NYJetsFan.com Forums: Holmes Says "i Was A Scapegoat" - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Holmes Says "i Was A Scapegoat" People Respond: YOUR ASS WAS NEVER OPEN

#1 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

Santonio Holmes: I was 'scapegoat'
By Rich Cimini
ESPNNewYork.com

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Seven months later, Santonio Holmes is still upset he got benched in the season finale, claiming Monday he was the "scapegoat" for the New York Jets' disappointing season.

"It was the end, it was playoffs on the line, and your best receiver doesn't get but two passes thrown his way in 60 minutes of football," Holmes said in an interview on ESPN New York 98.7 FM.

Jets blog
Posted Image

"That's just hard to understand and to cope with when you want everything just as bad as everybody else does, and it just doesn't even happen. And nobody has the answers for it, but 'the scapegoat' is the answer, and that's what happened."

This was the latest in a string of recent controversial remarks by the lighting-rod receiver. A week before training camp, Holmes questioned the viability of two-quarterback systems -- the Jets plan to use two quarterbacks -- prompting a mild rebuke from Jets coach Rex Ryan.

In a separate interview, Holmes scolded the New York media for not being positive enough.

This time, Holmes dredged up the bitter finish in Miami, where he was held without a catch, fought with teammates in the huddle and was benched for the final two minutes of the game. The Jets are trying to move on from that debacle, so Holmes' comments may not sit well in the organization.

It came two days after a "big brother-little brother" talk between Holmes and former Jets receiver Keyshawn Johnson, who visited Jets camp for ESPN and sought out Holmes to offer advice on how to deal with the media.

At least Holmes took some responsibility for last season's turmoil, saying he needs to do a better job of measuring his words with the media. He was publicly critical of quarterback Mark Sanchez and the offensive line, fueling the divisiveness in the locker room.

Holmes said he needs to learn "how to hold my tongue and be more critical of myself instead of others." He also seemed to be longing for his days with the Pittsburgh Steelers, who traded him after the 2009 season.

"What we had in Pittsburgh was a net family, guys who stuck together, who believed in one other," he said. "No matter what was said in the media, it never affected nobody in our locker room, no matter who said what.

"But coming here ... now understanding how the New York media works ... and the players in the locker room not believing or understanding that it can only drive these guys to be successful or it can break you. And we were caught in the crossfire."

No doubt, Ryan's patience is being tested by the $9 million-a-year receiver, whose mouth keeps getting him in trouble.

"As much as everybody dislikes him, I'm glad he's on our team," Ryan said the other day.

"Is he perfect? No," Ryan said. "None of us, there's not one person in our locker room that's perfect. Let things go behind us. Let's judge him for how he is right now. We had a poor year there's no doubt, Tone, myself Mark (Sanchez) all of us. We want to have a better year this year and we're determined to do so."

Jesus cry me a f***ing river. Like Ryan said Holmes, "He's a receiver, not an offensive coordinator." Your job is to get open... GET YOUR ASS f***ing OPEN! Prima donna.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

View Postnejets2820, on 31 July 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Santonio Holmes: I was 'scapegoat'
By Rich Cimini
ESPNNewYork.com

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Seven months later, Santonio Holmes is still upset he got benched in the season finale, claiming Monday he was the "scapegoat" for the New York Jets' disappointing season.

"It was the end, it was playoffs on the line, and your best receiver doesn't get but two passes thrown his way in 60 minutes of football," Holmes said in an interview on ESPN New York 98.7 FM.

Jets blog
Posted Image

"That's just hard to understand and to cope with when you want everything just as bad as everybody else does, and it just doesn't even happen. And nobody has the answers for it, but 'the scapegoat' is the answer, and that's what happened."

This was the latest in a string of recent controversial remarks by the lighting-rod receiver. A week before training camp, Holmes questioned the viability of two-quarterback systems -- the Jets plan to use two quarterbacks -- prompting a mild rebuke from Jets coach Rex Ryan.

In a separate interview, Holmes scolded the New York media for not being positive enough.

This time, Holmes dredged up the bitter finish in Miami, where he was held without a catch, fought with teammates in the huddle and was benched for the final two minutes of the game. The Jets are trying to move on from that debacle, so Holmes' comments may not sit well in the organization.

