NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jets 2012 Season Schedule - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) uh oh - "Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence"
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) THE YANKEES
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Jets 2012 Season Schedule leaked version

#1 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,954
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

Week 1 Sunday 9/9/2012 Dolphins @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 2 Sunday 9/16/2012 Jets @Patriots NBC 8:20 PM
Week 3 Sunday 9/23/2012 Bills @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 4 Sunday 9/30/2012 Jets @Rams CBS 4:15 PM
Week 5 BYE
Week 6 Sunday 10/14/2012 Jets @Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM
Week 7 Sunday 10/21/2012 Cardinals @Jets FOX 4:05 PM
Week 8 Sunday 10/28/2012 Jets @Seahawks CBS 4:15 PM
Week 9 Sunday 11/4/2012 Jets @Steelers NBC 8:20 PM
Week 10 Monday 11/12/2012 Colts @Jets ESPN 8:30 PM
Week 11 Sunday 11/18/2012 Chargers @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 12 Sunday 11/25/2012 49ers @Jets FOX 1:00 PM
Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Jets @Titans CBS 1:00 PM
Week 14 Thursday 12/6/2012 Jets @Jaguars NFLN 8:20 PM
Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Jets @Bills CBS 1:00 PM
Week 16 Sunday 12/23/2012 Texans @ Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Patriots @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,996
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

Is this official? Normally there's a special on TV to reveal
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,539
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 06 April 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

Week 1 Sunday 9/9/2012 Dolphins @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 2 Sunday 9/16/2012 Jets @Patriots NBC 8:20 PM
Week 3 Sunday 9/23/2012 Bills @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 4 Sunday 9/30/2012 Jets @Rams CBS 4:15 PM
Week 5 BYE
Week 6 Sunday 10/14/2012 Jets @Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM
Week 7 Sunday 10/21/2012 Cardinals @Jets FOX 4:05 PM
Week 8 Sunday 10/28/2012 Jets @Seahawks CBS 4:15 PM
Week 9 Sunday 11/4/2012 Jets @Steelers NBC 8:20 PM
Week 10 Monday 11/12/2012 Colts @Jets ESPN 8:30 PM
Week 11 Sunday 11/18/2012 Chargers @Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 12 Sunday 11/25/2012 49ers @Jets FOX 1:00 PM
Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Jets @Titans CBS 1:00 PM
Week 14 Thursday 12/6/2012 Jets @Jaguars NFLN 8:20 PM
Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Jets @Bills CBS 1:00 PM
Week 16 Sunday 12/23/2012 Texans @ Jets CBS 1:00 PM
Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Patriots @Jets CBS 1:00 PM


We actually finally have an easy schedule. The past 3-4 years have been brutal. The 1st 4 games, we should win 3 of them and the same with the 2nd set of 4 (losses to steelers and pats) putting us at 6-2 at the midway point then thepats and niners. we have really only 4 hard games. the niners once, steelers once, and pats twice. The rest of the games are average to easy
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#4 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,954
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 06 April 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

Is this official? Normally there's a special on TV to reveal

It was leaked
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,953
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

This is the source: http://nflspinzone.c...schedule-leaked

As 0099 said, it was leaked but many people are saying it is false so take it with a grain of salt.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 6,980
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 06 April 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

We actually finally have an easy schedule. The past 3-4 years have been brutal. The 1st 4 games, we should win 3 of them and the same with the 2nd set of 4 (losses to steelers and pats) putting us at 6-2 at the midway point then thepats and niners. we have really only 4 hard games. the niners once, steelers once, and pats twice. The rest of the games are average to easy


This predicting an easy schedule bullshit months before the season never pans out how you think.
0

#7 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 06 April 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

This predicting an easy schedule bullshit months before the season never pans out how you think.


f*** that 05.

Looks like we'll have a pretty solid shot at going 8-0 through the first half of the season, so I imagine we'll go 4-0 in the next four games and close out on a four game win streak before going 3-0 in the playoffs (the AFC is down right now).
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#8 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,953
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

It's always 16-0. But since Tebow is here this year, Jets will go 17-0. That's right. The Jets get a win during the bye week! :beach:
0

#9 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 6,980
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostA1elbow, on 06 April 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

f*** that 05.

Looks like we'll have a pretty solid shot at going 8-0 through the first half of the season, so I imagine we'll go 4-0 in the next four games and close out on a four game win streak before going 3-0 in the playoffs (the AFC is down right now).


Posted Image Posted Image

Why is 05 in green!
0

#10 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 06 April 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Posted Image Posted Image

Why is 05 in green!


I always try and do that to differentiate between stray numbers and shorthand for usernames that end in numbers (I do the same thing with 115 a lot). Clemens11 I should probably start putting the 11 in brown though...
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 6,980
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostA1elbow, on 06 April 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

I always try and do that to differentiate between stray numbers and shorthand for usernames that end in numbers (I do the same thing with 115 a lot). Clemens11 I should probably start putting the 11 in brown though...


That's why I tend to use a JM05.

Considering we have a poser on here by the name of JetsOhFive... Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 06 April 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

That's why I tend to use a JM05.

Considering we have a poser on here by the name of JetsOhFive... Posted Image


But he spells that out. It would be more confusing to have an Aoneelbow. At some point I think there were two Jetsons, one spelled with an O and the other with a 0.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#13 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,996
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Im seeing online that this is a hoax
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,539
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 06 April 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

This predicting an easy schedule bullshit months before the season never pans out how you think.


Thats true, who thought the niners would make the champ game and the colts would win 1 game?
still we've had brutal schedules in the past 3-4 years. were always top 10 in SOS
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,731
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 06 April 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Im seeing online that this is a hoax


patriots week 17 doesn't seem to make much sense to me
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#16 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

hopefully we get a schedule this easy this year...
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,539
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

View Postsantana, on 06 April 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

patriots week 17 doesn't seem to make much sense to me


week 17 is always a disivonal game now so it has to be pats, bills, or fins. and since the NFL assumes that we will battle the pats for the division why not make it a week 17 game. could be the difference between a wild card and a home game. or a playoff spot and not making the playoffs
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users