NYJetsFan.com Forums: Studs Vs. Duds - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
FlyHiJets Icon : (18 September 2014 - 10:57 AM) #68 should get retired but considering he didn't end his career with us............
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 11:18 AM) Decker is practing today, hopefully he's fine. I finally can watch a jets game live this Monday night
santana Icon : (18 September 2014 - 01:30 PM) That's good
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:27 PM) agreed
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) Oh hey there buddy
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) harlem whats up dude
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:57 PM) Nada much man getting ready to watch this game
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:58 PM) watching Kansas State shoot themselves
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 07:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:35 PM) Should have signed Hester.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) this game might be the worst game I have ever watched, pretty pathetic.
azjetfan Icon : (18 September 2014 - 09:31 PM) With our complete disaster of a secondary I am a little surprised we have not either signed a guy like Samuel or made a trade
azjetfan Icon : (19 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Milliner also has a quad now. It really makes sense just to sit him until he is 100%. Lets get healthy instead of risking injury or letting Marshal go 80 for a TD.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:53 PM) Looks like Milliner will sit this week. Has not practiced this week.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) WOO! Real! 8-2 shooting practice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) boo Liverpool
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) FIRE RAUL!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) idzik for admin! Milber for moderator!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:32 PM) http://gifwall.net/g...a3jjPhnyiS0.gif
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:14 AM) RIP Rob Bironas
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Studs Vs. Duds JETS vs. 49ers

#21 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 October 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

Name 10 #2 Cbs in the NFL that are better then him. Go for it, lets see what BS you can try to squeeze out of your mouth


After years of "name ten better receivers than Coles" and "name ten better receivers than Holmes" and "name ten better coaches than Ryan" I know better than to get into these arguments with you.

Wilson isn't even a top twenty CB, he is going to end up a journeyman CB who no one wants as a starter and everyone knows isn't worth keeping on the roster if they have anything remotely better.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,583
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 02 October 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

After years of "name ten better receivers than Coles" and "name ten better receivers than Holmes" and "name ten better coaches than Ryan" I know better than to get into these arguments with you.

Wilson isn't even a top twenty CB, he is going to end up a journeyman CB who no one wants as a starter and everyone knows isn't worth keeping on the roster if they have anything remotely better.


funny cause i didn't say he was top 20. being a top 10 #2 CB means by default the 32 #1s are better then him and possible 9 #2s so i'm saying he is top 40ish in the NFL

You basically some in and make outrageous claims based on nothing and present them as fact and then don't bother to back yourself up cause you are wrong so you take the "high road" approach and say its not worth it. Personally your acting like a little bitch

were all a little disappointed that the jets suck ass right now, but the blame goes alot to o-line, rex, sanchez, WRs, Sparano, Pettitne, the D-line and LBers. yet you wanna blame wilson? We could have 3 revis's at CB and we'd still be getting our asked kicked.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#23 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

I blame a lot of guys. Have I said anything different? But Wilson sucks. He is an okay third corner, which is to say he is a replaceable player. I'm not going to list ten, twenty or thirty players better than him. I'm going to say he goes out and doesn't cover well and he can't handle starting receivers, especially not on a regular basis. Being a #1 or #2 or whatever is moot. He can't handle starting receivers on a more than occasional basis, so he isn't a starting CB.

Don't call me a bitch either, you're just mad because I brought up the fact you thought bums were top end receivers and Ryan is better than Coughlin.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,583
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 02 October 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

I blame a lot of guys. Have I said anything different? But Wilson sucks. He is an okay third corner, which is to say he is a replaceable player. I'm not going to list ten, twenty or thirty players better than him. I'm going to say he goes out and doesn't cover well and he can't handle starting receivers, especially not on a regular basis. Being a #1 or #2 or whatever is moot. He can't handle starting receivers on a more than occasional basis, so he isn't a starting CB.

Don't call me a bitch either, you're just mad because I brought up the fact you thought bums were top end receivers and Ryan is better than Coughlin.


Ryan is better then coughlin. Coughlin isn't anything special. he was run out of Jax and almost ran out of NY like 3 times already. He's gotten lucky. big deal.

Coles was an awesome receiver for a long time. how about the fact the jets haven't had a decent QB since 1969? when favre wasn't hurt and was slinging it our offense was beast. coles was tearing shit up even at 32 years old or w/e the f old he was. You are being a little bitch, I'm not mad at all. I'm just calling a bitch a bitch. You think wilson sucks, I think you're being a bitch. Were all entitled to our opinion apparently. even if your opinion sucks
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 02 October 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Ryan is better then coughlin. Coughlin isn't anything special. he was run out of Jax and almost ran out of NY like 3 times already. He's gotten lucky. big deal.

Coles was an awesome receiver for a long time. how about the fact the jets haven't had a decent QB since 1969? when favre wasn't hurt and was slinging it our offense was beast. coles was tearing shit up even at 32 years old or w/e the f old he was. You are being a little bitch, I'm not mad at all. I'm just calling a bitch a bitch. You think wilson sucks, I think you're being a bitch. Were all entitled to our opinion apparently. even if your opinion sucks


Ryan is zero percent the coach Couhlin is and Holmes has had two seasons over 900 (not even a 1000!) in six seasons. I don't think your opinion is always wrong, but from what I've seen over the years I know two things:

you don't know shit about anyone associates with the Giants and you don't know a good receiver from one who is good in Madden.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

#26 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,583
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostA1elbow, on 04 October 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

Ryan is zero percent the coach Couhlin is and Holmes has had two seasons over 900 (not even a 1000!) in six seasons. I don't think your opinion is always wrong, but from what I've seen over the years I know two things:

you don't know shit about anyone associates with the Giants and you don't know a good receiver from one who is good in Madden.


Lol and I can say the same to you. Personally I watch every giants and every jets game every single year. and then whatever else games i get on the channels i get. I have not missed a giant or jet game since as long as i can remember. not one in the 90s or 2000s or 2010s for sure. I give props where its due form seeing it with my own eyes. You on the other hand just believe media hype and use their dumb opinions as your own. People call me a giant hater becuase i speak the truth about what i see and actually wathc them instead of doing whatever the media tells me too
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#27 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,890
  • Joined: 07-October 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 04 October 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

Lol and I can say the same to you. Personally I watch every giants and every jets game every single year. and then whatever else games i get on the channels i get. I have not missed a giant or jet game since as long as i can remember. not one in the 90s or 2000s or 2010s for sure. I give props where its due form seeing it with my own eyes. You on the other hand just believe media hype and use their dumb opinions as your own. People call me a giant hater becuase i speak the truth about what i see and actually wathc them instead of doing whatever the media tells me too


Yeah you are right about the Giants. Maybe I missed all those times you said they would win two SBs, but mostly I think you called them garbage every year.
Posted Image


Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users