NYJetsFan.com Forums: Demaryius Thomas Is Glad Tebow Is Gone - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I'm watching cops lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) yo
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Demaryius Thomas Is Glad Tebow Is Gone

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Thomas glad to get Peyton Manning: 'I wasn't getting no balls'
Apr
12
4/12/2012 3:01:34 PM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore

Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas joined 790 The Zone in Atlanta with The 2 Live Stews and said that he wasn't sad to see quarterback Tim Tebow traded according to Sportsradio Interviews. Of course Thomas caught the pass from Tebow that won the playoff game against the Steelers in overtime.

“It’s a business decision. I ain’t going to say I was sad because the only thing they remember is that pass," Thomas said. "You gotta go back and look at the rest of the games. I wasn’t getting no balls and you had to make some of these plays where some players were open and he is not making the throws, but I don’t want to talk bad about Tim, but hey I am happy we got Peyton.”

“Everybody was talking about…you get some players and had some that said he can’t throw, but if you get open and you get one your way you gotta make the play no matter where the ball is at. Then you had some that said he is a winner. He works hard and just stay with him and you’ll be fine and that was basically it. There wasn’t much talk about him, but you know everything on ESPN was all about Tim. That bothered some players too because they would say ‘Tim Tebow Time.’ I felt like it was a team thing. If it wasn’t for the defense most of the time there wouldn’t be no supposed ‘Tim Tebow Time.’
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,128
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Can you imagine Holmes reaction when Tebow keeps missing WR's?

It's about to get real.
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 12 April 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Can you imagine Holmes reaction when Tebow keeps missing WR's?

It's about to get real.


holmes might try to tea bag him on the field
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 6,980
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 12 April 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Can you imagine Holmes reaction when Tebow keeps missing WR's?

It's about to get real.


Can you imagine Holmes reaction when he stubs his toe?

The guy is a bitch.
0

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,128
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 12 April 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

holmes might try to tea bag him on the field


Holmes will bottle him with a bottle of crystal.
0

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Tebow would baptize Holmes in a puddle of his own piss.
0

#7 User is offline   EBoozer32 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 48
  • Joined: 01-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milwaukee

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 12 April 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Can you imagine Holmes reaction when Tebow keeps missing WR's?

It's about to get real.

what's to imagine? you saw it last year every time MS dropped it short.
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,142
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 12 April 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

Thomas glad to get Peyton Manning: 'I wasn't getting no balls'
Apr
12
4/12/2012 3:01:34 PM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore

Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas joined 790 The Zone in Atlanta with The 2 Live Stews and said that he wasn't sad to see quarterback Tim Tebow traded according to Sportsradio Interviews. Of course Thomas caught the pass from Tebow that won the playoff game against the Steelers in overtime.

“It’s a business decision. I ain’t going to say I was sad because the only thing they remember is that pass," Thomas said. "You gotta go back and look at the rest of the games. I wasn’t getting no balls and you had to make some of these plays where some players were open and he is not making the throws, but I don’t want to talk bad about Tim, but hey I am happy we got Peyton.”

“Everybody was talking about…you get some players and had some that said he can’t throw, but if you get open and you get one your way you gotta make the play no matter where the ball is at. Then you had some that said he is a winner. He works hard and just stay with him and you’ll be fine and that was basically it. There wasn’t much talk about him, but you know everything on ESPN was all about Tim. That bothered some players too because they would say ‘Tim Tebow Time.’ I felt like it was a team thing. If it wasn’t for the defense most of the time there wouldn’t be no supposed ‘Tim Tebow Time.’



:stupid: He's right and all but damn. Jesus Christ! Tim Tebow!
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#9 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

I love when people say they don't want to badmouth someone, immediatly following a rant in which they just badmouthed that person. classy.
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostClemens11, on 13 April 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

I love when people say they don't want to badmouth someone, immediatly following a rant in which they just badmouthed that person. classy.


its called damage control for saying something stupid
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 13 April 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

its called damage control for saying something stupid



damage control? #1 it doesnt control any damage, the words were said and saying i dont wanna say anything bad doesnt fix that it just makes the person sound 2 faced, and #2 if you dont wanna look stupid think before you speak to the media, which everyone knows is going to get around to thousands of people.


P.S. and i get ragged on for my grammer typing on hear, at least when i speak it sounds like English, Demarius does his alma marta dirty speaking like he never went to school.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   SackExchange71 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 28-May 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nassau-518- New York.
  • Interests:Everything & Anything !

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

i still dnt know y the media trys to stir things up,or D Thomas? didnt he catch the game winning TD against Pitt in the playoffs lol..And the media has to remember that Tebow is not our starting QB.or did i miss somthing ? so to me the story means absolutly nothing.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users