The Annual Shj Season Prediction Topic:
Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:17 AM
2. Sun, Sep 16 @ Pittsburgh Steelers --- W. Mendenhall coming off surgery. They're having OL issues. Their defense is aging by the day. Their LBs are old and slow, their safeties are even slower. Keller should be the difference maker.
3. Sun, Sep 23 @ Miami Dolphins --- W. Miami is tanking.
4. Sun, Sep 30 vs San Francisco 49ers --- W. I think that this is going to be a 9-6 game. Edge goes to the home crowd.
5. Mon, Oct 8 vs Houston Texans --- W. Revis on Andre Johnson. Our front 7 keying in on Foster/Tate. Everyone is taking the Texans seriously because they finally won the AFC South... Alabama would with the AFC South last year.
6. Sun, Oct 14 vs Indianapolis Colts --- W. Rookie QB on the road.
7. Sun, Oct 21 @ New England Patriots --- L. This will be all the hype... "the battle of the unbeatens". Jets choke the lead away as Welker abuses Cro.
8. Sun, Oct 28 vs Miami Dolphins --- W. Tannenhill will be surprised that he has to play the Jets again since he thinks we're in the NFC North.
9. Bye Week
10. Sun, Nov 11 @ Seattle Seahawks --- W. Usually I'm weary of games on the West Coast but this is coming off a bye so we can fly in a day early. Other than their stadium an their geography, the Seahawks are abysmal... don't let Wilson's one preseason game fool you.
11. Sun, Nov 18 @ St. Louis Rams --- W. If you lose to the Rams, you're out of the league. That's in the new CBA.
12. Thu, Nov 22 vs New England Patriots --- L. I hate the Pats but coming off a short week in a Nationally televised game with the division up for grabs... you know we'll blow it.
13. Sun, Dec 2 vs Arizona Cards --- W. Kevin Kolb is the rich man's Kellen Clemens.
14. Sun, Dec 9 @ Jacksonville Jags --- W. Rex will make sure that Tebow scores 2 TDs, one on the ground, one through the air. Lets hope that the one through the air is to one of our guys.
15. Mon, Dec 17 @ Tennessee Titans --- W. Titans are a bad team who are well run so no one really thinks of them as bad.
16. Sun, Dec 23 vs San Diego Chargers --- W. I bet that Norv will be fired well before this game.
17. Sun, Dec 30 @ Buffalo Bills --- L. We'll have the WC sewn up and will all be secretly rooting for McElroy to fail so we don't have to face the Broncos.
12-4, WC, AFC Championship game again.
Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:11 PM
This team is f***ing shit.
That being said, they'll win the Super Bowl now. Everyone knows I'm a baffoon.
Our offense might be shit, but our defense sure isn't/.
Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:36 PM
Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:32 PM
When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!