NYJetsFan.com Forums: May I Ask For Camp Help? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:15 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:24 PM) O we will win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:24 PM) Rex will end his last game in metlife with a bang
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:44 PM) bang bang!
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:25 PM) You know Rex will dial up some crazy packages for Brady. He probably has that D-line all riled up already.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:44 PM) Riled up to get Fired up
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:19 PM) Connor Cook from MI State is projected to go in the middle of the first round.
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Cook is not ready for the NFL.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:50 PM) Lol cook??
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:54 PM) I think very highly of Connor Cook. But if he is projected to go in the first round of the 2015 draft, this is going to be a very weak draft.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:02 PM) Connor Cook is going back to school..
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) Lol school??
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 06:31 PM) I don't know anything about him but he was projected by two different mock drafts to go to the Texans
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 08:20 PM) Woody Johnson favorited a tweet about firing Idzik lol
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:15 AM) woody better fire that ass clown if he wants fans to attend games next season. He messed the whole thing up by hiring a GM without letting him choose the coach. He likely was told no by the top 20 candidates and stuck himself with is dick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 AM) yup, I don't trust Idzik to make good use of our top draft pick or sign quality FAs. Or hire our next HC
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (Today, 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (Today, 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

May I Ask For Camp Help? visiting NY with ma clan in June

#1 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

I saw that the dates for camps were posted on twitter. Im takin a nice cross country drive for a fam reunion in NJ & will be doing the tourist thing. Since Im driving, I have moer flexability & will leave a couple days early if I can make that camp week. My sons would lose their MINDS being able to watch. what is the process for being able to watch camp? Is it in Floram or upstate? Any & all info is welcome cause I would like my boys to get a shot on checkin it out.

thanks in advance
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

Last time i went was 2003 (when i lived on long island) and you could just go there and sit in the bleachers and watch (it was at hofstra at the time)
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

I been gone SO long...I thought they stopped doin hofstra.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

It's at Florham now. Normally they'll have 1-2 dates @ Hofstra
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

2 weeks till Im there. Seems they are gonna be in Cortland...havent seen ANYTHING yet as to if there will be any open to public practice
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

I went 2 years ago to Floram park. Very chilled atmosphere. You don't pay, they make their money selling you a bunch of bullshit which is much cheaper at Modells (or online if you plan ahead like I did). The players sing autographs... not all but a lot. More than enough that your boys will go ape shit. I went when I was like 26 or 27 and I had a blast.

#7 User is offline   mgjetman Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:55 AM

I hope it's at Cortland. I went two years ago. Talk about laid back and in a small town. You basically get to meet all the players and get almost everyones autograph.

The good part is after practice they go out on the town & there is only like 2 places they can go to. So i'm hopeing it's in Cortland, now I just have to line up some work there.

The players seemed like they really liked it without the mob scene & are more willing to talk one on one.

#8 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

from what I've been able to see, its cortland. but what I dont know is...open or closed. I can make the detour to spend a night there if I KNEW
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Are you talking about training camp or mini camp? You said June in the title, so I am going to assume you mean mini camp. Mini camp will be at Florham park. I am not sure about the dates, but I think its from June 12-14. And I am not sure if its open to the public or what times. Training camp will be at Cortland, but that doesn't start until late July and that is definitely open to the public.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

I recommend snapping some pictures of your excursion and posting them here

Sounds like a fun time
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#11 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 26 May 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

Are you talking about training camp or mini camp?

No clue...but June yes. so if its in NJ, Im there...if its in Cortland...we're there. =P Just tryin to see what we can see to make sure I can let the kids watch if they allow the public the opportunity. & no doubt we will post up pics if we do.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image Florham Park in mid-June. Cortland for training camp in late July/early Aug.

Straight from the horses MOUTH! we are SO THERE!

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Keep checking the team official site for the Florham Park dates. I've been each year & the boys will / should absolutely have a blast. Depending on the day, they'll either do the full fields or half field and that determines where the fans stand. Many times they allow the kids across the lines for autographs first but the boys will surely get them as well as pics with players. Also, keep your eye out for the bloodmobile too. Not only can you do a good thing by donating blood, but they usually give away tickets to games/pre-season games if you donate blood. If they are doing a blood drive, they may do it with a blood mobile or actually inside like they did 2 years ago and you can see the inside of the facilities which is pretty cool too. The whole event is always free as is parking. With parking it's up to you if you wait for the shuttle from the lots or walk it. It's not a far walk so I would suggest that as it only takes about 5 minutes.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

@JennyVrentas
Jets announce 2 mini-camp practices open to public, June 13-14, at team facility in Florham Park. Gates open at 10 am, practice at 11. #nyj

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users