NYJetsFan.com Forums: Woody Johnson Rips Jets Offense - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Woody Johnson Rips Jets Offense Its getting bad

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...-offensive-woes

Look I'll tell you something. The reason I'm hard on Sanchez is for this very reason right here. At the end of the day not having that premier signal caller ultimately drives GM's batty and often times causes coaches and their staff their jobs. It often causes termoil. ESPECAILLY within the NY media. If everyone didn't like the Jets before THEY ARE REALLY GONNA HATE US NOW.

To outside people this team is a joke. They see a fat coach, bellowing smoke out his lungs every chance he gets. A mad-man GM treating F.A like the wild wild west, a diva like QB without the credentials. He's marketable, he'll sell GQ mags, its good business but at the end of the day no one watns to continally get pictures and bio's of a QB who's played pretty piss poor up until this point. AFC championship years and all. I've said it all along. Sanchez might not even be in the league if he wasn't on the Jets. Top 3 D top 3 rushing almost in those 2 AFC champ years.

In closing Sanchez needs to play. People gotta stop confusing Sanchez (even him himself) with Eli. Eli has a different predigree then Sanchez. Your Dad and brother played in the NFL. Your brother is a 1st ballot hall of famer. People really need to f*ck off with the Eli comparisions and how long it took him.

I want Mark to be my QB but if he's not the guy (and we'll know this year) then it's good f*ckin bye.

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:40 AM

How about you include the quote so we can see just how bad of a rip it is...

"We have been remarkably consistent on not scoring touchdowns, that's for sure," Johnson told Fox Business Network on Wednesday, via The Star-Ledger. "We have a lot of guys, just the timing is a little off. But I think we will do very well when we open."

Ooooooooooh....

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 30 August 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

How about you include the quote so we can see just how bad of a rip it is...

"We have been remarkably consistent on not scoring touchdowns, that's for sure," Johnson told Fox Business Network on Wednesday, via The Star-Ledger. "We have a lot of guys, just the timing is a little off. But I think we will do very well when we open."

Ooooooooooh....

That's a very political and "beat around the bush" response. When you scrape away the shiney outside layer of that snippet it sounds like this.

" We have been a hunk of sh*t on offese thats for sure"

Its not so bad when the coach or even the GM says it but when your owner says it. It carrys a little more umph. In my own personal opinion.

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:09 AM

Woody says "We have been remarkably consistent on not scoring touchdowns, that's for sure," and I'm suppose to get upset over that? All Woody showed was he has two working eyeballs. I agree we have been consistent on not scoring touchdowns. So this offseason we hired a new offensive coordinator after firing the one we've had for the last 6 seasons. Something that should have been done back when Rex was first hired in 2009. I don't get how Woody ripped the Jets offense by saying something that is so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see the same problems we've seen.

Personally I don't give f*** what non-Jets fans think of the Jets. I never have and I never will. They're going to think whatever they want to think anyway, so let them think it. I doubt Chiefs and Jaguars fans care what I think of their players and head coach. I refuse to get worried over what people who aren't even Jets fans are saying or thinking about the New York Jets. Who the hell are they anyway? If they want to talk shit about the Jets then they can kiss my ass, because they aren't going to ruin my optimism over the upcoming season. I will save my pessimism for December if need be.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users