NYJetsFan.com Forums: There Will Be No Difference With The Scab Refs Huh? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Today, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

There Will Be No Difference With The Scab Refs Huh?

#1 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:00 AM

Saints and Cardinals players rip 'clueless' replacement refs from Hall of Fame Game

By Mike Freeman | National NFL Insider
August 6, 2012 4:13 pm ET

You didn't see much about this on television. Or hear about it. But players from the New Orleans Saints and Arizona Cardinals claim replacement officials working the Hall of Fame Game made so many errors, players from both sidelines began openly mocking them.

The mistakes, players say, were numerous, despite not being discussed much or shown on the broadcast. For one, players say, not a single, non-special teams holding penalty was called. That is a remarkable thing for the first preseason game of the year.

Players gave numerous examples, but said two were blatant. In one, officials forgot to move the marker after a 3-yard loss. The loss was followed by an incomplete pass. So it should have been third-and-13 but the marker showed third-and-10 because the official forgot to move it. One sideline erupted over the mistake and the officials corrected it.

On another play, it was explained by players, there was a holding call on a Saints punt return and it took the officials four attempts to correctly spot the football. (I could be wrong but I don't remember seeing any of this on the broadcast.)

"We were all laughing on the sidelines at how clueless they were," said one player.

It got so bad players began mocking the replacement officials. Players also say some of the officials began arguing amongst themselves vocally in front of the players.

The National Football League Referees Association, the union for the locked out officials, released a statement later on Monday saying it documented a number of mistakes as well. Biased? Of course. Accurate? Yes. Players pointed to many of the same mistakes the NFLRA did which included:
A touchdown ruled short
A no call for offensive holding in the end zone
A no call for illegal motion
A no call for kicking team member going out of bounds and touching ball first
Wrong penalty enforcement for offensive holding
A no call for illegal hands to the face
A no call for facemask
A no call for helmet to helmet on defenseless punte
The royally screwed up hold on a punt return
A no call on intentional grounding
A no call on defensive offsides

Do regular officials make these kinds of mistakes? Of course. But this goes to the fact that replacements refs are afraid to make calls.

This is going to be interesting to watch if these mistakes continue. Especially if there is no settlement of the lockout and this continues into the regular season.

Because it will be impossible to hide them forever.

(cbssports.com)

I know I'm going to pay closer attention to the officiating in Friday's game. It'll be like watching amateur hour.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

If they don't call holding penalties, maybe we can survive the year with Hunter at RT!

#3 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:54 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 09 August 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

If they don't call holding penalties, maybe we can survive the year with Hunter at RT!

Bring back Hartsock and Mulligan too!

#4 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 09 August 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

Ha Ha Ha....never looked at it like that. I think urr onto something. lol

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 09 August 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

Bring back Hartsock and Mulligan too!

I still can't believe how many times Mulligan was called for false starts in that week 17 game.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users