It came two days after a "big brother-little brother" talk between Holmes and former Jets receiver Keyshawn Johnson, who visited Jets camp for ESPN and sought out Holmes to offer advice on how to deal with the media.

At least Holmes took some responsibility for last season's turmoil, saying he needs to do a better job of measuring his words with the media. He was publicly critical of quarterback Mark Sanchez and the offensive line, fueling the divisiveness in the locker room.

Holmes said he needs to learn "how to hold my tongue and be more critical of myself instead of others." He also seemed to be longing for his days with the Pittsburgh Steelers, who traded him after the 2009 season.

"What we had in Pittsburgh was a net family, guys who stuck together, who believed in one other," he said. "No matter what was said in the media, it never affected nobody in our locker room, no matter who said what.

"But coming here ... now understanding how the New York media works ... and the players in the locker room not believing or understanding that it can only drive these guys to be successful or it can break you. And we were caught in the crossfire."

No doubt, Ryan's patience is being tested by the $9 million-a-year receiver, whose mouth keeps getting him in trouble.

"As much as everybody dislikes him, I'm glad he's on our team," Ryan said the other day.

"Is he perfect? No," Ryan said. "None of us, there's not one person in our locker room that's perfect. Let things go behind us. Let's judge him for how he is right now. We had a poor year there's no doubt, Tone, myself Mark (Sanchez) all of us. We want to have a better year this year and we're determined to do so."

Jesus cry me a f***ing river. Like Ryan said Holmes, "He's a receiver, not an offensive coordinator." Your job is to get open... GET YOUR ASS f***ing OPEN! Prima donna.

Okay. If I were Ryan, if Holmes opens his mouth again with any of this bullshit, he gets fined a substantial amount. Everytime.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

He needs to shut the f*** up. Shut the f*** up and work on your routes.

#4 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

Truly sad. It really is. This guy does not get it. He is into a new season now, just stfu and concentrate on what needs to be done for this season. Last season is beyond us, never bring it up again. Stirring shit up in day three of camp will not gel this team together. Dam, I hate egotistical bastards. :ranting3:
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

Keyshawn doesn't seem to be the type of person you would take advice from about dealing with the New York media . It's obvious Holmes isn't a happy camper and that Rex appears to be beginning to tire of his act. I don't necessarily see Ryan giving Holmes a dressing down working though; Santonio could then accuse Rex of being a hypocrite for being a free-talker who tells others to shut up. That's one pitfall of having a coach who has a reputation for running his mouth as your players then see it as a green light for them to air their views.
The only cure is going to be winning and Santonio catching TDs. Give him the damn ball - prefarably in the endzone - and it should put a dummy in his mouth.

#6 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

Does this surprise any of you? Your entire team imploded in Miami last season. It WILL continue this season.

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 31 July 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Does this surprise any of you? Your entire team imploded in Miami last season. It WILL continue this season.

lol.. your so used to dysfunction and imploding. Your just glad someone else is might implode with you.

Even if the Jets implode we'll still be better/have a better record then you bums. :hysterical:

#8 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 31 July 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

lol.. your so used to dysfunction and imploding. Your just glad someone else is might implode with you.

Even if the Jets implode we'll still be better/have a better record then you bums. :hysterical:

Not with that hilarious QB tandem you have up there.

Say what you will about Moore/Garrad/Tannehill but they are a much more reasonable option than Sanchez/Tebow.

Combine that circus with a loud mouth coach who has no control over his locker room and you guys are in for a nice surprise this year.

#9 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 31 July 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Say what you will about Moore/Garrad/Tannehill but they are a much more reasonable option than Sanchez/Tebow.

You don't actually believe that.

#10 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 31 July 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

You don't actually believe that.

Absolutely do.

Sanchez is a turnover machine. How does a QB throw TWO INT's to the same defensive linemen in a single game? Hot garbage.

Tebow does not scare me. Just like alot of trends in the NFL. They do well for a year and then teams start to figure it out. See the wildcat.

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Mark is our QB, not Tebow. And you can have your QBs, I rather have Mark. Just because the media is trying their hardest at stirring the pot and making stories, doesn't mean the Jets WILL implode more than last season. That sounds more like you hope they do.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 31 July 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Mark is our QB, not Tebow. And you can have your QBs, I rather have Mark. Just because the media is trying their hardest at stirring the pot and making stories, doesn't mean the Jets WILL implode more than last season. That sounds more like you hope they do.

