NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sanchez For Matt Flynn - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets get dismantled in KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) we are running out of time
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) No more screens just chuck it down field
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:00 PM) 1st down
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:00 PM) LETS GO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:00 PM) Jalen!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 PM) Jeeeeeeeez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 PM) wow
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 PM) 2nd and 10
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 PM) Drop
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 PM) 3rd and 10
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:01 PM) CMON O WTF
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:02 PM) THE GUYS IN RED ARE NOT ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:02 PM) 4th and the game
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 PM) Terrible throw
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 PM) another f***ing pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 PM) Good job Fitz Right to the DB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 PM) From player of the week to trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 PM) wtf fitzpatrick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:03 PM) 6 trunovers
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) What a shit game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) absolute trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) already burned all 3 timeouts too
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) AWFUCKINL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:09 PM) Really had no choice
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) WOW
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) Life as a jets fan
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) ..........................................................
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) another f***ing pick 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) 7 turnovers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) we had 9 days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) and we play like this?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) 9 fuckin days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:12 PM) 9 NINE NINE FUCKIN DAYS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:12 PM) Take all the starters out atleast
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:13 PM) Ryan Shitspatrick showed up today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) Good thing I don't drink during JETS games I'd be in an alcohol coma today
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:17 PM) Another pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:17 PM) 6 picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:17 PM) 6 f***ing INT's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:18 PM) 8 turnovers. Most since 1975
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:20 PM) we don't deserve to be considered good
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:20 PM) we are a clusterfuck
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:49 PM) This was a horrible effort by the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:49 PM) they had 10 days to prepare and still shit themselves on the field
canuckfan Icon : (Today, 06:25 AM) Jets fans finding out what the fans of Fitzy's previous teams already knew. Game manager at best; QB disaster-area at worst. Time to cultivate Bryce Petty or write the season off. We are behind in the conference tie breakers already as it will surely come down to that if we are to make a wild card. Yesterday was one of those games where I didn't even have the slightest feeling they were going to come back.
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Sanchez For Matt Flynn

#21 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I communicate with a lot of Jets fans and I've heard and read about a lot of crap lately.

I think the bigger question is when is enough, enough with Sanchez.
0

#22 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 27 September 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

I think the bigger question is when is enough, enough with Sanchez.


What is it that Sanchez doesn't do that you think another QB would? What do you think is missing?
0

#23 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 27 September 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I communicate with a lot of Jets fans and I've heard and read about a lot of crap lately.

I think the bigger question is when is enough, enough with Sanchez.


The day he was drafted.
Posted Image
0

#24 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,535
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostTebow15, on 27 September 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

The day he was drafted.

Now this is the definition of blind hate and blind love. I dont think Sanchez has what it takes but from the day he was drafted wtf is that but blind hate. He hasn't made through the full 4th year yet. He deserves his fourth year at the least.

As far as Tebow being any teams future I think you've been huffing to much gas or taken way to much acid. Tebow`s true future is what he is now. And all around multi-dimensional player but an NFL qb??? That`s not reality.
0

#25 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 27 September 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I communicate with a lot of Jets fans and I've heard and read about a lot of crap lately.

I think the bigger question is when is enough, enough with Sanchez.


Don't mean to shoot the messenger, it is just a desperate proposition.

I think a lot of talent evaluation has to be called into question with the Jets as an organization. Sanchez, as a QB taken in the top five, is the big thing people look at, but I think he is one of many decisions that have to be examined and is less of a question mark than others the team has made. For example:

-Mark: hasn't been great, hasn't been as bad as a lot of people make him out to be. But was he worth the trade involved? Could the team have held their spot and done better? This is really an in-general thing, as the Jets have made it a practice to trade up in the draft and the worth of these trades has to be evaluated as a whole
-Greene: see above
-Wilson: hasn't looked like the "safe" pick a lot of people thought he was (that is how I remember his evaluation)
-Elllis and Wilkerson: have looked decent, but haven't claimed spots of their own either
-Coples-a luxury pick but has looked good so far, team hasn't just given him lots of opportunities though
-Scott-personally think was a waste, we could have gotten similar value for much less-Jets thought they were getting a steal, but really paid dearly for a pet player of their new coach
-Hunter-WTF?
-Slauson, Ducasse: nothing special. Slauson was worth a sixth Ducasse has not been worth his pick
-Holmes: huge mistake, worth a fifth in a trade, not worth signing long term-nothing but a headache and not a #1 receiver and not even a #2 worth paying good money for

I think the Jets have performed poorly in free agency and in the first three rounds of the draft over the last five years and it shows. They act like they make up for trading off extra picks by bringing in good UFA, but I don't think that shows on the playing field.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#26 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 27 September 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Now this is the definition of blind hate and blind love. I dont think Sanchez has what it takes but from the day he was drafted wtf is that but blind hate. He hasn't made through the full 4th year yet. He deserves his fourth year at the least.

As far as Tebow being any teams future I think you've been huffing to much gas or taken way to much acid. Tebow`s true future is what he is now. And all around multi-dimensional player but an NFL qb??? That`s not reality.


HAHAHA no...... its not blind hate. I said the dude would be a bust before we even drafted him no matter where he went. we unfortunately drafted him and have had false hope ever since. this is the definition of spotting a bust of a qb from miles away.
Posted Image
0

#27 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostTebow15, on 29 September 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

HAHAHA no...... its not blind hate. I said the dude would be a bust before we even drafted him no matter where he went. we unfortunately drafted him and have had false hope ever since. this is the definition of spotting a bust of a qb from miles away.


Posted Image

You couldn't spot a bust if your life depended on it.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#28 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 27 September 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I communicate with a lot of Jets fans and I've heard and read about a lot of crap lately.

I think the bigger question is when is enough, enough with Sanchez.


Your problem is you think communicating with 'fans' is actually getting anything.

Many reasons why this is a stupid topic but just go look at Russ Wilson if you need a solid reason why this is stupid.
0

#29 User is offline   V DidDy 210 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 336
  • Joined: 16-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

I personally like McElroy more than Flynn.

dude is a stud
0

#30 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 29 September 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

Posted Image

You couldn't spot a bust if your life depended on it.


#1 he was never given a real shot in GAMES. #2 Can't be right all the time, otherwise i wouldn't be human. I am not going to bring up a statistical track record of how much i've been right on NFL qbs since I have been on here because I shouldn't have to, you're not worth the trouble of typing that much, and you would just say Kellen Clemens again, because that is the one and only thing you have on me. Congrats. you are highly original and have SOOO much on me. hahaha what a joke. :hysterical: there are enough tools in here to supply a construction company, so sad.
Posted Image
0

#31 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostTebow15, on 30 September 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

#1 he was never given a real shot in GAMES. #2 Can't be right all the time, otherwise i wouldn't be human. I am not going to bring up a statistical track record of how much i've been right on NFL qbs since I have been on here because I shouldn't have to, you're not worth the trouble of typing that much, and you would just say Kellen Clemens again, because that is the one and only thing you have on me. Congrats. you are highly original and have SOOO much on me. hahaha what a joke. :hysterical: there are enough tools in here to supply a construction company, so sad.


Posted Image

Whatever you have to keep telling yourself Clemens11 Tebow15 McElroy14. #1 He had his chance in 2007 and #2 you're right you can't be right all the time. So remember that Mr. I can spot a bust of a QB from miles away.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users