NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sunday Countdown - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) Cool jets throw blanket - http://www.woot.com/...ref=cnt_wp_2_22
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:21 PM) jets slippers yo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) jets slippers the OG of cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) so Harvin will be wearing #16
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 10 and 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) WOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 9 wins a row for the Jets!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:28 PM) streets is real
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Sunday Countdown

#21 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

It's not Rex's fault that Tannenbaum put this team together that couldn't score a TD on the Harlem Jets. It'll be unfortunate if Rex get the brunt of the blame for this due to that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 30 September 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

lets summarize
So you are saying you are using what others say against me?
Do you think Ryan has the final say in the draft?
Most importantly do you think we have all the pieces we need?

I never said that. You are assuming. I am saying I am not going to tell you your opinion is wrong but it is just an opinion much like mine.

Yes, when you make the same excuses for Ryan others do, I hold that against you. Not that others are saying it, but I answer your excuses the same way I do others.

No, but he is the Head Coach and I don't think it is this Ryan-has-no-control attitude that people use to excuse him from being part of how little this talent has. I would fairly bet that a defensive player hasn't been chosen in recent years that Ryan was against and I doubt he wasn't in on major offensive decisions like drafting Sanchez and Greene. I'm pretty sure my being putting blame on him for the roster is more realistic than "he only got to take Conner."

No, but I believe that Ryan is part of that and it is his job to produce. The team has gotten less talented since he was hired. Maybe Tanny just got lucky his first few seasons, maybe there were people that were with the organization prior to him that aided in drafting better than the people there now, but it doesn't change the fact that the team has gotten less talented and has produce drastically less while Ryan has been a Head Coach.

So you just made a pointless statement, sorry I interpreted it as having meaning. I also think it is fine for you to have an opinion.
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#23 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 30 September 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

Yes, when you make the same excuses for Ryan others do, I hold that against you. Not that others are saying it, but I answer your excuses the same way I do others.

There is a difference between excuses and results. The result of him not having talent is what we saw today. An excuse would be if there wasn't a legit reason like we had the talent or if we could show he was responsible for lack od talent. Unfortunatly we can't.

No, but he is the Head Coach and I don't think it is this Ryan-has-no-control attitude that people use to excuse him from being part of how little this talent has. I would fairly bet that a defensive player hasn't been chosen in recent years that Ryan was against and I doubt he wasn't in on major offensive decisions like drafting Sanchez and Greene. I'm pretty sure my being putting blame on him for the roster is more realistic than "he only got to take Conner."

Like I said I believe he has input and I am sure it is considered heavily. However I doubt he would have drafted 70% of the guys we have on the team if he ws in charge.

No, but I believe that Ryan is part of that and it is his job to produce. The team has gotten less talented since he was hired. Maybe Tanny just got lucky his first few seasons, maybe there were people that were with the organization prior to him that aided in drafting better than the people there now, but it doesn't change the fact that the team has gotten less talented and has produce drastically less while Ryan has been a Head Coach.So you just made a pointless statement, sorry I interpreted it as having meaning. I also think it is fine for you to have an opinion.

Thats alot of maybes.
Pointless? No it was not. I was acknowledging your point of view. Reasonable people do that to show they understand the others point of view. As far as Its the HCs job to produce statement. I feel that is a bit short sighted. You have a point about we do not know why the talent has declined. Personally I think it is because of how Tanny has handled the cap. We have over paid Pace, Thomas, Holmes ect.. leaving us no money to improve via FA. Couple that with lackluster drafts and here we are. If you want to say that is because of Ryan not developing players, That is your point of view.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users