The media stirs the pot with every team.

What has happened with your Jets is no ones fault but themselves. Loud mouth coach coming up with empty promises. Scrub QB who was drafted high. Disgruntled WR who can't help but become a locker room cancer.

Its not me or anyone else making up the Jets problems. Your own players said there were issues last season in the locker room. You guys better hope for a miracle.

#13 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 31 July 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

You guys better hope for a miracle.

And you shouldnt??
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 31 July 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

The media stirs the pot with every team.

What has happened with your Jets is no ones fault but themselves. Loud mouth coach coming up with empty promises. Scrub QB who was drafted high. Disgruntled WR who can't help but become a locker room cancer.

Its not me or anyone else making up the Jets problems. Your own players said there were issues last season in the locker room. You guys better hope for a miracle.

The media is not the same with every team... The players also said it was overblown. The media tries to find any little thing, take it out of context to make a story. Then simple minded people read it and go word for word off of it. yeah we need a miracle....

Worry about your own QBs, how about get a QB that can throw for over 3,000 yards... Tannehill the WR is the savior?
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 31 July 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 31 July 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

So your team defeats a team that in your words "imploded" and you think that's something to be proud of? The Jets were unfocused and off their game because of locker room turmoil and that's what it took for the Dolphins to beat them. That's basically what you're saying. That's like beating somebody in a game of chess the day after their wife died. Yeah that sounds like a victory to be proud of. Let me ask you this, why didn't the Dolphins win earlier in the season during their first meeting? Back when the season was young and every team still had a chance to make the playoffs. Why did it take the Jets imploding for the Dolphins to beat them? And it's not like the Dolphins won by 2 touchdowns either. They won by less than a touchdown. So even with all the "imploding" in the Jets locker room, the Dolphins still couldn't win by a comfortable margin. Is that what it takes for the Dolphins to win? For their opponents to be distracted by off the field issues? If that's the case enjoy your stay in the AFC's basement. Considering the amount of time the Dolphins have spent down there, you must find it to be very comfortable down there.

You know if you put a gun to my head right now and told me my life depended on telling you the name of the Miami Dolphins head coach, I could not tell you. I'd have to look it up. I know it's not Jeff Fisher, I do know that. But I have no idea who finally took that job.....but I do know Jeff Fisher didn't want it. But I mean who would want it? They have no QB. I mean the one they just drafted couldn't even get his ass into camp on time. Say what you want about Mark Sanchez but at least he got to camp on time before his rookie season. Then your running back hasn't done shit since he left college and he is more famous now for having to give back his Heisman than he is for anything he's done on a NFL field. I mean O.J. Simpson killed two people but to this very day he's still listed as a Heisman trophy winner, something Reggie Bush can't say anymore. Outside of that the Dolphins have nobody else on their roster that is a household name or even recognizable by the average NFL fan. Now that Jason Taylor has retired and Ike Turner was traded to Chicago, I don't even know who's on your roster outside of Tannenhill and Bush. There is nobody I'm concerned about that's for sure. Oh yeah you do have that GM, Ireland. Who isn't known for any great draft pick he's made or any great coach he's hired. He's known as that guy that asked Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute.

Enjoy your season Frosty and have fun rooting for a team that STILL hasn't won a playoff game since Bill Clinton was president. Boy, I'm starting to lose count of how many years I've been saying that on here.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#17 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 31 July 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

So your team defeats a team that in your words "imploded" and you think that's something to be proud of? The Jets were unfocused and off their game because of locker room turmoil and that's what it took for the Dolphins to beat them. That's basically what you're saying. That's like beating somebody in a game of chess the day after their wife died. Yeah that sounds like a victory to be proud of. Let me ask you this, why didn't the Dolphins win earlier in the season during their first meeting? Back when the season was young and every team still had a chance to make the playoffs. Why did it take the Jets imploding for the Dolphins to beat them? And it's not like the Dolphins won by 2 touchdowns either. They won by less than a touchdown. So even with all the "imploding" in the Jets locker room, the Dolphins still couldn't win by a comfortable margin. Is that what it takes for the Dolphins to win? For their opponents to be distracted by off the field issues? If that's the case enjoy your stay in the AFC's basement. Considering the amount of time the Dolphins have spent down there, you must find it to be very comfortable down there.

