NYJetsFan.com Forums: A Little Madden Help Please... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 November 2014 - 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Today, 09:15 PM) quack
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

A Little Madden Help Please...

#1 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

How the hell do you start a new franchize in the new 13 Madden? All I see is the career mode which you only get to play defense or offense plays only. Where's the old franchise mode???? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#2 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

you have to go to career and then play as a coach.. the new madden interface is pretty frustrating

#3 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

Exactly. Everyone is freaking about that. It's under career mode, and then you select play as a coach. They just made franchise mode different this year. Harder to find. I was going nuts about this too

#4 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

And cant control 2 teams anymore :banghead:
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

I don't know. I beat someone in my first online game, 41-17. And I suck. This could be the best Madden ever.

#6 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

omg this career mode suuuuuucks. You can't create a player to bring into career coach mode?
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#7 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

My advice, return the game while its still within 30 days and get your money back. EA Sports = trash.SOOOOOO glad i didn't buy it.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

Connected Careers is actually a really good mode (http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/connected-careers-developer-blog). Yes I know its coming from the EA website and I normally wouldn't use a source like that from someone trying to push their own product but it explains things pretty well. I don't like however that you can't play your friends in ranked matched as well as took away specific defensive assignments.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 01 September 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

Connected Careers is actually a really good mode (http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/connected-careers-developer-blog). Yes I know its coming from the EA website and I normally wouldn't use a source like that from someone trying to push their own product but it explains things pretty well. I don't like however that you can't play your friends in ranked matched as well as took away specific defensive assignments.

As well as still having terrible gameplay with a sub-par physics engine that is more for looks than realism, which is all EA can manage, the LOOK of a game.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

This years Madden actually feels a lot different. Makes you feel more in the game (at least in my opinion). You even admit you havent bought the game.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

View PostTebow15, on 01 September 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

My advice, return the game while its still within 30 days and get your money back. EA Sports = trash.SOOOOOO glad i didn't buy it.

How much do they give you back for it?
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

I've been done with Madden for years now. Its not worth it. Borderlands 2 is coming out soon. Much better option

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

View Postbluelinecop, on 01 September 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

How much do they give you back for it?

Should be full price within 30 days. if not you can sell it to gamestop for a good price still since its so new, good price for gamestop that is lol.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 01 September 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

This years Madden actually feels a lot different. Makes you feel more in the game (at least in my opinion). You even admit you havent bought the game.

Played the demo and watched a bunch of reviews, gameplay. its still trash. unless the demo is NOTHING like the gameplay in the release, its trash.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

This is the best madden I have played in years.
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 September 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

This is the best madden I have played in years.

eating dirt is an upgrade over eating dog poop, but still not advisable.

anyway for those who are still brainwashed by EA watch starting at the 2 min mark, cus the first example is slow. guy is spot on. The game is still dumb and completely unrealistic.

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

I just watched that video and some of what hes saying is flaws in the game is really his fault. The first play he screwed up, he got onto the CB and moved him away allowing a fast WR to burn him.

Then he talks about how you can't do this at home, no kidding, they are professional athletes. The reason they are in the NFL is because they can make quick sharp cuts and stop on the dime and accelerate to top speed. Of course a guy is going to be able to make a cut and have you miss when you are on a angle like that, he can use your back against you.

and the part about the PS player covering Miles Austin, what did he expect to happen there? He called a curl route vs a man press defense, so of course the CB is going to be right there. Crappy CBs can have nice coverage in real life too, if Austin had a deep route he would have burnt him there.

The game isn't perfect and has flaws, but that wasn't a very good video exploiting them. From my experience playing this game, its the best one in years and I'm having fun playing it for the most part.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 03 September 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

I just watched that video and some of what hes saying is flaws in the game is really his fault. The first play he screwed up, he got onto the CB and moved him away allowing a fast WR to burn him.

Then he talks about how you can't do this at home, no kidding, they are professional athletes. The reason they are in the NFL is because they can make quick sharp cuts and stop on the dime and accelerate to top speed. Of course a guy is going to be able to make a cut and have you miss when you are on a angle like that, he can use your back against you.

and the part about the PS player covering Miles Austin, what did he expect to happen there? He called a curl route vs a man press defense, so of course the CB is going to be right there. Crappy CBs can have nice coverage in real life too, if Austin had a deep route he would have burnt him there.

The game isn't perfect and has flaws, but that wasn't a very good video exploiting them. From my experience playing this game, its the best one in years and I'm having fun playing it for the most part.

hahah wow, i told u not to watch the first one cus i didnt agree with him, but his player moved away a second before he clicked on him. You either CANT or REFUSE to see things.

and pro athletes can come to a complete stop after going full speed without breakind down a lil bit, not one can just completely stop their momentum and then go full speed again without re-accelerating.

so clearly you are just not on a high enough level to realize these things and you have been madden brainwashed so badly that you dont know what reality is. do you watch on sundays? cus no one can do that type of running. and also no scrub corner runs an in route before a wr even breaks that way. since you need an education here is a better video with a more intelligent explanation, although i doubt you will be able to keep up if you couldnt handle the first one.

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

LOL k, I'm just going to leave that one alone. :boredom:
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon