NYJetsFan.com Forums: Great Article On Sanchez - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee Lee la la lee le lee leeeee
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) GO TEAM!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 May 2016 - 10:40 AM) from the looks of it, nobody is excited lol
santana Icon : (18 May 2016 - 10:27 PM) I'm excited for geno smith. His jaw will survive the off season.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 May 2016 - 06:26 PM) not true, never know who might punch him
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 May 2016 - 05:38 PM) f*** Geno smith
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 May 2016 - 05:39 PM) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
mgjetman Icon : (23 May 2016 - 02:01 PM) Geno really needs to go away. Double f**k Geno.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 May 2016 - 02:21 PM) Fitzpatrick said he wants to play for the jets and that he won't retire
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 May 2016 - 06:50 PM) This street thug Darron Lee hasn't signed yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 May 2016 - 05:32 PM) that damn dirty street thug
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 May 2016 - 10:28 AM) jets offered fitz 3 years 24 million dollar deal. 12 million for 2016 and 6 million each for 2017 and 2018. fitz is unhappy with the 2017 and 2018 number
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 June 2016 - 01:45 PM) Street thug
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 June 2016 - 01:47 PM) I really don't like Devin Smith he cost us 2 games last season with his hands of stone
Jetsfan115 Icon : (01 June 2016 - 04:27 PM) he's a rookie
Jetsfan115 Icon : (01 June 2016 - 04:27 PM) i'm more concerned we really don't have a slot WR. all of our guys are outside guys
Jetsfan115 Icon : (01 June 2016 - 04:27 PM) i wonder if amaro is gonna be a big slit guy and blocker for us
Jetsfan115 Icon : (01 June 2016 - 04:27 PM) slot
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 June 2016 - 09:22 PM) Sources told NY daily news.Fitzpatrick is about to sign 1 year deal
MikeGangGree... Icon : (01 June 2016 - 10:06 PM) We didn't have a slot WR last year also. I do Amaro steps up I really do like him
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 June 2016 - 09:46 AM) Ok so the jets won't take the deal. My question is why?? 1 year 12 million when they are already offering him 12 million in his first year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 June 2016 - 01:24 PM) 2 reasons, 1st off for salary cap relief this year. we have no cap room this year but plenty next year. a multi year deal and backload the contract and 2, why pay a guy 12 mil for 1 year with no guarentee and go thorugh this again
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 June 2016 - 01:24 PM) fitz said he'd take a 1 year deal but jets don't want that
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 June 2016 - 01:25 PM) they should offer him a 3 years for 30 mil. 12 this year (half in the signing bonus for cap relief) 10 mil next year and 8 mil the 3rd year. 1st 2 years guarenteed (22 mil)
RetireChrebet Icon : (03 June 2016 - 03:37 AM) You know your fucked when the biggest offseason story is can we convince a journeyman QB whom singlehandedly threw us out of the playoffs last year to sign a deal worth way more than his actual value!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 09:59 AM) Ok jets brothers I need fantasy football help. Who should I keep in my keepers league. We have to decide by July
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:00 AM) Should I keep Cam Gurley or Bell?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:01 AM) Cam had a monster year last year and in our league it's 6 points per PassTd and cam is getting his best WR back.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:01 AM) Gurley was a monster last year as a rookie
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:03 AM) Bell missed most of the year with a injury but it's also a PPR league. In only 6 games last year he =100 points
MikeGangGree... Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:04 AM) Cam also had 45 total TDs last year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM) I'd keep bell
Jetsfan115 Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM) there are maybe like 5 #1 fantasy RBs at best and you need to start at least 2
Jetsfan115 Icon : (03 June 2016 - 10:50 AM) QBs are easier to find. I had cam in 2 leagues and drafted him way late. RBs are impossible to find late
MikeGangGree... Icon : (04 June 2016 - 07:53 PM) FIRE FITZPATRICK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (04 June 2016 - 07:53 PM) That Damn dirty street thug
MikeGangGree... Icon : (05 June 2016 - 09:43 PM) In other news the NBA finals is like A NFL team Playing a college football team.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (06 June 2016 - 11:23 AM) line is in. jets are favorites for 5 games, pick for 2, and underdog for 9
MikeGangGree... Icon : (08 June 2016 - 04:56 PM) We play better as a underdog
santana Icon : (12 June 2016 - 03:54 PM) JETS JETS JETS
santana Icon : (13 June 2016 - 09:28 AM) Update on the #Jets situation with Ryan Fitzpatrick: Nothing. … Just nothing. Doesn't seem like things will change heading into minicamp.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 June 2016 - 10:39 AM) yeah every day i check for an update and every day, nothing
vjdbbq Icon : (14 June 2016 - 05:43 AM) Where's Rob and his ass ?
Mario Icon : (20 June 2016 - 06:21 PM) Any Jets fan in the Kansas city, Missouri area, that will be going to the game on the 25th of September?
vjdbbq Icon : (22 June 2016 - 07:29 AM) No Mario ; you will be there alone .
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 June 2016 - 07:15 PM) FIRE FITZPATRICK
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Great Article On Sanchez

#21 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,522
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

@Mr. Jet


Now this is the kind of debate explanation I can live with. Shows you are being optimistic but dont have blind love. I hate it when people jump om other people whether they are for or against a player with no information other than "hes great" and "you all are stupid because you dont believe" etc. etc.Totally miniscule comments. I like a little intelligent thought behind a debate from both sides of a debate.i appreciate the thought you put into the last comment. At least now I can logically see your point of view.

I agree it all isn't about stats but when his stats are almost all bad all 3 years and if it remains the same pattern this year there is a point that you have to look at the qb as a huge part of the problem.

Is it all Mark`s fault? Only an idiot would say that. I just see what I see.Ive said it before that I finally see mark making the right throws this year which I didn't see the previous years but with one big problem. I see Mark throwing the balls very inaccurately which hasn't changed and is still throwing the ball late in his fourth year which is a huge issue for me. Some of the drops are on the receivers but there also is a responsibility of the qb to either throw the ball early enough after looking at a receiver for the receiver to make a play without having the defender draped around him. Maybe some of it is the receivers fault for not running patterns but if the qb throws the ball late then you diminish the chances of a receiver being open. Once the defender sees where the qb is looking the defenders converge on that spot. Yeah if you have a great line and great protection the qb can wait for receivers to get open after being covered initially but that isn't the norm.

Point is defenses are quick in the NFL and a qb normally needs to get the ball out fast once he looks a certain direction. mark tends to hold the ball to long staring down a receiver and therefore contributing to a lot of interceptions and drops


Just to answer your questions about a qb life after Sanchez if he was dropped who knows. I dont know what Mcelroy is about. maybe he is a possible future and maybe he isn't. All I know is every time I see him in the preseason he looks accurate with confident decisions. Yeah I know he was playing against 3rd plus stringers and those out of the NFL but he hasnt even had a chance in the preseason to play against higher end players except in the final preseason game this year and he looked pretty decent in that game. Also another option is the draft. One thing that drives me more nuts than anything is when I see so many rookies and qb`s with less time than Sanchez looking like they are further ahead and have a better grasp on the game.

Is Mark just a slow learner that will come of age in a couple of years? Yeah its possible but if I dont see a huge progressive step forward this year I personally will lose faith in him. If you dont have a qb that you believe is a good enough to win a Superbowl and that belief doesn't change there is a point where management says we need to go with another path. The one constant of teams in today's game that continually make the playoffs and get to Superbowls is the qb.
0

#22 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostROBJETS, on 28 September 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

@Mr. Jet


Now this is the kind of debate explanation I can live with. Shows you are being optimistic but dont have blind love. I hate it when people jump om other people whether they are for or against a player with no information other than "hes great" and "you all are stupid because you dont believe" etc. etc.Totally miniscule comments. I like a little intelligent thought behind a debate from both sides of a debate.i appreciate the thought you put into the last comment. At least now I can logically see your point of view.

I agree it all isn't about stats but when his stats are almost all bad all 3 years and if it remains the same pattern this year there is a point that you have to look at the qb as a huge part of the problem.

Is it all Mark`s fault? Only an idiot would say that. I just see what I see.Ive said it before that I finally see mark making the right throws this year which I didn't see the previous years but with one big problem. I see Mark throwing the balls very inaccurately which hasn't changed and is still throwing the ball late in his fourth year which is a huge issue for me. Some of the drops are on the receivers but there also is a responsibility of the qb to either throw the ball early enough after looking at a receiver for the receiver to make a play without having the defender draped around him. Maybe some of it is the receivers fault for not running patterns but if the qb throws the ball late then you diminish the chances of a receiver being open. Once the defender sees where the qb is looking the defenders converge on that spot. Yeah if you have a great line and great protection the qb can wait for receivers to get open after being covered initially but that isn't the norm.

Point is defenses are quick in the NFL and a qb normally needs to get the ball out fast once he looks a certain direction. mark tends to hold the ball to long staring down a receiver and therefore contributing to a lot of interceptions and drops


Just to answer your questions about a qb life after Sanchez if he was dropped who knows. I dont know what Mcelroy is about. maybe he is a possible future and maybe he isn't. All I know is every time I see him in the preseason he looks accurate with confident decisions. Yeah I know he was playing against 3rd plus stringers and those out of the NFL but he hasnt even had a chance in the preseason to play against higher end players except in the final preseason game this year and he looked pretty decent in that game. Also another option is the draft. One thing that drives me more nuts than anything is when I see so many rookies and qb`s with less time than Sanchez looking like they are further ahead and have a better grasp on the game.

Is Mark just a slow learner that will come of age in a couple of years? Yeah its possible but if I dont see a huge progressive step forward this year I personally will lose faith in him. If you dont have a qb that you believe is a good enough to win a Superbowl and that belief doesn't change there is a point where management says we need to go with another path. The one constant of teams in today's game that continually make the playoffs and get to Superbowls is the qb.


Well I'm going to wait until after Thanksgiving and if he's playing badly then and the team has a bad or mediocre record, then I'll be right there with you. I'll say it might be time to go in another direction. Right now in late September I'm going with the wait and see approach. But like I said after Thanksgiving I may be singing a different tune when it comes to Sanchez.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#23 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,979
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:32 PM

someone get this author on the phone and ask for a redo
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#24 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 September 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

Well I'm going to wait until after Thanksgiving and if he's playing badly then and the team has a bad or mediocre record, then I'll be right there with you. I'll say it might be time to go in another direction. Right now in late September I'm going with the wait and see approach. But like I said after Thanksgiving I may be singing a different tune when it comes to Sanchez.


Well I'm going to wait until after Halloween and if he's playing badly then and the team has a bad or mediocre record, then I'll be right there with you. I'll say it might be time to go in another direction. Right now in late September I'm going with the wait and see approach. But like I said after Halloween I may be singing a different tune when it comes to Sanchez.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#25 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,892
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Mr. Jet just quoted Mr. Jet as saying the same thing Mr. Jet said. Weird.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#26 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,522
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 30 September 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Mr. Jet just quoted Mr. Jet as saying the same thing Mr. Jet said. Weird.

That`s classic man. You had me lmaf with that one A1.

Maybe Mr.Jet has two personalities and he was the OTHER himself replying to one of his other selves?? :boredom:
0

#27 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

Posted Image

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users