NYJetsFan.com Forums: 12,000 Unsold Tickets For Tonight's Game?? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) Catch the f***ing ball nelson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) it all comes down to this
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) David ha ha Nelson is a bum
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) why didn't they talk about Kyle Fuler when torched for 51 yards by Salas?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Bullshit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) f***
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How the f*** is that not interference
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) That's flag 101 never looking back and pushing the WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How is that not PI?
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Never looked for the ball for a second
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) Fuck this game fuck the refs fuck this team fuck the season. I'm over this shit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) That's bullshit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) On the bright side we get to play Detroit, San Diego, NE and denver in our next 4 games
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) Oh look the refs gave the Jets another timeout. A timeout the Jets didn't even have. SMDH
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Until we get rid of geno smith we are going nowhere. Bottom line. Dude is more erratic than romo
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) I'm really not feeling Geno Smith.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Or any other QB in the league. Trade for Sanchez Now!
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) We'd be 3-0 with Sanchez
SokeSleezy Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Geno's needs to work on his accuracy,Stafford gonna kill us next week smh
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Yeah gonna go with a good old f*** Geno this week. He is still playing better than last year though
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) People saying Sanchez sucks keep in mind he never had a chance to play in morningwegs system. He was held back by shottenheimer
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:47 PM) This team will never have a franchise QB. We can't draft them and when we sign or trade for them, they're past their primes.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) well
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) Because we destoy any promise in our young QBs with our elite offensive support talent.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) TIME TO CHANGE THE DIAPER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) another game next week
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 3-0 with Sanchez? Oh god...we've gone there already?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) jets need more talent on O
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) and some god damn DBs
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) Morninweg's system is get the offense going then throw a monkey wrench into things by putting the backup QB in there and f***ing up the offense's rhythm.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) Yes I went there. Geno spots these teams 7-10 points weekly and has turned the ball in the redzone 3 games in a row. If not for 2 dropped ints geno would have 4 picks. Dude sucks at best
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) Then we got Chris ivory running like marshawn lynch out there and they sit him on the bench the whole fourth quarter
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) I'd like to use the same excuse I used for Sanchez. QB can't really do shit when your best WR would be a #3 if he was lucky on any other team
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) yeah but sanchez was shell shcoked
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) jets werent fixing him
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) Geno will be to after another year or two of this shit.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) What's kerleys contract like
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) because if he's underpaid I don't see him sticking around
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

12,000 Unsold Tickets For Tonight's Game??

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

Report: Jets have 12,000 unsold tickets for Texans game

The Jets will face the Texans on Monday night in a game that, on paper, looks to be a blowout. New York has lost its best two players -- cornerback Darrelle Revis and wide receiver Santonio Holmes -- for the season, the run defense has been abysmal, and quarterback Mark Sanchez continues to struggle with consistency. Houston, meanwhile, is undefeated, features a balanced offense and one of the league's best defenses.

It's this disparity that might have Jets fans staying home. As of Friday, according to NFL Network's Mike Lombardi, there were 12,000 tickets still available for Monday's get-together at MetLife Stadium. And it's a situation that could potentially hasten Tim Tebow Time in New York.

We say "potentially" because a Jets spokesman told ProFootballTalk.com that Lombardi's report is innacurate, although they didn't offer any details of how many tickets remained unsold.

Lombardi figures (via PFT) that empty seats will only make it more likely that the organization turns to Tebow because, while he might not be much of an NFL quarterback, he has an uncanny knack for putting butts in seats.

For what it's worth (and we imagine not much), Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said earlier this week that there is no pressure from owner Woody Johnson to start Tebow.

"Rex [Ryan], Woody and myself -- we talk all the time," Tannenbaum said in a radio appearance. "We have a great relationship, and we have a good, robust debate about what's best for the team. But playing time is always going to be driven by Rex. We'll talk to Woody about what we're going to do ... but Rex is in charge of who plays."

Make of this what you will.

http://www.cbssports...for-texans-game

#2 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Pretty poor considering we're still (for a few hours more) a .500 team. And arguably the best team in the NFL are in town. Just because our best player and the biggest weapon on offense are both out, shouldn't be a reason to forget about the team. I'd board a plane this minute to get to the game if I could afford it. Ticket prices are admittedly an issue for most fans, but still.

#3 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

if the oline and dline wake up
take advantage of the cold and rain and run these texans out of town

the jets could pull off the upset
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#4 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

im votin for the upset.... everyone has us counted out of this game,im thinkin we whoop ass,no way we lose two straight at HOME!

#5 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Heard woody was supposed to put the Dough for those seats. But you have to factor my Yankees playing tonight too. Nobody gives a damn now. Stay home and watch the Yankees. There's another team in NY getting it tonight too.

A complete embarassment for this organization. I still say scrap it and start over. Starting with Rex and Tannen(bum)

#6 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Jets getting clowned by the MNF crew big time. We deserve it. Nver seen them laugh at a team this much. We suck..

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users