NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jm05's 2012 Draft Pick Grades - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) 27 and the all time leading goal scorer in european cup and la liga history... crazy
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) raul ny cosmos hype is real!!... crazy
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) I want nasri to bite neuer
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:28 PM) Agueroooooooo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:28 PM) Xabi at faulttttt
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:30 PM) SPEEEEED
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) KUUUUUNNNNN
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) I like zabaleta a lot but hes such a dope haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) what a f***ing player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) unbelievable
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) Yeah
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) its decided city should be renamed to Aguero and friends
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:35 PM) haha yeah zaba looks like a player who should of played 15 years ago when tackles like that were deemed good
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:35 PM) jeez
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:35 PM) mistakes by boateng and xabi
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) bayern exhausted from working with 10 men
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) aguero the long con
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) aguero isnt exhausted though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) OP as fuck
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Pep will be fuming
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) no more fun practices for bayern
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) carrying team mates around and skipping
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) all eyes on tomorrow. Liverpool don't get a result and Rodgers seat is on fire
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) what
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) I thought I just read that liverpool is sticking with him
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:41 PM) they will, atleast until january... but if we do not get a result tomorrow, it'll go down hill even faster
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:41 PM) he won't survive the season if he doesnt figure it out
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) moyes to liverpool confirmed!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) bayern two bad passes one bad tackle today punished by aguero
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) otherwise city looked rather crapola
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:47 PM) moyesy coaching in your favorite league now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) yeah i saw that he was at real sociedad
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:51 PM) http://gfycat.com/MilkyMajesticDingo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) also very casual
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) boca represent
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) http://gfycat.com/Of...ingAmazonparrot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) that is the most raul goal i have ever seen
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:29 PM) What's our wish list for HC next year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:37 PM) BILL LAZOR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) Eh
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Jm05's 2012 Draft Pick Grades Round 1: Quinton Coples

#21 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 27 April 2012 - 10:10 AM, said:

Where did you hear that? Because apparently the Jets had a team to deal with to trade back if a guy they didn't like didn't fall to them, but they ended up being in a spot where there was guys they liked that fell.

I heard we fielded offers (which is why we used all 15 minutes) but didn't like any of them enough to pass on coples
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 27 April 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

I heard we fielded offers (which is why we used all 15 minutes) but didn't like any of them enough to pass on coples

considering they only have 10 minutes to make a pick in the 1st round, the Jets couldnt have used 15 minutes.
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostClemens11, on 27 April 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

You should IMMEDIATELY apply for a scouting job because you sound like those old school guys. Height has nothing to do with it! he isn't a midget. Our system needs pass rushers, doesn't matter what height. Dwight Freeney dropped cus he was 6'1" and he is one of the best pass rushers of his time! Stop using lame excuses.

P.S. Coples gets a D for Dewayne Robertson . . . see what I did there? No mention of the other guy that he is. :hysterical:

name one 3-4 OLB thats 6-1 and good in the entire NFL. come on. i'm only asking for 1. freeny is a 4-3 DE and ingram could play that just fine. I think he's a bigger risk moving to a 3-4 (same thing gholsotn couldn't) then what coples is. tweener players odn't work for us. gholston was a tweener so is ingram

View PostClemens11, on 27 April 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

I take the scouting comment back, ud fail the interview. RGIII and Trent Richardson isn't even a hard decision. If the Jets were sitting and had to decide which one and couldn't trade out, as rediculously unlikely scenario as this is, you take RGIII immediately. And I am not saying this cus I hate Sanchez but because RGIII's value is so rediculously greater than Richardson's that you should be exiled from the country if you didn't pull the trigger on RGIII.

RGIII is a high valued qb. Even if you decide not to start him on your own team, his trade value is out of this world (see what the redskins payed for him). That is why you draft the best player available, because even if you cant use him, you can still get better value for him from someone else. Sure you get the no. 1 rb in the draft with Richardson(according to most pre-draft rankings, not necessarily my own thoughts). But that is nowhere close to the value of RGIII to make it worth considering taking Richardson over him.

you forgot about luck. his value is higher then RG3 right? i was just using the names of the top 3 players taken yesterday and saying if they all fell to 16 what would we do?

View PostClemens11, on 27 April 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

considering they only have 10 minutes to make a pick in the 1st round, the Jets couldnt have used 15 minutes.

get over yourself
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

But there's another side to Coples, who appeared to be in cruise control as a senior. Stunningly, he all but announced that to his teammates before the season, according to a scout from another NFL team.

"After all the suspensions and all the problems, he shut it down," the scout said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "He got up in front of the team and basically said, 'I'm not playing for the team, I'm playing for myself, I ain't getting hurt for nobody.'"

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users