You know if you put a gun to my head right now and told me my life depended on telling you the name of the Miami Dolphins head coach, I could not tell you. I'd have to look it up. I know it's not Jeff Fisher, I do know that. But I have no idea who finally took that job.....but I do know Jeff Fisher didn't want it. But I mean who would want it? They have no QB. I mean the one they just drafted couldn't even get his ass into camp on time. Say what you want about Mark Sanchez but at least he got to camp on time before his rookie season. Then your running back hasn't done shit since he left college and he is more famous now for having to give back his Heisman than he is for anything he's done on a NFL field. I mean O.J. Simpson killed two people but to this very day he's still listed as a Heisman trophy winner, something Reggie Bush can't say anymore. Outside of that the Dolphins have nobody else on their roster that is a household name or even recognizable by the average NFL fan. Now that Jason Taylor has retired and Ike Turner was traded to Chicago, I don't even know who's on your roster outside of Tannenhill and Bush. There is nobody I'm concerned about that's for sure. Oh yeah you do have that GM, Ireland. Who isn't known for any great draft pick he's made or any great coach he's hired. He's known as that guy that asked Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute.

Enjoy your season Frosty and have fun rooting for a team that STILL hasn't won a playoff game since Bill Clinton was president. Boy, I'm starting to lose count of how many years I've been saying that on here.

You're lucky you changed "Israel" to "Ireland" before I could google image the appropriate facepalm meme.

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 31 July 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

You're lucky you changed "Israel" to "Ireland" before I could google image the appropriate facepalm meme.

Israel or Ireland who cares? He still hasn't done anything to turn the Dolphins into a winning team or even a mediocre team. He probably won't even be their GM this time next year. Then again knowing the Dolphins he probably will be.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#19 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 August 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Israel or Ireland who cares? He still hasn't done anything to turn the Dolphins into a winning team or even a mediocre team. He probably won't even be their GM this time next year. Then again knowing the Dolphins he probably will be.

But but... Jake Long! Ummm... Cam Wake! Davis is better than Revis! Brandon Marshall Devon Bess is the best WR in the division... ummm... Soliai!

#20 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 31 July 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

So your team defeats a team that in your words "imploded" and you think that's something to be proud of?

My posts really has less to do with being proud of Miami beating your team than your team actually falling apart. I just stated a fact. Your team imploded and judging by Santonio's comments, the Jets are primed to fall apart again.

They won by less than a touchdown. So even with all the "imploding" in the Jets locker room, the Dolphins still couldn't win by a comfortable margin. Is that what it takes for the Dolphins to win? For their opponents to be distracted by off the field issues? If that's the case enjoy your stay in the AFC's basement. Considering the amount of time the Dolphins have spent down there, you must find it to be very comfortable down there.

And the Jets made it into the playoffs one year because the Colts wussed out and benched their best player. So what? A win is a win is a win.

You know if you put a gun to my head right now and told me my life depended on telling you the name of the Miami Dolphins head coach, I could not tell you. I'd have to look it up. I know it's not Jeff Fisher, I do know that. But I have no idea who finally took that job.....but I do know Jeff Fisher didn't want it. But I mean who would want it? They have no QB. I mean the one they just drafted couldn't even get his ass into camp on time.

Then allow me to express my sympathies for you being such an ignorant dolt about a team in your division. If you don't even know who run the Fins, what business do you have questioning anything about them?

Find out who our HC is, then we can have a real discussion about the strengths/weakness of both squads.

Say what you want about Mark Sanchez but at least he got to camp on time before his rookie season.

If getting in on time if indicative of how good a player will be, then why is Mark Sanchez considered an inconsistent lower tier QB?

Then your running back hasn't done shit since he left college and he is more famous now for having to give back his Heisman than he is for anything he's done on a NFL field.

1000 yards+ and 6 TD's is nothing?

Posted Image

I will enjoy this season. Expectations are low for Miami. Theres no pressure on this squad to do well. The Jets and their foot fetish loving coach have all the pressure in the world on them...And they will fail. Mark the tape.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users