NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sanchez Right On Pace - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (23 October 2014 - 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Jetsman05 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 03:31 PM) is 115 in the fantasy league
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 04:25 PM) nope
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 October 2014 - 09:58 PM) 10-6!!!!
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM) no doubt
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM) believe!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:12 AM) TEHN AND SIX
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) TEH JETS!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Sanchez Right On Pace

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:29 PM



Quote

Reporters in Cortland were keeping detailed tallies on how the quarterbacks performed in camp and the completion percentages weren’t great.

These counts are from Rich Cimini on ESPN NY.

Sanchez: 94-for-180 (52.2 pecent), four touchdown passes, six interceptions, 15 sacks, one touchdown run. Tebow: 53-for-109 (48.6 percent), two touchdown passes, three interceptions, 21 sacks, three touchdown runs.


Winning!



0

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,015
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Is there anything more pointless than training camp stats? Just a dumb media gimmick.
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 585
  • Joined: 30-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NV
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

"Man, we talkin bout practice"..Seriously though Sanchez throwing 4td's in three weeks is pretty god damn depressing if you ask me.

I'll give him the benifit of the doubt since he does practice against the best defense in the league. It's kind of disturbing to me though that if Mark fails at qb this year our team is doomed for years to come. Tebow is worthless as a qb, so basically were looking at drafting another qb soon or picking up a 2nd to 3rd tier free agent qb while our defense just keep getting older.
0

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

Sanchez is playing against our first defense, so those "stats" aren't as bad as they look.
0

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

I just can't believe the excuses machine here. This is nothing different then then the last 3-4 years since he's been here. Same dull mediocre camps. Stats are stats yes. Meaningless preseason stats I agree but whats different then the last 3 years? Nothing!! it's not like he struggles against our defense then lights up the opposition. He struggles no matter who is across the field. I want to be f*ckin wow'ed for f*ck sakes. I've been patient enough. This is the big leagues. Sh*t or get off the pot.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,015
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 August 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

I just can't believe the excuses machine here. This is nothing different then then the last 3-4 years since he's been here. Same dull mediocre camps. Stats are stats yes. Meaningless preseason stats I agree but whats different then the last 3 years? Nothing!! it's not like he struggles against our defense then lights up the opposition. He struggles no matter who is across the field. I want to be f*ckin wow'ed for f*ck sakes. I've been patient enough. This is the big leagues. Sh*t or get off the pot.


He hasn't even played a real game yet so how do we know if nothing is changed? I care more about how he actually looks than training camp stats. Do you expect him to complete 60+% of his passes vs our defense with WRs like Stephen Hill, Patrick Turner, and Royce Pollard vs Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, and Kyle Wilson??

Our defense holds QBs to around 50% every season, so its not like our defense is easy on QBs. Our WRs not being able to stay healthy concerns me, because from what I heard Sanchez looks better than in the past but the lack of talent around him might hurt him. We can't really judge him until the real games begin.
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 18 August 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

He hasn't even played a real game yet so how do we know if nothing is changed? I care more about how he actually looks than training camp stats. Do you expect him to complete 60+% of his passes vs our defense with WRs like Stephen Hill, Patrick Turner, and Royce Pollard vs Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, and Kyle Wilson??

Our defense holds QBs to around 50% every season, so its not like our defense is easy on QBs. Our WRs not being able to stay healthy concerns me, because from what I heard Sanchez looks better than in the past but the lack of talent around him might hurt him. We can't really judge him until the real games begin.


Ok,ok,ok. If this truly is the case then Rex is to blame. His relentless blitzes in camp and pressure defense are breaking this kid down. How in the hell can a kid get confident in himself when he goes 2-11 in camp? Maybe that's why elite defensive teams never seem to have a QB because if they draft one they just destroy them in camp. That makes sense.

And if were going keep telling ourselves that Mark struggles because he has guys like Stephen Hill and Patrick Turner to throw to then were f*cked because that's who he's going to have regardless.
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,015
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 August 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

Ok,ok,ok. If this truly is the case then Rex is to blame. His relentless blitzes in camp and pressure defense are breaking this kid down. How in the hell can a kid get confident in himself when he goes 2-11 in camp? Maybe that's why elite defensive teams never seem to have a QB because if they draft one they just destroy them in camp. That makes sense.

And if were going keep telling ourselves that Mark struggles because he has guys like Stephen Hill and Patrick Turner to throw to then were f*cked because that's who he's going to have regardless.


Turner is going to start this year? I'm expecting that Holmes will be back and hopefully Kerley will be back soon. And this is definitely not our final roster, knowing the way Tannenbaum operates I see them adding someone before the season. Either through other teams cuts or maybe a trade.

The Steelers and Ravens seem to have found their QB and they have elite defenses. I just don't care about training camp stats, idk what you are expecting of Mark to do against our defense but if he was tearing them up I'd be concerned.

Who's to say Sanchez doesn't improve this season? Training camp stats aren't going to tell us that, regular season games are. The reports are encouraging about Mark and he has not been helped out by his WRs, it may be a concern this season especially if guys stay injured.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users