or a daily talk show with Lindsay Lohan's parents.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#3 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,999
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Rex Ryan made comments at the owner meetings that he doesn't want to do Hard Knocks this Summer, so if they do it we know its Woody Johnson pushing it.
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Why stop there. The Jets should be like Oprah and start their own network. Have a show like The Bachelor where Sanchez picks from 30 women to be his "soulmate." Tebow could host a show like the 700 Club. Greg McElroy could host his own tabloid talk show. Bring back Schotty and have him and Rex star in a remake of Gilligan's Island with Rex as the skipper and Schotty as Gilligan. Of course Woody Johnson would be Mr. Howell and Tanny would be the professor. Then of course Cromartie could star in a Cosby show remake where he raises his adorable kids in Brooklyn. Then we can have Leonhard and Eric Smith chase Santonio and Plax around and we'll have an all Jets version of Cops. Namath could dress up like Hugh Hefner and he and the Flight Crew could do their own version of the Girls Next Door.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#5 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 6,996
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 April 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Rex Ryan made comments at the owner meetings that he doesn't want to do Hard Knocks this Summer, so if they do it we know its Woody Johnson pushing it.


Oh stop.
0

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 April 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Why stop there. The Jets should be like Oprah and start their own network. Have a show like The Bachelor where Sanchez picks from 30 women to be his "soulmate." Tebow could host a show like the 700 Club. Greg McElroy could host his own tabloid talk show. Bring back Schotty and have him and Rex star in a remake of Gilligan's Island with Rex as the skipper and Schotty as Gilligan. Of course Woody Johnson would be Mr. Howell and Tanny would be the professor. Then of course Cromartie could star in a Cosby show remake where he raises his adorable kids in Brooklyn. Then we can have Leonhard and Eric Smith chase Santonio and Plax around and we'll have an all Jets version of Cops. Namath could dress up like Hugh Hefner and he and the Flight Crew could do their own version of the Girls Next Door.


You had a half hour to kill, huh?
0

#7 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,787
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

got to the afc champ game after the last one

plus it made for amazing tv

i'm all for this haha
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 April 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

You had a half hour to kill, huh?



Less than 5 minutes.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users