NYJetsFan.com Forums: Really?!? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (22 November 2014 - 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (22 November 2014 - 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 AM) TEH CRYSTAL PALACE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) Lulz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Brad Smith just took a shot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) saw that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) smithsiah
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) will return
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) king of the juice
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 01:53 PM) Sanchez int at Eagles 30
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Really?!?

#1 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

http://www.rotoworld...92/mark-sanchez
Coach Rex Ryan gave Mark Sanchez a vote of confidence following Sunday's ugly loss to the 49ers.
Sanchez has generated one touchdown in his last 34 possessions and has completed 43.6 percent of his passes over the last three games. Still, Ryan quickly tried to squash any Tim Tebow talk. "I'm not ready to make a quarterback change," he said. Ryan might want to reconsider after watching some tape over the next couple days. He's given the team off tomorrow and Tuesday as they prep for a Monday night game against the Texans in Week 5.
Source: Manish Mehta on Twitter Sep 30 - 5:13 PM

When I read the bolded text, I got sick to my stomach. I'm tired of it, Sanchez has got to go. I'm tired of the excuses, I'm tired of "next year is his year," I'm fed up. Enough is enough, Sanchez is a below average NFL quarterback and he WILL NEVER TAKE US TO A SUPERBOWL. I'm done supporting him, bring on whatever a top 5 pick will bring us this season.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

I like your avatar

its very accurate to what we saw today
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Make that 2 touchdowns 3 interceptions and a fumble in his last 3 games.

But hey he looked amazing in Buffalo so lets just hold on to his stats in that game and ignore three sh*t games in a row.

Honestly when are you guys going to realize this guy is a total bust with no upside. Terrible accuracy,high turnover rate,low yardage rate,low completion rate,holds the ball,stares down receivers and no consistency.Its been the same pattern now for 3 years and looking the same in his 4th year

Look for more of this sh*t next week against the Texans and then against the Pats but hey maybe Mark will light it up against the Colts and live in fantasy land that Mark will shine in ten years after 9 years of him behind center learning since he needs ten years since he only played one year of college.

I just cant see the upside of Mark. The only qb`s that I might rank behind Mark is maybe Palmer,Locker,Wilson,Weeden,Cassel,Freeman,and Tannehill. And they are all maybe's. Not to mention three of six of them are rookies. Dalton ,Newton, and Griffen are already better than Mark.Even Fitzpatrick is better, He might throw a lot of interceptions but at least he will put up some points. No matter what Mark has to be ranked in the bottom ten which isn't good for a four year every down starter.Maybe he has shown SOME progress but everyone else in his class and below him startting are progressing a hundred times faster. When is it enough???

Oh...by the way Mark is 29th in sacks so that isn't a factor. Means he is getting great protection over all.

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 30 September 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

But hey he looked amazing in Buffalo so lets just hold on to his stats in that game and ignore three sh*t games in a row.

Honestly when are you guys going to realize this guy is a total bust with no upside. Terrible accuracy,high turnover rate,low yardage rate,low completion rate,holds the ball,stares down receivers and no consistency.Its been the same pattern now for 3 years and looking the same in his 4th year

Look for more of this sh*t next week against the Texans and then against the Pats but hey maybe Mark will light it up against the Colts and live in fantasy land that Mark will shine in ten years after 9 years of him behind center learning since he needs ten years since he only played one year of college.

I just cant see the upside of Mark. The only qb`s that I might rank behind Mark is maybe Palmer,Locker,Wilson,Weeden,Cassel,Freeman,and Tannehill. And they are all maybe's. Not to mention three of six of them are rookies. Dalton ,Newton, and Griffen are already better than Mark.Even Fitzpatrick is better, He might throw a lot of interceptions but at least he will put up some points. No matter what Mark has to be ranked in the bottom ten which isn't good for a four year every down starter.Maybe he has shown SOME progress but everyone else in his class and below him startting are progressing a hundred times faster. When is it enough???

Oh...by the way Mark is 29th in sacks so that isn't a factor. Means he is getting great protection over all.

You are not the only one criticizing Mark, do you see anyone posting about how great Sanchez is right now? So why do you need to post things acting like everyone besides you thinks Mark is a elite QB?

And BTW, sacks allowed doesn't mean much. Mark dodged a lot of sacks vs the Steelers and Dolphins. But anyways, I have seen no one saying our OL stinks this year. That was last season and most of it was because Wayne Hunter was a total liability on the field.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Your 79 Fiat broke down. Must be the quaterback. How about we find someone that can get open? I'm not saying Sanchez is the cat's meow but Tebow is going to save this team? Really?

#6 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 30 September 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

Sanchez has generated one touchdown in his last 34 possessions and has completed 43.6 percent of his passes over the last three games

I just have to ask.......what percentage of those passes were dropped by receivers or incomplete due to receivers not running correct routes? Granted, some were overthrown, or behind the receivers as well and I didn't see yesterday's debacle, but not all of it can fall on Sanchez's shoulders. And let's not forget that if Teblow were put behind center, that completion percentage would drop to about 5%.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#7 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 30 September 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

You are not the only one criticizing Mark, do you see anyone posting about how great Sanchez is right now? So why do you need to post things acting like everyone besides you thinks Mark is a elite QB?

And BTW, sacks allowed doesn't mean much. Mark dodged a lot of sacks vs the Steelers and Dolphins. But anyways, I have seen no one saying our OL stinks this year. That was last season and most of it was because Wayne Hunter was a total liability on the field.

You're right. I will say it. Our OL sucks. Our running game sucks (play Powell please). We don't know our WR's suck. They haven't had a real chance in the league. But for sure we don't have a bona fide playmaker at the WR position. As for our defense, stopping the run is the key to everything and we can't do it.

Why is it that I never see a Jet come out of nowhere to be a real play maker. We don't get a Brady or a Pierre Paul or even a Victor Cruz. Our high picks once in awhile are good or in the case of Revis, great. But I hear Pouha is a real run stopper and Devito is too. Wilkerson is supposed to be a possible All-Pro this year and Coples has rare athletic ability. So why does he play 30% of the snaps. I don't get any of it. We went from a contender to an also ran in no time. Part of the blame has to lie with the GM and the coaches. Tanny's drafts basically suck. Ryan's teams have gotten worse each year.

#8 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

wasnt tebow the punt protector on that blocked punt? lol damn you sanchez

#9 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 30 September 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

you have renewed my hope for humanity. i thank you sir.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users